Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (38144 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by persius555(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2016
Nairalanders, how did ethnicism and tribal bigotry get the better of us? These group of people are nothing but attention seekers and trouble makers.
They dont have the interest of any tribe in mind. Their ulterior motive is to twist the nation into lining their pockets with undeserved share of the national cake.
We have seen all these happen before and it is about to happen again. Crimianal groups seeking attention everywhere.
Nairalanders/Nigerians, wake up and dont allow these people deceive you with their hogwash interest. Asari dokubo, Ateke tom, Tompolo, Gani adams, fasheun etc
where are all these people? They are all billionaires and how has that help to alleviate the sufferings of an average nigerian on the street, be it in the south south, south west, south east, North east and all around.
Nigerians should wake up and demand for accountability and justice, not putting your destiny in the hands of a few decietful and criminal fighters who call themselves freedom fighters or what not.
Let us demand that PMB give us purposeful leadership devoid of sentiment or whatever.
Nigerians are wiser now. The destiny of this country lies in our hands and not in the hands of hungry, selfish hooligans.
We have been there before and we certainly learnt a lesson.
It is time we move forward and move the nation along.
God bless nigeria and all nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by knowadlearn: 5:59am On May 10, 2016
hmuhammad:
NDA should come and attack north, I swear their territory go over small for them. Northerners no de make mouth

lol i believe you... even yoruba no dey make mouth. dey are very wise thats y it seems like they are scared they calculate b4 going into any fight... and they always win.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by hmuhammad(m): 6:11am On May 10, 2016
knowadlearn:

lol i believe you... even yoruba no dey make mouth. dey are very wise thats y it seems like they are scared they calculate b4 going into any fight... and they always win.
on point, NDA wan start wetin dem no fit finish.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Rotimi47: 6:20am On May 10, 2016
I pity some mofos who think they have the right to violence or monopoly of violence! Make them bomb Lagos now, make their eyes come clear when the Yorubas retaliate.

Some smellos are even making comments that they can't substantiate about the mile 12 clash; they should go to mile 12 and ask from the Hausas, how many of them got killed during the clash in mile 12 because, in reality only 2 dead bodies were confirmed to be that of Yorubas and even Hausa leaders in mile 12 were pleading that law enforcement agencies should help them recover the dead bodies of their people from the canals.

Those bodies were not even part of the ones the media and the law agencies reported.

Finally, I will say RIP to all those who lost their lives in the mile 12 clashes and all the innocent people who have lost their lives in Nigeria due to one senseless clash or another.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by omokab: 6:23am On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:
But herdsmen have in the past made some move and even killed your member and you did nothing.

Mile 12 episode is still fresh in our mind where your people were made to speak Hausa before their lives will be spared.

Where were this group when Yorubas ran to as far as Mowe to evade Fulani onslaught undecided
do you think yoruba is like you people that will just open mouth without doing anything? Ask your people about what happen in lagos between youruba and hausa in ketu they will tell you what really happen. Despite the fact that the security cvame on time to stop yoruba of attacking them, they knew the numbers of hausa that died on that day. Enugu killing and other partof south south and south east what have done to it. No be run all the chest beater run waka for the village. Let your people try it first and see what will happen. If any small thing we are coming to lagos. Na we spoil your life? Na we say make your parent no train you for a better thing do? Abi we no get oil? Why ondo people no dey do like your bastard children that only know how to carry gun to protest? Instead of calling them terrorist they are calling them militant, bunch of fools. There leaders were there making money while some youth were there making money through violence and majority of their people were in abject poverty. Shame on your your tribe! A forbidden tribe

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by DeviIhimself: 6:27am On May 10, 2016
[s]
loopman:

Your defeated fathers sold you that. They just need something to tell their children about the man that finished them off without a bullet . grin
How is life in the camp? Frustrating I know grin
[/s]
Nope the dude drank rat poison grin

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by DeviIhimself: 6:28am On May 10, 2016
Jobneeded12:

Like Enugu crushing
Nope like mile 12 tins tongue

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by jidxin(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2016
2tkester:
[s][/s]

Yeah, good to be in IDP camp, but We still retain our land which is my pride. I only don't want a repeat of Kwara and I don't want to see Tompolo living in Bourdillion. Please accept my concern. I love you and will not want to see Lagos taken away from you by Ijaw women.
abeg what happened in kwara nd when?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by qtx(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 7:03am On May 10, 2016
senior123:

My dear, ur analysis is flawed. Have u been to the north lately? They learnt their lesson from d past. Intellectually, North and SE are practically on d same level. The Almajiri will not even be foolish enough to blow up investments. Educationally, North youth have PHDs and MSc at 23,24,25. I know this cause i have been there.
The truth is SE has been so lost in hatred it did not see when every other community passed it by.

And those boko haram are not blowing up pipelines but they are blowing up themselves
Even in IDP

You see the difference

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by proxillin(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2016
Nwaoguta:
brown roof republic again? only one gun shot all of them will run away, cowards.

Just like the massacre in Enugu.

I love those Fulani guys. They did a good job.

Their knife they work wonders.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 7:04am On May 10, 2016
senior123:

The north has d wealthiest people. They have Dangote. Him alone can cover any1 u want 2 bring out from d south

Let him cover the army of shoe shiners first
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 7:05am On May 10, 2016
queencalipso:

chai!!!! na so you hate me reach? you want me to die before that glorious day sad it won't work for you. Chukwu aju!!!!

Maka gini? U won't die

Kpebe ekpere biko
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by deluxez12(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2016
Adebola02:
I see some imbeciles spewing thrash on this thread, one of them was reffering to yoruba - fulani clash in lagos, you are so retarded that you don't know that yorubas reacted reasonably as a right thinking set of people, they handled the case in a matured way,Yorubas don't behave irrationally like the NDA did in Niger delta. Let them come to lagos, they will smell pepper.
Na so una go talk until u meet them....then u go com NL con dey talk diplomacy... Ogun gbe erha
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Super1Star: 7:07am On May 10, 2016
okohkriz:
People wey fear pass FEAR wan engage NDA. I laugh in daura tongue.

You that you only beat your chest and make noise like king kong, mention one achievement of your grandfathers, fathers and your generation in this country.

Mention just one thing you ever fought for and it came to fruition. Just one.

The person that called you useless 5% ain't lying after all.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 7:07am On May 10, 2016
proxillin:

Just like the massacre in Enugu.

I love those Fulani guys. They did a good job.

Their knife they work wonders.

And Aba did a good job also ....but do we still have emir in Ilorin

Oh they will not have emir

Even there is

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Super1Star: 7:11am On May 10, 2016
DeviIhimself:

Nope like mile 12 tins tongue

Have you removed the flag the Fulanis hoisted in Abia or have you saved Umuleri and Orient Petroleum from Kogi Abaji warriors?

Na so so chest beating dem sabi. How can you go to war and lose 3million people in 2 and half years? Whoever was the chief war strategist for you should be buried alive.

Even Syria with almost 5years of war has not lost 3m people. Family of chest beating king kongs.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Super1Star: 7:12am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Even there is

Have you renamed Oyigbo back?

Have you claimed back your fathers houses that were hijacked under your notice?

Have you renamed your streets that were hijacked?

Achieve that and come back for more assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by proxillin(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Even there is

Emir is an Islamic title not a Yoruba/Fulani title.

Yorubas are muslims. So they are entitled to emir if they want.

Afterall Ilorin is still a Yoruba state.

Kogi is not a Yoruba state, yet we have many towns dominated by Yorubas.

Have you seen Yorubas claiming to own Kogi ?

Even we have many Igbos in Lagos, does it mean its Igbo land.

yes we Yorubas sold Ilorin out to Fulanis during the war. However, Ilorin still remains a Yoruba land.

The way its going, Enugu will be a gracing Land.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Super1Star: 7:16am On May 10, 2016
NDA mentioned the following cities as the cities they are planning to attack --- Lagos Abuja Calabar PH.

Why was there not a single SE listed?

1. Even NDA knows all the SE hamlets are nothing to write home about.

2. Or NDA is Ipob and Ipob is NDA.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by MENELIK1: 7:16am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

So you want to systematically beg igbos...lol..why don't you come out direct ..
But wait a minute

Why can't you guys stand on your own
Igbo are not complaining ....they have other cities
Apart from Lagos what is left in Yoruba
Is it Ibadan
Okutipupa or Akure

I choose to call those places linear settlement with scattered settlement settings
You have comprehension problem, what he is telling you is that if actually the Ibos built Lagos will they rejoice over its destruction? that is Ibos are not responsible for the development, simple. Again Yoruba Man beg Ibo! I beg park well

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by taryur(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2016
foolish and crazy generation. this generation can and would never move this nation forever. let me also say that if Nigeria goes back to regional govt and breaks,this generation wont make any difference. just look at d comments and responses from so-called learned people. nothing sensible
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by proxillin(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2016
MENELIK1:

You have comprehension problem, what he is telling you is that if actually the Ibos built Lagos will they rejoice over its destruction? that is Ibos are not responsible for the development, simple. Again Yoruba Man beg Ibo! I beg park well

Abi na...Igbos wish they had a place like Lagos. The reason for the jealousy. They want Lagos destroyed, forgetting they have many family members here.

Afterall Lagos is a london to an average Igbo family.

Ngosi Lagosu

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by MENELIK1: 7:21am On May 10, 2016
Aigbofa:

Beg ibos? Far from it. I pray you attack anywhere in Yorubaland so we can attack you back and annex your land and the filthy oil that is driving you mad.
No sir, Ondo state is producing 60000 barrels at present while lagos is expected to produce 40000, Abia and Imo are the ibo areas producing oil for now and the sum is 25000 barrels therefore no crude in ibo land that Yoruba can take, you have more oil than them.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 7:21am On May 10, 2016
MENELIK1:

Spokesman ...we know that you dudes can't stand alone

Keep begging
Inaws keep coming

You know what happened in ajegunle years ago

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by DeviIhimself: 7:21am On May 10, 2016
[s]
Super1Star:

Conquered Flateeno of life, how market?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/s]
Nonsense trash from a keyboard coward
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by DeviIhimself: 7:22am On May 10, 2016
[s]
tammie24:
just like your people
When fulani Herdman attacked them in Enugu
I don't even know what to call those ones
Cos to say they are cowards is an an understatement!!!
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 7:22am On May 10, 2016
proxillin:

Abi na...Igbos wish they had a place like Lagos. The reason for the jealousy. They want Lagos destroyed, forgetting they have many family members here.

Afterall Lagos is a london to an average Igbo family.

Ngosi Lagosu

Lagos the el Dorado of your ba where they do owo mi da and Omo ni Ile ati owo Ile
While strangers repatriate capital home
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by loopman: 7:24am On May 10, 2016
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
Nope the dude drank rat poison grin
Nope! He died peacefully at home, tell your defeated and bitter fathers that lied to you to prove it, grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation / NO Public Holiday On June 12, 2018 - (MKO Abiola Day) - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.