Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? (5519 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

All of them ni o tongue
you too like better thing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 9:43am On May 14, 2016
christopheru:
you too like better thing. cheesy cheesy

They are amazing perfect gentle men embarassed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by rosieluv(f): 10:42am On May 14, 2016
wud go on a date wiv drake or kendrick lamar,wud turn down chris brown In naija,wud go on a date wit banky w n wud turn down wizkid n davido
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

They are amazing perfect gentle men embarassed
AYAFHEARYHU cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2016
rosieluv:
wud go on a date wiv drake or kendrick lamar,wud turn down chris brown
In naija,wud go on a date wit banky w n wud turn down wizkid n davido
Cool cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2016
christopheru:

AYAFHEARYHU cheesy

My gentle men my everything
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Kherry: 11:01am On May 14, 2016
Wil go on a date wit Jason derulo Chris brown
Nd alwaz reject Future
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2016
I'll go on a date with vector

I'll reject timaya
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by LordDecency(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Abiola treated me bad and not right was good to everyone bt me did a lot behind my bck

He wasted my time nd energy my sanity nd my happiness too i weep for mysef too if nobody will

If abiola cuf av a janet so soon it only mean one thing i was an option alone no wonder d maltreatment nd he had janet all along

Abiola needs deliverance....
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 12:16pm On May 14, 2016
LordDecency:

Abiola needs deliverance....

Crios one sef he needs it o
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by LordDecency(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Crios one sef he needs it o

Yhu nd Abiola should come for deliverance... cheesy 21 days deliverance, yhur deliverance section is @ night while His own is by day time.... Don't miss d opportunity cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2016
LordDecency:

Yhu nd Abiola should come for deliverance... cheesy 21 days deliverance, yhur deliverance section is @ night while His own is by day time.... Don't miss d opportunity cheesy

sad my own for night?

Exactly d period i suppose dey fly

Oga reschedule my own abeg
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by LordDecency(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad my own for night?

Exactly d period i suppose dey fly

Oga reschedule my own abeg

Yhu see wah I mean.... I won't reschedule it... Just come, nd If yhu fly, I would cage yhu...
#Simple cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 12:38pm On May 14, 2016
LordDecency:

Yhu see wah I mean.... I won't reschedule it... Just come, nd If yhu fly, I would cage yhu...
#Simple cheesy

angry do i look like malificent dar u will cage my wings?

Nah
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by LordDecency(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

angry do i look like malificent dar u will cage my wings?

Nah

I will just tie yhu.... No need of cage ...
Lemme see how yhu will fly.... tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by jojothaiv(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
Nicki Minaj is beautiful, has a body of a goddess....
But to be realistic, I'll go on date with Yemi Alade...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by NikitaNike(f): 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
Marlvin:

Ask Quora

Quora: the best answer to any question.
Will go on a date with mr Ibu and reject Van Vicker
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 14, 2016
christopheru:

hmm
christopheru:
So
christopheru:

So naughty cheesy
So noisy grin..... tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 14, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Oh, I guessed as much
°•Guessed I didn't share yer time
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by TuneChi369(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2016
Strictly Rihanna...No To Missy Elliott
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by nmreports: 12:28am On May 15, 2016
rosieluv:
wud go on a date wiv drake or kendrick lamar,wud turn down chris brown
In naija,wud go on a date wit banky w n wud turn down wizkid n davido

HBD.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by dapsonlou(m): 2:29am On May 15, 2016
halfricanadian:
Will go on a date With

Tj jackson
John legend
Pharell williams
Taryll jackson
My God cry cry cry cry dey are my dream guys

Asewo he didn't say a orgy, he said a date. Ole
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by rosieluv(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2016
nmreports:

HBD.
awwn tnkx dear
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
So noisy grin..... tongue
So sexy. cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 16, 2016
christopheru:

So sexy. cheesy
°•So cute cheesy....
°I checked yer dp cuz you obviously checked mine an you look cute
....like a boy baby doll you look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Time For Vicky / Bible Verses That Shows God ,Ancient Prophets & The Bible Itself Are Sexist / Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.