Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679304 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na me suppose call u boss oh,we hail you from mile 2 to ikd oh
Walspring:

Okay boss gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na u dey collect title for that area?
jeniver64:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
tayhur009:
I cannot call on Your name and end up in shame No way...... I cannot kneel before You... And kneel before men No way.... For You are my God.

My appointment was for 6:30, I got to the embassy 7:15am didn't let that keep me unbalance I was just signing Hillsong - You Are My Strength to calm my nerves. So I did all the normal routine and got into the white building, na then heart start to dey pump like wetin i know sabi, sha kept my calm. The guy in window 4 has been nice and I have been praying silently that he should be the one to interview me because he approved someone that has just like my case (2 denial). I sha finally got what I prayed for, na so i waka go meet ham.

ME: Good morning sir and how is your day going ?
VO: Good morning, my day is going good.
VO: What are your plan on visiting the US?
ME: Am going to the U.S for my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and management at XXXX University.
VO: How did you get to know about this school?
ME: I met with international student advisor at Muson Centre during an educational workshop for undergraduate where I was briefed on the information about the school, it's track records.
VO: Nodding, So tell me what are the course you will be taking to complete this degree?
ME: Business law, Risk Management, Accounting, Statistic and Marketing principles.
VO: Why this school?
ME: They provide opportunity of an internship at top companies in the US, they offer three year accelerated graduation and also the school is ranked 4th on USNEWS as Best Value School.
VO: Good, when did you graduate high school?
ME: 2012.
VO: What have you been doing since then?
ME: I did my ND at YabaTech in Business Administration and Management.
VO: So tell me how did you get your shcolarship?
ME: I did a skype interview and also submitted the require documents and i was considered for a scholarship due to my outstanding profile.

Na so two of us close our mouth dey look each other face. Before him come drop my passport after I don see say him drop my passport i no even listen to ham again. Na head I just dey shake like lizard wey just jump from fence.

No document was asked

My sincere thanks and respect to @Walspring,(You have been there since day one and our waka no dey in vain trust me and yours is NEXT!!!), @slimmy2005 (Thank you for your time,editing my transcript and encouraging me not to give up, I can still remember disturbing you during your stop over in Paris I guess, to go through my former ds160 for me), @profojah ( Commander of all the girls in UNILAG each time we get the chance to talk you always have a positive thing to say and words of encouragement. TY your head valid(in OJAH voice), it was through you I met @innovativeame such a wonderful gentleman, I remember calling him sir during our Skype session and he will say Tayo my name is Augustine and not sir, your humility will take you places SIR. @sirriddy and @Amefrica thank you for being part of the journey too, @imperioux I'm waiting for my bottles sir smiley. God bless you all. Every transcript on here inspired and encouraged me not to give up after being denied August 17, 2014 and December 17, 2014. It all started two years ago and I give God all the glory for today. Dont give up on God, Cos he wont give up on you. OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL.

Wow, just wow! At last! I am so happy for you bro. I was just asking after you from someone I believe to be Walspring - not sure. Good to know you finally made it. Remember to come up here in Canada to say hi homie. Also hit me up, let's reason.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Which area
dickoflife:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
I think they should just come out and tell us who bought Nigeria I'm thinking Dangote, The last CBN dollar allocation was $132 million dollars... Dangote and allied companies got nearly $50million , foreign investors seeking to repetriate profit got like $79 million... It is now at a stage where Nigerians cannot get a good deal in Nigeria...

Anyway my PTA hunt has been going nowhere, I sent $808 for #268,000 through MoneyGram yesterday to a friend in the states which according to the CBN is my allocation for 3 months... #Dollarhunt continues
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
dickoflife:

Na me be hunter, eponaye ma fi ori gbepe o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
@ gunther6

Oga o.. I know we will survive.. Black market is d surest way now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by calfavour(f): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gunther6, this hunt is for real menh. I dunno where to start from.

gunther6:
I think they should just come out and tell us who bought Nigeria I'm thinking Dangote, The last CBN dollar allocation was $132 million dollars... Dangote and allied companies got nearly $50million , foreign investors seeking to repetriate profit got like $79 million... It is now at a stage where Nigerians cannot get a good deal in Nigeria...

Anyway my PTA hunt has been going nowhere, I sent $808 for #268,000 through MoneyGram yesterday to a friend in the states which according to the CBN is my allocation for 3 months... #Dollarhunt continues
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ogbeni whatsapp me no allow make we dey do dis our dance for here make all dis small pikin dey look us.
gunther6:

Na me be hunter, eponaye ma fi ori gbepe o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
plauses:
So I had my Visa Approved this morning,

Here's the transcript

Appointment time 7:30am Abuja Embassy.
I arrived the Embassy by 6am Expecting to have a very long queue. But the crowd wasn't so much.
At 7 am they called us in to do verification and then wait for the VO to arrive.
They arrived at 7:50, and the woman at window 8 had denied everyone she interviewed. I was praying not to go there.
Then I was called and alas Window 8.

Plauses: Good morning ma
VO: Good morning, how do you do?
Plauses: I'm doing good thank you and you? How do you do too?
VO: I'm well. So give me your I-20 and passport
(I handed them over)
VO:so I see you were denied a student Visa about 11 years ago, did you go on to continue your studies?
Plauses: yes I did
VO: so I see you're going to do a Doctorate, what's your highest level of education?
Plauses:I have a bachelors degree
VO: I see you have a graduate assistantship, can you explain how that works?
Plauses: I get a full Tuition Waiver and and annual stipend in exchange for working in Research or As. graduate Assistant.
VO: so who is paying for the balance of your fees?
Plauses: I have savings from working, and my mum is co-sponsoring.
VO: do you know what kind of research you'd be doing?
Plauses: yes I'll be involved in Cancer research, my dad died from a liver cancer a couple of years back and that experience fueled my interest in cancer research.
VO: I see you work, where do you work?
Plauses: I told her my workplace
VO: what do you do:
Plauses: starts explaining (VO interrupts)
VO: Your visa has been approved, you will collect it from this destination in 3 days. Good luck.
Plauses: thank you

Congrats...More success stories for this month

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
jeniver64:

If you call me boss, make I dey call you big boss then..gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
dickoflife:

Nah only her.. She try no be small, e no easy to oversee that kind area ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gunther6, you sent MG through which bank?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am willing to sell dollars to interested thread members from next month. If any is interested,send me a PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
Am willing to sell dollars to interested thread members from next month. If any is interested,send me a PM.

Nice one grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:

I don send u pm ma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
At how much
Angelapinkytoes:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
don4ye:

I don send u pm ma

You fast and sharp no be small oo.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na sooo. Hmn
Walspring:

Nah only her.. She try no be small, e no easy to oversee that kind area ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:

I need say a thousand or two... @Holudarey01 I sent @ access bank... #330 to $1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
Sent you a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
gunther6:

I need say a thousand or two... @Holudarey01 I sent @ access bank... #327 to $1
Thanks.
Chai, see wetin CBN cause
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
dickoflife:
At how much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Holudarey01:

Thanks.
Chai, see wetin CBN cause

I don modify its #330 + change... #268000 ---> $808
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:

Sent you a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Walspring:

You fast and sharp no be small oo.. grin

Baba mi no dulling .. Black market rate no b bean.. she will do it for 199 to a $ I guess
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
@cutemorgan We get talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
don4ye:

Baba mi no dulling .. Black market rate no b bean.. she will do it for 199 to a $ I guess

Let's pray so because she work with CBN nah gringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by youngmoney416: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please house, I was requested by university of Houston, Victoria to submit class ranking for my undergraduate admission. Please how do i explain to my secondary school and how does it look like.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:

since its next month, that's cool. just list the number of those interested here and distribute the $ evenly even if na $300 go reach each person lol.

that 290 is so good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
gunther6:

Dollar hunt is on the increase my brother. Tried paying my tuition via Form A but i wasn't allocated the total amount i applied for. Seems its best applying for something little, say $2000 or $3000 dollars or one can make payments in parts and not whole. The truth about scarcity is real..very real i must say.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by brightify: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
youngmoney416:
Please house, I was requested by university of Houston, Victoria to submit class ranking for my undergraduate admission. Please how do i explain to my secondary school and how does it look like.
you will go to your high school to request a high school transcript, so your transcript will include class rank and scores of the subjects you took

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.