Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute (3229 Views)

Why Do Most Nigeria Lady Contribute Less And Expects More Out Of A Relationship / How Can I Helpher? Pls Say Somethin / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by ndcide(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2009
190:

well,i happened 2 go greet my ex some days back
and met her mom,who suggested that we both take some time
off 2 settle our differences,we have been off the relationship
b4 den for about 8months now,so on that good sunday,i came 2
pick her 4rm her house so we could go somewher 2 talk and believe me
rite 4rm her gate, she started asking me 4 money,that she is broke and stuffs like dat
( shocked shocked a girl i havent seen in 8months-didnt know her were abouts,demanding 4 money 4rm me and even suggesting i do an ATM from the bank opposite their house) i refused simply by tellin her that there was tyme 4 all dat and she angrily came down 4rm the car and left back 2 her house,i simply deleted her phone # and drove off,

pls just contribute sometin if u notice sometin abt what just happend

abuja girls are terrible,

@poster, why u go there in the first place? well , just hope the essence of going there wasn't defeated
abi no bi to settle differences ?
men, it cost money if you really want it
but the girl no try at all well jst shows she could be cheap
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
I wud say u shud forget about her
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 12:19am On Aug 20, 2009
cry cry cry
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ Post

Whats the big deal Why wont you give her money if she needs it? Are you supposed to give only your GF money? Or is the fact that she's ur ex disqualify her from getting anything from you?

It dosen't show any 'mumurism' as far as I'm concerned. Just shows she sees you as friend she could come to when she's in need. Its either you have or you dont.

She was prolly angry cos she knew you had the money and refused to give becase of of one twisted reasoning!!

Sometimes its not about if you are till sleeping with he or not; Its about rendering help to a fellow human being. What goes around comes around. Pray you dont find yourself in her shoes one day!
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by IFELEKE(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
steve49ja:

Is there something to this 'Welcome back' of yours? just curious. . you dont think he's lieing do you? just curious
Yes steve, there is something to it and you will understand if you know how notorious 190 is. . .
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by biola44: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2009
LMAo
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by julianH(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
Before this time, what was the relationship like poster?

Has she alsways being this way?

What was the course of the break up?

Has it crossed your mind that that could/might be her way of telling you that she does not want to have anything to do with you again?

Dont just conclude please!
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by steve49ja(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2009
IFELEKE:

Yes steve, there is something to it and you will understand if you know how notorious 190 is. . .
Lol. Ok i get it now. thanks for explaining wink cheesy
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2009
[b]in gen,we dated 4 like 2yrs,tins were just too perfect durin our 1st year
she was all i wanted and i miss her all the same,she was kinda trust worthy
but we were miles apart (u know these long distance stuff relationships)
durin our 2nd year,my hart was totally wit her,and ther was notin she demanded under
the sun that i wudnt give her,she wud com vistin and go back wit truckload sizez of tins,cloths
pratically everytin she wanted i gave her,even my existin relationship hasnt benefited from
my past relationship,her friends started gettin closer and i accepted them,till late nov last year
i noticed that she spoke rudely 2 me @ every slightest opportunity,she wud go 2/3wks witot callin and wen she does
its always in secs(pls call me back i dnt hav credit)
i did the callin and complained abt her new attitude bt she kept wavin it aside but our 1st year of bliss lingered in my hart and i ignored all signs so back 2 november,weneva she was wit me,i noticed she recieves a heck lot of calls 4rm guys and kept lyin 2 dem that she was in school,on her bed,etc and kept askin me 2 be silent weneva these guys called,i noticed this but kept playin a fool till i was sure,
2 cut the whole story short,she pratically insulted me sometin durin feb wen she asked me 4 some money and i told her i was broke and that was how i quietly 4got abt her,she knowin sometin was wrong didnt bother and dissappeared till last 2weeks wen i met her @ her home wher im servin in abuja the money issue came up and of course how she angrily vibrated, the question i keep askin myself is how do i handle her issues so softly and handle my current relationship wit such hard grip and refuses 2 take a chance on my current one, i missed her anyway but i guess her types are after their dead body not mine, so thats the story 4 short[/b]
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Psalty(f): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2009
@OP, yu obviously know very little about ladies/women, yur ex was trying to send a message across and only picked at wat she knew will scathe yu and used that as her opening line, money!!, so that she can walk off in peace, knowin yu wont give it 2her, afterall, its her mum puttin her up to this (yu know how mums cud be).
So, now yu shud see that as a cue to never come back to her house, cos she needs yu no more!, MY PEICE.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by blapo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
Lord have mercy on we guys, you won't believe my ex told me recently that she enjoyed every thing in our relationship when we were together, but, she needs to move on 'cos she needs someone with more money.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Sheyun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hum! Watin u sef go look 4 afta 8mnths,u enta d plc again abi? d girl mes up big tym,she 4 allow u enta eatry b4 she show u.who knws,weda na so u dey gve am moni b4&since u don cme bak wit more,she wan tap out of it. Ow much she even ask u sef,he fit b recharge card moni,u dis broke ass 9ja
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Basildon1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
190 you sound like a sharp guy but i'm afraid you didnt handle it well,

Since u know that she has changed when she asked u 4 d dough,you should have just said  'No Worries', you are about to collect money a friend borrowed from you in the next couple of hours, if possible buy am recharge card to show say you full ground. Then take her home and shag the devil out of her before telling her to BOUNCE asap!!
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by LaDiva1: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ poster, welll wateva she has done u shldnt blab it out so harshly here, as in insultin her further after all u chased her b4, neither am i in support of her behaviour, but u shldnt label all abj chics as same, if u had taken her to ur house n made an attempt on sleepin wit her wld u cum here n label u were beggin her for sex after 8 months, my point, wateva wrong she has done or did just forget bout it n act as a big boy (if u r) dan callin her names here, after all we knw dey der wen e happen, dis might just b half d story,
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
@La diva
if u want me 2 giv u her # personally so u can try hittin her up 2 get the full Gist
its fine wit me! thats the full story what gain do i hav 2 leave details outta it, each passin day
i think abt what she did 2 me and make me HATE her more and im happy wit the progress im makin on it

!Basildon1
thanks a mill guy,that wud have bin as easy as ABC bt seriously i hate the gurl so pasionately that sex didnt run tru my mind @ all wen i was wit her,durin dat 8mnths,i tried doin all i cud and im happy she's outta my system as i hate her but still miss her anyway,sex is the last issue on ground thats why i neva tot of it,

I saw her again 2day dis tyme staring @ me wit full eyes,i cud feel her eyes penetratin my back and i managed 2 say hi to her and her sista @ the MALL and took my leave immediately wit both of them still staring @me
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by otokx(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2009
Have you heard of negative negative = positive? Something tells me you still have some attraction to that lady. What she did might be wrong but that is no reason to generalize.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2009
@otokx
attraction, my foot undecided
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Donvilo(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2009
blapo:

Lord have mercy on we guys, you won't believe my ex told me recently that she enjoyed every thing in our relationship when we were together, but, she needs to move on 'cos she needs someone with more money.
ROLFLMAO!! cheesy grin This one na something else ooo!
@Topic. Let sleeping dogs lie men!
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2009
^^^
how do i let sleepin dogs lie! embarassed
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2009
undecided undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by nearest(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2009
I've always held the view that any girl that ask a man for money to do her hair, buy some cream and the likes do not have genuine intentions, what if she had not met the man, will she not still do her hair? hay i know the female folks here would say she needs to look good, i agree, but before he met you, you were taking care of those things, why not continue and let the guy on his own free will give you, i tell you truelly, a man that truelly love you would give when he knows you don't ask, except if he is broke
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
i tire
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2009
undecided undecided
futher replies
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by HarryPotter1(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2009
Guy ur story seems real but my advice 2 u is u shldn't hve seperated like dat seeing how much u still feel 4 her u should go back and reason wit her so dat both of u can be frnds again(not lover)who knows she might be sorry 4 acting dat way but if she starts feeling 2 big ignor her and go ur way afterall u hve play a big boys role and i know 1day she will come begging.
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by Oluschenco(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
She taught you are still a fool as u were before. Mugun
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by galatico(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
The Girl is Ebina Elebi, Hungry Girl
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2009
Harry Potter:

Guy your story seems real but my advice 2 u is u shldn't hve seperated like dat seeing how much u still feel 4 her u should go back and reason wit her so dat both of u can be frnds again(not lover)who knows she might be sorry 4 acting dat way but if she starts feeling 2 big ignor her and go your way afterall u hve play a big boys role and i know 1day she will come begging.

do all nlanders agree to this, please let me know asap
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2009
but com 2 tink of it
why cant she Just rather
apologise and i'll 4get and 4giv her
since we wud no longer be datin anyway!
she has this pride in her and i have mine 2 kip
yes i still like her (i cant say i love her) cos shes
definately not my kind of marriage material but i am not ready 2 spend 1kobo of mine eva on her again,do i Jst bone and continue my life quietly or go and reason and stat been her friend once more, 1 tin abt that babe is that the minute im back,i dnt know where next she wud twist her monetary aspect in2,i dnt have a problem spendin on her but i know that she belongs 2 sm1 else and i have a Gurl as well,so why should she start askin me 4 money(if her current Bf hears abt it,he might not be happy anyway)
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by 190: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by finemocha(f): 5:25am On Aug 28, 2009
ha it seems im missing out on something, ha i need to start demanding for money. i mean after all every babe dey do am
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by timilehing(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2009
Thanks to iodize salt, you now a little wiser than she left you
Re: Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute by nethacker(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
I hate contacting my ex. cos of all these nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does He Really Love Me, Or Love My Citizenship? / Hey!!! Describe Your Ex.... / No post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.