Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679954 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Hycon:

On my DS-160, my course of study will be Computer Information Systems right?

The international admission officer said "It should be computer information systems."

I just wanted to be sure so I don't have issue with the VO.

Thanks

What you posted are still the same..

It's better you fill what is on your I20 so as not to have issues with VO during your interview which might likely leads to delay..

Work with what you have and not what you don't have ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2016
oluwafemikolade:
Hello Guys,
To those who have experienced the POE or those with th idea, I would like to know if the immigration officers at the POE in the US has the right to explore travellers' phone(s)?. I just need your comments to clear someone. Thank you!

Cc
dickoflife
walspring
Gunther6
Lagosismyhome

Yes they do but before they do that they must have conc reason of exploring you..

Maybe they suspected that person for something illegal and they felt like what (s)he is saying doesn't make say then they will go ahead and do that

I heard of a guy that was deported back from J F Kennedy Poe because they found illegal or scamming documents on his laptop

Is there any exhibit on your phone that you don't want people to see? If yes just delete it or don't take it along make devil no go catch you since prevention is better than cure

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2016
Walspring:

The economist.. gringringrin

My boss, Can as turn every one to an economist.... Any movement which money is not going to show either in long and short run, I stay in my house..

And help me thank gunther6, he has help register for the GRE.. Was having issues with it and he bailed me out.

With a surprise add-on to it.

I have not paid him yet, Would pay him before 2pm today.

Am really excited about these..

Many thanks to you gunther6. God bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ormorteey: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Abeg, how I go reach walter carrington from obalende.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2016
motifoluwasolami:

dont let us start bible study abeg, you will say Lot or Noah as the foundation of drunkenness. Yet the bible called them righteous men. Dont let us mistake moral standards for spirituality. let not insert personal beliefs into God's word.

No time for bible study here but when I said foundation of drunkenness it's goes beyond what you posted above because those you mentioned above laid foundation of being the first set of people to get drunked and for a person to get drunked the person must have started drinking from lower conc to higher conc that is it doesn't start on day one and that's is how the foundation of drunkenness gets started.

All drunkard will say a lot that it's good for body and taking too much is what bible says it's not good I will just laugh because they just wanted to justify their action.

This is not personal believe and those men you mentioned above do you check what their drunkeness caused? When God put FULL STOP on something and we human put COMMA, we no dey try at all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Walspring:

What you posted are still the same..

It's better you fill what is on your I20 so as not to have issues with VO during your interview which might likely leads to delay..

Work with what you have and not what you don't have ..

sad sad .........regardless of the replies from school and NL , he still spending time asking same question again. Information Science/Studies” verus Computer Information Systems."

Hycon:

During your interview, what course did you say you were going to study?

Since you input social work on your DS-160.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2016
temi4fash:

My boss, Can as turn every one to an economist.... Any movement which money is not going to show either in long and short run, I stay in my house..

And help me thank gunther6, he has help register for the GRE.. Was having issues with it and he bailed me out.

Gunther6 na sure man.
I can boldly say his head is valid
All the best in your exam

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
OluDare01:

Gunther6 na sure man.

Thanks bro..

Just decree admission with GA into my life abeg...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Donprada:
thank you for this

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks for the sms man,,, see you soon.
dramaka:

The prince himself...too much money!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Him head big like 3 crayfput together.
OluDare01:

Gunther6 na sure man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2016
temi4fash:

Thanks bro..

Just decree admission with GA into my life abeg...
May God grant your heart desires

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2016
ayingodmercy:
Good morning to the great people in the house..

Pls am new on this thread although av been reading alot here..

Pls help me sir/ma's in the house.. I only have computer engineering in OND and also CCNA..what degree or program can I apply for in USA universities.. And now am abt 20+yrs now...kindly pls help a broda ..

Ayingodmercy@gmail.com

Thanks God bless you all

Can you apply for Yoruba or French

Well your question is funny to me and that's why I asked the above question from you.

Don't me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2016
temi4fash:

Big thanks to gunther6..

I am coming to redeem my own toefl voucher..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by onyembu2013: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2016
@

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2016
AshBammy:

Morning to you.
I wish you the best in your interview. God's wisdom goes with you and His favor goes ahead of you. Amen
#bringbackyourvisa# lol
Have blessed day.

Amen Amen Amen. Thank you dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2016
ormorteey:
Abeg, how I go reach walter carrington from obalende.

Take a bus to bonny camp or CMS...drop at bonny camp...Walter isn't far from there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Abeg o!! Who would be my Gunther6?? The exchange rate I'd killing me o. I want to pay for GRE ooh. VOUCHERS please!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by heylie: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Glory be to God visa approved, 6:30 batch this morning. Transcripts coming shortly. gringrin grin tho am a silent follower but thanks everyone lagismyous, Texem... And Walspring, and Evey other people who have made positive impact on this thread God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Gunther6....reply my mail...I dey jaunt around gidi...waiting for ur call..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2016
heylie:
Glory be to God visa approved, 6:30 batch this morning. Transcripts coming shortly. gringrin grin tho am a silent follower but thanks everyone lagismyous, Texem... And Walspring, and Evey other people who have made positive impact on this thread God bless you.

Big congrats...I knew u will get it...I'm very much happy...got ur messages...can't wait to read ur transcript..

Na Texrem ooo cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2016
heylie:

Good news this early mor mor......
You put good effort in your research so its easy to see why , although Yes na still God
Congrats and God bless your new journey

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2016
heylie:

Congrats. Mine too coming soonest by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2016
masquellett:

Congrats. Mine too coming soonest by Gods grace.

Amen Amen ooo . Yours is surely coming .... You got mail once i am less busy today .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2016
heylie:
Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by steve4ever: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2016
pls house how I go enter motor from ojota reach lagos embazzy......help me out pls, I be JJC ooiioooo. thx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Christian129:
Abeg o!! Who would be my Gunther6?? The exchange rate I'd killing me o. I want to pay for GRE ooh. VOUCHERS please!!!

Gone!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Amen Amen ooo . Yours is surely coming .... You got mail once i am less busy today .

Okay. I will be expecting it. Thank you for the prayer. AMEN

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2016
texrem:

Big congrats...I knew u will get it...I'm very much happy...got ur messages...can't wait to read ur transcript..

Na Texrem ooo cheesy
me sef don enter gidi for 24 hour window. Holla wen u see gunther6
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
These days na soo soo silent followers dey post transcript but they no go contribute any other thing to the thread. Silent silent silent. Una try.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by steve4ever: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2016
heylie:
congrats..........it is well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2016
fizzile:
These days na soo soo silent followers dey post transcript but they no go contribute any other thing to the thread. Silent silent silent. Una try.
no be person wey know go contribute?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.