Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,884 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (38075 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 2:18am On May 10, 2016
absalut:
one right and others will follow
tell me, is it white>yoruba>south easterners in your mind?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Ajixegun: 2:38am On May 10, 2016
End time prophecy. Jesus take me back to the Church
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by cooltola(m): 2:48am On May 10, 2016
Let us pray for peace instead.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by chomaloo(m): 2:50am On May 10, 2016
Fools n cowards.hypocrites n tribalist makin noise.where were these odua defenders wen hausa/fulani killed n burnt ur ppo in same lagos 2months ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by senior123: 2:58am On May 10, 2016
queencalipso:
Na wah o!! all the hate comments here. ND was mentioned and the Yoruba eventually turned it to IBO. May God heal southerners from fighting them selves. The northerners are laughing at you peoples stupidity. Have you ever seen anyone from north west fighting someone from north east even if they are wrong? that's to show you how united northerners are. They introduced divide and rule in the south just to keep you people in check and you are foolishly dancing to their tune; while the south fight and betray themselves, "they" the north enjoy our collective wealth and remain in power.

now let me sound this clear to you southerners, particularly the SS and SE; to an average northerner, you are all IBO. They don't care if you are ijaw, itshekiri or anywhere from SS some of them don't even know. So if you like fight your self from now till eternity, the view of an Hausa man will not change from the fact that you are all IBO same reason they called GEJ an IBO man.

My advice to you people, unite and fight for one cause after which you can choose to separate if you want; else you all will be fighting a lost battle becz a house divided against it self can not stand.
enough of this display of stupidity on NL.

my two cents.

because we know it is u pple igbos doing this rubbish. NDs will not be stupid enough to blow away chevron. Only a specific tribe lack the intellectual capacity to weight options.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 3:00am On May 10, 2016
senior123:

because we know it is u pple igbos doing this rubbish. NDs will not be stupid enough to blow away chevron. Only a specific tribe lack the intellectual capacity to weight options.
why is Chevron, and not a Nigerian company running the crude?

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 3:01am On May 10, 2016
absalut:
they are not going to run.
they are the exploiters
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by senior123: 3:02am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Let's analyse it

Intellectually... North is far behind
Educationally... North is far behind
Technically... North is far behind
Technologically ..north is still far behind
Human capacity index ...north again is still far behind
Civilisation... Oh don't go there
Critical thinking ....north are basically aboki
Modern agricultural practise....north is still using crude equipment and doing nomadic livestock and seasonal agriculture
Environmentally..the desert has messed u up...you lavk the technical skill to fight desert as isreal did

We have given up on north....that's why we want out of our union with you

Can't you just see this glaring fact
So where is north ahead biko tell us

Don't cry for SS and SE.... They are ahead if you guys far far ...

My dear, ur analysis is flawed. Have u been to the north lately? They learnt their lesson from d past. Intellectually, North and SE are practically on d same level. The Almajiri will not even be foolish enough to blow up investments. Educationally, North youth have PHDs and MSc at 23,24,25. I know this cause i have been there.
The truth is SE has been so lost in hatred it did not see when every other community passed it by.

4 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by senior123: 3:04am On May 10, 2016
absalut:

Yeah. we know this, but thanks to PDP and the unproductivity of the nigerian population, we simply do not have d skills to do this. And it wont happen over night. We need training. Before then we can use them to our advantage
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 3:05am On May 10, 2016
senior123:

My dear, ur analysis is flawed. Have u been to the north lately? They learnt their lesson from d past. Intellectually, North and SE are practically on d same level. The Almajiri will not even be foolish enough to blow up investments. Educationally, North youth have PHDs and MSc at 23,24,25. I know this cause i have been there.
The truth is SE has been so lost in hatred it did not see when every other community passed it by.
let us try to keep on the topic: is there any reason why biafra cannot secede?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by senior123: 3:06am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Wealthiest group...I laugh in kanuri..with all the mai guard and shoe polishers

O tell me dangote the only tree in forest that benefited from govt...

Yes ..they are ruling because of Yoruba stupidity ..yet the long years of their rule they have nothing to show for it

Oya protect your master omo odua....that's your calling

The north has d wealthiest people. They have Dangote. Him alone can cover any1 u want 2 bring out from d south
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 3:07am On May 10, 2016
senior123:

Yeah. we know this, but thanks to PDP and the unproductive of the Nigerian population, we simply do not have d skills to do this. And it wont happen over night. We need training. Before then we can use them to our advantage
while at it. crude oil is about to become an obsolete commodity. I guess the secession is now without strings

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by senior123: 3:17am On May 10, 2016
absalut:
let us try to keep on the topic: is there any reason why biafra cannot secede?

Look, Ask Niger Deltans if they want to go, if they say yes, then u pple should go. The problem is they have said no or nothing, so u guys r trying to play d rhetoric of marginalization. U r actually forcing SS into wat they do not want. Wat r u fighting for? If u take a referendum in igbo land alone now, majority will vote NO. so why r u wasting pple's time playing this game. If igbos feel marginalized or hatred filled, go. If NDs want to go with u, let them go. It will means Nigeria will no longer have oil and we can now be free from western manipulations and have peace. Any country there is oil there is always some group claiming "Unfairness" or "Unhappiness". Go Jare.

I warn though Do not bring igbo illiteracy and ignorance in d name of Niger delta to abuja. We have gradually built our city from scratch while u guys wee screaming oil money. Oil money dat u get most of. If u even near here. We wont even need weapons to eliminate u. Keep ur ignorance to the SE/SS the way Boko kept theirs to the NE. U know wat happened to Boko when dey decided to attack ABJ.

If u pple want to blow ur selves to pieces, do it in d SE/SS. Do not disturb anybody. Abi when u pple finish, u will go an look for who will run ur refinaries so u pple can have a new FUND for development. I doubt the North will give u their agric revenues.

I blame PDP for this. Destroying our education system and leaving youths uneducated and headless.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by senior123: 3:19am On May 10, 2016
absalut:
while at it. crude oil is about to become an obsolete commodity. I guess the secession is now without strings

I think most economies r moving to clean energy. Hydro and Solar. Oil will be still be in play but not as important. It will only power large marchinery. Even d solar planes now fly 22 hours. so very soon, the use of oil will be redefined.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 3:25am On May 10, 2016
senior123:

Look, Ask Niger Deltans if they want to go, if they say yes, then u pple should go. The problem is they have said no or nothing, so u guys r trying to play d rhetoric of marginalization. U r actually forcing SS into wat they do not want. Wat r u fighting for? If u take a referendum in igbo land alone now, majority will vote NO. so why r u wasting pple's time playing this game. If igbos feel marginalized or hatred filled, go. If NDs want to go with u, let them go. It will means Nigeria will no longer have oil and we can now be free from western manipulations and have peace. Any country there is oil there is always some group claiming "Unfairness" or "Unhappiness". Go Jare.

I warn though Do not bring igbo illiteracy and ignorance in d name of Niger delta to abuja. We have gradually built our city from scratch while u guys wee screaming oil money. Oil money dat u get most of. If u even near here. We wont even need weapons to eliminate u. Keep ur ignorance to the SE/SS the way Boko kept theirs to the NE. U know wat happened to Boko when dey decided to attack ABJ.

If u pple want to blow ur selves to pieces, do it in d SE/SS. Do not disturb anybody. Abi when u pple finish, u will go an look for who will run ur refinaries so u pple can have a new FUND for development. I doubt the North will give u their agric revenues.

I blame PDP for this. Destroying our education system and leaving youths uneducated and headless.
I also cant see our future. it is definitely not in Nigeria. There is crude in Osun

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by senior123: 3:27am On May 10, 2016
absalut:
I also cant see our future. it is definitely not in Nigeria. There is crude in Osun

that is why we say go!! I just pity wat ever tribe ends up living with a self-loathing, tribal hating, tribal supremacist, illetrate population
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 3:33am On May 10, 2016
senior123:

that is why we say go!! I just pity wat ever tribe ends up living with a self-loathing, tribal hating, tribal supremacist, illetrate population
you should sign the referendum when it comes around. you will be scratching your back too
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Tymix419(m): 3:38am On May 10, 2016
2tkester:
[s][/s]

Yeah, good to be in IDP camp, but We still retain our land which is my pride. I only don't want a repeat of Kwara and I don't want to see Tompolo living in Bourdillion. Please accept my concern. I love you and will not want to see Lagos taken away from you by Ijaw women.
. I got to confirm d reason u guys are dumb today because u of a type lacks common sense of thinking which will lead your stubborn headed people to been castrated by the yorubas....
dumb and stupid with wack brain

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by demslayerrz: 4:11am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Nice analysis nne ....I nevr thought of this angle

On one hand, you preaching peace and then still stylishly doing e-war. Dont you have shame? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by demslayerrz: 4:13am On May 10, 2016
Aigbofa:
Hehehee. ....Ijaws are coming to destroy a city "built" by ibos and the ibos are overjoyed! These folks are more screwed up than I thought.

Do you think some of them are normal, they wish evil for the SW daily, even there god Nnamdi Kanu do same everytime on his radio. There wish will always go back to them, you cant be trooping to a region and still wish bad for it. God is not evil.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by demslayerrz: 4:31am On May 10, 2016
chomaloo:
hypocrite igbos r nt cowards n noise maker unlike u yorubas we believe in action.d hausa/fulani chase n burnt ur ppo to death in same lagos wat did u do.wat did odua defenders do.east we handle them,enugu n abia no more hausa n fulani they runnin for their lives.i think say them say them no dey fear death.yorubas r cowards n noise makers

Tell us what you have ever done before. Ojukwu ran away after losing 3m souls, you ran away during June 12 saga, Fulani killed and sacked you in your Biafra HQ- Enugu, the place is now an IDP camp. You have always been a loser, you support GEJ and he lost, same for Agbaje. Why??

Lastly, your only thin god is now eating beans in Kuje prison despite all your chest beating, no one ever take the erosion ravaged republic serious cos they can only issue ultimatum. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by hmuhammad(m): 5:09am On May 10, 2016
NDA should come and attack north, I swear their territory go over small for them. Northerners no de make mouth
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Omeny: 5:23am On May 10, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Didn't you say you are Bini man NOW you are Ibo. Ba damuwa. Kwantinou. grin grin grin grin cool

Check my write up and tell me where I say am Igbo!
Do u read to understand at all?
Am a Edo and a Nigerian and we all leave in this country to know the role everybody is playing!

Egbe eee oya aaa!

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by okohkriz(m): 5:45am On May 10, 2016
People wey fear pass FEAR wan engage NDA. I laugh in daura tongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.