Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? (2675 Views)

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by anon101(f): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2006
MT , MT , MT

How many times did i call you

I want to tell you this , if you are still in love with ur ex there is no way u can move on with a new person even if shes queen of the coast

so be careful ,,everyone makes mistakes ,,you haven't seen the new girls bad side /mistake thats y u think  u love her . once you do , you will run back to

ur ex and it may be too late
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by cutieexx(f): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2006
blacknbold:

I want to tell you this , if you are still in love with your ex there is no way u can move on with a new person even if shes queen of the coast so be careful ,,everyone makes mistakes ,,you haven't seen the new girls bad side /mistake thats y u think u love her. once you do, you will run back to your ex and it may be too late

@ blacknbold, dude u re not serious if u say MT should go back to his ex, i know nobody's perfect and as humans we somethings make mistakes, but in a case like this where MT finds himself in love btwen these 2 women ,i advice u to move forward,yes and the story of her being pregnant and losing it, u sure know it's a big lie and if u're not sure what to think,(i don't know if u're a christian) bring the situation to God.

True talk, winkpray to him, :Dasking for his strength and will to forget ur ex in anyway that's unappropraite because you love ur new girl and are thinkin' of having a family wih her. U'll be surprised how things will turn out for u.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2006
That i will appreciate a load smiley
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2006
@ cutie

That's a wonderful piece of advice. I have to see the face of God in the most earnest way. I'm nota perfect man but I hope God will still speak to me cos Im having a nightmare of life now. Thanks once again
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by katherinae(f): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2006
MT

let me give u some advice, there is a reason y she hasnt married someone else yet, no matter how pretty or independent she may come off, dont u think other brothers would have noticed. i believe thta there is something other men in naija are noticing that u arent. Good looks, and good sex get old, as weird as that sounds, they do. take ur time and make the right decision. u have a hard one to make, do u really want a woman like this who can approach ur gf mother and lie about abortin a child to be the mother of ur children, would u want ur kids to exhibit this type of behavior. I would be highly ashamed if when i had children they acted like this. Try thinking of ur future, and remember someone cheated not once and not twice but a lot of times on halleberry, tyra and all the most beautiful women out there, so clearly good looks is not going to keep u faithful, or make u happy in the future,, when it will matter hte most.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by whitelexi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2006
blacknbold:

MT , MT , MT

How many times did i call you

I want to tell you this , if you are still in love with your ex there is no way u can move on with a new person even if shes queen of the coast

so be careful ,,everyone makes mistakes ,,you haven't seen the new girls bad side /mistake thats y u think u love her . once you do , you will run back to

your ex and it may be too late

Dude, U may love her but the question to ask is if the feeling is reciprocated? A woman will have nothing to do with u (no matter how much u love her) if she doesnt love u. and hey, if she did it once, she'll do it again to u, All she needs is someone to fill up the gaps when she's in transit, dont be a spare tyre oh.

You need to get rid of all those feelings u feel for her and move on with your life. This new girl seems nice and doesnt deserve the heartbreak you'll cause her if u decide to run back so if u love her like u say, then stick with her.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by anon101(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2006
I think for MT to bring this issue up in the first place its because he is thinking of life with his ex and that only happens when you are in love with someone , you are still inlove with your ex, and except you kill that feeling you are not going to feel good about yourself, what gives you the guarantee that your new girl will not cheat , remember girls are good pretenders, also remember there is no one that does not have a dark past (if not all most ), for those that don't they tend to cheat while married ,,,it sounds dumb but its true ,
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by katherinae(f): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2006
blacknbold,

i completely disagree with u, i dont really believe he is still in love with his ex, i think he just finds her attractive thats all, take me for example after breaking up with my ex he still bothered me and bothered me because he was physically attracted, i mean we had nothing in common, and i barely even called him. so i believe MT is just going through a physical thing, its ok MT it happens to the best of us, i dont believe u love ur ex, ifnot u wouldnt even be asking for ur advice, u just find her more attractive than ur new one hence the hesitation. well pick ur ex and see what happens.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by whitelexi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2006
well pick your ex and see what happens.

Yeah, Pick her and we'll see what happens grin grin
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 3:23am On Nov 29, 2006
@ Katherinae

It seems u struck the right chord by using the clause that it seems I simply find her attractive. Yeah, honestly thats it. I find her very attractive, she only looks the best among the pack in ma eyes, and I know thats not enough for marriage. To be candid, my new girl is so beautiful too, but I cant explain why my ex beauty continues to haunt me. My ex is like 4 years older than ma new girl, but she doesnt seem to care about her age now. She's very close to 29 but that doesnt seem to bother her, she just said she loves and Im the only person in the world that matters to her, otherwise she would be miserable. I cant risk taking my ex back and Im so scared that I would end up missing my ex while im dating my new girl. Thats the problem!. May be Im greedy, maybe Im not, I dont even know now undecided
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by katherinae(f): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2006
maybe ur not ready for marriage, and maybe u should just date ur ex and have fun, i mean after all that is what u really want. take ur time ok, its more important to make the right decisino in marriage than a rash one, just remember, what ever decision u make u are definately going to miss out on something. just remember, u claim ur ex is beautiful and 29 yet she is married and is waiting for u. hmmmmm undecided i'll ponder that, especially in a place like nigeria where majority of the individuals are very shallow, most men would marry a horse is they found it pretty regardless of, religion or personality. think about that
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by kachii(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2006
M T you @ she just said I'm the only person in the world that matters to her, otherwise she would be miserable.
ThIS statement alone is a big lie from your EX. shocked

Katherine is right are you ready for a life commitment or you just want a fling.
Remeber that anyone who isnt worth your love today is not gonna worth it even ten yrs later.
Yes I agree with you on the issue that you still love your ex becos she is pretty. And so what ?look on your wedding day you will see ladies prettier than your bride attend your wedding so M.T pls learn contentment.
Moreso the phase of your ex in your life is past and you are in a new phase.Allow the past go and forge ahead with present.If the past was all we need then there will be no need for the present.

D BEST
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 1:34am On Nov 30, 2006
@KACHI @KATHERINAE

Those r wonderful comments that knocked me to the canvass. I appreciate them. Strange, I'm almost settled with these, but more views and opinios are welcome
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by niyooo(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2006
@ MT

I think you should just move on with your life and stick with the new girl. What's past is past, thinking about the good old times (though i think this is the good old sex) is not the solution. All that protestation about you being the only guy for her and her not being happy without you is just a ruse to get what she wants. And the thing is @ her age most guys in Nigeria will probably wonder about her past and might be non-commital or just want to string her along for her ride and so she'll be like Y not try to get this guy (yourself) who's probably ready to settle down that go throught all the hassles of a new relationship and not knowing where it will eventually end.

I think you should just tune her out of your mind and focus on the new girl. Just make sure you are sure of what you want 'cos we can all just advise you, in the end it's your decision and you'll live with it for the rest of your life.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Nikegenius(f): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2006
MT
Your ex is so smart. infact, she thinks she is too smart and u are buying into her smartness. For Christ's sake, u said she is 29. I hope you know that when girls start clocking 25, they want who to cling to. She feels you are her best bet.
You have the money i guess, u cant resist her too. what a thing to use against you. Dont tell me u believe the "you are the only one in my life".
Its all in the game.
Moreso, even if things might have gone better for both of u in marriage, the God of ur new girl whose heart you will break will make you suffer for it (and its you alone).
Pls make the best use of ur time b4 marraige to make the right decision. Once u say "I do", no turning back.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Nikegenius(f): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2006
still praying for u.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by MT: 1:33am On Dec 01, 2006
@ Nikegenius @ nairalanders

You are all darlings!. It's being a wonderful piece of advice that I have greatly benefitted from. It's amazing the ingenuity of the nairalanders. I really appreciate the babes and guys that hang out here. I hope that in the end I will be able to make a good decision that I wont ever regret, decision that wont be based on the physical but lasting platform. It's not easy as im trying to pull away from the forces of ma ex, it's not easy at all cos anytime i speak to ma new babe, she springs to ma mind and I always feel the guilt of double standard. More advice, if any still welcome
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by cutieexx(f): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2006
MT:

@ Nikegenius @ Nairaland users

, I hope that in the end I will be able to make a good decision that I wont ever regret, decision, based on the physical but lasting platform, anytime i speak to ma new babe, she springs to ma mind and I always feel the guilt of double standard

Oh boy, cheesy reading the beginning of your mail made me think u've finally choosen a path to follow, anyway, grin who said it was going to be an easy choice, but i have to say, i don't know how the situation is dealing with u but i suspect that time is not on your side. u have to make a choice, so  undecided, where u said that anytime u speak to your babe, bla bla bla happens, when last have u spoken to your 1st girl, because if she keeps coming up in your mind like this, it means u are either lusting over her anyway or somehow, you are still keeping in touch with her. Break contact and that could be the very first step for u to not wanting your ex.

On the other hand, u mentioned feeling guilty meaning u are either feeling guilty over: 1) talking behind your 1st girl's back to your new babe or 2) keeping in touch with your ex while u're now with this new babe. I mean, isn't it true when we say that our emotions convey what we feel and our feelings tell us what's right or wrong? undecided
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Omoboy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2006
Marry both of them
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by toyboy1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2006
Did i hear u say ur ex is 29? then that sums up her desperation. about you bein the only one i her life actually mean u r her last hope/bus stop. tellin she was pegnant was a big lie, cos if she truely was , no force in jupiter will make her terminate it cos she will us that to black mail n hold u to ransom.
Actually age aint on her side n she wants to play on the soft side of ur emotions(as per all wat u v gone thru and d good times u ve shared before). she being smart n u r actually buyin her smartness for real.
So she didint date/sleep with anybody all thru the time u werent there abi anoda big lie n thats enough reason not to trust wat ever she says cos even reading a mail sent to sum1 by her was to spite u cos it wasnt real abi!!!! wat a lie!!! dis gal will spurn/churn out any thing from her mouth to make u believe her.
Every thing abt her points to the fact that shes a desperado, goin after the other gal is quiet uncalled for and further deepens the fact that this is more than meets the eye.
u never marry am she don dey exhibit this kain behaviour wat if u marry am? then u go see helele.

in conclusion i will advice u to stick with the younger gal.

just my toro.

(send me a mail lets take this outside NL, we have a lot to talk abt)
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by cutieexx(f): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2006
cry cry dat was a heartfelt message! tongue i hope 2 whom it may concerns has read this? nothin else to say other than ex-girlfriend = wahala. capisce
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Lexyhearts(f): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2007
OH MY GOD cry
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by BASETSANA(f): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2007
Since you know the two girls better l suggest you choose the one you fancy the most
cause there is no way you can love the two girls by the same intensity
but if the choice was mine to make l would choose the newer girl sounds more decent l must say
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by skyhighher: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2007
pretty simple, u love both, u want 2 b wit both of dem, so marry d two of dem, its nt a crime bro, sharin is caring
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Maneater1(f): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
Marry the one with the biggest boobs. grin
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by amaikama(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2007
for u to break her password for her email shows u don't trust her. if u want long life and happy home, stick with the new girl like glue but if you want to die prematurely, go for your Ex.
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by amaikama(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2007
Basetsana! you better answer me or else? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2 Girls are in my life..who should I marry ?? by Frankies(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ poster

Funny question, kick the second girl and enjoy a real miserable

My friend do the right thing.I could have said love matters but thank your stars you have a feeling for the second one.

You know the answer , crazy stupid guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy / How Can Ugly Guys Find True Love? / The 7 People You Definitely Don’t Have To Invite To Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.