Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,635 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom (37818 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / No Quitting APC, Tinubu Vows; Buhari Deceived The North With Islam Says Junaid / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Deen77: 10:56am On May 12, 2016
ikarm17:
Nigerians weren't deceived, they're shortsighted.
Buhari was the better alternative for corrupt GEJ.

They know nothing, you can change their minds.

PDP keep importing fuel for 16 year's instead of building a new refinery and refine locally wasting our foreign exchange on importation because there is money, Oil boom.

Now the Oil boom is over, no more free dollar, even to produce locally, ND Avengers keep blowing up the pipelines to refinery and affect our crude export is down.

What do we expect, see below Nigeria reserved is zero.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 10:56am On May 12, 2016
The truth is that we are on a long eeeee thing , I started thinking since yesterday how to cope. Kids just got back to school, food is expensive and everything is all about money at higher rate, how do we the nigerians cope ? no power supply, we have to run the generator. We must shut down their system because it's too hard to cope with all this.. Someone should please help us to talk to the ogas at the top. They are enjoying our swear everyday while we work and yet from the token we have they still want to take it away from us.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by bignero: 10:57am On May 12, 2016
ehie:
Well Jonathan would have sold us after looting the country dry. What we are feeling are the after effects of decades of corruption. Anyway sha things are hard and are getting harder. I can't blame Buhari. It wasn't his fault that the refineries became a sysphusan loop of repairs and corruption . Or that PHCN was shared to cronies of the government and now we have fifth columnists who have decided to run the Nigerian economy down by starving us of electricity so much so that companies closed down or like Michelin and Co moved to Ghana. It's also not his fault that Jonathan was settling tompolo and Co to the detriment of the development of the South South. nigeria has become a joke or the theatre of the absurd. Is it Saraki and the 90lawyers.is it Fayose of the empty China train station. Is it selfie taking Dino Melaye. Is it the igbo who are bitter and bent on embarrassing the country everywhere they go. Is it his own cabinet members who go behind and do shady deals. Nigeria is a problematic problem and not one person can change it

buhari apoligist....

kpele uve sufferd so much that u cant tell pain from suffering/normal life

its shall be well with you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Kekeiyke(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2016
There is nothing good that has come out of this government since its inception-only negative things.If it is not increase in electricity tarif,it is fuel shortage,if not high cost of items,is forex problem....they promised thousands of job,none we've not seen,they promised improved electricity but gave us none...hardship everywhere,inflation rising...this government is nothing less than a compendium of incompetent political jokers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 10:59am On May 12, 2016
bignero:

buhari apoligist....

kpele uve sufferd so much that u cant tell pain from suffering/normal life

its shall be well with you
it shall be well me amen oh. There is a difference between being pragmatic and being an aplogist
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 10:59am On May 12, 2016
tartar9:

You can't compare the two conditions.gej had no reasonable reason to remove subsidy.

Are you sure?

And what's the reasonable reason for this present government?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by anigold(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2016
Truth
na only Baba God will see us through... Rapid increase in prices of everything guess who will suffer most,the poor masses..
Some of our goat eaters can comfortably afford to buy fuel at N1500 per litre and still keep enjoying their normal life style..
mightyfada:
What is really hurting me is that it's not everybody that can afford the N145/litre presently. Because I can afford doesn't mean everyone can.

Increase in fuel price would definitely put increase in everything. For example, I grind my pepper at the rate of N30 at Osogbo during GEJ regime. Then it later increased to N50. Still no big deal. Presently it was increased to N80 due to they buy fuel at N120/litre but now that it's officially N145, the price would sky rocket to maybe N100 or N120.

Increase in food stuffs, day to day activities etc.

There's no plan for the masses that will suffer the consequences.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by anytexy: 11:02am On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
This is one of the best decisions from this government since its inception.
this was the best time to deregulate, The real actors would tell the positives Nigerians stand to gain from this drive.
Well done PMB, don't let the empty wailers distract you
Hope you made this same comments when last adminstration wanted to do so... if not you are not honest. Hope you were not among those who occupied Ojota

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:04am On May 12, 2016
the stupid people who voted for change are yet to see the beginning of the worst...
Genesis Neva start oo
na rehearsals be dis one.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by ocelot2006(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

WHY ARE U DEFENDING MEDIOCRITY??
Becuz it's buhari??

Even my uncle who support buhari cameback 4rm work Y.Day pissed off.

The removal of subsidy will affect everything(Food, toothbrush, cloth, phone e.t.c) as far it's transported.

So stop it,
U are a Nigerian, not a Buharian- becuz ur country come first.

If smetin is done good, evrybody will join u and hail him.

Mediocrity? The Buhari administration is simply an outright FAILURE!
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:04am On May 12, 2016
Even if Jesus came to Nigeria, he would not please anyone. Shebi for Council of nations na we them dey carry take do mumu. It's a shame no one takes us seriously anymore
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by namdo(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2016
well we need other measures which have been planned by this administration to caution the anticipated effects of this subsidy removal, if non then we should condemn it otherwise it is a good decision.

I believe capable nigerians should be licensed/allowed to setup small modular refineries to refine crude oil. One challenge however is the current ND avengers blowing up oil installations/pipelines.

This government should learn to sample the articulated opinion of nigerians before taking drastic decisions that would affect directly the already poor suffering masses.

Removal of subsidy/deregulation without visible measures and plans to balance the effects is suicidal at this point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:05am On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
the person he copied from submitted his question paper instead of the answer sheet.. thats why he failed...
never seen such clueless one.
...... Yet you still maintain he was never distracted!?

SMH FOR NIGERIANS shocked
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by guiddoti: 11:05am On May 12, 2016
chikel2000:
God!, where r the northerners n my yoruba brothers, come n shout sai baba again, nonsense!#walksout#
Sai baba! na free voice mail.

loot wey jona don share finish yeye
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Orikinla(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari did not deceive anybody.
He has a great vision for a great nation, but many of the Nigerians grumbling, murmuring, lamenting and wailing like the shortsighted Israelites after crossing the Red Sea cannot run with the vision.
Pessimistic people end up as failures while optimistic people end up as achievers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Kaira333: 11:06am On May 12, 2016
ikarm17:
Nigerians weren't deceived, they're shortsighted.
Buhari was the better alternative for corrupt GEJ.
U are so sick. I pity u. If u don't want to say d truth u better shut up than supporting evil.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:06am On May 12, 2016
Orikinla:
President Muhammadu Buhari did not deceive anybody.
He has a great vision for a great nation, but many of the Nigerians grumbling, murmuring, lamenting and wailing like the shortsighted Israelites after crossing the Red Sea cannot run with the vision.
Pessimistic people end up as failures while optimistic people end up as achievers.

nigeria matter tire me. I no envy Buhari oh
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:07am On May 12, 2016
Extract from 2012

Nigeria Will crash if Subsidy Stays - President Goodluck Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan has predicted that Nigeria would crash if the Federal Government failed to act fast by removing subsidy on petroleum products.

But some members of the National Assembly and the Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole said Nigeria will not break up because of fuel subsidy.

According to a member of the House of Representatives, Bimbo Daramola, who was among members of the house who met with Jonathan to discuss the issues of Boko Haram and removal of oil subsidy among others, Jonathan said that Nigeria would ‘’crash’’ if the subsidy on petroleum products was not removed.

Daramola made the revision in an interview  in Abuja, adding that those at the meeting at the Presidential Villa were not sufficiently convinced by what Jonathan told them as reasons for removal of fuel subsidy.

He said, “Mr. President did not sufficiently convince me or my other colleagues in the House of Representatives. I don’t want to be graphic with what happened there but I am telling you that it was a faux pau. ’’I do not think he achieved any purpose. I do not think he moved the story forward. I would say that his reasons did not appeal to Representatives.”

’’He tried to say and indeed made it clear to us that if he does not take out the subsidy, Nigeria will go down. In his own words, Nigeria will crash.

’’I do not think that was the right thing to say but I believe very strongly that the nobility of the intentions of Mr. President may not be questionable.

http://www.mjemagazine.com/nigeria-will-crash-if-subsidy-stays-%E2%80%93-president-goodluck-jonathan/
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by oghifoufuoma(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2016
Pls nigerians should hv patience wit Buhari,d govt is jst a year old,,GEJ also tried to remove d subsidy in 2011 bt based on political reasons he rescinded his decision,,we don't bear hard times in naija,we hv 4gotten dat d crude oil price has fallen drastically comparable to d past administration dat sold crude 4 $150 per barrel..NO PAIN NO GAIN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 11:07am On May 12, 2016
anigold:

Oga good morning
buhari is not doing any deregulation, he is just blindly pegging the price of fuel at N145 to create a blackhole for NNPC staffs and our goat eaters to create more illicit wealth for themselves.

If NNPC is selling at 87 naira while independent marketers are selling at N145 that shows that buhari is only providing the subsidy for NNPC but removing it for independent marketers,but still expect the independent marketers to source for forex and import the fuel from our goat-eaters' refineries abroad since we are so dumb not to have one working refinery...
The big politicians will definitely pay little bribe to get the product at N87 while masses will suffer to even buy it at N200,buhari is not creating a level playing ground for all parties involve in PMS,if he wants to deregulate let every parties involve sell it at N145 thats how mobile network became affordable...

NNPC would sell at N87? where did you get that info?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by FXCRAFT: 11:07am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
How many of the people you mentioned worked at the federal level and aided in the formulation of government/PDP policies back then??

And does this list constitute 50% of APC members as you said??

You see how deluded you are? You deceive yourself and then believe your own deceit.

You're plain silly!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by djkirkoo2(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
This is one of the best decisions from this government since its inception.
this was the best time to deregulate, The real actors would tell the positives Nigerians stand to gain from this drive.
Well done PMB, don't let the empty wailers distract you
Abeg receive sense IJN
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by greatjoey: 11:10am On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:
Point of correction...Buhari did not deceive us all, he deceived only northerners and yorubas! SE and SS voted over 90% for Jonathan!

Point of correction. Not only SS and SE voted for Jonathan. I am from the Idoma people of Benue state where I a m from voted for Jonathan too. We weren't deceived as the Zombies.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:10am On May 12, 2016
chikel2000:
God!, where r the northerners n my yoruba brothers, come n shout sai baba again, nonsense!#walksout#

Come back here!!! undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 11:11am On May 12, 2016
anytexy:
Hope you made this same comments when last adminstration wanted to do so... if not you are not honest. Hope you were not among those who occupied Ojota
I was, deal with it.
No sane mind would allow deregulation under a looting and thieving regime GEJ led at that time.
they confirmed our fears, looting over $65billion between 2012 and 2015
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:12am On May 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by diegwu01: 11:12am On May 12, 2016
greatjoey:

Point of correction. Not only SS and SE voted for Jonathan. I am from the Idoma people of Benue state where I a m from voted for Jonathan too. We weren't deceived as the Zombies.
you guys threw your votes into a latrine.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by guiddoti: 11:16am On May 12, 2016
This is my take on, though it pains but if 90% of us who have little biz are paying our taxes, and government are feeding on them like dansuki's route that would be a great calamity. The truth is 90% of us prefer everything free and will not pay taxes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Had ‘secret Meeting’ With APC Electoral Panel Before Primary / Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case / MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.