Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom (37811 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / No Quitting APC, Tinubu Vows; Buhari Deceived The North With Islam Says Junaid / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nely77(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2016
Out of hatred for some people and some regions, some people have accepted suffering in their lives and are praising the cause of their woes. Someone like me knows very well that these people are not happy. They only try to put up appearance. Until we start calling a spade a spade, we cannot make progress. We would have passed this stage since 4 years back but these same people in government deceived the same people they are deceiving now and made them believe that there was nothing like oil subsidy. They said that subsidy was a scam and that the then government wanted to use it to divert their money. Today what is the present government diverting with the removal of fuel subsidy? Their boss also said that he doesn't know if there is anything called subsidy when he was asked to make input.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by hardcorevin(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

What is your take on the highly controversial issue, share your thoughts in our comment section.

Source:
https://www.naij.com/827099-tension-buhari-deceived-us-goodluck-jonathan-meant-well-us-nigerians-spit-venom.html

NIGERIANS ARE FANTASTICALLY IDIOTIC.
Subsidy removal is long overdue, it should
have taken place since 2012.
Do we now see that GEJ and his economic team saw 2016 from 2012? This means we now making a move we should have made 5yrs ago.
If the APC-led government is truthful as they and their supporters claim why, then did they tell us during 2015 campaign for presidency that fuel subsidy was a scam? Who is fooling who? I pity Nigeria because she has fallen into the hands of those who sponsored the "occupy Nigeria" protest against GEJ-led administration when the removal of fuel subsidy was first propounded.
Where is the TUC?
Where is the NLC?
Where is Fashola and Tinubu?
Where is that Gani Fayemi square that was used for the protest?
Where are all those who took their mattresses to the highways in support of the protest?
APC came to you as lions in sheep clothings. They have made you return to your vomit. It's a pity Nigeria is just running in circles. This subsidy removal is like applying treatment when the patient is already dead.
Reasoning makes us Human... Nigerians sorry!!!!
As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another......Once elected they become God on earth,they become Untouchable,unreachable and Egocentric.
They just dont care about us,Tank God for ‪#‎ Media‬,its the Weapon of we Poor Masses!!!!!!!!
Were are those that
‪#‎ stood‬and still standing with Baba
Were are those that said,Fuel will be sold @50naira per-liter
were are those that Treaked for PMB
Were are those that shouted and is till shouting ‪#‎ siababa‬and change?
The differences between PDP and APC is similar:
Same bread, different label.
There will be no Remedy for the Corruption in Nigeria unless there is a Revolution simple.
By 2019,another old dieing idiot will come with his own slogan:RESTORATION,telling those who care to vote for him.
‪#‎ Revolution‬by THE YOUTHS is my stand,simple!!!!!!!:...........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by iyerikan12: 12:05pm On May 12, 2016
He needs to be impeached
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by 9japrof(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
My thought: 90% of the respondents are eternally pained iPod yoots. Even if fuel sells for N1 per litre, they'd still complain. smiley

must you be a boot licker, must you be unreasoning at all times ?
Must there be a civil unrest and revolt against the government before you know that things are spinning out of control.
My joy is that APC is coming back to lick its vomit, they staged protests in 2012 when government then insisted on removing subsidy, they had the labour unions in their palm and they played and acted the script well then.

The chicken has come to roost. Jonathan removed subsidy when one barrel of oil was over hundred dollars and he sold it then for 135, now the barrel is jot even upto 50 dollars and this callous government is selling for 145. if the the oil gets to 100 dollars we would be buying at over 300 naira, change ma foot.

What about the savings they claimed they made when Nigerians where buying at 87 naira and the landing cost was less than 80 naira.

This government claims to fight corruption, Buh I bet you the level of stealing and short changing happening in this government is mind boggling

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by greatjoey: 12:11pm On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:

you guys threw your votes into a latrine.

You got it wrong. We refused to be deluded, gullible, and hoodwinked. That our candidate lost did not make us any less wiser. If you must tell yourself the truth, aren't you sad that your gullibility has plunged us into this dungeon and quagmire? You are suffering and you are pretending.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by amsoslim(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

WHY ARE U DEFENDING MEDIOCRITY??
Becuz it's buhari??

Even my uncle who support buhari cameback 4rm work Y.Day pissed off.

The removal of subsidy will affect everything(Food, toothbrush, cloth, phone e.t.c) as far it's transported.

So stop it,
U are a Nigerian, not a Buharian- becuz ur country come first.

If smetin is done good, evrybody will join u and hail him.

Inibehe Effiong
The government decided to increase fuel price without consulting properly with the Nigerian people. At the meeting held yesterday prior to the announcement by Mr Ibe Kachikwu, the civil society was not represented. What type of democracy is this? That a government will just wake-up and make policy decisions that have grave consequences of the lives of the citizens without dialogue and engagement. It is not just about the correctness of the policy but the manner in which it is introduced.

The name above is a die hard supporter of Buhari and APC,i had to copy this from his fb page,it seems he is beginnig to see reasons with GEJ dispensation.
Pro-Buhari una neva Chi Chum Chin....Sai Baba
#BabaGoSlow
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by hardcorevin(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by tevinsolt: 12:19pm On May 12, 2016
freeze001:
BeeBeeOoh:
uduak2016:
chikel2000:
Vikkie14:

you all sound brain dead, and this is coming from someone who is not in the mess but can see from the outside, Buhari was and still is the better option, maybe it's the freaking sun heat that's causing y'all to loose your memory and reasoning. Nigeria was going to get worse regardless of who was president, it is a matter of who is better equipped to manage the country through the hard times and steer it aright. you've all been living in a bubble and it's kinda bursting, if you like make the hard choice of fixing that sh!t-hole now or just keep postponing it by electing idiots who keep giving this fake reality of pseudo economic development when so many things are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by kropelgrada(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
And how many of them served in Jonathan's cabinet

Una dey alright at all??

Are governors or party executive members the people who formulate policies for the FG?? It is so useless arguing with you lot honestly. The I d by the senseless nature of you people comments.
Shut up there! Must u throw useless and unnecessary tantrums to get your points across??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by hob(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2016
its not a palatable news..........but we got to strive on

GEJ was clueless
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 12, 2016
Joekorupt/Buhari are seif-serving criminals with slight variation!..time to try another party!
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by stugo: 12:21pm On May 12, 2016
Hmmm. Thank you nairalanders for your sincere opinions. I always enjoy all threads on our unique polity. This is my humble thought on the matter on ground: 1. We knew that a new and challenging fuel pump price regime was inevitable. 2. We thought the solutions to our myriad of problems lie with one man or a team of experts. 3. We, Nigerians are sometimes afraid to stand up to the truth for fear of what might happen to us. Now to my main discuss. I thought the subsidy removal should have been gradual or in phases and the organised labour and all stakeholders involved in this albatross decision. Every nation on earth is presently looking for strategies to cushion the effects of global economic downturn without unduly creating extra unbearable burden for its citizenry. Why should Nigeria be an exception? Our government and people should put politics aside and take the bull by the horn by doing the following: Government increase fuel pump price only after due process and referendum; revamp all refineries, empower local refineries; restore the dignity of farming; make government appointments unattractive; public officers to declare their assets in public; give start-up fund to SMEs (not loans and monitor their growth); fund and equip all state schools from Primary to University and hospitals; fix power problems immediately; and finally always tell us the truth. My part two will be posted soon. Cheers guys. Stugo
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by saintandsinnerz: 12:22pm On May 12, 2016
ehie:
Well Jonathan would have sold us after looting the country dry. What we are feeling are the after effects of decades of corruption. Anyway sha things are hard and are getting harder. I can't blame Buhari. It wasn't his fault that the refineries became a sysphusan loop of repairs and corruption . Or that PHCN was shared to cronies of the government and now we have fifth columnists who have decided to run the Nigerian economy down by starving us of electricity so much so that companies closed down or like Michelin and Co moved to Ghana. It's also not his fault that Jonathan was settling tompolo and Co to the detriment of the development of the South South. nigeria has become a joke or the theatre of the absurd. Is it Saraki and the 90lawyers.is it Fayose of the empty China train station. Is it selfie taking Dino Melaye. Is it the igbo who are bitter and bent on embarrassing the country everywhere they go. Is it his own cabinet members who go behind and do shady deals. Nigeria is a problematic problem and not one person can change it
People like you are the reason why some people say training a woman in school is a waste of money. You just proved that saying right

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 12, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 12, 2016
grin
Kanyekels:
Mbaka.... You see your life?

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
This is one of the best decisions from this government since its inception.
this was the best time to deregulate, The real actors would tell the positives Nigerians stand to gain from this drive.
Well done PMB, don't let the empty wailers distract you
GEJ did it, did u give him this kind of support
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Ikennablue(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
If God would regret giving anyone a brain, it would be you lot who still think PDP did no wrong after 16 horrendous years of misrule.

Pretty much doubt he'd even regret anything because I'm too sure he gave you people none at all- it would have been a colossal waste of miracle doing so.
**** Who's talking about political party here?? We are talking about the senile dullard you voted for.
Can you compare this administration with the former??
I remember seeing children queuing up to vote for Buhari, imagine what they are passing through now. Do you know the tuition fees of his children??
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
Who isn't aware of this before?
Are you really this High on spoilt tomato? The "Better Alternative" i.e your saint, how is he faring? #145 per liter of fuel grin. I will PERSONALLY lead the war against BH, HAS HE? How "munsh" is a congo of garri(masses and students food) sold in your area? Should i say that May your Life be run like this Better Alternative is running the country?? Will you say Amen to this? Enjoy the Change(Come, Have A New Grievous Experience). Goodmorning Bro.

We dont appreciate what we have until we lose it.
I think you did not comprehend well. Please take it easy.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari in 2011: ‘Anybody who says he is subsidising anything is a fraud’ (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JjR3RHRs1w

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt13pasrsmsa68.90a3e53f.jpg[/img]

Now, who is the FRAUD? GEJ or PMB
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2016
I've turned my back against Buhari and whatever he stands for since yesterday. This is the biggest scam in the history of this Nation and for the first, I truly believe APC people have no idea about governance.

No light, no fuel,bad roads, extremely high inflation, daily increase in unemployment etc.
Even the corruption they claim they are fighting is even questionable. They only go after few corrupt people without fighting corruption itself!

Buhari has no excuse to give for all we are witnessing now 'cause they have always been there but he promised he had solutions to all the problems. Nigerians should not accept this heartless policy of N145.00/litre of pms. If this was rejected during GEJ's administration,there is no reason for us to accept it now. Buhari did not promise us this!

There is on-going protests against fuel price hike in some areas in Osogbo now. We must not accept this fro APC.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by freeze001(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2016
tevinsolt:

you all sound brain dead, and this is coming from someone who is not in the mess but can see from the outside, Buhari was and still is the better option, maybe it's the freaking sun heat that's causing y'all to loose your memory and reasoning. Nigeria was going to get worse regardless of who was president, it is a matter of who is better equipped to manage the country through the hard times and steer it aright. you've all been living in a bubble and it's kinda bursting, if you like make the hard choice of fixing that sh!t-hole now or just keep postponing it by electing idiots who keep giving this fake reality of pseudo economic development when so many things are wrong.

You aren't in the mess but you can see from the outside? You are a complete dumbfuck, numbskull and bottom feeding pond scum for even insulting any other person because of their opinions and views. You are also a crazed buffon for attempting to pretend to understand the situation when you aren't experiencing same.

Tell your sanctimonious nonsense to those stuck on 18k per month or less, the pepper n pure water seller, the underprivileged and castaways of the society who can't understand the worsening of their situation despite deciding to change leadership in the hope of better conditions and they so happen to form the majority of the electorate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by tomakint: 12:49pm On May 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
At least for once in ur life say the truth & stop hailing and supporting mediocrity, Buhari has failed Nigeria & Nigerians. It beats my imagination that u're a compatriot. Please don't make God regret giving u sense of reasoning & please stop proving ur critics right that u don't have sense of your own.
That dude is totally "sold out" on Buhari and this keeps me wondering if he is alright!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by xtgozie(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2016
ikarm17:
Nigerians weren't deceived, they're shortsighted.
Buhari was the better alternative for corrupt GEJ.

you that saw far should have warned us of this,
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by disloman(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
Who isn't aware of this before?
Are you really this High on spoilt tomato? The "Better Alternative" i.e your saint, how is he faring? #145 per liter of fuel grin. I will PERSONALLY lead the war against BH, HAS HE? How "munsh" is a congo of garri(masses and students food) sold in your area? Should i say that May your Life be run like this Better Alternative is running the country?? Will you say Amen to this? Enjoy the Change(Come, Have A New Grievous Experience). Goodmorning Bro.

We dont appreciate what we have until we lose it.
What a generation you gonna have.I thank God for his life that he's not myopic in nature like you.Last week,deregulation is the answer.Now,Buhari is a dullard.What an useless set of people.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by melomelo: 12:57pm On May 12, 2016
ikarm17:
Nigerians weren't deceived, they're shortsighted.
Buhari was the better alternative for corrupt GEJ.
MUMU
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by litaninja(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2016
Indeed, GEJ attempted and was rebuffed. But in my humble opinion, GEJ didn't have both the willpower, foresight and the RIGHT PEOPLE around him to steer the nation in the direction she deserves as a whole. It may have been by commission or omission, but I think even those he appointed had ZERO good intentions for the entire country (except maybe 1 or 2 of them)

Buhari too has had false starts in this regard, but at least, he has pushed back, more than once, made adjustments and tried again. Maybe the right adjustments were made or maybe they were wrong, we can only find out in due time, but at least something is (pardon the pun) set to change. That is what is needed right now.
I always said that with GEJ it was certain, we were going in the reverse direction, but with Buhari, we may go forward or we may go backwards, we have 50% chances in both directions. Under the previous govt, this country might have been taken over by other nations by now. We would have all been sold.

So, lets see how it goes. One year has gone out of 4 ba....

mightyfada:
You have spoken well. But the issue is when GEJ tried it, this same government spoke evil of him. They didn't reason it then. When they came into power, the same evil they debunked GEJ for is now the way forward. That's what baffles me.

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by tevinsolt: 12:58pm On May 12, 2016
freeze001:

You aren't in the mess but you can see from the outside? You are a complete dumbfuck, numbskull and bottom feeding pond scum for even insulting any other person because of their opinions and views. You are also a crazed buffon for attempting to pretend to understand the situation when you aren't experiencing same.

Tell your sanctimonious nonsense to those stuck on 18k per month or less, the pepper n pure water seller, the underprivileged and castaways of the society who can't understand the worsening of their situation despite deciding to change leadership in the hope of better conditions and they so happen to form the majority of the electorate!

oh look another assface testing his tantrum throwing ability, you're not the sharpest tool are you?
well it's not your fault it's that sh*thole of a place. Your problem isn't exactly and particularly Buhari, but you're too slow to realize that in a nutshell.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by princefaculty(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2016
All I can say is, Booharites how markaetiii? The gullible empty skulls chanting change didn't see this and many surprises yet to come coming, and the most pitiable aspect is that in their usual foolery they will still make excuses for the clueless government of APC or even blame GEJ for the recent subsidy removal.

Sub-Buhari-sidy + change - good economic plan ÷ cluelessness =... the answer will be made available soon
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Leiman100(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari will never fail the masses, those who thinkk the government is failing shouild convince Jonathan to re-contest in 2019 and see what will happen
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by peterjero(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
My thought: 90% of the respondents are eternally pained iPod yoots. Even if fuel sells for N1 per litre, they'd still complain. smiley
Do you mean
I= Independent
P= People
O= Of
D= Daura
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by socialmediaman: 1:16pm On May 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
At least for once in ur life say the truth & stop hailing and supporting mediocrity, Buhari has failed Nigeria & Nigerians. It beats my imagination that u're a compatriot. Please don't make God regret giving u sense of reasoning & please stop proving ur critics right that u don't have sense of your own.

Pot calling Kettle black, i guess. I'm wondering if you would've reacted differently than him if it were GEJ leading the nation in these hard times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mahmud Mohammed Will Swear In Buhari Tomorrow / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign / Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.