Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680047 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Walspring:

Before if your bar code doesn't match, to reschedule is free and when the statistics are getting out of hand and people misused it, took it for granted that's when payment for another visa fee started same thing applicable to changing and updating of ds160 confirmation directly from applicant appointment profile, before applicant can do it on his/her own after booking appointment interview but now applicant must send email to the embassy to update if for the applicant.
but I updated mine myself,you were the one who told me how to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Flosslive: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bro. Please can you help me with te GRE materials and details on how I can go about the registration process. Please!!!
gunther6:

You are not spreading your risk well o! UIUC and UNL na wa o... 313 is not awesome don't play it the way I did I nearly came up empty handed opelope olorun... Try Wyoming they have solid agricultural program and if you cab try another GRE in fact I go write another one before PhD and I wrote 2 already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by jeniver64(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
undergraduate admission for any medically related course.
Bros or babe WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT,PASSIONATE ABOUT,OR YOU'VE BEEN DREAMING OF BECOMING?? If u have the answers to this questions then go ahead and apply to those schools that was posted,cox I don't believe anyone apart from urself can tell u what to read or become.that's my own little piece of advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Flosslive:
Bro. Please can you help me with te GRE materials and details on how I can go about the registration process. Please!!!

Send a blank mail to selfstudy.version2@gmail.com and for the registration there are 3 ways your debit Visa card, PayPal or GRE voucher. The cost of a GRE exam is $205 ... Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by motifoluwasolami: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks Mekurrex, Lagosismyhome and Gunther.
Rewriting GRE because my Quantitative was a bit low for an engineering student, which was responsible for my cut at WVU.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Maybe others can share their experience about writing GRE twice ..... when i wrote GMAT the score was good but i wanted better and registered again. Practised more to my great SHOCK i got exactly the same total score. Different section score but exactly the same score ..... since then i am cautious about writing those exams twice but maybe its only me that it annoyingly happened to

Cc gunther6 you said u wrote gre twice already. Was there much difference in scores

A difference of 2 marks but the similarity ended there... The first one was a 319... 165 on the Verbal 154 on the quantitative ... The second one was a 321 152 on the verbal , 169 on the quantitative ... There seems to be an inverse relationship between my verbal and quantitative. It is Ogun esu I must conquer it

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
gunther6:

A difference of 2 marks but the similarity ended there... The first one was a 319... 165 on the Verbal 154 on the quantitative ... The second one was a 321 152 on the verbal , 169 on the quantitative ... There seems to be an inverse relationship between my verbal and quantitative. It is Ogun esu I must conquer it

Thanks for sharing.... Imagine a perfect world in which u can pick and match the best of both. That would be 334 . grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Thanks for sharing.... Imagine a perfect world in which u can pick and match the best of both. That would be 334 . grin grin

And right now I'll be celebrating getting into UC Berkeley or Yale but unlike some peeps I will not settle for Howard instead but the dream is alive sha!!! Nice one Mekurexx e remain one small niggling detail I go share my own story here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
gunther6:

And right now I'll be celebrating getting into UC Berkeley or Yale but unlike some peeps I will not settle for Howard instead but the dream is alive sha!!! Nice one Mekurexx e remain one small niggling detail I go share my own story here

grin grin....lol. however

Howard is actually a very good school. ..... need to throw that out there because of all the jabs about Howard verus Yale some people here might get the wrong impression that its not a good school. .

Yes it's a HBCU which might not be to everyone taste but a good or okay school with a powerful recruitment and funding options .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Howard is actually a very good school. ..... need to throw that out there because of all the jabs about Howard verus Yale some people here might get the wrong impression that its not a good school. .

Yes it's a HBCU which might not be to everyone taste but a good or okay school with a powerful recruitment and funding options .

You lost me at HBCU grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mekurexx
Thanks for sharing this.
This is the difference between being a member of this thread and dem bleep ****** people grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
motifoluwasolami:

the bible never spoke against drinking, it was almost about drunkenness. you sef go read bible well

Hmmmmmmm...

Smh.... Smh.... Smh....

It is not today people say such but do you ever ask yourself what is the foundation of drunkenness the bible is talking about?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
dickoflife:
you mean hot water?

Cold water... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
HOTWATER:
Guys , i need naira. Anyone wanting to pay for GRE ,TOEFL or SEVIS FEE should reach out to me. exchange rate is strictly mallam rate

How much are you willing to go for a dollar.... pm me. Let's reason together.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Donprada:
please shed more light on this..which barcode doesnt match? doesnt match with which one?

When applicant book appointment, two bar codes will show on the appointment page.

One code is the ds160 which you filled and use to fill the appointment interview while the UID code is a unique code for all applicant in their appointment page site

These two codes must be on the appointment confirmation and must match. Where errors usually come is the ds160 code because some people who used old ds160 code or someone code or anyhow code to book the appointment all in the name of choosing early date do forget to update it back to the new code they generated for their ds160

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
LagosismyHome:

But Howard programs don't move a muscle where there is Yale & Co programs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Flosslive: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks. Sent you the blank mail
gunther6:

Send a blank mail to selfstudy.version2@gmail.com and for the registration there are 3 ways your debit Visa card, PayPal or GRE voucher. The cost of a GRE exam is $205 ... Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

But Howard programs don't move a muscle where there is Yale & Co programs.

Can u blame it for its muscle been worn out and can't move in this case . There are the 8 ivy leagues (Yale included ) and there are the others .......

how many of the millions in the others category fit move when compared to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
jeniver64:
but I updated mine myself,you were the one who told me how to.

Really

I cant remember when i told because alot on my mind of recent, maybe they have review the policy again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Can u blame it for its muscle been worn out and can't move in this case . There are the 8 ivy leagues (Yale included ) and there are the others .......

Stanford and MIT nko?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Can u blame it for its muscle been worn out and can't move in this case . There is the 8 ivy leagues are there the others .......

lols. Howard got no muscles like the other ivies that spar with Yale ni. Like you said, it's not a bad school at the same time it's not in the category as the ivy league schools. I need to check what howard is at sef.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
gunther6:

Stanford and MIT nko?

True , Guess i should have said it like below. There are some other but

LagosismyHome:

how many of the millions in the others category fit move when compared to........FEW
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Flosslive:
Go through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre

That's all you need
Wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Flosslive: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thank you.
OluDare01:

Go through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre

That's all you need
Wish you all the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by biikeys(m): 2:02am On Jul 14, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Employers mostly go there just to fulfill Equal Employment Opportunity requirements...it's an okay school..And yeah funding is available because ordinarily it's expensive since it's private smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 2:25am On Jul 14, 2016
CBNL2014:

yes they are legit but would you want to be coaxed with a cheap promo so as to make you commit yourself.....after making paymemt, the so called boss there form too busy to attend to you or pick up your calls or even try to reply a simple text message. you might end up with regrets or getting more confused.

Thanks bro...

Baba God don provide me with a more worthwhile option.

Thanks for the heads bro..

You are highly appreciated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 2:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Christian129:
please o!! I want to pay too. Please I'd like to know about the voucher too. Please help a brother o.

Talk to guther6 and know if its still available
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 4:05am On Jul 14, 2016
abeg o who de newy york o ..i de show der tomorow for sight seeing n niagara falls oo i need free parking oo abeg.. sir imperioux and oda new yorkers....d parking i de see online for timesquare n odas reach to to extend dis rental car o .

anyone staying in newyork wer i wil just park d car for free and den take leg go
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 4:18am On Jul 14, 2016
gunther6:

Stanford and MIT nko?
Bros, abeg i wan write GRE o. Abeg, the Voucher still dey available? Baba please how can I get a voucher? Exchange rate wan kill me. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 4:39am On Jul 14, 2016
warriboy21:
abeg o who de newy york o ..i de show der tomorow for sight seeing n niagara falls oo i need free parking oo abeg.. sir imperioux and oda new yorkers....d parking i de see online for timesquare n odas reach to to extend dis rental car o .

anyone staying in newyork wer i wil just park d car for free and den take leg go

Niagara falls is far upstate New York, far from nyc where I live but if you're sure nyc is better for you to park, then I can get you a free parking space. I'm on Amboy road, Staten Island. Let me know on time because I'll be going to Philadelphia this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 5:02am On Jul 14, 2016
gunther6:

Are you a thrones fan or asoiaf fan or both?

Why yu ask? GOT

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (402)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.