Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (38042 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by proxillin(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Yoruba man get mouth sha

I remember the play new masquerade and jegede sokoya

You are him

We know the chestbeater tribes.

They issue ultimatum. We know they are not Yorubas
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 8:33am On May 10, 2016
proxillin:

We know the chestbeater tribes.

They issue ultimatum. We know they are not Yorubas

Have you seen that movie NEW MASQUERADE... well as a kid you are ..you won't know it

Now run go help your folks
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by hausameat: 8:35am On May 10, 2016
Nwaoguta:
brown roof republic again? only one gun shot all of them will run away, cowards.
Them go, in addition thier mouth wide open. The most fear fear and laziest ethnic group one can every think in the world.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by hausameat: 8:39am On May 10, 2016
dubemnaija2:

Dey there dey make mouth make NDA catch yu... Better go and start packing ur things in lagos and start ur migration to mowe nw coz its still early enough
If Mowe is their normal escape route, the militants should first block there so that this laziest people will have no where to escape.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by hausameat: 8:43am On May 10, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
lol , weak defense system.

We all in the Niger Delta knew you like the back of our hand.

You treacherous ,loud mouthed , lying , slimy scumbags with no dignity.

They will hit Lagos like they did hit atlas cove and nothing will happen. After all Lagos is a major beneficiary of the blood and oil that has polluted the Niger Delta for decades.
Bros., please have merch upen the yorubas for, is like you are using sledge hammer on ants.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Daddyis: 8:44am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Spokesman ...we know that you dudes can't stand alone

Keep begging
Inaws keep coming

You know what happened in ajegunle years ago
oga are you a learner, yoruba do not only kill you people it was a massacre or why do one of your brother release an album African China. Oya sing after me if I say a you say p another man say c omo na you Sabi complete am abeg

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 8:47am On May 10, 2016
Daddyis:
oga are you a learner, yoruba do not only kill you people it was a massacre or why do one of your brother release an album African China. Oya sing after me if I say a you say p another man say c omo na you Sabi complete am abeg

Oh another Igbo begging ...African China that Igbo boy will assamuage for you...he never sang that you won...I was living at Wilmer during that era
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by norriswood(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2016
you people are just making noise let them make attempt to attack Lagos first then your silly people will know that yorubas are not a coward, we yorubas work hard, we re not lazy like your people.nuisance
GANJAFARMER:

They will hit Lagos like they did hit atlas cove and nothing will happen. After all Lagos is a major beneficiary of the blood and oil that has polluted the Niger Delta for decades.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by MENELIK1: 8:48am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Go to benin and warri and talk this ..if you come back with your head in tact

Yoruba are the only tribes still under colonialism
Ilorin Hausa Fulani is head
Lagos the iba is a Benin man
Atlas cove and some parts if ajegunle ..ijaw

So this is worrying ....but Ilorin is more disturbing
Eeyahhh, sorry, the fathers of those people know better (Benin and Warri) Ijaw in Ajegunle, ask African China knows better, Oga no be by mouth, na by facts and evidences
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Daddyis: 8:58am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Oh another Igbo begging ...African China that Igbo boy will assamuage for you...he never sang that you won...I was living at Wilmer during that era
keep deceiving yasef na season film oya sing after me again but slowly if I say o you say p another man say c omo na you Sabi
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by hausameat: 9:01am On May 10, 2016
omoelesa:
Sharap,the nigeria slave,the use and duped of nigeria,no wonder Igbos will never produced president of nigeria.Yeye Ipad yoot.
Go ask Thieffnubu to explain which region produces more slaves in Nigeria. The Yorubas were the majority who were used as slave by the northerners and the ibos, hence up till today, they remain the slaves and servants to the northerners, yet you are calling people slave. Common open your mouth right now.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by thugthang(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2016
Southsouth/southeast put together can't stand a single yoruba man.

like they fit do anything before
Bloody c

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by greatehis: 9:39am On May 10, 2016
Adebola02:
I see some imbeciles spewing thrash on this thread, one of them was reffering to yoruba - fulani clash in lagos, you are so retarded that you don't know that yorubas reacted reasonably as a right thinking set of people, they handled the case in a matured way,Yorubas don't behave irrationally like the NDA did in Niger delta. Let them come to lagos, they will smell pepper.

WHY UNA CON DEY FEAR! NA INSIDE WATER THEM GO FOLLOW. U WILL ONLY WAKE UP TO MEET WHAT HAS BEEN DON OR UNDONE. JUST PRAY
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by whitebeard(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2016
can u all pls shut up this is all nonsense... in short if u all can not say the truth I will it...THERE SHOULD BE NO TRADITION IN THIS COUNTRY, IT IS MAKING US FOOLISH, IT BLINDS US, DESPITE THE FACT WE ARE NIGERIAN'S WE KILL EACH OTHER INTENTIONALLY OR FOR FUN (is this not an act of foolishness) TRADITIONS/PRIDE IS THE MANY CAUSE OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEM TODAY..(think about it carefully)..IMAGINE NIGERIA WITHOUT TRADITIONS.. (what will we have peace or war)..I WILL DO ANYTHING TO STRENGTH THIS COUNTRY..MY MESSAGE TO NDA pls find something worth doing, what u are doing is armful to u, your children and your people..!!
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 10:18am On May 10, 2016
engrchykae:
Oduduwa did not "descend" from heaven rather he "fell" from the clouds

Was he one of the angels God pursued from heaven?B-)

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by loopman: 11:29am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Sack ...kiddo

Emir of Ilorin will visit you

You don break your fast?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Ofemannnu: 11:47am On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:
But herdsmen have in the past made some move and even killed your member and you did nothing.

Mile 12 episode is still fresh in our mind where your people were made to speak Hausa before their lives will be spared.

Where were this group when Yorubas ran to as far as Mowe to evade Fulani onslaught undecided
lol
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by obc: 12:54pm On May 10, 2016
Nsukka!! Nwanne igbajiri nkpisi!! Supu Oyibo. Words! fellow, your are learned. Speak grammar!!
GANJAFARMER:

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by zeongeon: 1:12pm On May 10, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy samurai's drink poison jawe... it's Asian tradition. If as a samurai u do anything unbecoming of a samurai (especially illegal murder). You're told to commit suicide either by drinking poison or stab yaself. #thats a fact.

Dunno bout budo or bushido. But generally in Asia a suicide death is a very respected death.
If you don't know anything about budo or Bushido then u know nothing about the samurai.

Samurais live by the sword and its an honour to die by the sword and not by poison.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 10, 2016
Are u people done wit ur 3days fasting nd prayers in enugu?... Bcus i can see coward calling other people coward in here
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
DabELLs:

THERE ARE FAR MORE HAUSAS AND FULANI IN YORUBA LAND THAN IGBO LAND, YET THEIR SMALL NUMBERS STILL KILL THOSE COWARD Igbos LIKE FOWLS. EVEN YOUR KINGS AND COWARD NIGER DELTA MILITANTS RAN AWAY.. LOLZ
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
DabELLs:

THERE ARE FAR MORE HAUSAS AND FULANI IN YORUBA LAND THAN IGBO LAND, YET THEIR SMALL NUMBERS STILL KILL THOSE COWARD Igbos LIKE FOWLS. EVEN YOUR KINGS AND COWARD NIGER DELTA MILITANTS RAN FOR THEIR LIVES.. LOLZ
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Ritchiee: 6:12pm On May 10, 2016
kay4dem:
Another civil war approaching
I saw this and I was like rolling on the floor laughing.Civil war with people Yorubas will crush with their eyes closed grin You can ask the Igbos what the few Yoruba soldiers did to battalions of biafra troop at Ore.They got decimated within the twinkle of an eye.This NDA people power is only in fighting the economy.The warning from ODU is for outsiders to testify and affirm that a warning was given to them before their decimation.They wont know what hit them.I have always said it that Yorubas are considerate warriors with proven record.Likening the Niger Delta to Yoruba is like comparing Togo with America.Their yansh go begin red from Lagos to inside their smelly creeks grin grin grin grin
TO KNOW A PEOPLE,GO READ ABOUT THEIR HISTORY grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ajademola2000(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2016
Lol, I have been busy giving likes on this thread grin I only pity the innocent ones. SS/SE caution your brothers before they cause y'all to die awfully. Ask hausa in mile 12 how some were burnt alive. Avengers/militant abi wetin dem dey call una, be warned.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by juman(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2016
It is just like dream.

So nigeria can become upside down like this.

Unbelievable.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by juman(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2016
If nigerians cannot build a country where everybody will live together peacefully why not divide the country.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Mustack: 10:40pm On May 10, 2016
Ritchiee:
I saw this and I was like rolling on the floor laughing.Civil war with people Yorubas will crush with their eyes closed grin You can ask the Igbos what the few Yoruba soldiers did to battalions of biafra troop at Ore.They got decimated within the twinkle of an eye.This NDA people power is only in fighting the economy.The warning from ODU is for outsiders to testify and affirm that a warning was given to them before their decimation.They wont know what hit them.I have always said it that Yorubas are considerate warriors with proven record.Likening the Niger Delta to Yoruba is like comparing Togo with America.Their yansh go begin red from Lagos to inside their smelly creeks grin grin grin grin
TO KNOW A PEOPLE,GO READ ABOUT THEIR HISTORY grin
which state are you from..
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by amanikondo: 1:04am On May 11, 2016
ariesbull:

When you install oba in Ilorin ..come back we can talk that's when we can take you serious

When you Ask Agbari Ojuwku how he ran away, come back?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 7:42pm On May 12, 2016
Some northerners disrupt peace the south east want to break from the union. [color=#770077][/color]the South westerners on nairaraland take on the south easterners, the numbered northerners are unto them too #knowyourenemies
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ABAMOWA: 12:01am On May 28, 2016
2tkester:

Hahahahaha, Oh Lord please don't let cowards fight a battle they can never win. Please dear Lord prevent this unfolding genocide, I beg you because these people I just quoted that couldnt defeat ordinary Hausa Now want to fight NDA, oh Lord please let not Kwara repeat itself. We want Lagos to be their eternal possession.

That's how you keep calling them cowards, they fought IBB and Abacha physically and with their press, they installed OBJ and he ruled for 8 yrs your brother cannot achieve that. Today, they are more relevant that you Fulani chickens in Nigerian politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.