Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (34508 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2016
I know everyone's entitled to their own views but I'ld like to address a few points.

To those viewing their exes as used toys, I hope you don't have sisters or beget daughters because that's how they will be viewed in turn.

To those calling it betrayal by either the girl, the friend or both, what is traitorous about two single people getting into a relationship and being happy together? If you still have feelings for the girl, address them. The only betrayal is if your friend sabotaged your relationship. Else, you're just whining.

You don't have to be okay with it. You may still have feelings for the girl. But you can't insult anyone or accuse anybody of anything.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2016
i don date girl finish, we break up.. i carry number give my guy, my guy toast am.' she agree.. anytime my guy come my lodge, i go dey gist am how him take dey romance...

we guys don't take it seriously.' it's all for fun.' only girls get angry when that happens...
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Taiwo20(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?

After using a car for a year or two, you sold it to a dealer....coincidentially your friend bought the car....whether the car served you well during your period of use or not....Will you be sad if your friend is enjoying the ride?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Lexusgs430: 9:38am On May 10, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Haba... Like say na sour food!

Oga but you gree say nah recycle, we dey recycle ourselves?
Not unless both partners are Virginia's. But if both don't get married, they are simply been recycled into the relationship world.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by makdcash(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2016
U be guy and girl d same time shocked....running....vasline crew do d needful...

quote author=HateU2 post=45476952]Amebo cheesy
Yes, 4 now. I yam a guy wink[/quote]
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by jabojafa(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
About 3 of my ex girlfriends are currently dating my very close guys.

I don't even care.
Na there wahala because i know the guys ain't treating them very good like i treated them.

They even tells me what's happening in their relationship and begs to come back.

I go hard because of them, i just spend money anyhow and buy new cars.

They sometimes ask me for money.
i for lik mak u teach me ur method of catchin fish.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:14am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. I understand, with girls it could be different. Jealousy and all that sets in. But for dudes, we really don't care
not jealousy...its just gon look silly
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Stallione(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Any problem? undecided
grin i love ur nose nah!!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Disraelee: 10:40am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=pinkiberry post=45458085]how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other I won't feel anything because my mother taught me to give my used toys to the less privilege. But as a guy, I can't date a lady that my friend has ran things with before me
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 10, 2016
Stallione:
grin i love ur nose nah!!

Good for you tongue

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 11:21am On May 10, 2016
Amelian:
A guy actually got married to his friend 's ex gf... Although his friend resides abroad, while himself and the gf is based here in nija. When the one abroad eventually break up with girl after some few years of dating.. In the process of telling her story to his friend, and how they break up, tears filled weary eyes, The guy felt for her and dating start..
Now they are married and the lady is 5months pregnant .. Living with her husband.. And shes a top executive in the bank...they are happy

As the saying goes, the heart has a mind and will of its own, when love is concerned.
soap opera
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by OluwaGolden(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2016
My friend is dating my ex,I don't fancy her much so I told him he could have a go at her since am relocating
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 11:39am On May 10, 2016
coolbolaji:
My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend but I had to forgive her because except my mum, I love this girl more than any other lady in v ever known. Though our own case is complicated. M a Muslim but she's a Christian and she tot that having a Christian boyfriend would make her relationship balance. Till now, we are still struggling to get over it. I hope we do
you really tried to forgive o, as for me, both of them will be my enemies for life.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Bryant118(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2016
I'm presently in this situation. She was showing me green light BT I wasn't interested, along d line she and my friend got into something. After some months she started calling and sending me text messages telling how she can't stay without me, I had to give it a try and I found myself loving her. So I decided to ask my friend how far she and d girl went, he smiled and said "make una ride on, I knw get package der again" , I asked her and she swore heaven and earth that nothing happened between dem. I'm presently confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by PussyKrook: 11:45am On May 10, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
About 3 of my ex girlfriends are currently dating my very close guys.

I don't even care.
Na there wahala because i know the guys ain't treating them very good like i treated them.

They even tells me what's happening in their relationship and begs to come back.

I go hard because of them, i just spend money anyhow and buy new cars.

They sometimes ask me for money.

Man you must have money like that...24k PA
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 11:46am On May 10, 2016
amokeme:

Must a relationship be about sex How about helping eachother grow mentally or career wise?
is that possible with a Nigerian lady?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by amokeme(f): 11:52am On May 10, 2016
Youngpo413:
is that possible with a Nigerian lady?
if you are from Nigeria, good, then let me assume you have female relatives. You can ask them, and pick your own personal judgment from there.
Ladies that keep sayimg men are cheats and all that, I have brothers and good friends who are not. So I won't bla,e them because they picked their judgment from personal experience.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 11:56am On May 10, 2016
amokeme:
if you are from Nigeria, good, then let me assume you have female relatives. You can ask them, and pick your own personal judgment from there.
Ladies that keep sayimg men are cheats and all that, I have brothers and good friends who are not. So I won't bla,e them because they picked their judgment from personal experience.
You are always making sense.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by oluwasegun007(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin

badt guy....
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by oluwasegun007(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2016
how feel kuul....
u no dat feeling u get wen u give ur old toy to your friend when growing up.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 10, 2016
fafambo:
abeg my brother. can u explain more to me on what is ''shining of Congo"

It means preaching the gospel smiley
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2016
Youngpo413:
soap opera

Its not soap opera, we went to their wedding.. It was a lavish affair and they are both cute..
If you dont value what u have , someonelse will take it away from u and.live happily thereafter.
And we feel its God @ work cos shes a very nice lady to a fault.. The money her ex sucked out of her when they were dating in the form of my container dey high sea no be small. And the buffon didnt even pay back, she nearly had a nervous breakdown, when he was.requesting for more.money but she had to place her foot down, when he is yet to pay all the monies he has collected from her in the past.. Thats when his true colour came out..mehn she saw pepper sha.. But now shes happy and content with ex bf's friend.... Also, shes 35 , her husband is 39 years.. They are not teenagers.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by EreluY(f): 6:12pm On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, just a handful wink

I truly admire your honesty. Well done!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 6:47pm On May 10, 2016
Amelian:

Its not soap opera, we went to their wedding.. It was a lavish affair and they are both cute..
If you dont value what u have , someonelse will take it away from u and.live happily thereafter.
And we feel its God @ work cos shes a very nice lady to a fault.. The money her ex sucked out of her when they were dating in the form of my container dey high sea no be small. And the buffon didnt even pay back, she nearly had a nervous breakdown, when he was.requesting for more.money but she had to place her foot down, when he is yet to pay all the monies he has collected from her in the past.. Thats when his true colour came out..mehn she saw pepper sha.. But now shes happy and content with ex bf's friend.... Also, shes 35 , her husband is 39 years.. They are not teenagers.
fine boys no dey pay
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by mzhorlah(f): 8:17pm On May 10, 2016
hollas2jnr:

And this is coming from a lady? Really?
yes...am a lady and that doesnt min i shouldn't say d truth..... Aw will u date ur ex friend...its rubbish to me

U trying to get bk at him or wat
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by mzhorlah(f): 8:23pm On May 10, 2016
Kaycee7:
Do you really mean this? Or did you just type what you thought will earn you likes and shares?
well if u think thats d purpose i said d truth... Then it is

Btw...will d likes and shares add to my bank account cuz i really ont understand y i should write so that pple will like
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Oga but you great say nah recycle, we dey recycle ourselves?
Not unless both partners are Virginia's. But if both don't get married, they are simply been recycled into the relationship world.
I got what you meant from the onset... As you've rightly said; it's a recycle for the non-virgins.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Lexusgs430: 8:51pm On May 10, 2016
hollas2jnr:

I got what you meant from the onset... As you've rightly said; it's a recycle for the non-virgins.

I am fully recycled, are you? LOL
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2016
mzhorlah:
yes...am a lady and that doesnt min i shouldn't say d truth..... Aw will u date ur ex friend...its rubbish to me

U trying to get bk at him or wat
Me saying no biggie means i can't stand in the way of love between two folks; no because one of them is my ex. The world has no template for how lovers shows meet, I've seen and heard of weird scenarios that ended up unbelievably well. Hence, me reason for saying no biggie!

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I am fully recycled, are you? LOL
Hehehe... I'm still fresh from 'the manufacturer' you know
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Lexusgs430: 9:14pm On May 10, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Hehehe... I'm still fresh from 'the manufacturer' you know

You know that I know that you know that manufacturers standard too get levels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.