Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom (37809 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / No Quitting APC, Tinubu Vows; Buhari Deceived The North With Islam Says Junaid / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 10:14am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Shut up. You have nothing reasonable to say. Etc my ass. cheesy
Wait, E don reach that level
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by orunto27: 10:16am On May 12, 2016
We are now in an Era of uncontrollable hyper inflation brought upon ourselves by ourselves. Let us just imagine a Bean-cake(Akara or Kose) seller needs fuel to transport herself to market to buy and sell her Bean-cakes. If she has never balanced having fuel @N86 per litre, how will she ever make it @ N145 per litre? No wonder a woman cried in the market yesterday when bought 5 small Tomatoes for five hundred Naira. She cried one small Tomato for N100? The FG must remove the Subsidy and still block loopholes that may girate the Price of fuel to N145 per litre. This is what the people want. Obama reduced the Remunerations of Banks and Wallstreet Executives to improve the general level of employment. There is too much money in few hands in Nigeria. Granting of oil subsidy worsens inflation and creates poverty and unemployment of the youths and graduates

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Koleman(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2016
Buhari and Apc na ny*sh
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 10:32am On May 12, 2016
jazinogold:
hmm
Medicine after death.....
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by deebsman1(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2016
From their names, u shall know who they are, where they are from and why they are are saying what they said.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Larryfest(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2016
Lol...we neva see anything dis is just d begining!! 'YOU HAVE VOTED FOR CHANGE,NOW THE CHANGE IS HERE' mehn!! We were rili scammed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:37am On May 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Firefire(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Laughing the enemies of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to scorn.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Dragonking: 10:39am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
My thought: 90% of the respondents are eternally pained iPod yoots. Even if fuel sells for N1 per litre, they'd still complain. smiley
Just say the turth for once...Haba angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by m4una(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2016
Someone said "buhari is brain dead".... zombies c can cry me a river.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Lilimax(f): 10:40am On May 12, 2016
OK nah!
Meanwhile, this is the best response to this comment embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by gabriel212: 10:40am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
If God would regret giving anyone a brain, it would be you lot who still think PDP did no wrong after 16 horrendous years of misrule.

Pretty much doubt he'd even regret anything because I'm too sure he gave you people none at all- it would have been a colossal waste of miracle doing so.
Baba please be humble enough to accept this government of APC is a failure!
We voted for change in the improvement of social welfare and not hardship.
Where they not tye one who said refinery should be built before the removal of subsidy?
Where they flown in from the moon to be unaware of the rot in government
In as much you earn your living by supporting APC but be sincere sometime to accept the govt failure.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by wristbangle: 10:42am On May 12, 2016
Omotolu:
I don't regret GEJ's re-election lost. Likewise,I don't like some of Buhari's policies and actions. Jona would have borne Nigeria to the ground.

Exactly
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Goddaughter: 10:43am On May 12, 2016
How Adamu.
ikarm17:
Nigerians weren't deceived, they're shortsighted.
Buhari was the better alternative for corrupt GEJ.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by arsenal33: 10:43am On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:
Point of correction...Buhari did not deceive us all, he deceived only northerners and yorubas! SE and SS voted over 90% for Jonathan!

Even though he did nothing for your area in terms of development in 6 years
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Okemmuo(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2016
Foolish Nigerians....the only power the Nigerian citizens have is to lament and get back to work....dey no sabi sey dey fit sack person from office....mmttchheeww....pls after complaining,go an buy ur fuel nd use for ur gen...CRAP.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:44am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

But more than 50% of this current ruling party came from the PDP
That is the truth some people have failed to realize, pdp is apc. Rightly put, apc is just defected pdp period
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2016
Well Jonathan would have sold us after looting the country dry. What we are feeling are the after effects of decades of corruption. Anyway sha things are hard and are getting harder. I can't blame Buhari. It wasn't his fault that the refineries became a sysphusan loop of repairs and corruption . Or that PHCN was shared to cronies of the government and now we have fifth columnists who have decided to run the Nigerian economy down by starving us of electricity so much so that companies closed down or like Michelin and Co moved to Ghana. It's also not his fault that Jonathan was settling tompolo and Co to the detriment of the development of the South South. nigeria has become a joke or the theatre of the absurd. Is it Saraki and the 90lawyers.is it Fayose of the empty China train station. Is it selfie taking Dino Melaye. Is it the igbo who are bitter and bent on embarrassing the country everywhere they go. Is it his own cabinet members who go behind and do shady deals. Nigeria is a problematic problem and not one person can change it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by goodvision12(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2016
ikarm17:
Nigerians weren't deceived, they're shortsighted.
Buhari was the better alternative for corrupt GEJ.
people like you should spend the night in kuje prison.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2016
The political class has shown no empathy for the Nigeria citizenry, which majority are middle class and those living below a dollar per day income...

Nigeria govt officials are one the higest paid in the world, they want to increase the economy challenge of the citizenry, but can't make any sacrifice for the people that voted them into power...

Until the executive and the legislative arms of govt Slash their exorbitant salaries, even the governors too.

I say no to this increment in fuel price...
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Seun360(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2016
chikel2000:
God!, where r the northerners n my yoruba brothers, come n shout sai baba again, nonsense!#walksout#

Baba, pls help me beg GEJ for forgiveness.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Lanre01(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2016
4 real!
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 10:50am On May 12, 2016
Okikiki:

Hypocrisy is when you say your classmate is clueless, yet you dubbed his answer script verbatim.

1. TSA
2. FULL DEREGULATION
3. RAIL PROJECTS
4. Etc.
the person he copied from submitted his question paper instead of the answer sheet.. thats why he failed...
never seen such clueless one.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by emeka762001(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2016
We were giving fish but we preferred scorpion instead
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by anigold(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2016
Oga good morning
buhari is not doing any deregulation, he is just blindly pegging the price of fuel at N145 to create a blackhole for NNPC staffs and our goat eaters to create more illicit wealth for themselves.

If NNPC is selling at 87 naira while independent marketers are selling at N145 that shows that buhari is only providing the subsidy for NNPC but removing it for independent marketers,but still expect the independent marketers to source for forex and import the fuel from our goat-eaters' refineries abroad since we are so dumb not to have one working refinery...
The big politicians will definitely pay little bribe to get the product at N87 while masses will suffer to even buy it at N200,buhari is not creating a level playing ground for all parties involve in PMS,if he wants to deregulate let every parties involve sell it at N145 thats how mobile network became affordable...

diegwu01:
This is one of the best decisions from this government since its inception.
this was the best time to deregulate, The real actors would tell the positives Nigerians stand to gain from this drive.
Well done PMB, don't let the empty wailers distract you
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by okpor2(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2016
When d occupy nigeria was protesting d last time during Jonathan we in d south south nd south east didn't join d protest.we okay wit d increasethen because our broda was d head of d govt then.But wen occupy Nigeria forced him to reduce d price we followed to enjoy forgeting we didn't join in d fait?What did Jonathan do wit d proceeds then?He shared it wanting a second term instead of succour to nigerians.if d last election take place again I will still vote buhari instead of Jonathan.my unflinching support nd belief in him is not shaking.HE can get us out of dis problems nd he has 3 more years to do it.Y interview only those u did?they neva believed in Buhari nor voted him b4.in Buhari I believe.Nigeria will rise again!I will neva support Buhari for a second term!his mandate is to put Nigeria bak on d right track!
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Aare2050(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2016
today I would like to share some of the manifestoes (promise)
of President Muhammadu buhari.
I wouldn't want to say we have been scammed as a country,
but the way I'm perceiving it, it seems so. a Yoruba adage
says: ó jo gáté, kò Jo gàté, ó fesè méjèèjì tiro.
I will start the the one that concern me and my peers most.
1. "I will Create a Social Welfare Program of at least Five
Thousand Naira (N5000) that will cater for the 25 million
poorest and most vulnerable citizens upon the demonstration
of children’s enrolment in school and evidence of
immunisation to help promote family stability"
sometimes, maybe couple of months ago, this promise was
denied. which way Nigeria?
2. "I will Provide allowances to the discharged but
unemployed Youth Corps members for Twelve (12) months
while in the skills and entrepreneurial development
programmes".
maybe I should ask those batch A 2015 that just passed out,
maybe they are still receiving alert.
3. "Ensure compliance with policies and measures to halt the
pollution of rivers and waterways in the Niger Delta and the
other parts of the country"
not even ordinary gutter has been constructed, not to talk of
water ways.
come Enugu, and see how the state government is performing.
you will know that kaki no be leather. lol.
4. " Guarantee that women are adequately represented in
government appointments and provide greater opportunities in
education, Job creation, and economic empowerment;
Recognize and protect women empowerment and gender
equality with special emphasis on economic activities in the
rural areas;
this one is 99% flop. even the female minister is not
functioning. kolorun forgive mi.
5 " Assist Nollywood to fully develop into world class movie
industry that can compete effectively with Hollywood and
Bollywood in due course. I will support the creative and
performing arts with the necessary environment where by our
great entertainers do not end their lives in abject poverty as is
currently the case"
no wonder Olamide sing Who you help?.....
not only compete with Hollywood, we go compete with holy
stick.
6 " Revive and restructure the Nigerian Football League and
put incentives in place to make it as competitive as other
national leagues"
part of the reform is that we don't qualify for nations cup. lol. I
just they laff.
7 "Generate, transmit and distribute electricity on a 24/7 basis
whilst simultaneously ensuring the development of
sustainable/renewable energy, by 2019"
on this one, reverse is the case, dropping points like Aston
Villa.
let me just stop at number 7 for now before my phone ba3
dies. where I go see 230# to buy 1ltr of fuel, even if I get the
230# which generator i wan use.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless me

source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1160356650652926&id=100000358057170&refid=7&__tn__=%2As

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by bignero: 10:54am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
My thought: 90% of the respondents are eternally pained iPod yoots. Even if fuel sells for N1 per litre, they'd still complain. smiley

poor person like you

i doubt you have car to fuel

and u probably still leave in ur mums house shioor...

see as him head be......

i nor blame u, nairaland na osho free for every classesless being to be classy
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by tartar9(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

But when GEJ removed subsidy, Fasola and co where saying he's wrong. So who's right now?
You can't compare the two conditions.gej had no reasonable reason to remove subsidy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge / Osinbajo Commissions Bayelsa Heliport (Photos) / Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.