Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom (37812 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / No Quitting APC, Tinubu Vows; Buhari Deceived The North With Islam Says Junaid / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Abeymills(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2016
D rise of a tyrant n its crash suddenly
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by sammhi(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2016
the increase of 70% is callous.. if you increase your customer fee by 70% at a go ,many customers will depart..
why not a phased increase say from86 to 100 then to 120 and then 150 within a four year period....there is no justification for this increase ..it's much and not sustainable
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by mindtricks: 11:19am On May 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
Only those on expired paracetamol says "Come, Have A New Grievious Experience"(CHANGE).

What a Definition?

We doomed?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:26am On May 12, 2016
greatjoey:

Point of correction. Not only SS and SE voted for Jonathan. I am from the Idoma people of Benue state where I a m from voted for Jonathan too. We weren't deceived as the Zombies.

I love my Idoma brothers!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by sinistermind(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

All am trying to say is when Nigerians begin to vote for individuals irrespective of the party, that's when we can experience
TRUE CHANGE.

You just spoke my mind
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by dannewlife(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2016
MBAKA WHY ?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:30am On May 12, 2016
When a man tells you,"don't drink this water, it's poisonous",and turns around to drink the same water with the excuse that he was about to die of thirst, how would you feel?this is the exact case of what the apc has done to Nigerians,there is the scam, scammer,and the scammee, politicians are nothing but users, gullible Nigerians believed those unrealistic campaign promises,thank God say I nor kuku vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Leke001: 11:31am On May 12, 2016
oh God,why did you make me a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by ibietela2(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

Former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar, Senate president, Bukola Saraki, governors Nasir el-Rufai, Aminu Tambuwal, etc.

Rotimi Ameachi, Former Edo state Governor, Osarhemen Osunbor
Edo PDP governorship candidate Maj-Gen. Charles Arhiavbere (rtd)
Gbemisola Saraki
Ondo state gubernatorial candidate in 2012, Dr. Olusola Oke
Jigawa State deputy governor, Ahmad Mahmud
Brigadier Gen Chris Onja (rtd)
Former AGF Michael Aondoakaa
Mrs. Ayoka Lawani (Oyo PDP)
Majority Leader in the Gombe State House of Assembly Hon. Mamman Alkalio
Mother of the former State Governor, Eunice Uzor Kalu
Former member of the House of Representatives, Hon Nnanna Uzor Kalu
Former Chief of Staff to Governor Theodore Orji, Mr. Mascot Uzor Kalu
Legal adviser of the outlawed Ombatse militia group, Zamani Allumaga
Former Deputy Senate Majority Leader, Jonathan Zwingina
Former Minister of External Affairs, Idi Hong
Serving Senator, Bello Tukur
Serving Senator, Ahmed Barata
PDP Chief, Sadiq Haske
Former military governor of Kaduna and Katsina States, Gen. Lawrence Onoja, rtd
Former PDP, governorship aspirant in Benue State,Dr Mathias Oyigeya
Former Chief of Staff to Senate President-David Mark, Chief Agbo Oga
Former PDP Benue Chairman,Chief Mike Iduma
Former PDP Benue Chairman,Major Lawrence Ugbo, rtd
Former member of the Benue State Executive Council, Barrister Peter Ochijele

See the list is long.. Do you even know the parties that came together to form APC. Apart from Buhari(CPC) and Tinubu(AD)...majority of the rest all came from PDP

He won't believe you,
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by deking(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2016
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!

These are the problem of this country. The land is blessed but majority of the people are still suffering from the curse of worshipping Idols and so are pulling the country back.

Let us make efforts to love this nation for atleast a year and see what difference this will make.

It will be nice if some of the analysis that were made in 2012 are played back so that people with objective minds can see that this decision though difficult could be a destiny changer for Nigeria if the right questions are asked and the right laws and institutions put in place.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by macaranta(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
My thought: 90% of the respondents are eternally pained iPod yoots. Even if fuel sells for N1 per litre, they'd still complain. smiley

Lol @ iPod yoots alone complaining....wake up from ya slumber bro
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by petchi: 11:35am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
My thought: 90% of the respondents are eternally pained iPod yoots. Even if fuel sells for N1 per litre, they'd still complain. smiley

Have you seen your life. When normal human beings are discussing you also joined. Your Fantastical hatred for SE can only make the region to progress more and more. Shame on you bigot. sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by eyeview: 11:35am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
How many of the people you mentioned worked at the federal level and aided in the formulation of government/PDP policies back then??

And does this list constitute 50% of APC members as you said??

You see how deluded you are? You deceive yourself and then believe your own deceit.

Here is the composition of buhari's cabinet. I have read some of your post over time and I must state,youngman,that you will do yourself a lot of good by shutting up a bit more. You are shallow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by ibietela2(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

Wait, E don reach that level
Na wa ooo

He knows that what you said is the truth but that might reduce his pay so he will deny it
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by drhabeeb99: 11:38am On May 12, 2016
I can't wait for another occupy Nigeria and I want NLC to pressurize FG to sign 56k minimum wage
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by omenka(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2016
eyeview:

Here is the composition of buhari's cabinet.
And how many of them served in Jonathan's cabinet

Una dey alright at all??

Are governors or party executive members the people who formulate policies for the FG?? It is so useless arguing with you lot honestly. One just gets frustrated by the senseless nature of you people comments.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Bizibi(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2016
A filling station here is selling at 15o in benin.....I rememberd filling my tank at 123oo naira that was whn I felt the pain.....
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Charly68: 11:41am On May 12, 2016
Some people could be funny oo,why not face the reality instead of ranting about fuel pump price..had it meant that subsidy took place during GEJ he would have wasted accruable revenue as he did before exiting power.. I port with this man called Buhari because he won't allow any wastage..even his ministers are lamenting that it is not business as usual. The condition of things during GEJ is far different from the present scenario. Oil price has dropped no means of subsidy again...Nigerians should wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Anjelus(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2016
mightyfada:

But when GEJ removed subsidy, Fasola and co where saying he's wrong. So who's right now?
Thats why Nigeria does not need the like of Chicken hearted leaders like GEJ, we need a firm leader thats not ready to play to the gallery but be resolute and firm in decision making. SAI BABA MILLION TIMES!!!
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Bizibi(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2016
cekhoe:
When a man tells you,"don't drink this water, it's poisonous",and turns around to drink the same water with the excuse that he was about to die of thirst, how would you feel?this is the exact case of what the apc has done to Nigerians,there is the scam, scammer,and the scammee, politicians are nothing but users, gullible Nigerians believed those unrealistic campaign promises,thank God say I nor kuku vote
exactly.....
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by ibietela2(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2016
[s]
ehie:
Well Jonathan would have sold us after looting the country dry. What we are feeling are the after effects of decades of corruption. Anyway sha things are hard and are getting harder. I can't blame Buhari. It wasn't his fault that the refineries became a sysphusan loop of repairs and corruption . Or that PHCN was shared to cronies of the government and now we have fifth columnists who have decided to run the Nigerian economy down by starving us of electricity so much so that companies closed down or like Michelin and Co moved to Ghana. It's also not his fault that Jonathan was settling tompolo and Co to the detriment of the development of the South South. nigeria has become a joke or the theatre of the absurd. Is it Saraki and the 90lawyers.is it Fayose of the empty China train station. Is it selfie taking Dino Melaye. Is it the igbo who are bitter and bent on embarrassing the country everywhere they go. Is it his own cabinet members who go behind and do shady deals. Nigeria is a problematic problem and not one person can change it
[/s]

Young man go and sleep
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by petchi: 11:44am On May 12, 2016
diegwu01:
the person he copied from submitted his question paper instead of the answer sheet.. thats why he failed...
never seen such clueless one.

You are the worst Zombie I have ever seen. Okey GEJ submitted his question paper but PMB claimed to have passed examine he did not sat.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Rexnegro(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2016
If the fuel supply is fully available at the official rate of N145 or less at all filling stations across the country, I think removal of subsidy is a good development afterall we have been buying it for N200 and above in most parts of the country over the years. There's is no better time than these period for the petroleum sector to be de-regulated to allow private entities take over the petroleum sector so as to force down the price of PMS as seeing in the telecom sectors and the price of diesel. We must face the reality ones in our lifetime so as to move Nigeria forward. It's quite a great pity we are facing the bitter truth these hard time but its something we cannot shy away from. I'm REXNEGRO, Am just trying to make a common sense.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by litaninja(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2016
People, lets be honest with ourselves, this was a long time coming. The country spent years and millions of dollars paying for subsidies that didnt have any form of accountability whatsoever. Marketers, govt croonies, e.t.c would just show up and make all sorts of subsidy claims. The treasury has been fully depleted. THERE IS NO MONEY FOR THE CURRENT GOVT TO CONTINUE PAYING THE SUBSIDY. Anyone, no matter the party or political affiliations they have should at least man up and admit that.
Would we rather the current govt take out huge loans at high interests to pay these marketers and then leave problems for the next govts?
This is the cycle that has led us here.

Now, we have removed the subsidy, it would have been wonderful to still be in a regulated regime where the govt can cap the PMS price, say by being involved in the supply chain via nnpc, meet up to a large percentage of the demand and thereby force down the prices gradually or by outrightly putting a price and having the DPR monitor, or some other mechanism.

But guys lets be honest, we should rather have 500 million per day (or whatever amount was being paid) going to infrastructure, than ghost subsidy payments.
dazall
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by matingo(f): 11:46am On May 12, 2016
All I know is that life has become harder for the average man on the street
This is not be best time to implement removal of fuel subsidy
This government does not care

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by petchi: 11:47am On May 12, 2016
eyeview:

Here is the composition of buhari's cabinet. I have read some of your post over time and I must state,youngman,that you will do yourself a lot of good by shutting up a bit more. You are shallow.

Is this an excuse for FAILURE?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by JossyOloye(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2016
I think the right thing to say is that pdp meant well for us, its just that GEJ shouldn't have recontested. pdp hS a clear way of manipulating things and it wouldn't go worse, like we're definitely experiencing right now...apc admin doesn't have that gift...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:48am On May 12, 2016
Anjelus:
Thats why Nigeria does not need the like of Chicken hearted leaders like GEJ, we need a firm leader thats not ready to play to the gallery but be resolute and firm in decision making. SAI BABA MILLION TIMES!!!

So if you were the president and your country was occupying the whole nation because of your decision, you won't heed to what they want?
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by eyeview: 11:49am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
And how many of them served in Jonathan's cabinet

Una dey alright at all??

Are governors or party executive members the people who formulate policies for the FG?? It is so useless arguing with you lot honestly. One just gets frustrated by the senseless nature of you people comments.
And which body is the highest policy making body for the FG if not the Federal Executive Council? And which body constitute the majority of the FEC if not the body of ministers?
So who are these people I showed you their pix now? Are they not ex-pdp members formulating the policies of this present govt?
I had to break it down to the barest minimum for your basic comprehension seeing that you are shallow(and now slow too as I just discovered).
Good day,young man
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by skywalker240(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2016
i hope the SW and infact d whole westerners (excluding ekiti) are reading this...and i hope they are regreting it too.
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by eyeview: 11:53am On May 12, 2016
petchi:

Is this an excuse for FAILURE?
No. Just to prove to a self deluded youngman who is arguing that Buhari doesn't have ex-pdp leaders in his policy making team.
Personally,I believe that fish rots from the head. If the president has ideas,it will translate down,if he is bereft of any,it will still affect the workings of the FEC and in turn the economy
Re: Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom by Nobody: 11:54am On May 12, 2016
You have spoken well. But the issue is when GEJ tried it, this same government spoke evil of him. They didn't reason it then. When they came into power, the same evil they debunked GEJ for is now the way forward. That's what baffles me.

litaninja:
People, lets be honest with ourselves, this was a long time coming. The country spent years and millions of dollars paying for subsidies that didnt have any form of accountability whatsoever. Marketers, govt croonies, e.t.c would just show up and make all sorts of subsidy claims. The treasury has been fully depleted. THERE IS NO MONEY FOR THE CURRENT GOVT TO CONTINUE PAYING THE SUBSIDY. Anyone, no matter the party or political affiliations they have should at least man up and admit that.
Would we rather the current govt take out huge loans at high interests to pay these marketers and then leave problems for the next govts?
This is the cycle that has led us here.

Now, we have removed the subsidy, it would have been wonderful to still be in a regulated regime where the govt can cap the PMS price, say by being involved in the supply chain via nnpc, meet up to a large percentage of the demand and thereby force down the prices gradually or by outrightly putting a price and having the DPR monitor, or some other mechanism.

But guys lets be honest, we should rather have 500 million per day (or whatever amount was being paid) going to infrastructure, than ghost subsidy payments.
dazall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign / Jonathan Reshuffles Cabinet / Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.