Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,849 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? (5735 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 8:13am On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Which dialect of yoruba is that? grin

Its an heavenly language. Ask StfuareyouGod
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by kinglekan: 8:39am On May 10, 2016
layla129:
A lady is cool enough to be your girlfriend, have unprotected sex with and impregnate but marriage? Hell to the NO! ...Why
I can't imagine having a boyfriend i have sex with and then the issue of marriage will be a No No.
Why date and impregnate someone you can't get married to?

I don't get this embarassed

That's the more reason relationships should be defined. Your goals both short and long, plans for the future. A lady can't simply assume because he is hitting it, he has the intention of settling down with her.

People don't necessarily date because they want to settle down. Some date for companionship, for satisfying their sexual desires or just for the fun of it. The biggest mistake you can make as a lady is to assume that he wants to make you his bride because he isn't using a condom. For goodness sake you don't need Einstein to tell you that the pleasure derived from unprotected sex supercedes protected sex.

Impregnating the lady isn't always the goal in most cases rather an unfortunate/fortunate happenstance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Its an heavenly language. Ask Stfuareyou.God
hehehehehe fohi a o mon fe ko ede unra han ewo kom cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Se alafia ose?
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Surfboard(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Its an heavenly language. Ask StfuareyouGod

Lol, tell me joor
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Surfboard(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Se alafia ose?

STFUareyouG0d, which dialect is this? Seeing as she said I should ask you.
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

STFUareyo,uG0d, which dialect is this? Seeing as she said I should ask you.
like she said, it's heavenly language cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 9:03am On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Lol, tell me joor

He said i should tell you to pay if you wanna learn grin
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Surfboard(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
like she said, it's heavenly language cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay o, you both can carry on.
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by robosky02(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2016
layla129:
A lady is cool enough to be your girlfriend, have unprotected sex with and impregnate but marriage? Hell to the NO! ...Why
I can't imagine having a boyfriend i have sex with and then the issue of marriage will be a No No.

its the trendy title in town cheesy

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 9:07am On May 10, 2016
kinglekan:

That's the more reason relationships should be defined. Your goals both short and long, plans for the future. A lady can't simply assume because he is hitting it, he has the intention of settling down with her.

People don't necessarily date because they want to settle down. Some date for companionship, for satisfying their sexual desires or just for the fun of it. The biggest mistake you can make as a lady is to assume that he wants to make you his bride because he isn't using a condom. For goodness sake you don't need Einstein to tell you that the pleasure derived from unprotected sex supercedes protected sex.

Impregnating the lady isn't always the goal in most cases rather an unfortunate/fortunate happenstance.

I think i'm ok with this explanation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 9:09am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Se alafia ose?

Moti fo hi grin

Beeni...otutu ise pam but i love the weather
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Moti fo hi grin

Beeni...otutu ise pam but i love the weather
Otutu ke? Oni flu ni? Abi ojo ro? Ko fa atutu?

Tete pe alahe re lori phone cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Okay o, you both can carry on.
hehehehe. Bruv, you mind at us?
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 9:32am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Otutu ke? Oni flu ni? Abi ojo ro? Ko fa atutu?

Tete pe alahe re lori phone cheesy tongue tongue

Lol, go jor...its raining heavily here.

Alahe m ehi nile
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Surfboard(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehe. Bruv, you mind at us?

Yes o, because I wan learn na.
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

Yes o, because I wan learn na.
lol. Layla will teach you wink
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Lol, go jor...its raining heavily here.

Alahe m ehi nile
sebi eko we a ni?

Hehehe fohi un gbe taxi
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
sebi eko we a ni?

Hehehe fohi un gbe taxi

Lol cheesy ehi leko
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Lol cheesy ehi leko
Blancket and Jacket is your friend. Go grab em tongue tongue

What you up with today?
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 2:26pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Blancket and Jacket is your friend. Go grab em tongue tongue

What you up with today?

Me that am sweating now sef. Just home chilling... rain was too heavy for me to go anywhere
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Mediapace: 2:35pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Me that am sweating now sef. Just home chilling... rain was too heavy for me to go anywhere
which state ?
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 2:37pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:

which state ?

Lagos
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by skywalker240(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2016
Layla baby so whatcha say.........dont u wann be ma baby mama? grin

A phantom and a duplex awaits........*grins*
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

U wont understand
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 2:58pm On May 10, 2016
Babzilla:

U wont understand

I think you guys are scared of commitment... that's why?
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 3:00pm On May 10, 2016
skywalker240:
Layla baby so whatcha say.........dont u wann be ma baby mama? grin

A phantom and a duplex awaits........*grins*

Bleehh, undecided just that to be a baby mama? You can do better
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

I think you guys are scared of commitment... that's why?

Maybe
I cant speak for every guy
If a woman is worth it I wont be scared to make a commitment

.. oh good to see you got rid of that awful Raiders cap tongue
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by skywalker240(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Bleehh, undecided just that to be a baby mama? You can do better

K.....i get it so am gonna up my game,. Aside from dat, how much am i gonna pay......par month? grin
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 3:15pm On May 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Maybe
I cant speak for every guy
If a woman is worth it I wont be scared to make a commitment

.. oh good to see you got rid of that awful Raiders cap tongue

Lool grin
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 3:16pm On May 10, 2016
skywalker240:

K.....i get it so am gonna up my game,. Aside from dat, how much am i gonna pay......par month? grin

Just the phantom and marriage... that's all. Very cheap. Deal? undecided
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by UyiIredia(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

This is why I don't need a girl to complicate my life.
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by skywalker240(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2016
layla129:

Just the phantom and marriage... that's all. Very cheap. Deal? undecided
grin Nada....no deal

*running away from her*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) / Finally Had Sex At 25! / Never Seen Before Photos Of ‘pregnant’ Tacha Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.