Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680942 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cambells congrats and enjoy your stay in the US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by cutemorgan(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congrats Cambells and Heylie... Better days ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congratulations Campbells et Heylie. Blessingsss....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by heylie: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
She's very lenient in making her decition, and she's a very nice V.O yeah valid indeed..
OluDare01:
Heylie congrats
Same VO approved my visa.
Her head is very valid grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
texrem:

Take a bus to bonny camp or CMS...drop at bonny camp...Walter isn't far from there

Instead of BONNY camp, the person should drop at check point bus stop which is before BONNY camp.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
heylie:
Glory be to God visa approved, 6:30 batch this morning. Transcripts coming shortly. gringrin grin tho am a silent follower but thanks everyone lagismyous, Texem... And Walspring, and Evey other people who have made positive impact on this thread God bless you.

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Bkoks: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello everyone, why is Massachusetts not that popular here. I'm considering schools in that city
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bkoks:
Hello everyone, why is Massachusetts not that popular here. I'm considering schools in that city

i think because of Austerity and the current exchange rate , people are staying away from the expensive cities or schools .
Just my hunch but i have not really seen some states in transcript so far .

Someone asked for this State today on the thread .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Bkoks: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
LagosismyHome:

i think because of Austerity and the current exchange rate , people are staying away from the expensive cities or schools .

Fair enough, thanks for the reply though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3225281/naira-tumbles-360-dollar-supply

Cursed people... Congratulations to all those that got their visas today but I dey vex after applying for PTA at a bank for 3wks now I was told to come there today. I got there what did I not hear, queue for the customer care, wait for the manager blah blah blah is it not that this people have sold my dollars to áboki like this..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by calfavour(f): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
gunther6:

Cursed people... Congratulations to all those that got their visas today but I dey vex after applying for PTA at a bank for 3wks now I was told to come there today. I got there what did I not hear, queue for the customer care, wait for the manager blah blah blah is it not that this people have sold my dollars to áboki like this..

DollarHunt transcript grin

Congratulations to Cambells and Heylie

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
calfavour:

DollarHunt transcript grin

No be small thing o

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
steve4ever:
pls house how I go enter motor from ojota reach lagos embazzy......help me out pls, I be JJC ooiioooo. thx

Take bus from Ojota to obalende or cms and when you get there take another bus going to BONNY camp and stop at check point bus stop and cross to other side of the road then you will see a gate enter and that is the car park of the us embassy and ask them or you walk down straight to the embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by battoyyeb(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
temi4fash:

My boss, Can as turn every one to an economist.... Any movement which money is not going to show either in long and short run, I stay in my house..

And help me thank gunther6, he has help register for the GRE.. Was having issues with it and he bailed me out.

With a surprise add-on to it.

I have not paid him yet, Would pay him before 2pm today.

Am really excited about these..

Many thanks to you gunther6. God bless you.

Also want to say a big thank you to gunther6
He help me with the GRE registration today also

May God bless you boss

Temi4fash, you never reply my message na
Check your mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by heylie: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is to inform you that flight EK784 effective from 1st of August, 2016, is rescheduled to operate as follows:

STA: 1540 hrs
Check-in opens: 1440 hrs
Check-in closes: 1640 hrs
Departure Time: 1755 hrs

Also, flight EK783, effective 1st of August, 2016, is rescheduled to operate as follows:

Check-in opens: 0800 hrs
Check-in closes: 1000 hrs
Departure Time: 1100 hrs
STA: 0445+1 hrs

Kindly keep your clients updated.

Thank you for choosing Emirates!

Your Emirates Sales Team.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by heylie: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm going to Massachusetts... This fall!
Bkoks:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by sly96: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello guys, just joined this space, really interesting and helpful tips everyone been sharing, am a Nigerian who reccently completed his first degree with a second class upper in engineering from knust a Ghanaian university and am just 20,am applying for my masters to the US for January batch, Wat are my chances at the embassy,i have a good sponsor's SOA and am taking my GRE exams soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dramaka(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tods:

Hmmm, I wont want to consider Turkish for now

If you want it really cheap, try Royal Air Maroc.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by oloyeadeniyi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cambells:
Is there anyone going to TROY UNIVERSITY this fall? Reply me asap make we link up grin
Congrats. Lets talk 08032126077
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Ekofisk(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
ratchy:
This is to inform you that flight EK784 effective from 1st of August, 2016, is rescheduled to operate as follows:

STA: 1540 hrs
Check-in opens: 1440 hrs
Check-in closes: 1640 hrs
Departure Time: 1755 hrs

Also, flight EK783, effective 1st of August, 2016, is rescheduled to operate as follows:

Check-in opens: 0800 hrs
Check-in closes: 1000 hrs
Departure Time: 1100 hrs
STA: 0445+1 hrs

Kindly keep your clients updated.

Thank you for choosing Emirates!

Your Emirates Sales Team.

Thanks. Was this communicated via Email?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Juls1603(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Visa approved in Lagos today. 1pm

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that posted their transcript and comments here, whether approved or denied. Your experience contributed to my success.

And @walspring,
* My God will give His angels charge over ur life,
* Everything concerning you will be a priority in heaven.
* You will continually experience the manifestation of God's presence in your life.

Thank u so much for the time spent answering all my dumb emails.

My transcript

There was a mix of approvals and denials, the guy infornt of me was given but his sevis payment was not reflecting.
Then my turn

VO: why do u want to go to America
Me: I answered with a shaky voice
VO: what course
Me: MBA (Business Analytics Intelligent)
VO: what is BAI
Me: I explained
VO: When did you graduate university
Me: 2010
VO : what did you study
Me: Marketing
VO: What have you been doing since u graduated
Me: I work as a Business Development Manager at ****
VO: Is it an NGO
Me: No a Proper Hospital
VO: So what does a BDM do at a hospital
Me: I answered
VO: Who is ur sponsor
Me: my uncle
VO:what does he do
Me: He imports and distributed vehicle spear parts
VO: Have you paid your service fee
Me: Yes (them he started typing for a while)
VO: pick up your visa on Tuesday at this location.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
halidaf:
awon Omo emi... Ehh yiba??
mimo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
steve4ever:
pls house how I go enter motor from ojota reach lagos embazzy......help me out pls, I be JJC ooiioooo. thx

That was my route when I went for my interview, lol.
I don't know your interview time hope not too early but I advise you leave early enough. Take BRT, they have ac ones these days,lol. Stop at cms and take a bike(to avoid hold up) to Walter Harrington, all of them know the place.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by nellyalph: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
fizzile:
These days na soo soo silent followers dey post transcript but they no go contribute any other thing to the thread. Silent silent silent. Una try.

We should understand that people are different and we should learn to respect that.. Everybody cannot be like you. There are different kinds of students in a class so is this thread.
What if they didn't post their transcripts??

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by MedellinCartel(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
good day house. What are my chances of getting a US student visa if I'm applying from a country other than my home Country? I would be leaving nigeria soon for an international graduate internship in another country.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DaniLeo83: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
What are the necessary preparations for a person going for interview with a spouse for F2 Visa? Honest responses are appreciated!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DaniLeo83: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
What are the necessary preparations for a person going for interview with a spouse for F2 Visa? Honest responses are appreciated!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by YoungPablo91(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hey house,

Why don't ppl talk about California on here? Is anything wrong with Cali?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
YoungPablo91:
Hey house,

There is someone here with a cali transcript recently. ...nothing wrong with Cali at all , just most parts of Cali rent and living expenses can be high.
You no dey see d exchange rate tongue tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by worry359(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
YoungPablo91:
Hey house,

California is wonderful if daddy is Dangote or Soludo!
Not a place for Nigerians counting every Nair!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mcjendol: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
DaniLeo83:

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Giving Birth In Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.