Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " (22444 Views)

Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2009
Tsiya:

Angry ppl. Haters. . . believe anything ppl

I will send a letter to Vanguard and see if it will be publish soon

you go right on along and do that. GO RIGHT ALONG!

and wait, the last time i checked a hater was someone who is jealous of what someone else has.
PLEASE, we are NOT nor will we ever HATE ON YOU.
thats the last thing i would do.
who would wanna "HATE" on you? oh please!

please dont misuse the word hate.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2009
@THE AMAKA

I don't know what Al Hakubarah means or what language It's in. But that's what the purported Boko Haram letter was signed out as.

Can you imagine this so called Sani (Abacha) Umaru (Yar'Adua) fellow who is the acclaimed leader of Boko Haram can type in English so well, but cannot simply type ALLAHU AKBAR?

Anyway, I just love the way the word sounds so medieval, so je ne sais quoi; Al Hakubarah!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2009
nex:

@THE AMAKA

I don't know what Al Hakubarah means or what language It's in. But that's what the purported Boko Haram letter was signed out as.

Can you imagine this so called Sani (Abacha) Umaru (Yar'Adua) fellow who is the acclaimed leader of Boko Haram can type in English so well, but cannot simply type ALLAHU AKBAR?

Anyway, I just love the way the word sounds so medieval, so je ne sais quoi; Al Hakubarah!

okay. . .
weird.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

you go right on along and do that. GO RIGHT ALONG!

and wait, the last time i checked a hater was someone who is jealous of what someone else has.
PLEASE, we are NOT nor will we ever HATE ON YOU.
thats the last thing i would do.
who would wanna "HATE" on you? oh please!

please dont misuse the word hate.

It makes me laugh . . . the way u talk about the North . . . I feel sorry for you because your head is stocked with ignorance and mis-information.

Anyway, you aint the only one spewing hate and anger on the Northern ppl. It wont do anything to us

The fact that you guys are even angry alone is purnishment enough.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2009
@ Nex

Yesterday I was trying to ask you about ur Christain Face!!! Is it true they said that?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

take am easy now!!
im only joking!!
i didnt mean it like that.  (:
but you dont mess with korean babes? or are you even in korea? lol
since that is the software youre using. lol

dont worry, its not like that.  
No o,i just work with their coy.The flat protuberances is fictional,there is a remarkable change.With the influx of surgery,botox and other modern day stuff ,every woman has a perfect 8 and is fine too.I dont mess with babes.I am one man one wife
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2009
Tsiya:

It makes me laugh . . . the way u talk about the North . . . I feel sorry for you because your head is stocked with ignorance and mis-information.

Anyway, you aint the only one spewing hate and anger on the Northern ppl. It wont do anything to us

The fact that you guys are even angry alone is purnishment enough.

didnt i say stop talking to me?
as much as you rant about your northern people im still not changing my mind, and neither are you.
so stop this pointless debate.
good bye!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2009
hollandis:

No o,i just work with their coy.The flat protuberances is fictional,there is a remarkable change.With the influx of surgery,botox and other modern day stuff ,every woman has a perfect 8 and is fine too.I dont mess with babes.I am one man one wife

hahahaha okay!
whatever floats your boat.

man this popcorn is REALLY good right now. lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2009
nex:

Al Hakubarah to you all my brothers and sisters. I see the letter you lent credence to is beginning to yield fruits of violence and hate all over the place. Just one poorly constructed fake letter. Imagine if the CIA, KGB or MOSSAD should construct a better letter, we'd all be at war now.

Once more, Al Hakubarah.
Are you for them or against them?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2009
@Tsiya

yep. I answered. That's what the old lady. Lemme see if I can spell my Hausa right and put it in her own words: "dukkan su arna ne. Ga wannan, fuskan shi kamman krista. A kashe su a sami ladan Al Jannah."

I tell you my brother, it was no joke.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2009
nex:

@Tsiya

yep. I answered. That's what the old lady. Lemme see if I can spell my Hausa right and put it in her own words: "dukkan su arna ne. Ga wannan, fuskan shi kamman krista. A kashe su a sami ladan Al Jannah."

I tell you my brother, it was no joke.

can you please translate that quoted part.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2009
It kind of funny you know. I do know that ppl can be identified with accent but I never thought by just looking at a person face you can identify, especially if they are young as you said, unless you look like Igbo.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2009
@hollandis

I'm against the psychopaths that wrote that letter.

Do you know who wrote that letter? Does Sani Umaru exist?

Don't you see what the aim of the demons that crafted that letter was? To cause division and breed dissent before logic.

Those are the people I'm against. I won't be against some set of people just because their enemies wrote a letter in their name.

Do you know that Yusuf Muhammed's group does not call itself Boko Haram? That name was given to them as a mockery by people who laughed at their ideals. How can they now be signing a letter as Boko Haram. They never referred to themselves as Boko Haram.

Have you ever heard of a letter where MASSOB signed as "INYAMIRI"? Have you ever seen a letter where MEND signed as "THE TERRORISTS"?

To an extent, I'm happy that Nigerians are intelligent enough to put a decent effort at developing propaganda. It shows we're learning. But I'm so vexed that they choose to use it on their own people and the people are swallowing it hook, line, sinker and even fisherman. It's terrible.

Anyway, Al Hakubarah all the same.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2009
nex:

@hollandis

I'm against the psychopaths that wrote that letter.

Do you know who wrote that letter? Does Sani Umaru exist?

Don't you see what the aim of the demons that crafted that letter was? To cause division and breed dissent before logic.

Those are the people I'm against. I won't be against some set of people just because their enemies wrote a letter in their name.

Do you know that Yusuf Muhammed's group does not call itself Boko Haram? That name was given to them as a mockery by people who laughed at their ideals. How can they now be signing a letter as Boko Haram. They never referred to themselves as Boko Haram.

Have you ever heard of a letter where MASSOB signed as "INYAMIRI"? Have you ever seen a letter where MEND signed as "THE TERRORISTS"?

To an extent, I'm happy that Nigerians are intelligent enough to put a decent effort at developing propaganda. It shows we're learning. But I'm so vexed that they choose to use it on their own people and the people are swallowing it hook, line, sinker and even fisherman. It's terrible.

Anyway, Al Hakubarah all the same.
Is the letter the issue or its content?nex , I am convergng my search light on you o.Whether it is propaganda or not is not the issue here.You should be fully aware that OPC ,NDIGBO reacted to this letter with disdain.We wil frustrate any attempt or group of calculated attempt to distort peace in the south,even if it is for the fraction of a second.The southerners are more dangerous when there is an agreeement in unison .That letter should not be treated with kid gloves.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2009
Boko Haram wont do shit in the South- with their primitive equipments? They are talking bullshit,
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2009
@hollandis

is it disdain from the people who masked up to write the letter that would make me believe it?

So a young man writes to a Swiss bank that he is the Minister of Petroleum and will not sell oil blocks to any company from Switzerland without a downpayment of $100 billion. Of course the Swiss Banks will show disdain. The government of Switzerland will will express disapproval.

DOES THAT NOW MEAN THAT YAHOO BOY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME MINISTER OF PETROLEUM?

You don't need to put your searchlight on me. I've been on this forum for longer than you can think, and I have nothing to hide.

Nothing at all to hide in fact, put up your searchlight and I'll come stand under it.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by fayahsoul: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
Al Hakubarah might be a code word that is decipherable by only those within the boko haram clique and not necessarily a mispronunciation of an arabic word such as allahu akbar.

Similarly, Sani Umaru may just be the alias of, not necessarily the "acting leader" but rather who ever wrote on behalf of the leader
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
Al Hakubarah siqa walha hel hm dila wiqa walha we gettin arab money!!!! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
drool. shocked
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
Where are those cowards?Let them carry out their threat and see the repacursion
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2009
hollandis:

Where are those cowards?Let them carry out their threat and see the repacursion

please stop looking for war.
why does everyone want war?

all these BARBARIC PEOPLE!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Beaf: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2009
Tsiya:

It kind of funny you know. I do know that ppl can be identified with accent but I never thought by just looking at a person face you can identify, especially if they are young as you said, unless you look like Igbo.

I just looked at his profile and true to God de man look like Igbo grin

Does that mean they look out for Igbo's especially? shocked
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by ocelot2006(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
Boko Haram.Hmmmmmm.Now we'll get to finish the job once and for all.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2010
I don't know what the government is waiting for.

Anyway, when it is total idiots that are on seat,

What would one expect.

If I were president,

On hearing this threat,

I will sink the whole north,

Out of the face of this earth.

It will become our own Grand Canyon and a tourist attraction.

This is probably why I am not the Presido.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by EdwardSmithy: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2013
Former Governor Orji Kalu's has issued a proposal to open a dialogue with Boko Haram to ensure peace in the country. Any thoughts?

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/kalu-offers-to-dialogue-with-boko-haram-on-behalf-of-government/
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by bee1701: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
deor03: We are now reaping the fruit of what was sown 9 years ago(or thereabout), when sharia law was established in Zamfara.

Politicians play politics with everything, be it , religion, health,sport etc.

Now we have an evil about to consume the whole country as a result of this.
they did not know it was going to spread now see the zamfara is peaceful where the whole trouble began o
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Benson123: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Don't force ur religious on nigeria and nigeria is not an islamic country GoD said go and preach the word of GoD but not to go anD kill people leave God to judge on the last day nigeria vote wisely no to boko haram in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / Why Oil Marketers Want Payment Before May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.