Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " (22218 Views)

Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2009
Hmmm. rotfl
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 6:10am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

abeg, what is it?
whats wrong? sad
Nuffing,the "drooling" part caught me unawares.Thought you were still an innocenty,lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2009
FL GATORS: are you a guy or girl?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2009
hollandis:

Nuffing,the "drooling" part caught me unawares.Thought you were still an innocenty,lol

im innocent, but not behind closed doors. the BEAST comes out. lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 6:12am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

maryland? hmmm. . .
lol

i cant stop drooling over your body, man do you workout everyday? or is that body natural?
i know the females cant get enough.

Cali is better! lol

LOL your crazzzyyyy, im just another african dude. I used to but now  all i do is eat Nigerian cuisines and it stays like that.

Cali is better but for Nigerians MD/DC is the spot no doubt about it. If you live in MD you would love it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL YOU PEOPLE STOP HATIING ON AMAKA SHES A FINE BABE MEHN.

FLGATORS why are you so bitter lol. no worries come to md you will cook some Efo and amala for me yeye gyal
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2009
sjeezy8:

LOL your crazzzyyyy, im just another african dude. I used to but now all i do is eat Nigerian cuisines and it stays like that.

Cali is better but for Nigerians MD/DC is the spot no doubt about it. If you live in MD you would love it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL YOU PEOPLE STOP HATIING ON AMAKA SHES A FINE BABE MEHN.

FLGATORS why are you so bitter lol. no worries come to md you will cook some Efo and amala for me yeye gyal

hehehehe you are too cute (drool) OMG!
do you know Wale? lol
he is hott right now.
working out? thats SEXY!!
me too, i love african food.
sometimes it can Bleep you up though and give you a protruding belly if you eat too much of it.
i love my mothers EGUSI SOUP WITH STOCK FISH! YUM. ITS THE BEST.
i havent worked out or did anything REALLY PHYSICAL in the past i dont know how long.
since i quit cheerleading. lol that sh.it got irritating.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

FL GATORS: are you a guy or girl?
Not significant to the topic.

@sjeezy
I repeat, who is gyal?
Bitter, why the compliment?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

im innocent, but not behind closed doors. the BEAST comes out. lol
I thought it was you and me together forever
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2009
hollandis:

I thought it was you and me together forever

hehehehehe, na wa oo!! im getting myself into trouble, oo!!
dont worry we will always be friends, dont you like those korean women over there?
dont you like those koreans with their flat faces, flat asses, and no boobs?
i bet they are the best of enjoyment!! lol jk

FL Gators:

Not significant to the topic.

@sjeezy
I repeat, who is gyal?
Bitter, why the compliment?
i know you arent that white girl, are you? this is confusing.
where is the black FL GATOR girl?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i know you arent that white girl, are you? this is confusing.
where is the black FL GATOR girl?
You're very much confuse, my dear.
I know, the Boko Haram issue is to blame
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2009
FL Gators:

You're very much confuse, my dear.
I know, the Boko Haram issue is to blame

dis girl, wetin dey worry you sef?
what is your issue?
stop trying to make jokes out of a serious issue.
boko haram is nothing to laugh about.
where is the BLACK FL GATOR cheerleader to bleed orange and blue
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hehehehe you are too cute (drool) OMG!
do you know Wale? lol
he is hott right now.
working out? thats SEXY!!
me too, i love african food.
sometimes it can mess you up though and give you a protruding belly if you eat too much of it.
i love my mothers EGUSI SOUP WITH STOCK FISH! YUM. ITS THE BEST.
i havent worked out or did anything REALLY PHYSICAL in the past i dont know how long.
since i quit cheerleading. lol that sh.it got irritating.
Wale yes everyone in md knows him we used to live in the same area.

In MD theres so many Nigerians like seriously esp prince georges county.

If you lived in MD you would love it. The the Nigerian community is crazy, we literally run MD. These Americans chase after Nigerians all day long like they seriously want to be Nigerian.

I HATE EGUSI but i eat it cause its good for the body lol
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

boko haram is nothing to laugh about.
I know. I saw you crying on the previous pages.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2009
FL Gators:

I know. I saw you crying on the previous pages.
yes i was, now eff off and leave me alone.
every post is one rubbish or the other.

sjeezy8:

Wale yes everyone in md knows him we used to live in the same area.

In MD theres so many Nigerians like seriously esp prince georges county.

If you lived in MD you would love it. The the Nigerian community is crazy, we literally run MD. These Americans chase after Nigerians all day long like they seriously want to be Nigerian.

I HATE EGUSI but i eat it cause its good for the body lol
egusi is good for the body? lol
i just eat it.
i never care to look at the nutrion facts for anything. i just eat anything i feel like eating.
yet im still skinny/slim. lol i eat like no tomorrow.
i want to visit MD one day. i have some distant cousin that i know that stays there.
my mom's cousin or my second cousin with his wife and kids.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2009
rotflmao. okiez, cry some more
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. okiez, cry some more
like michael jackson said, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by C2H5OH(f): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2009
stop it
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 16, 2009
Stopped.

She was hyping too much and needed to be calmed down.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2009
i dont need to do anything.
this is nairaland.
who says i have to listen to you? who made you the judge over me?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by C2H5OH(f): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2009
you remind me of the energizer bunner. or a freshly branded version of seant. there are ways to disagree without mudslinging or hyperventilating.
y'all can settle n a common ground even if you don't agree and can't mend your differences.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by oyinda3(f): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2009
amaka, amaka , AMAKA!? how many times did i call u? take a deep breath. relax n check my pic  tongue
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by sjeezy8: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yes i was, now eff off and leave me alone.
every post is one rubbish or the other.
egusi is good for the body? lol
i just eat it.
i never care to look at the nutrion facts for anything. i just eat anything i feel like eating.
yet im still skinny/slim. lol i eat like no tomorrow.
i want to visit MD one day. i have some distant cousin that i know that stays there.
my mom's cousin or my second cousin with his wife and kids.

If you come to DMV( Dc, maryland, Viriginia) you will never want to leave. Theres so many Nigerians fine looking ones of all tribes. Infact you wont even look at an america dude. Like foreal Wale is good money in MD hes just another Nigerian dude, when people hear the word Nigerians they automatically think fly dudes and fly babes.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2009
LOL. I'm surprised, good surprise.

Off to bed, ta ta.

@ Sexy AMAKA, calm down. No one is hating on you, girly
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2009
Al Hakubarah to you all my brothers and sisters. I see the letter you lent credence to is beginning to yield fruits of violence and hate all over the place. Just one poorly constructed fake letter. Imagine if the CIA, KGB or MOSSAD should construct a better letter, we'd all be at war now.

Once more, Al Hakubarah.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by C2H5OH(f): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Stopped.

lol thank you
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2009
Oyinda,

dem never tell you not to go on a roller coaster if you can't handle it. See autotopoyo grin
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by C2H5OH(f): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

you remind me of the energizer bunner. or a freshly branded version of seant. there are ways to disagree without mudslinging or hyperventilating.
y'all can settle n a common ground even if you don't agree and can't mend your differences.

come to think of it i shouldn't even be talking, given the fact that i'm always a keystroke away from blowing up.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2009
Al Hakubarah to who?
and what language is that?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2009
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hehehehehe, na wa oo!! im getting myself into trouble, oo!!
dont worry we will always be friends, dont you like those korean women over there?
dont you like those koreans with their flat faces, flat asses, and no boobs?
i bet they are the best of enjoyment!! lol jk
korean

serously ! un break my heart.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2009
Angry ppl. Haters. . . believe anything ppl

I will send a letter to Vanguard and see if it will be publish soon
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2009
hollandis:

korean

serously ! un break my heart.

take am easy now!!
im only joking!!
i didnt mean it like that.  (:
but you dont mess with korean babes? or are you even in korea? lol
since that is the software youre using. lol

dont worry, its not like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi / South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.