Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom (37807 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / No Quitting APC, Tinubu Vows; Buhari Deceived The North With Islam Says Junaid / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Cannonleo(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
Who isn't aware of this before?
Are you really this High on spoilt tomato? The "Better Alternative" i.e your saint, how is he faring? #145 per liter of fuel grin. I will PERSONALLY lead the war against BH, HAS HE? How "munsh" is a congo of garri(masses and students food) sold in your area? Should i say that May your Life be run like this Better Alternative is running the country?? Will you say Amen to this? Enjoy the Change(Come, Have A New Grievous Experience). Goodmorning Bro.

We dont appreciate what we have until we lose it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Vickie e don tey my guy howfar
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by ademate(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2016
chikel2000:
God!, where r the northerners n my yoruba brothers, come n shout sai baba again, nonsense!#walksout#

We SW and Northern we will be shouting Sai Baba, bcs we are not corrupt pple like other tribes, stealing, kidnapping, army robbery, all sort of crimes is a business to SE and SS. I would not blame any yoruba and hausa sons and daughters who support Gej and his pple such son/daughter has dwell with corrupt pple his/her mind has been polluted with corrupt spirit of SS and SE, everyone in country know those tribe that involved in crimes in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by chikel2000(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2016
ademate:

We SW and Northern we will be shouting Sai Baba, bcs we are not corrupt pple like other tribes, stealing, kidnapping, army robbery, all sort of crimes is a business to SE and SS. I would blame and yoruba and hausa sons and daughters who support Gej and his pple He/she has dwell with corrupt pple.
get alive bro, stop reasoning like a nonentity
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by megamillion: 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
Sabotoers! Those hyking fuel,causing inflation here and there,painting the Buhari led government looks as if nothing is working will soon see themselves behind bars....just a lil' time and those quick to criticize and the easilly confused fools shall see the truth that the Glory of our dearly beloved nation is restored through his excellency Pa M'hamadu Buhari......long live PMB,long live Nigeria,God Bless Naija!
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Aarenaija: 1:48pm On May 12, 2016
The reason why Nigerians are not on the street this time around is because of some level of trust the people have in this Government.

During GEJ's regime, there where no sincerity on the part of Government and a lot of incidences pointed to that fact before they

announced the removal, so the people felt the only thing they can enjoy from thet Govenrment was the subsidy and the resisted its removal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by sampsun(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2016
If it takes PDP 16years to destroy this country, in my calculations, it will take APC less than 4 years to scatter, divide, relegate and cause adverse hardship and sufferings to Nigerians.

Policies that where hitherto rejected and scuttled by APC stooges are now being used as a corner stone by the same saboteurs.

APC change mantra is synonymous to suffering without tears to Zombies.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Aarenaija: 1:59pm On May 12, 2016
The reason why Nigerians are not on the street this time around is because of some level of trust the people have in this Government.

During GEJ's regime, there where no sincerity on the part of Government and a lot of incidences pointed to that fact before they

announced the removal, so the people felt the only thing they can enjoy from the Govenrment was the subsidy and they resisted it.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 2:12pm On May 12, 2016
greatjoey:

You got it wrong. We refused to be deluded, gullible, and hoodwinked. That our candidate lost did not make us any less wiser. If you must tell yourself the truth, aren't you sad that your gullibility has plunged us into this dungeon and quagmire? You are suffering and you are pretending.
lol, thnk Heavens your candidate lost.. PMB is here for another 8 years deal with it, Dont beg or force me to regret supporting him.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by bobochem: 2:13pm On May 12, 2016
dey increase electricity tariff still yet light continue worsen,now dey have remove subsidy.which way forward now?Now I know that Gej passion 4 common man makes him clueless, his empathy towards Nigerians makes him gullible.But bubu is less concern abt us.his insensitiveness 2 our plight is highly apparent.Nigerian which way forward?if we have known we would have let Gej 2 continue and make bubu efcc chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 2:15pm On May 12, 2016
petchi:

You are the worst Zombie I have ever seen. Okey GEJ submitted his question paper but PMB claimed to have passed examine he did not sat.
grin grin grin I just enjoy seeing the wailers like you, wail. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Mrfred43(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2016
APC doesn't have policy to govern Nigeria, they re only inplementing policy of PDP in the wrong way.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by 49cents(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
with the above $125 per barrel oil price in almost 80% of his tenure he left Nigerian in a hopeless state with diminished Foreign reserve, Empty treasury, horrendous Corruption credentials, 8mmonths unpaid salaries and massive debt for subsidies..
Say me well to your hero in otuoke

But obasanjo recently said Buhari met $30 billion......

My advice don't waste your time arguing what won't benefit your future

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by VERDA: 2:55pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
My thought: 90% of the respondents are eternally pained iPod yoots. Even if fuel sells for N1 per litre, they'd still complain. smiley

Oga stop being a hypocrite ,its getting really old.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 12, 2016
See more Nigerians Response
Nora Agodi: “APC government, the more you look the less you see, we bought 86.50, just for two weeks and now we are buying for 145, this government is fantastically corrupt.”

Immaculate Osimach: “Nigeria change here in Calabar city northwest filling station is N145 while other stations are selling N150 and above.”

Bashorun Adisa Jimoh Oluyemi: “Nothing has really changed, we bought for 150 as at yesterday.”

Ismyl B. Usman: “By 9:00am today I visited three filling stations in Ilorin with all selling at 145. I lastly had to buy like that because I have no option than to buy.”

Elijah Timothy: “Here in Kano it’s 145 and when you even go to filling station no fuel even the black market don’t want to sell.’

Back in 2012 during the government of Goodluck Jonathan did a similar action and the immediate aftermath was arguably the country’s biggest protest ever.

#OccupyNigeria became the umbrella through which everyone banded together in their common defiance.

There have been ripples already with the NLC stating that they would fight against the increase.

The fuel subsidy was later partially removed and the price of fuel product was hanged at 96 per litre, after a week of protest that grounded the economy of Nigeria to a near halt.

Source: [url]naij.com[/url]
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by snoopdg(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2016
This article can only come from some pained folks from a section of the country, had GEJ been the president Now, I bet you it would have been worse for the country by now. The present economic crisis in the country is not a deliberate working of the government as no government will like to see its masses suffer, but long before now, Nigeria has been suffering in the mist of plenty. So let's stop all this sectional sentimental cries. This write up does not convey the mind of realists.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Kennydoc(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
with the above $125 per barrel oil price in almost 80% of his tenure he left Nigerian in a hopeless state with diminished Foreign reserve, Empty treasury, horrendous Corruption credentials, 8mmonths unpaid salaries and massive debt for subsidies..
Say me well to your hero in otuoke

Liar!! Crude oil never sold more than $100 per barrel the whole of 2014 into 2015. For majority of the period prior, it only sold in the region of $110.
http://www.infomine.com/investment/metal-prices/crude-oil/5-year/
The government lost a lot of FX on importation from 2014 till handover in 2015,b4 the present government decided to stop the sales of d FX to importers. That accounts for the wide disparity between official dollar rate and parallel market rate.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Bolasola(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
As my grandfather-in-the-Lord would say it last April 8, Nigerians neglected the Saviour and God focusing on humanbeing to elevate their welfarism instead of looking unto God for positive change. Sincerely yours, I'm not yet regretting voting for GEJ @ Prexy election, I pity all those that wasted their god-given talent and time following these evil people called APC. Osun 1999-2003 during bisi Akande had made me known that any white party called AD, ACN, Action group, APC,...as per Bisi Akande is there, forget! They are inhuman feeling party. I pity their followers and their generations unborn. Nigeria will be better one DAY
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by enoch273: 3:39pm On May 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
Are you really this High on spoilt tomato? The "Better Alternative" i.e your saint, how is he faring? #145 per liter of fuel grin. I will PERSONALLY lead the war against BH, HAS HE? How "munsh" is a congo of garri(masses and students food) sold in your area? Should i say that May your Life be run like this Better Alternative is running the country?? Will you say Amen to this? Enjoy the Change(Come, Have A New Grievous Experience). Goodmorning Bro.

Very well said, tell the hooligans, imagine the dullard leading humans like cows and these vagabonds still stand by him. I weep at the prospect.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Organs(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2016
Vikkie14:

@Vikkie14, ask any economist. The issue is that we subsidized petroleum, now only privileged people with connected to get the contract bring it in and Govt pay them the subsidy equivalent. Under GEJ someone will bring in 20K litres and claim they brought in 50k litres and collect $$ for 50k, subsidy equivalent also they hoard it and hold govt to ransom, now free for all anyone can bring it in, so the competition will determine the price. This is good the price will crash soon, so stop abusing govt, a lot of economist and strategist sat down to get to this point, go see how you can bring in and sell for 120 instead of complaining......
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by okwupaul: 3:46pm On May 12, 2016
Nigeria and Nigerians wait and see how the evil party, APC will do more in an attempt to divide this country.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Mcsmartj(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2016
Una never see any thing
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Micuilles: 4:24pm On May 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
At least for once in ur life say the truth & stop hailing and supporting mediocrity, Buhari has failed Nigeria & Nigerians. It beats my imagination that u're a compatriot. Please don't make God regret giving u sense of reasoning & please stop proving ur critics right that u don't have sense of your own.

@ BeeBeeOoh. LWKMD. You mean oh! (rolls on the floor in a pool of laughter...)
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by herald9: 4:33pm On May 12, 2016
SMH in 360 degrees.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by gordii(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2016
May God/Allah change the life of every zombie the way PMB has changed nigeria so far... If you be zombie and tou no say 'amen'... Your thunder dey do press up.
mightyfada:

What is your take on the highly controversial issue, share your thoughts in our comment section.

Source:
https://www.naij.com/827099-tension-buhari-deceived-us-goodluck-jonathan-meant-well-us-nigerians-spit-venom.html
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Hizeey: 4:57pm On May 12, 2016
lets just keep praying for a better change to come soon, but in my own opinion I do not think Sir Buhari can handle this our beloved nation. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Samanza89: 5:13pm On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
This is one of the best decisions from this government since its inception.
this was the best time to deregulate, The real actors would tell the positives Nigerians stand to gain from this drive.
Well done PMB, don't let the empty wailers distract you

Another illiterate and idiot spotted here...
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by greatjoey: 5:27pm On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
lol, thnk Heavens your candidate lost.. PMB is here for another 8 years deal with it, Dont beg or force me to regret supporting him.

I don't need to beg you. My joy is that, the Zombies don't have a separate market where they buy subsidized ware including oms. We all go to the same market. We all gonna suffer it together fella.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2016
Organs:

@Vikkie14, ask any economist. The issue is that we subsidized petroleum, now only privileged people with connected to get the contract bring it in and Govt pay them the subsidy equivalent. Under GEJ someone will bring in 20K litres and claim they brought in 50k litres and collect $$ for 50k, subsidy equivalent also they hoard it and hold govt to ransom, now free for all anyone can bring it in, so the competition will determine the price. This is good the price will crash soon, so stop abusing govt, a lot of economist and strategist sat down to get to this point, go see how you can bring in and sell for 120 instead of complaining......

I like your analysis. But the problem now is when GEJ tried it, the so called APC were against it. They called him different kind of names. He was tagged many bad names.

Now the same party are now saying that subsidy removal is the best. So who was deceiving who?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by pharmagba: 5:40pm On May 12, 2016
Vikkie14:

GEJ, I am happy his gone for good. Because this are like things now points to the fact that we a undergoing necessary belt tightening for a better tomorrow.
This is what I anticipated from change '...that the future of Nigeria be bright'
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by pharmagba: 5:45pm On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

But when GEJ removed subsidy, Fasola and co where saying he's wrong. So who's right now?
My money in the hand of a man of integrity that knows the meaning of corruption and corruption give me hope that a man who doesn't know the difference despite brandishing a PHD
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by pharmagba: 5:51pm On May 12, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

WHY ARE U DEFENDING MEDIOCRITY??
Becuz it's buhari??

Even my uncle who support buhari cameback 4rm work Y.Day pissed off.

The removal of subsidy will affect everything(Food, toothbrush, cloth, phone e.t.c) as far it's transported.

So stop it,
U are a Nigerian, not a Buharian- becuz ur country come first.

If smetin is done good, evrybody will join u and hail him.
I expect better logic from you. Depart fro this shortsighted view and just take a binoculars into the future.
1-.. market forces will force this fuel price down
2- no more cabal in oil importation
3- no more stealing of subsidy money
Come to this of it with huge more saved Nigeria on it way to infrastructure development and industrialization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi / Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.