Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend (27544 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:49am On May 11, 2016
schumastic:

you self am sure you looked for his trouble or tried to test his patience grin grin
whether I looked for his trouble or not,doesn't give any man the right to hit me,it's no excuse o,I am glad I broke up with him,it was just domestic violence in waiting
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by schumastic(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2016
Dunexxx:

I changed my mail, so I didn't get ur reply.

mail me with davidaaah@gmail.com

aii no p
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by schumastic(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2016
2dugged:
whether I looked for his trouble or not,doesn't give any man the right to hit me,it's no excuse o,I am glad I broke up with him,it was just domestic violence in waiting

yeah i get you.. not in support of any man hitting females generally but ladies to try as well not to provoke or test their man..ladies some times go over board in handling issues with their man but that's not enough reason to hit a lady..
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 11, 2016
schumastic:

yeah i get you.. not in support of any man hitting females generally but ladies to try as well not to provoke or test their man..ladies some times go over board in handling issues with their man but that's not enough reason to hit a lady..
the scenario didn't warrant a slap self,possessive guys tend to also be short tempered and have this false sense of owning the victim,including body and soul,so you must think and breathe only when he permits it
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
OP, from what I know, paragraphs haven't hurt anyone before, maybe you should try them, will make your article easier to read.

my dear, there are just 2 simple requirements to make Heaven oooooo:

1) Give Ur life to Christ: believe that Jesus died on the cross 4 U. Believe that He is the Son of God.

2) Love Ur neighbour: if U love Ur neighbour, U no go wear the kind cloth wey dey summon konji inspiration. U no go lie to Ur neighbour if U love am. U go forgive me when I fall Ur hand (as Ur neighbour). U no go gossip my matter with Ur friend them (if U love me as Ur neighbour)

U see my dear, they are not quite ridiculous as U think

All other things are there to give U a mansion in Heaven.
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 1:21pm On May 11, 2016
agrovick:

Because u are contesting for Miss Nl, everyone is now swirry? Kwontinu
Lol grin
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 1:22pm On May 11, 2016
benideey:

You won't be single. Just be optimistic. No negative confessions.
Thanks
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 1:23pm On May 11, 2016
GuDErboY:
So sincere tho......u na boss.
Thanks cheesy, I am through taking shit

1 Like

Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 1:23pm On May 11, 2016
noblegrex:
hmmm 'Even if it means I will be single till I die'. Bae has it gotten to that..No oo I won't allow that.you aren't going to die SINGLE. hope you too don't have a hand in the break UP sha
Na, but thanks tho
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 1:24pm On May 11, 2016
bayocanny:

Ehyah, sorry I hope u meet your king soon
Thank you kiss
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 1:26pm On May 11, 2016
Ioannes:

uhm... I hope you aren't stalking him on Facebook though.
Na, he's just a facebook friend and I am not the kind that just let things be. cool
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by sweetcocoa(f): 1:31pm On May 11, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

my dear, there are just 2 simple requirements to make Heaven oooooo:

1) Give Ur life to Christ: believe that Jesus died on the cross 4 U. Believe that He is the Son of God.

2) Love Ur neighbour: if U love Ur neighbour, U no go wear the kind cloth wey dey summon konji inspiration. U no go lie to Ur neighbour if U love am. U go forgive me when I fall Ur hand (as Ur neighbour). U no go gossip my matter with Ur friend them (if U love me as Ur neighbour)

U see my dear, they are not quite ridiculous as U think

All other things are there to give U a mansion in Heaven.
The fact that you think what you wrote up there isn't ridiculous, only goes further to prove how ridiculous it all is.

What is my business with a jewish man that supposedly existed eons before my parents were conceived, just how could he have died for my sins?

Then you talk about lying to my neighbour, so if my neighbour was looking for someone to murder and this person was hiding in my room, my neighbour asks if I know the person's whereabouts, I'm not supposed to lie? Or if my neighbour was a bad man who hurts people, I'm supposed to love them like myself? Who the feck can even love another like himself?

Nigga please.
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by agrovick(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2016
mysticgal:
Lol grin
Oya call me swirry too or I go gangster on you grin
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by henryhemon(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
The fact that you think what you wrote up there isn't ridiculous, only goes further to prove how ridiculous it all is.

What is my business with a jewish man that supposedly existed eons before my parents were conceived, just how could he have died for my sins?

Then you talk about lying to my neighbour, so if my neighbour was looking for someone to murder and this person was hiding in my room, my neighbour asks if I know the person's whereabouts, I'm not supposed to lie? Or if my neighbour was a bad man who hurts people, I'm supposed to love them like myself? Who the feck can even love another like himself?

Nigga please.

Its well with your soul.
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by pet4ril(f): 2:24pm On May 11, 2016
Flickzvill:
When a guy is so possessive its bcz he loves you with all his heart he doesn't want to see u get hurt he bilivs staying close to him all the time will make u feel safe but u ladies over react acting all wild making him luk like his stalking wen he sees u with anoda guy u want him to he happy ? He will be so mad sometimes u women trigger this tinz but u don't notice he tells u wat to wear bcz he feels u will luk responsible in dat dress except u have one bobo u want to impress so u get mad and start nagging saying shits he tells u not to talk to a particular person bcz he feels dat person is a bad influence but not with your "family" that one is bad but d rest fvck dem see understand your partner most of u don't he loves you o u girls want freedom abi after u get this freedom u go Bleep other guys coming confessing mehn women r just complicated undecided
hmmmmmm, hope you don't do any of what you posted? Believe me, my man is very comfortable with me taking male calls because he knows the woman he's having
I had a possessive guy who would call all the contacts on my phone to confirm after I must have explained who they are to him, At ist i didn't find it offensive till he coupled it with beatings and bad mouthing and threats that he's going to kill me if I dare dump him. He even sworn he has made up his mind to go to prison........ Only for me to discover after I finally place him where he belongs that he once had an affair with one of my school mate while we were dating.
So all those stalking of his are as a result of what he was doing (cheating)
IN CONCLUSION, possessive guys are cheaters, abusers, domestic violence, just name it........ Ladies, be wise
If a man can beat you in relationship and you still go ahead to marry him. It means you have given him authority to buy your coffin

1 Like

Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 11, 2016
mysticgal:
Thank you kiss
Hehehe, don't u have a boyfriend?
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:

Nigga please.

I initially thought Ur signature was based on the fact that U felt it was a mission impossible but now, I can see the obvious fact that U just hate Jesus.

I know Ur signature is no mans business, but pls just change it PLS.

Lastly, try to reduce the level of hatred U have against the Greatest Being that ever loved U. I have this feeling that U hate Jesus more than U hate the devil.

Yet all Jesus did was to save U & love U. unlike the other other guy that brought this much hatred to Ur lovely heart
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by sweetcocoa(f): 3:10pm On May 11, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

I initially thought Ur signature was based on the fact that U felt it was a mission impossible but now, I can see the obvious fact that U just hate Jesus.

I know Ur signature is no mans business, but pls just change it PLS.

Lastly, try to reduce the level of hatred U have against the Greatest Being that ever loved U. I have this feeling that U hate Jesus more than U hate the devil.

Yet all Jesus did was to save U & love U. unlike the other other guy that brought this much hatred to Ur lovely heart
I knew you'd come back with something totally unrelated with what I wrote, you couldn't even address half the point I made, which shows you don't even understand what you are on about, smh.

My friend biko face your work and leave me be.
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Zilas: 3:51pm On May 11, 2016
I've been into one. I prayed for an opportunity to step out. Finally it came. We heard a little quarrel in his house but I turned it into a serious one because he was at fault. He pleaded and pleaded as he burst into cry.
I later pretended to have forgiven because I had to go (without that, no way ). I later left and did not pick his call again. He started sending messages to me through all the available social media, still pleading and threatening to commit suicide. He involved all his family (extended families included) members in the activity. This took about three weeks. I was mute in all.
My location was unknown to him because I updated my own family members on the issue.

At the end I sent him an official message declaring the end of the relationship and warned him never to call my line again. He still called me for some days and then stopped entirely. He is married now and I also. Life keeps moving. You need a very strong heart, courage and determination and also be vigilant for opportunity to strike as long as you are fed up with the relationship and looking for a way out. But in all be WISE.
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 11, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

I was wondering Wat was keeping me awake all night until I saw this post.

cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 4:48pm On May 11, 2016
DeeTus:
Hehehe, don't u have a boyfriend?
No cool, now I have so many boyfriends. If you know what I mean cheesy
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 4:50pm On May 11, 2016
agrovick:

Oya call me swirry too or I go gangster on you grin
Ah. Honey pie, sweetheart, reke, which one remain grin
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 11, 2016
mysticgal:

No cool, now I have so many boyfriends. If you know what I mean cheesy
Of course i do. And you're very tuned in. cheesy
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by agrovick(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2016
mysticgal:
Ah. Honey pie, sweetheart, reke, which one remain grin
Oya take my ATM pin. 0100 grin
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Flickzvill(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2016
pet4ril:
hmmmmmm, hope you don't do any of what you posted? Believe me, my man is very comfortable with me taking male calls because he knows the woman he's having
I had a possessive guy who would call all the contacts on my phone to confirm after I must have explained who they are to him, At ist i didn't find it offensive till he coupled it with beatings and bad mouthing and threats that he's going to kill me if I dare dump him. He even sworn he has made up his mind to go to prison........ Only for me to discover after I finally place him where he belongs that he once had an affair with one of my school mate while we were dating.
So all those stalking of his are as a result of what he was doing (cheating)
IN CONCLUSION, possessive guys are cheaters, abusers, domestic violence, just name it........ Ladies, be wise
If a man can beat you in relationship and you still go ahead to marry him. It means you have given him authority to buy your coffin
see all na wash ur so called "man" is fvcking outside do d research since he doesn't gives a shit
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 11, 2016
mysticgal:

Na, he's just a facebook friend and I am not the kind that just let things be. cool

hmmm... issorite.
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by majorbravo: 8:35pm On May 11, 2016
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by tommychow(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2016
Women can be possessive too abeg. Maybe women's possessiveness isn't that threatening because they're physically little creatures but they can be a huge emotional burden.

God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Flashh: 9:22pm On May 11, 2016
Teespice:

oh really?

nonsense you say?
Babe, that's nonsense. Lol

Can you safe me the typing stress today? I'm tired.
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by mysticgal(f): 9:39pm On May 11, 2016
agrovick:

Oya take my ATM pin. 0100 grin
Lavaca, **smiling to the bank with my atm** cool cheesy
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by Saronna: 10:08pm On May 11, 2016
Been a victim for two years of unending suffer. He would threaten to suicide but i didnt beileve it until one day i decided i couldn't suffer anymore and i ended everything only to be called by his entire family that he hurt himself by breaking glass on his head and had to get stiches. Threatened that i get back with him or he will end his life for good , not only me but my whole family were scared, I did and the second time I tried he cut himself and I was scared for my life I knew if I got married to him he would kill me. So I just prayed to God, and one day he had to leave the country and couldn't come back for some reason , I knew right away that it was gods work. My family moved us, changed my number and every other contact he could reach me. THANK GOD! HE REALLY DOES MIRACLES!!
Re: How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend by agrovick(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2016
mysticgal:
Lavaca, **smiling to the bank with my atm** cool cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.