Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom (37814 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / No Quitting APC, Tinubu Vows; Buhari Deceived The North With Islam Says Junaid / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 8:37am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
If God would regret giving anyone a brain, it would be you lot who still think PDP did no wrong after 16 horrendous years of misrule.

Pretty much doubt he'd even regret anything because I'm too sure he gave you people none at all- it would have been a colossal waste of miracle doing so.
And you laud a govt that, “Instead of fulfilling their promises, they have increased petrol pump price to N145 per litre, increased electricity tariffs, retrenched thousands of workers and imposed untold hardships on Nigerians.”

PDP's flaws weren't as a execrable and noxious as this.

I can see you are already obstinate. I am only concerned about those that still mention you to ascertain your bias depictions. No body should be taking you serious anymore. You have lost your value.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by omenka(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2016
blueto:

And you laud a govt that, “Instead of fulfilling their promises, they have increased petrol pump price to N145 per litre, increased electricity tariffs, retrenched thousands of workers and imposed untold hardships on Nigerians.”

PDP's flaws weren't as a execrable and noxious as this.

I can see you are already obstinate. I am only concerned about those that still mention you to ascertain your bias depictions. No body should be taking you serious anymore. You have lost your value.
And he takes 1hour to write me a love letter when "I've lost my value". cheesy

You lot amuse me no end.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 8:40am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

But when GEJ removed subsidy, Fasola and co where saying he's wrong. So who's right now?

"Removing Subsidy in 2012 within the CONTEXT of the GRAND CORRUPTION in the Sector @ that time was a NO NO for me." - Oby ezekwesili. May 12/2016

GEJ's government looting over $65 Billion oil proceeds and grants between 2012 and 2015..justified the resistance from well meaning nigerians on the subsidy removal

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by omenka(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

But more than 50% of this current ruling party came from the PDP
Can you start mentioning the 50% you talk about? Throwing figures and lies around and believing same is all you people are best a doing.

Mtscheew.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Vikkie14: 8:42am On May 12, 2016
ikarm17:
Nigerians weren't deceived, they're shortsighted.
Buhari was the better alternative for corrupt GEJ.
Are you really this High on spoilt tomato? The "Better Alternative" i.e your saint, how is he faring? #145 per liter of fuel grin. I will PERSONALLY lead the war against BH, HAS HE? How "munsh" is a congo of garri(masses and students food) sold in your area? Should i say that May your Life be run like this Better Alternative is running the country?? Will you say Amen to this? Enjoy the Change(Come, Have A New Grievous Experience). Goodmorning Bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by flezyblinkzy: 8:43am On May 12, 2016
freeze001:
Wait for deprived children that will come and say it's only SS/SE that are complaining because they hate Buhari cry undecided

Didn't take long for them to manifest...
****did u see any of them as ibos...
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 8:49am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
[s]Can you start mentioning the 50% you talk about? Throwing figures and lies around and believing same is all you people are best a doing.

Mtscheew.[/s]
Nigeria was the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world under GEJ/PDP. Now, Nigeria is no longer part of 15 top fastest growing economy in Africa under the Buhari.

What a fabulous achievement for Buhari. Nigeria is now one of the fastest retrogressing economy under Buhari smiley .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 8:49am On May 12, 2016
Okikiki:

..... AS HE DISTRACTED GEJ
GEJ was plain clueless, nobody distracted him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 8:56am On May 12, 2016
blueto:
[s]Nigeria was the 3rd fastest growing economy under GEJ/PDP.[/s] Now, Nigeria is no longer part of 10 top fastest growing economy in Africa under the Buhari.

What a fabulous achievement for Buhari. Nigeria is now one of the fastest retrogressing economy under Buhari smiley .
with the above $125 per barrel oil price in almost 80% of his tenure he left Nigerian in a hopeless state with diminished Foreign reserve, Empty treasury, horrendous Corruption credentials, 8mmonths unpaid salaries and massive debt for subsidies..
Say me well to your hero in otuoke

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 8:58am On May 12, 2016
I don't regret GEJ's re-election lost. Likewise,I don't like some of Buhari's policies and actions. Jona would have burnt Nigeria to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Abagworo(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2016
We should not be quick to forget that Jonathan came in with fuel selling officially at 60 Naira but later increased it to 97 Naira after failed attempt to deregulate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Abagworo(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2016
blueto:
Nigeria was the 3rd fastest growing economy under GEJ/PDP. Now, Nigeria is no longer part of 10 top fastest growing economy in Africa under the Buhari.

Why some of us faulted that claim of fastest growing was because everything was solely dependent on one commodity which is crude oil. What happening now was already happening under Jonathan and will continue until we diversify our economy. The price of crude oil determines our growth and stability. If oil rises today to 100 Dollar we will become one of the fastest growing again.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by freeze001(f): 9:14am On May 12, 2016
flezyblinkzy:
u r a goat, did u see any of them as ibos...

Hello! Did you read properly before quoting me?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:15am On May 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Why some of us faulted that claim of fastest growing was because everything was solely dependent on one commodity which is crude oil. What happening now was already happening under Jonathan and will continue until we diversify our economy. The price of crude oil determines our growth and stability. If oil rises today to 100 Dollar we will become one of the fastest growing again.
Mendacious. It can be attributed to Jonathan's favourable economic policies.

I became 25th world's richest man due to Jonathan's favourable economic policies- Dangote
http://www.theheraldng.com/i-became-25th-worlds-richest-man-due-to-jonathans-favourable-economic-policies-dangote/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:18am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Can you start mentioning the 50% you talk about? Throwing figures and lies around and believing same is all you people are best a doing.

Mtscheew.

Former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar, Senate president, Bukola Saraki, governors Nasir el-Rufai, Aminu Tambuwal, etc.

Rotimi Ameachi, Former Edo state Governor, Osarhemen Osunbor
Edo PDP governorship candidate Maj-Gen. Charles Arhiavbere (rtd)
Gbemisola Saraki
Ondo state gubernatorial candidate in 2012, Dr. Olusola Oke
Jigawa State deputy governor, Ahmad Mahmud
Brigadier Gen Chris Onja (rtd)
Former AGF Michael Aondoakaa
Mrs. Ayoka Lawani (Oyo PDP)
Majority Leader in the Gombe State House of Assembly Hon. Mamman Alkalio
Mother of the former State Governor, Eunice Uzor Kalu
Former member of the House of Representatives, Hon Nnanna Uzor Kalu
Former Chief of Staff to Governor Theodore Orji, Mr. Mascot Uzor Kalu
Legal adviser of the outlawed Ombatse militia group, Zamani Allumaga
Former Deputy Senate Majority Leader, Jonathan Zwingina
Former Minister of External Affairs, Idi Hong
Serving Senator, Bello Tukur
Serving Senator, Ahmed Barata
PDP Chief, Sadiq Haske
Former military governor of Kaduna and Katsina States, Gen. Lawrence Onoja, rtd
Former PDP, governorship aspirant in Benue State,Dr Mathias Oyigeya
Former Chief of Staff to Senate President-David Mark, Chief Agbo Oga
Former PDP Benue Chairman,Chief Mike Iduma
Former PDP Benue Chairman,Major Lawrence Ugbo, rtd
Former member of the Benue State Executive Council, Barrister Peter Ochijele

See the list is long.. Do you even know the parties that came together to form APC. Apart from Buhari(CPC) and Tinubu(AD)...majority of the rest all came from PDP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:24am On May 12, 2016
Post Retracted
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:29am On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
with the above $125 per barrel oil price in almost 80% of his tenure he left Nigerian in a hopeless state with diminished Foreign reserve, Empty treasury, horrendous Corruption credentials, 8mmonths unpaid salaries and massive debt for subsidies..
Say me well to your hero in otuoke

Was it the FG that owed the people or the SG?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:34am On May 12, 2016
Am waiting for the following

1. Senator Ben Murray Bruce tweet

2. Patrick Obaigbhon murdering of English.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by omenka(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

Former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar, Senate president, Bukola Saraki, governors Nasir el-Rufai, Aminu Tambuwal, etc.

Rotimi Ameachi, Former Edo state Governor, Osarhemen Osunbor
Edo PDP governorship candidate Maj-Gen. Charles Arhiavbere (rtd)
Gbemisola Saraki
Ondo state gubernatorial candidate in 2012, Dr. Olusola Oke
Jigawa State deputy governor, Ahmad Mahmud
Brigadier Gen Chris Onja (rtd)
Former AGF Michael Aondoakaa
Mrs. Ayoka Lawani (Oyo PDP)
Majority Leader in the Gombe State House of Assembly Hon. Mamman Alkalio
Mother of the former State Governor, Eunice Uzor Kalu
Former member of the House of Representatives, Hon Nnanna Uzor Kalu
Former Chief of Staff to Governor Theodore Orji, Mr. Mascot Uzor Kalu
Legal adviser of the outlawed Ombatse militia group, Zamani Allumaga
Former Deputy Senate Majority Leader, Jonathan Zwingina
Former Minister of External Affairs, Idi Hong
Serving Senator, Bello Tukur
Serving Senator, Ahmed Barata
PDP Chief, Sadiq Haske
Former military governor of Kaduna and Katsina States, Gen. Lawrence Onoja, rtd
Former PDP, governorship aspirant in Benue State,Dr Mathias Oyigeya
Former Chief of Staff to Senate President-David Mark, Chief Agbo Oga
Former PDP Benue Chairman,Chief Mike Iduma
Former PDP Benue Chairman,Major Lawrence Ugbo, rtd
Former member of the Benue State Executive Council, Barrister Peter Ochijele

See the list is long.. Do you even know the parties that came together to form APC. Apart from Buhari(CPC) and Tinubu(AD)...majority of the rest all came from PDP
How many of the people you mentioned worked at the federal level and aided in the formulation of government/PDP policies back then??

And does this list constitute 50% of APC members as you said??

You see how deluded you are? You deceive yourself and then believe your own deceit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:40am On May 12, 2016
And it's so official

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:47am On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
GEJ was plain clueless, nobody distracted him

Hypocrisy is when you say your classmate is clueless, yet you dubbed his answer script verbatim.

1. TSA
2. FULL DEREGULATION
3. RAIL PROJECTS
4. Etc.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:47am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
How many of the people you mentioned worked at the federal level and aided in the formulation of government/PDP policies back then??

And does this list constitute 50% of APC members as you said??

You see how deluded you are? You deceive yourself and then believe your own deceit.

Wait...so you expect me to list all the people that left PDP for APC But I thought I put etc. Or what's etc. used for?

Please don't think am supporting a particular party. The governor of my state (Ogun State) is APC but I love the development he brought into the stat while the governor of the state I work (Osun State) is also APC but I can't pin point a big development he brought to the state.

All am trying to say is when Nigerians begin to vote for individuals irrespective of the party, that's when we can experience TRUE CHANGE.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diagro: 9:51am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

So are you saying Buhari is right?
Why are u wasting ur word on dat fellow?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by SleekAboki: 9:52am On May 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
At least for once in ur life say the truth & stop hailing and supporting mediocrity, Buhari has failed Nigeria & Nigerians. It beats my imagination that u're a compatriot. Please don't make God regret giving u sense of reasoning & please stop proving ur critics right that u don't have sense of your own.
**** No need responding to him.His one way sai baba traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 9:54am On May 12, 2016
What is really hurting me is that it's not everybody that can afford the N145/litre presently. Because I can afford doesn't mean everyone can.

Increase in fuel price would definitely put increase in everything. For example, I grind my pepper at the rate of N30 at Osogbo during GEJ regime. Then it later increased to N50. Still no big deal. Presently it was increased to N80 due to they buy fuel at N120/litre but now that it's officially N145, the price would sky rocket to maybe N100 or N120.

Increase in food stuffs, day to day activities etc.

There's no plan for the masses that will suffer the consequences.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by SleekAboki: 9:56am On May 12, 2016
blueto:
Nigeria was the 3rd fastest growing economy under GEJ/PDP. Now, Nigeria is no longer part of 10 top fastest growing economy in Africa under the Buhari.

You don't need to stress it. That mugu is lost.He's beyond remedy. Save your energy.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 10:05am On May 12, 2016
And the senator has replied

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Thought On Fuel Subsidy

https://www.nairaland.com/3100637/senator-ben-murray-bruce-thought
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by bobbyluis(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2016
My own problem is that 1bag of pure water is d same price as a litre of fuel...I don't even knw which 1 is better nw,buy fuel and pump water or just buy 1bag
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by omenka(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

Wait...so you expect me to list all the people that left PDP for APC But I thought I put etc. Or what's etc. used for?

Please don't think am supporting a particular party. The governor of my state (Ogun State) is APC but I love the development he brought into the stat while the governor of the state I work (Osun State) is also APC but I can't pin point a big development he brought to the state.

All am trying to say is when Nigerians begin to vote for individuals irrespective of the party, that's when we can experience TRUE CHANGE.
Shut up. You have nothing reasonable to say. Etc my ass. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign / Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet / Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.