Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679960 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 5:15am On Jul 14, 2016
imperiouxx:

Niagara falls is far upstate New York, far from nyc where I live but if you're sure nyc is better for you to park, then I can get you a free parking space. I'm on Amboy road, Staten Island. Let me know on time because I'll be going to Philadelphia this weekend.
Thks baba..I go call u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2016
oluwafemikolade:
Hello Guys,
To those who have experienced the POE or those with th idea, I would like to know if the immigration officers at the POE in the US has the right to explore travellers' phone(s)?. I just need your comments to clear someone. Thank you!

Cc
dickoflife
walspring
Gunther6
Lagosismyhome
it is never dine except u have ti fi thru secondary examination or if you are about to be deported and they wanna have solid evidence.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by yuddy2(m): 5:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Good morning guys. My visa interview is tomorrow in Abuja. I have butterflies already. However a quick one, do I have to print visa confirmation page in color or would black and white be just fine. Also remember the new confirmation page now has ur passport photo uploaded.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by motifoluwasolami: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Walspring:

Hmmmmmmm...

Smh.... Smh.... Smh....

It is not today people say such but do you ever ask yourself what is the foundation of drunkenness the bible is talking about?

dont let us start bible study abeg, you will say Lot or Noah as the foundation of drunkenness. Yet the bible called them righteous men. Dont let us mistake moral standards for spirituality. let not insert personal beliefs into God's word.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Hycon(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2016
AshBammy:

No u don't need to be worried, I had a similar situation. Going for Child Advocacy and Policy, but i20 stated social work with a code in front of it. That's what I filled in my ds160. Social work
I didn't encounter any problems during my interview.
All the best
God goes with you! wink

During your interview, what course did you say you were going to study?

Since you input social work on your DS-160.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 6:05am On Jul 14, 2016
gunther6:

You lost me at HBCU grin

Historical black colleges and unis ...

Plz if u don't mind me asking, where do you stay currently smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Walspring:

When applicant book appointment, two bar codes will show on the appointment page.

One code is the ds160 which you filled and use to fill the appointment interview while the UID code is a unique code for all applicant in their appointment page site

These two codes must be on the appointment confirmation and must match. Where errors usually come is the ds160 code because some people who used old ds160 code or someone code or anyhow code to book the appointment all in the name of choosing early date do forget to update it back to the new code they generated for their ds160
thank you for this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Rheenah:

Historical black colleges and unis ...

Plz if u don't mind me asking, where do you stay currently smiley

'gidi now... you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:34am On Jul 14, 2016
yuddy2:
Good morning guys. My visa interview is tomorrow in Abuja. I have butterflies already. However a quick one, do I have to print visa confirmation page in color or would black and white be just fine. Also remember the new confirmation page now has ur passport photo uploaded.
black and white is fine

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2016
gunther6:

'gidi now... you?
am in lag now. Where are y? Heading to ikoyi side.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2016
motifoluwasolami:

dont let us start bible study abeg, you will say Lot or Noah as the foundation of drunkenness. Yet the bible called them righteous men. Dont let us mistake moral standards for spirituality. let not insert personal beliefs into God's word.
thank you o. Some people will just be interpreting bible according to their earthly moral standards and be saying the rest if us are bad people. As if angel micheal will give dem extra gudi gudi for job well done.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2016
dicapino:

Why yu ask? GOT

mad asoiaf fan but as book no gree cumut for 5 yrs now we are managing GOT and 'knight of the seven kingdoms trilogy'

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Christian129:
Bros, abeg i wan write GRE o. Abeg, the Voucher still dey available? Baba please how can I get a voucher? Exchange rate wan kill me. Thanks

I am currently in negotiations with battoyeb and temi4fash but none of it has been finalized sha... so i guess it is still out there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2016
dickoflife:
am in lag now. Where are y? Heading to ikoyi side.

That was for Rheenah not you... What is your problem? grin ... I go call you within the hour
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Helkayklassic(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Congratulations @Tods and @Phoebus.. See you guys at the top.. Blessings

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2016
gunther6:

That was for Rheenah not you... What is your problem? grin ... I go call you within the hour
ok bro. I knock v6 engine yesterday for ife o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by phemmy26(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2016
hi, anyone going to texas a&m university, commerce here? need to ask some questions....thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2016
dickoflife:

New engine, bora le or half engine or new crankshaft oil pump and perhaps some piston blocks if some don break any option you chose na gbese... For this change
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Governoryomi: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2016
OluDare01:

Go through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre

That's all you need
Wish you all the best

Cc: governoryomi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dramaka(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2016
Please, for existing students already studying in the US, what document do you provide in lieu of "school bill" when requested as part of documents needed for processing FORM A payment via a bank in Nigeria? Do you ever use the i20 or is it acceptable, or has it ever been accepted?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dramaka(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2016
dickoflife:

The prince himself...too much money!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2016
gunther6:

Lmao. grin. u funny sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by AshBammy(f): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2016
Hycon:

During your interview, what course did you say you were going to study?

Since you input social work on your DS-160.

Thanks

Morning
My range of questions didn't include my course. If u can go back u will see my interview transcript. But nonetheless I prepared to answer that 'I'm going for masters in social work but majoring in Child Advocacy and Policy'.
+ under the remarks section its stated in my i20 that 'the student's major is Child Advocacy and Policy'.
Trust me ur okay.
Be confident. Prepare well. Pray
Was just asked 3 questions and I was out.
Wish you the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2016
AshBammy:

Morning
My range of questions didn't include my course. If u can go back u will see my interview transcript. But nonetheless I prepared to answer that 'I'm going for masters in social work but majoring in Child Advocacy and Policy'.
+ under the remarks section its stated in my i20 that 'the student's major is Child Advocacy and Policy'.
Trust me ur okay.
Be confident. Prepare well. Pray
Was just asked 3 questions and I was out.
Wish you the best.

Nice. Wish me the best too Ash.... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ayingodmercy: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Good morning to the great people in the house..

Pls am new on this thread although av been reading alot here..

Pls help me sir/ma's in the house.. I only have computer engineering in OND and also CCNA..what degree or program can I apply for in USA universities.. And now am abt 20+yrs now...kindly pls help a broda ..

Ayingodmercy@gmail.com

Thanks God bless you all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by motifoluwasolami: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2016
gunther6:

I am currently in negotiations with battoyeb and temi4fash but none of it has been finalized sha... so i guess it is still out there.

You can add me to the bidding crew too, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
temi4fash:

Yes he said its still available and its valid for a year starting June these year..

That PayPal option make sense but exchange rate no be here mehn and my salary never increase for my office.

And I don't wsnt to bother my parents with these kind small small money

The economist.. gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2016
masquellett:

Thanx bro

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Nope I20 isn't accepted. Tell the the office in charge of fees to send you a letter headed note attached with the school bill or just the school bill and that's what you present in nigeria.. Shikena..
dramaka:
Please, for existing students already studying in the US, what document do you provide in lieu of "school bill" when requested as part of documents needed for processing FORM A payment via a bank in Nigeria? Do you ever use the i20 or is it acceptable, or has it ever been accepted?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2016
masquellett:

YOU HAVE A PM BRO

I didn't see pm, kindly resend it again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by AshBammy(f): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2016
masquellett:

Nice. Wish me the best too Ash.... grin

Morning to you.
I wish you the best in your interview. God's wisdom goes with you and His favor goes ahead of you. Amen
#bringbackyourvisa# lol
Have blessed day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2016
HOTWATER:

my dear . I always have need to send money home. if I can help somebody and still avoid transfer charges , that will be great for me

It's a nice idea and cool stuff but you can give them discount on that if truly you want to help.

Most people that want to do this stuff always ask for BDC rate which is even more higher than banks rate and to me I believe if those people do it at bank rate they still have head up and never loss.

That's my own opinion if I am not wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.