Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (87037 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / What Kind Of Kissing Is This One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Ladybluecash(f): 10:43am On May 14, 2016
SirDurotade:
I am encouraged by this.. .

Few months ago, i walked into an exotic restaurant to have lunch. Immediately i settled down, i hurriedly placed my order (I was damn hungry - *LOL*), I just couldn't wait to eat a sumptuous meal. But things didn't go the way I'd expected it, something else happened.

After almost about 20mins of waiting for my order, 3 guys walked in to have lunch and of course placed their orders. Amazingly, almost immediately, they were served while I was still waiting for my order.

This got me a little angry and then i beckoned on the lady who took my order to inquire why I haven't been served and why the other guys who just walked in already got their foods.

Then the lady said to me politely, "Sir You Made A Very Special Order And It'll Take Time To beautifully Prepare It For You; the other guys just ordered for snacks!"

Hmmm.... that got me thinking. And that's the word for you today. I learnt a very profound lesson that day.

Sometimes in life, when you look around and see all of your friends (even junior friends) having all the good things of life and it just seems you are the only one still waiting (struggling), you feel angry and depressed. But, here's the truth; You ordered a special kind of food, not just snacks/junks.

So I want to encourage you, your order may seem delayed, friends may seem to be enjoying their meal (life) while you are still waiting, I want you to know that God (the master chef) is taking His time to prepare a special delicacy for you and when you are finally served, it's gonna be so sumptuous.

Here's my word for you; Wait just a little longer, Your MEAL is almost ready!

God bless You friend, i am PROUD of your waiting moment, &  I just can't wait to celebrate your MEAL moments. Enjoy ur day!!!
God bless u jare u jos encourage me again. Tnx imela, ese, nagode
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Realhommie(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2016
Lolz... Dude's my gee, gonna laugh at him on FB.
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2016
Mekyno:

fyn fyn dear.......pardon me, 'how' i mean to say. Na nyt sch i attend ooo...lol
grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

School genre
With how you dey run upandan for NL.. Goodluck with tat o grin
Re: What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? by lovelymusik: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Learn natural ways to remove all sexually transmitted infectipns and get rid of fibroid without surgery. Getting pregnant or being productive isn't going to be an issue anymore.
Visit to learn more http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/fsam.html

Do you want to get rid of premature ejaculation, poor libido, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction?
Then visit
http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/stisam.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.