Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? (5696 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by MRBrownJ: 1:45pm On May 11, 2016
layla129:
I think you guys are scared of commitment... that's why?

what has any of this got to do with commitment?! to the majority, marriage was NEVER an option, so why should it suddenly now be an issue?
they both commit to raise//care/provide for that child together, while being unmarried, thats the only commitment required here. why should they even get married if they never wanted/planned to do so?! marrying such person isnt commitment, thats PUNISHMENT!!!
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:24am On May 13, 2016
layla129:
A lady is cool enough to be your girlfriend, have unprotected sex with and impregnate but marriage? Hell to the NO! ...Why
I can't imagine having a boyfriend i have sex with and then the issue of marriage will be a No No.
Why date and impregnate someone you can't get married to?

I don't get this embarassed

Why buy the cow, when you already get the milk for free?

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by sexylogan(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2016
layla129:
A lady is cool enough to be your girlfriend, have unprotected sex with and impregnate but marriage? Hell to the NO! ...Why
I can't imagine having a boyfriend i have sex with and then the issue of marriage will be a No No.
Why date and impregnate someone you can't get married to?

I don't get this embarassed

It may be because he finds u sexy and good in bed but u have other character traits that are deal breakers for him in terms of wifey material eg

1-flirt/promiscuous
2-lack of financial prudence
3-u don't contribute meaningfully to his life like helping him to save and invest, all u do is spend money
4-not neat, untidy
-5 dress irresponsibly outside
6-lack conversational skills
7-u lack foresight, drive, no ambition

8-can't cook for urself talkless of being able to prepare a decent meal for him and in his mind he will be thinking ,"Dear Lord, if i make a mistake and marry this girl, my future children will surely starve" undecided

A man can have a gf who exhibits all of the above but will never want her as his wife.
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by layla129(f): 8:16am On May 13, 2016
sexylogan:

It may be because he finds u sexy and good in bed but u have other character traits that are deal breakers for him in terms of wifey material eg

1-flirt/promiscuous
3-u don't contribute meaningfully to his life like helping him to save and invest, all u do is spend money
4-not neat, untidy

8-can't cook for urself talkless of being able to prepare a decent meal for him and in his mind he will be thinking ,"Dear Lord, if i make a mistake and marry this girl, my future children will surely starve" undecided

A man can have a gf who exhibits all of the above but will never want her as his wife.

I agree with you but why not break up with her immediately you notice all these? why wait till she becomes pregnant?
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by sexylogan(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2016
layla129:

I agree with you but why not break up with her immediately you notice all these? why wait till she becomes pregnant?

I wud never get a girl pregnant who isnt my wife.
Re: Why Is She Good To Be Your Babymama Alone And Not Your Wife? by MRBrownJ: 6:15pm On May 13, 2016
sexylogan:

1-flirt/promiscuous
4-not neat, untidy

as much as the above points are right for a gf vs wife, if she presents these traits then she is NO good as a babymama either. who is gonna cook meals for that child then? who is gonna raise that child properly? just because a woman is fuckable doesnt mean she has the abilities/requirements to be a babymama, some women out there are just good as fukcmate, and certainly not as mothers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#fact Any Lady Who Didn't Get Married Will End Up A Sex Object / Honest Question's The Person You Marry Should Be Able To Answer!!! / WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.