Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,770 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (87034 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / What Kind Of Kissing Is This One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by wayne4loan: 2:08pm On May 13, 2016
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by slapandfall(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2016
A particular tribe.. Y..........a

If i say O, you say P another man say C, Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Segadem(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Philinho(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2016
Abrakadabra
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by seunny4lif(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2016
Nigerian kiss since we get French kiss grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Man90(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2016
Waoh! Osirike o
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by BISAAC: 2:09pm On May 13, 2016
This is traditional kiss
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Donshemzy1234: 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
Traditional wedding
Traditional kiss
who d kiss EPP??
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by sokera: 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
When you marry a Virgin ... She can't wait
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by MamaCass: 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
e concern u? Bad belle! uuuuuuuu. ntorrrrrooo
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by nodullin(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
This is not called kissing.... its called biting
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Finepaparazy(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
See Surprise Frog With Giant Human Being Penis
http://mp3naijamusic..in/2016/05/surprise-checkout-first-frog-with-huge.html

CLICk TO READ MORE AND SEE MORE PICS...

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
This is eating. lmaoooo
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by chikel2000(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2016
They r tying d knots so let them do anything they want. Its allowed
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by opius: 2:11pm On May 13, 2016
OMG!!! see as they close there eye... can somebody pls call 911
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by anselm791(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
Is there really a right way to kiss? Was it taught in school, or church?
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
they simply dont understand how to kiss and what kisses mean.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by colli247(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
enjoy
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by halfricanadian(f): 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
tempem:
Halfri, noon. Where's him?

Wherr is who?
Prolly fuckin with a frnd of mine or anoda b*tch funniest part dey now tink i care? grin

Wen there are over 8 billion people in d world wud find who wud treat me like a queen nd i treat him like a king

People are funny grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
Warrisdis na, this almost made me throw up on my very 1st meal of the day, had to wait to have that special food now and i open the internet to see this..... pissed cool angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by LEXYCOM: 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
Am sure the woman proposed to the man.......the kiss says it all
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by halfricanadian(f): 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm just calling it how I see it. Doesnt it remind you of that though? I'm a body linguist cheesy & that to me looks like a terrible kiss

grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Auxigen(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
grin
lomprico:
Its their first kiss. They never kissed truout their courtship. grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by OgbeniAnonymous: 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
Ibile kiss.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by atirolu(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
Fuel subsidy remover kiss
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by tempem: 2:16pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wherr is who?
Prolly fuckin with a frnd of mine or anoda b*tch funniest part dey now tink i care? grin

Wen there are over 8 billion people in d world wud find who wud treat me like a queen nd i treat him like a king

People are funny grin
c'mon halfri' He's ever caring.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 13, 2016
Jibsonified:
Two words
OLODO KISS

lolz
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Titugirl(f): 2:16pm On May 13, 2016
SirDurotade:
I am encouraged by this.. .

Few months ago, i walked into an exotic restaurant to have lunch. Immediately i settled down, i hurriedly placed my order (I was damn hungry - *LOL*), I just couldn't wait to eat a sumptuous meal. But things didn't go the way I'd expected it, something else happened.

After almost about 20mins of waiting for my order, 3 guys walked in to have lunch and of course placed their orders. Amazingly, almost immediately, they were served while I was still waiting for my order.

This got me a little angry and then i beckoned on the lady who took my order to inquire why I haven't been served and why the other guys who just walked in already got their foods.

Then the lady said to me politely, "Sir You Made A Very Special Order And It'll Take Time To beautifully Prepare It For You; the other guys just ordered for snacks!"

Hmmm.... that got me thinking. And that's the word for you today. I learnt a very profound lesson that day.

Sometimes in life, when you look around and see all of your friends (even junior friends) having all the good things of life and it just seems you are the only one still waiting (struggling), you feel angry and depressed. But, here's the truth; You ordered a special kind of food, not just snacks/junks.

So I want to encourage you, your order may seem delayed, friends may seem to be enjoying their meal (life) while you are still waiting, I want you to know that God (the master chef) is taking His time to prepare a special delicacy for you and when you are finally served, it's gonna be so sumptuous.

Here's my word for you; Wait just a little longer, Your MEAL is almost ready!

God bless You friend, i am PROUD of your waiting moment, &  I just can't wait to celebrate your MEAL moments. Enjoy ur day!!!
you're so on point.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by spartanobad(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
if yhu like chop off una mouth
bt when problem starts make una no tell us oo
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by halfricanadian(f): 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
tempem:
c'mon halfri' He's ever caring.

I kno extremely caring sef mayb to other women bt certainly nd truthfully not to me period
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
exactly what prethythicsme did lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.