Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? (5734 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:

See analysis...agbere ki we se
Hehehehe. Me se agbere fa
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't know about others but as for me, baby mama rocks my boat... In fact, I can't imagine myself getting married to a lady without impregnating her... If possible I wouldn't mind marrying another person's wife

As awkward as it sounds, I have no atom of regard for single ladies or virgin ladies

*Dont even dare quote me*
smh
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:

Definitely, but you know getting married to a guy after a child in our society is kinda difficult right?
Seriously? You're kidding, right?

We love single mothers!
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 10:30pm On May 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't know about others but as for me, baby mama rocks my boat... In fact, I can't imagine myself getting married to a lady without impregnating her... If possible I wouldn't mind marrying another person's wife

As awkward as it sounds, I have no atom of regard for single ladies or virgin ladies

*Dont even dare quote me*

Oh shit, not again.
After you don fvck up you'll be telling people not to quote you
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 10:31pm On May 09, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Seriously? You're kidding, right?

We love single mothers!

Oh, thank goodness. The change is real grin
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:

Oh, thank goodness. The change is real grin
Lol!!! grin

But Sha, I seriously like them. I'd readily
make her a wife. I'd train her even if she lacked anything. Love conquers all.

Are you a baby mama? You look very pretty. Lol!
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:

Oh shit, not again.
After you don fvck up you'll be telling people not to quote you
I'm very with my comment ooooo cheesy
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2016
juhan:
smh
Baby cheesy
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Marlvin(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 11:28pm On May 09, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Lol!!! grin

But Sha, I seriously like them. I'd readily
make her a wife. I'd train her even if she lacked anything. Love conquers all.

Are you a baby mama? You look very pretty. Lol!

Lol, i refuse to be one
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 11:30pm On May 09, 2016
Marlvin:
I'm wondering, who would actually tie the knots with a girl who obviously have nothing else to offer except her Kitty cat, in order to be basically certified marriageable , there are some vital qualities a girl should possess. Not many styles of fuckery , painted nails and bloated ego on social media.

But she is qualified to be the mother of your child? To me that is much of a responsibility for someone ypu don't want to have anything serious with

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by latinoKingdom(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:
A lady is cool enough to be your girlfriend, have unprotected sex with and impregnate but marriage? Hell to the NO! ...Why
I can't imagine having a boyfriend i have sex with and then the issue of marriage will be a No No.
Why date and impregnate someone you can't get married to?

I don't get this embarassed
ask Nigerian male celebrities not NL guys
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Flickzvill(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:

Fine, if you have her consent smiley
layla am beginning to have interest in u o just saw ur pic would love to know u more cool
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Marlvin(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:

But she is qualified to be the mother of your child? To me that is much of a responsibility for someone ypu don't want to have anything serious with
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 11:47pm On May 09, 2016
Flickzvill:
layla am beginning to have interest in u o just saw ur pic would love to know u more cool

Pfft, don't have plans on being a babymama
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Mediapace: 11:48pm On May 09, 2016
Lol layla at it again,what if Davido wan use you as babymama?
layla129:

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 11:50pm On May 09, 2016
Mediapace:
Lol layla at it again,what if Davido wan use you as babymama?

Mtcheew, you did not even mention my crushes falz or MI? undecided
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Flickzvill(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2016
layla129:

with you? I will change my mind i swear
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by ronald4lif(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2016
MRBrownJ:

bro, its all about the kind of r/ship you have with these women, and how you guys have to be mature and better/stronger to raise these kids together (rather than against one another). i could never marry any of my babymamas because marriage was NEVER the aim.

the important question is, taking religion aside, WHY EVEN GET MARRIED?! why would someone intelligent knowingly get into such bondage? a marriage contract aint beneficial to us men.

I don't even know what to make of the marital institution. It shortchanges and deprives men of a lot of privileges. Sometimes, I think it's also unfavourable to women though to a lesser degree than men. Marriage isn't propitious and suitable in today's world where almost everyone wants to have autonomous control and freedom of their lives.

It robs one of their liberty and freewill to live their lives according to their personal dictates in an era when the world seeks to emancipate people from servitude and grant everyone freewill of their own choices.

I have in my solitude deliberate on the issue of marriage to understand the benefits of the institution to men folks and it appears I'm a habitual failure on it. It's a very dicey issue and I get even more flustered when I consider the kind of marriages we have in the West and the ruins it brings to men. Really crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Mtcheew, you did not even my crushes falz or MI? undecided
Hey smiley I'm still waiting for ur reply smiley
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 12:02am On May 10, 2016
ActOfWar:
Hey smiley I'm still waiting for ur reply smiley

On what I told you i didn't get that question
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Flickzvill(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

iyawo layla I have a crush on you now o shocked and am crioz I won't make u a baby mama I promise
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Mediapace: 12:05am On May 10, 2016
Ehn ehn what if dem <fals or MI>wan use as babymama?
layla129:

Mtcheew, you did not even my crushes falz or MI? undecided
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Even after modifying it undecided
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 12:07am On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Ehn ehn what if dem <fals or MI>wan use as babymama?

The best i can do for them is to date or marry them eventually but baby mama is a No! angry
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 12:08am On May 10, 2016
ActOfWar:
Even after modifying it undecided

Didn't get your mention...try it again pls
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 12:09am On May 10, 2016
Flickzvill:
iyawo layla I have a crush on you now o shocked and am crioz I won't make u a baby mama I promise

Lol, you're on your own
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Mediapace: 12:15am On May 10, 2016
I know you are lieing but kwontinue!!

No be girls??
Falz na one chance
layla129:

The best i can do for them is to date or marry them eventually but baby mama is a No! angry
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Didn't get your mention...try it again pls
Done
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 12:23am On May 10, 2016
ActOfWar:

Done

Still online and i haven't gotten it. Maybe you should send the link or something
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:24am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Still online and i haven't gotten it
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Surfboard(m): 1:16am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

See analysis...agbere ki we se

Which dialect of yoruba is that? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. / Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? / Happy Birthday To Me, Wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.