Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (683102 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
don4ye:

Boss thank you.. How far about PTA?

Even if you have 'winch' and belong to a grand coven you cannot get PTA...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Fortissimo:

Nice info...where you see am? Why you dey frown? You want it to be UC Boulder that's coming abi?
They mailed me.
I wanted to apply there for fall but couldn't meet up.
Application to their chemistry department is free.
It's a nice school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by djmakson(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Olabimpesparkle:
Good day everyone, please I just got admission an MBA to St Clouds state university and I got my I20 but on my I20, the program length says 36 months but on the school website MBA should be completed in 16 months. When I mailed the graduate cordinator she said they normally put 36 months for MBA in case I'd like to differ some courses or Incase I decide not to take some courses at a point in time. All in all she said the program length on the I20 is giving me enough time to finish my MBA course in case of unforeseen circumstances, even though I intend to finish the program in 16months.
My problem now is how do I explain to the VO that I'll be doing MBA for 3years? It's usually 2 years or less and I don't know if I am to put 16 months or 36 months on my DS 160.
Can someone please advice me . Your response would be appreciated.

That's exactly what some schools do and it's normal. You have no cause for alarm. Whenever you are being asked in your DS-160 or at the consulate, just tell them what. Is written on your I-20. A lot of people have experienced that including myself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Holudarey01:

They mailed me. I wanted to apply there for fall but couldn't meet up. Application to their chemistry department is free. It's a nice school.

Oh ok...just went through their website. Nice one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rheenah:

Nah im okay. All thanks to you guys

Let's give the thanks to God

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Holudarey01:
PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS.
Colorado State University (CSU) Fort Collins representative would be visiting Nigeria next week.
If you wanna meet them, contact them via email.
Check the attached screenshots.
It's a very good school.
sad

Where is the location is Abuja and Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mekurexx: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nah, he is not here
Olabimpesparkle:

Thank you. Congratulations to you too .I didn't get the scholarship because MBA students are excluded from the International students scholarship. Your friend going to ST clouds is he on this forum?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by femoalaofin: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good afternoon well distinguished nairalanders, I am writing to beg you all to assist me in lauding GUNTHER BABA. He is someone of reputable character and a well deserved friend. GUNTHER I hail o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
OND or HND specify
seanaddy:
Good day friends, Pls ive been having something on my mind for a while now and i dont know how to go about it or how to start with it... Plus im really scared of taking risks or being careless. I intend studying in the U.S but im yet to make moves towards it. Like, making applications, paying application fees, transcript, or whatever stages required. I need someone to pls advice me on the best and cheapest ways to accomplish it. Im a graduate with second class lower from LAUTECH and i studied computer science. Also i would like to know if going through an agent would be easier or i should get it done myself. I would really appreciate quality and experienced responses ... God bless us all...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
jeniver64:
OND or HND specify

Lautech is a university..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bros abeg watin she do
Walspring:

Sounds nice... I hope you are ready to do what she did to get that annointing

Everyone want to tap the annointing but I hope you are all ready to do what they did to get that anointing??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
jeniver64:
Bros abeg watin she do

She did something and she stated it in her post..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
femoalaofin:
Good afternoon well distinguished nairalanders, I am writing to beg you all to assist me in lauding GUNTHER BABA. He is someone of reputable character and a well deserved friend. GUNTHER I hail o

Twale Gunther!

Two legs up for Gunther gringringrin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Walspring:

Where is the location is Abuja and Lagos
At the consulate.
I think they have something to do with EduUSA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Walspring:

Twale Gunther!

Two legs up for Gunther gringringrin
Make I add the 3rd leg grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jatsay001: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
I applied because of free application fee but got rejected after 6 months with the letter below

Dear Bleep YYYY,

The Graduate Admissions Committee has evaluated your application to the Colorado State University Ph.D. Chemistry program for the Fall 2016 semester. Unfortunately, we are only able to accept into our program a fraction of the candidates who apply each year. Regrettably, we are unable to extend an offer of admission to you.

If your application was submitted in late February or later, it is possible that you were not admitted because we had exceeded our target class size for 2016-2017. You are welcome to apply for the program starting in Fall 2017.

Thank you for your interest in chemistry at Colorado State University. We wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Someone should be very careful with all free application fee schools !!!

Holudarey01:

They mailed me.
I wanted to apply there for fall but couldn't meet up.
Application to their chemistry department is free.
It's a nice school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Holudarey01:

At the consulate.
I think they have something to do with EduUSA

EducationUsa

No be small thing oo.. It is well oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Holudarey01:

Yes and use it to support me two legs up so that I won't fall gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Holudarey01:

3rd leg?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dannybrown19: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rheenah:

Wow. When was that? Even with the work program u still pay $5k ...
I wanna knoe, if a new i20 is sent to me will the sevis id be the same? Bc i want to pay my sevis fee and all.
Yeah, it's gonna be the same.
But have you contacted your school admission office regarding the issue?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by NairaSea23: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rheenah:
Pls people i need answers sad
1) do i pay sevis fee before completing the ds-160 form or should it be vice versa?
2) i am requesting a new i20. There was a misspelling of name in my old one. Will the sevis id change)
3) if the sevis id wont change, can i pay sevis fee now then wait for the new i20 to arrive before booking an interview. Thank you!

All the questions you ask now, you've asked them earlier and answers given. If you are comfortable with sevis payment, go ahead and do so. Your sevis number won't change. If you ask questions like this you will be ignored on future questions. So ask reasonable questions and always read reply to your previous questions very well. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
No mind me oh,na the tech dey confuse me.
Walspring:

Lautech is a university..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omutin ni bobo yen...
femoalaofin:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
NairaSea23:

All the questions you ask now, you've asked them earlier and answers given. If you are comfortable with sevis payment, go ahead and do so. Your sevis number won't change. If you ask questions like this you will be ignored on future questions. So ask reasonable questions and always read reply to your previous questions very well. Thank u.

1) i just joined nl last night. Idk how most things are done here so cut me some slack.
2) i didnt see the answers. If i did i wont reask.im not stupid
3)everyone is being polite and nice.idk y u should be diff
4) my questions are perfectly reasonable and even if they aint, they say he who asks questions doesnt miss his way.
5)did i mention that im new here? Thanks for ur concern though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
jeniver64:
No mind me oh,na the tech dey confuse me.

Okay boss gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Look I don dey on NL for a long time. My oldest handle don dey deactivated but that no mean make I disrespect elders. Nairasea na ur elder for here.. Apologize..
Rheenah:

1) i just joined nl last night. Idk how most things are done here so cut me some slack.
2) i didnt see the answers. If i did i wont reask.im not stupid
3)everyone is being polite and nice.idk y u should be diff
4) my questions are perfectly reasonable and even if they aint, they say he who asks questions doesnt miss his way.
5)did i mention that im new here? Thanks for ur concern though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
jatsay001:
I applied because of free application fee but got rejected after 6 months with the letter below

Dear Bleep YYYY,

The Graduate Admissions Committee has evaluated your application to the Colorado State University Ph.D. Chemistry program for the Fall 2016 semester. Unfortunately, we are only able to accept into our program a fraction of the candidates who apply each year. Regrettably, we are unable to extend an offer of admission to you.

If your application was submitted in late February or later, it is possible that you were not admitted because we had exceeded our target class size for 2016-2017. You are welcome to apply for the program starting in Fall 2017.

Thank you for your interest in chemistry at Colorado State University. We wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Someone should be very careful with all free application fee schools !!!

Lol. The chemistry program is ranked 40th.
To get in won't be that easy. It's not a function of the free application, I know many chemistry departments/schls that waive application fees but it takes a very decent profile to get in.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Fortissimo:

3rd leg?
Baba no be that 3rd leg o.
grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ur own no pass to dey chase me hunter abi gunther6 de ni oruku re..
gunther6:

dickoflife is sir? grin grin grin just when you thought you've heard it all oga look dicko is dicko and no sir is needed, he is just a regular nonsense boy joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Same as ur discombobulated head..
djmakson:

You are so sick!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by tomisinobm(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rheenah:
I just got my i20 from Berea college. I was told that i may not need bank statements since my four year tuition is covered. What do u guys advice?
Also, they wrote Nimasichi instead of Nmasichi on my i20 though other documents had the right spelling. I have emailed them but no reply yet. Advice please. Thank you

Hi, please what were sat and toefl scores?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.