Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (87029 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / What Kind Of Kissing Is This One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by lomprico(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2016
adedayourt:

dey nt choppin each oda naw, na d chick dey rush tins
because she neva kiss before!
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by talk2alabama: 6:47pm On May 13, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Tosin, ogini? undecided What about that girl who keeps staring at you in class? The one you've been afraid to approach!
wait u mean tosyne2much hasn't talked to dat girl up till now..

Haba tosyne cheesy angry why u dey fear girls like dis...

Walk up to her and tell her u like her na. It does no crime at all
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2016
talk2alabama:
wait u mean tosyne.2much hasn't talked to dat girl up till now..

Haba tosyne cheesy angry why u dey fear girls like dis...

Walk up to her and tell her u like her na. It does no crime at all
I don follow the babe talk ooo but she bash me ooooo cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by talk2alabama: 6:52pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don follow the babe talk ooo but she bash me ooooo cheesy
but I tell u say make u no toast dat babe, u no gree hear word...
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2016
talk2alabama:
but I tell u say make u no toast dat babe, u no gree hear word...
Hahahaha na konji tins oooo cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by talk2alabama: 6:57pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha na konji tins oooo cheesy
come I get ekiti babes for u...
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by olatundegoogle(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Looking forward to that day I will kiss Oliviaarims like this, as cobweb don full my joystick cool

*nobody should quote me*

Iyam nw here
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Dicta444: 7:48pm On May 13, 2016
Na WA o
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by adedayourt(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2016
lomprico:

because she neva kiss before!

ifa hear grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Baroba(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2016
Probably members of MFM church.. Its perfectly understandable..
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 13, 2016
Mekyno:

hi, who hv u bn dearie?

You mean, how/where have I been? Been here and there...and I'm fine, too. How are you?
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
olatundegoogle:
Iyam nw here
Abi I no talk am well ni? cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Looking forward to that day I will kiss Oliviaarims like this, as cobweb don full my joystick cool

*nobody should quote me*

I refuse to believe this is Tosin, though.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by kenoz(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 13, 2016
lomprico:
Its their first kiss. They never kissed truout their courtship. grin
Modifed: its called suction pipe kissing!

How is it going to be discharged? Funny dude. Lol.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Liljeez(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:

*nobody should quote me*
Oliviaarims...ur presence is highly needed
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I refuse to believe this is Tosin, though.
I'm serious oooooo.. Body don full ooooo cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Aarenaija: 10:26pm On May 13, 2016
They are still learners.

We should see more of this to show that new
couples have not been doing it behind grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 13, 2016
This ain't kissing,this is what is described as "chopping" in classical pidgin English. grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Ablitmuspaper(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2016
ita aki onu in progress embarassedita aki onu in progress
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by osabiggy(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2016
Rubbish, can't wait to got home; tomorrow fight done start. I wish them well though-what they wish themselves.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Olulinks(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2016
damiloladuke:
I can't shout and I cant laugh at the same time. I thought the husband should be the one holding the bride's head and planting the kiss on her cheeks, why is it the other way round? And why is it so intense like they have never kissed each other.

Or is the bride so desperate to get down with the groom and get the deeee!!!

Hian!!!.This is what I call Pumping machine kiss

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/what-kind-of-kissing-is-this-at-yoruba.html
Na Ibo gels dey kiss like this! grin
damiloladuke:
I can't shout and I cant laugh at the same time. I thought the husband should be the one holding the bride's head and planting the kiss on her cheeks, why is it the other way round? And why is it so intense like they have never kissed each other.

Or is the bride so desperate to get down with the groom and get the deeee!!!

Hian!!!.This is what I call Pumping machine kiss

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/what-kind-of-kissing-is-this-at-yoruba.html
Na Ibo gels dey kiss like this!
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by TrollTrap: 11:49pm On May 13, 2016
Rumour has it the man is missing embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by ismayl: 11:59pm On May 13, 2016
they both virgins
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by forandy(m): 1:32am On May 14, 2016
Virgins kiss
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 4:19am On May 14, 2016
SirDurotade:
I am encouraged by this.. .

Few months ago, i walked into an exotic restaurant to have lunch. Immediately i settled down, i hurriedly placed my order (I was damn hungry - *LOL*), I just couldn't wait to eat a sumptuous meal. But things didn't go the way I'd expected it, something else happened.

After almost about 20mins of waiting for my order, 3 guys walked in to have lunch and of course placed their orders. Amazingly, almost immediately, they were served while I was still waiting for my order.

This got me a little angry and then i beckoned on the lady who took my order to inquire why I haven't been served and why the other guys who just walked in already got their foods.

Then the lady said to me politely, "Sir You Made A Very Special Order And It'll Take Time To beautifully Prepare It For You; the other guys just ordered for snacks!"

Hmmm.... that got me thinking. And that's the word for you today. I learnt a very profound lesson that day.

Sometimes in life, when you look around and see all of your friends (even junior friends) having all the good things of life and it just seems you are the only one still waiting (struggling), you feel angry and depressed. But, here's the truth; You ordered a special kind of food, not just snacks/junks.

So I want to encourage you, your order may seem delayed, friends may seem to be enjoying their meal (life) while you are still waiting, I want you to know that God (the master chef) is taking His time to prepare a special delicacy for you and when you are finally served, it's gonna be so sumptuous.

Here's my word for you; Wait just a little longer, Your MEAL is almost ready!

God bless You friend, i am PROUD of your waiting moment, &  I just can't wait to celebrate your MEAL moments. Enjoy ur day!!!

nice one boss! almost like this message was for me!!!
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by toyinid78: 6:40am On May 14, 2016
All dos saying na. Yoruba kiss how una own kisss dey b? Munu people filled hatred. Kiss doesn't av to b igbo,hausa or yoruba it invented into our culture by copy right of everything whites do,so how is it yoruba even d whites kiss like dis
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 6:59am On May 14, 2016
Liljeez:
Oliviaarims...ur presence is highly needed

Don't know the person behind the moniker. Really doubt it's Tosin.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Aden777(m): 7:04am On May 14, 2016
Maybe the man is an HANDICAP... cryMaybe the man is an HANDICAP...
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Mekyno(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2016
Oliviaarims:

You mean, how/where have I been? Been here and there...and I'm fine, too. How are you?
fyn fyn dear.......pardon me, 'how' i mean to say. Na nyt sch i attend ooo...lol
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by mrkings92(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2016
Omo see kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.