Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " (22234 Views)

Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by TOPE20001(f): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WOW!!! AND DONT ACT LIKE THE PEOPLE IN THE NORTH DONT DO THE SAME THING AS THE PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH, COME ON!!
NOW YOU ARE BEING RIDICULOUS.
im not an angry fox republican.
the reality is both sides are saying names to each other. ill admit it the south talks trash about the north.
dont act like the people in the north dont act like they are better? come on, dont be ridiculous.

TALKING TO PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH, LIKE YOU, IS LIKE TALKING TO A ROCK.
YOU CANT REASON WITH ANYONE.
THIS IS THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS STILL WHERE IT IS TODAY.
tribalism, the north dont give a shit about anyone in the south.
the government is dominated by the north. so where does that lead me to believe?
stop defending your people because they are NOT innocent.
they are not angels on earth!

who said i think we are better than everyone, all im asking is for these people to be fair with us!! they treat us like shit, nonsense.
Why are u always angry?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
why shouldnt i be angry when that man sees nothing wrong with why boko haram have been terrorizing people and especially christians by burning down their churches.
this man is insane.

he shouldnt support them just because he knows some of them and they are his people.
its just wrong!!

if they were from the south i wouldnt support them either.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

why shouldnt i be angry when that man sees nothing wrong with why boko haram have been terrorizing people and especially christians by burning down their churches.
this man is insane.

he shouldnt support them just because he knows some of them and they are his people.
its just wrong!!

pretty babes dont get mad lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this man is insane.

its just wrong!!

Did I said I support them?

Or u want me to shout kill everyone? Is that wat u want me to say?

All I said killing everyone is not a solution to the problem. Killing doesnt solve ideological problem. You have to wipe out entire communities and generation before u can kill and ideology by killing people (and that is called genocide).

U are just so sentimental about the whole situation and your feelings towards everyone in the North. Vast majority of the ppl dont even care what ppl like you think. We are not living in this world because of you, and we wont cease to exist because you dont like us.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
awwww okay i wont.   cheesy

you are TOO FINE!!!

too cute.

i bet girls slob over you. damn youre probably just too much to handle.

mmm mmm mmmmm    wink
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Did I said I support them?

Or u want me to shout kill everyone? Is that wat u want me to say?

All I said killing everyone is not a solution to the problem. Killing doesnt solve ideological problem. You have to wipe out entire communities and generation before u can kill and ideology by killing people (and that is called genocide).

U are just so sentimental about the whole situation and your feelings towards everyone in the North. Vast majority of the ppl dont even care what ppl like you think. We are not living in this world because of you, and we wont cease to exist because you dont like us.

THE SAME THING GOES FOR US SOUTHERNERS.
ITS A VISA VERSA THING SO GET OVER IT.
you say what you want, and i say what i want.
you arent chaning my mind and im not changing your mind, so MOVE ON!!

BYE BYE!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2009
@sjeezy8

you are killing me.
put the other picture back on, sad
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

awwww okay i wont. cheesy

you are TOO FINE!!!

too cute.

i bet girls slob over you. damn youre probably just too much to handle.

mmm mmm mmmmm wink

That's not even him.

And the dude in the pix, Femi Otedola, is UGLY! tongue
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2009
lol i had on for a quick minute and had took it off cause i know some of these cornballs on here LOL

not tryin to have my face all over the internetlol wink
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
FL GATORS dis babe you're from what part of yorubaland? lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2009
sjeezy8:

FL GATORS dis babe you're from what part of yorubaland? lol
I thought you answered your question earlier. From the BITTER part.

Babe? Is this an insult? undecided
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by TOPE20001(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this man is insane.

its just wrong!!

welcome 2 NL, But im sure there r better n calm ways to express urself instead of developing hypertension from nl o, lol. No?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

THE SAME THING GOES FOR US SOUTHERNERS.
ITS A VISA VERSA THING SO GET OVER IT.
you say what you want, and i say what i want.
you arent chaning my mind and im not changing your mind, so MOVE ON!!

BYE BYE!

It is not about changing mind it is about compromise. This world is a world of interdepedance and coexistance, and these can be achieved by compromise and finding a common ground among all differences.

At least I got something out of you today. 2 lines of CAPs and 2 lines of normal sentence. So we are going to meet some where in the middle.  cheesy

BYE BYE Repub!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2009
I've told these people before. You can't go through all the tension in everyday Nigeria then come to Nairaland to develope it into hyper tension. Sometime back Nairaland and Nigeria matter took my heart rate to 80/min.

Don't take these things too seriously. In fact, I'm off to the Poetry threads.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Nex

Did they really say u have a christain face?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

I thought you answered your question earlier. From the BITTER part.

Babe? Is this an insult? undecided

why are you so gay answer a question str8 up yeye gyal and change dat your picture back to d one showing your oyon
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2009
@AMAKA, calm down. Chill out and then think about the situation again. And maybe, just maybe, you will see that this problem is not BOKO Haram, or any other group out there but the fact that we have more serious issues that continue to allow this. @Tsiya is right.

Nobody seems in support of the group. Even the people in the north seem against what this group has done but the environment continues to enable these sort of radical groups and until you deal with the main issues, which by the way, are not limited to the northern states, you are likely to see and hear more of this.

When you speak of hate, at least be honest to admit that others experience the same level when they venture to other parts of the country. Northerners are not the only hate filled Nigerians out there. Take a look around Nairaland for proof.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by fayahsoul: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2009
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Any one who takes life for any reason other than self defence ought to have there life taken too. period.

You cannot reason with the likes of boko haram because islam is the foundation of their twisted ideology. To change them will mean to make them abandon their faith which is next to impossible. No matter what, the muslim will alwayz see any non-muslim as an infidel who should be either excommunicated, enslaved or killed.

FACT: Religion is the most effective tool for mind control, however, Islam remains the most intolerant religion on earth. There has always been religious incited killings in the north since 1914 and there will always be such. The solution for peace is for the north to break away and do their thing. The north and south have different destinies. Perharps the culmination of up coming events will motivate consolidation and solidarity in the south. The most high works in mysterious ways.

As for those saying the publication was a fabrication. . .well, may be may be not but even if it's a fraud the threat remain very real. Considering over 700 religious fanatics, wielding crude weaponry such as catapults, to attack armed officers in over 5 states is no joke. Just imagine the carnage these fanatics could wreck with sophisticated weaponry.

Believe it or not this is just the beginning
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2009
fayahsoul:

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Any one who takes life for any reason other than self defence ought to have there life taken too. period.

You cannot reason with the likes of boko haram because islam is the foundation of their twisted ideology. To change them will mean to make them abandon their faith which is next to impossible. No matter what, the muslim will alwayz see any non-muslim as an infidel who should be either excommunicated, enslaved or killed.

FACT: Religion is the most effective tools for mind control, however, Islam remains the most intolerant religion on earth. There has always been religious incited killings in the north since 1914 and there will always be such. The solution for peace is for the north to break away and do their thing. The north and south have different destinies. Perharps the culmination of up coming events will motivate consolidation and solidarity in the south. The most high works in mysterious ways.

As for those saying the publication was a fabrication. . .well, may be may be not but even if it's a fraud the threat remain very real. Considering over 700 religious fanatics, wielding crude weaponry such catapults, to attack armed officers in over 5 states is no joke. Just imagine the carnage these fanatics could wreck with sophisticated weaponry.

Believe it or not this is just the beginning

what in the hell are you talkin about lmfao islam has nothing to do with religious radicals.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2009
Let him come and teach Nigeria a lesson.

As if our president cares. Useless piece of log
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by fayahsoul: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2009
sjeezy8:

what in the hell are you talkin about lmfao islam has nothing to do with religious radicals.

All religious incited killings in nigeria has been confined in the north. why?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by asha80(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2009
Sjeezy we know say u dey carry block lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2009
asha 80:

Sjeezy we know say u dey carry block lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin

Only block?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2009
@Tsiya

Wallahi Tallahi that's what the woman told my school mates that was the reason for us to die.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2009
fayahsoul:

All religious incited killings in nigeria has been confined in the north. why?

Because they have nothing no jobs and no food. An idle mind is the devils play ground or work shop( i think thats how the sayin goes lol)

In the East akwa ibom the pastors were killing suspected child witches- if i were to think like you i would say its because of christianity

But christianity has nothing to do with people acting senseless
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2009
This, again is little to do with Religion and more to do with the fact that majority of the people in these areas are plagued with high unemployment and high poverty rates. They, like other groups out there, feel shortchanged and are willing to pull latch on to any idea that guarantees or promises them a better life.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by fayahsoul: 12:37am On Aug 16, 2009
sjeezy8:

Because they have nothing no jobs and no food. An idle mind is the devils play ground or work shop( i think thats how the sayin goes lol)

In the East akwa ibom the pastors were killing suspected child witches- if i were to think like you i would say its because of christianity

But christianity has nothing to do with people acting senseless

So unemployment and poverty leads to religious fanaticism? is poverty restricted in the north?

As for the killing of child witches in akwa ibom. . .that is definitely a recent development and an exception to the norm which is unlike islamic radicalism in the north and the globe.

All muslims are not suicide bombers but all suicide bombers are muslim. Why
?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2009
fayahsoul:

So unemployment and poverty leads to religious fanaticism? is poverty restricted in the north?

As for the killing of child witches in akwa ibom. . .that is definitely a recent development and an exception to the norm which is unlike islamic radicalism in the north and the globe.

All muslims are not suicide bombers but all suicide bombers are muslim. Why
?

Wrongoooo miss lady poverty in the north is by FAR the most evident. As their poverty levels are as high as a plane!!!

and the akwa ibom situation has always been there it is NOW that they have shined light on it.

Not to mention the countless people who are burned alive in the south
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by naijaway(m): 1:01am On Aug 16, 2009
These are mere criminals who should be taken very very seriously; not by media attention but by actions in stricter state laws untangling their ideology.  This should be handled by the mopol and special forces ie intelligence and not by soldiers. Soldiers along with others can be brought in if for any reason, any foriegn ties is suspected or they dare video bin laden anywhere in Nigeria or are present with him and any other radical on any picture or video. They(the govt) should be in a fight to win hearts and mind of the populace instead of accussing and suspecting everyone in that neighbourhood.
 This is the right time for the FG in her own ways to apply innovative forms of engagement and also proove to other unaffected states and good and innocent citizens in the affected states that this is an isolated experience and situation; like highlighting the urge in unity against this menace, opening up channels for sabotage among the rest of the citizens nation wide and Yar adua should sometimes speak with emphasis on what he thinks unite us as a nation because he is crashing/falling everyones faith by just giving in to much uncertainity and anxiety.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 1:21am On Aug 16, 2009
actually sjeezy8:
man im loving your new pic!! I LOVE YOUR BODY!!! MMMM ITS LIKE MELTING CHOCOLATE ON A HOT SUMMER DAY. cheesy

but anyway, religion is the reason for all these troubles for boko haram and the child "witches" in akwa ibom.

religion is the backbone of it, and when i say that, i mean they use RELIGION to justify their evil and devilish acts.

people like Helen Ukpabio (that devil bitch) uses christianity as a way to destroy lives and brainwash people into killing their own kids. can you believe she is making money from this? all those FOOLISH movies she makes brings in money!
helen ukpabio us using christianity as a reason for why she is killing innocent kids.

also BOKO HARAM is also using religion as a way to support their killing rampage.
why are they burning christian churches only if this has nothing to do with religion?
they shouldnt be burning churches at all.
they are burnig down schools, killing people, destroying homes. all in the name of BOKO HARAM/western education is sin.
they are saying people should not use western values but to stay at home, read the quaran, marry 12 year olds off to 50 year old men, dont let anyone go to schoo, produce more illterate offspring, and then expect a free handout.
if you are not going to contribute with education, how do you expect to be making money? doing what? selling pure water?
abeg, RELIGION IS THE CAUSE OF ALL OF THIS!! they use religion to brainwash all these people.

NA WA OO!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Beaf: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2009
@Tsiya

I've heard it mentioned several times that Northerners feel marginalised by the South. I've always brushed it aside because it seems ridiculous since the North has dominated Nigerian politics overwhelmingly for decades. . . But I keep hearing it, in what ways would you say the North is marginalised by the South?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by 3kay945(m): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2009
new leader? no problemo, let hm show up, his househood,relative,village even to his cattle wil be erazed, i trust 9ja govt for dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih / Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR / Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.