Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? (5517 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 8:55pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

Oga mi no be fight, no one's stopping you from saying what you have to say, I just said my bit. It should not be itching your balls undecided
Aunty,no one's fighting with you. It was also my opinion based on what ahf seen.

And leave out the obscenity too,will you? smiley
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 8:58pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You got big muscles
No
....Then Bye tongue
The veins bulging from my dick when erect look bigger than that dude's biceps. Wanna see? grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

Aunty,no one's fighting with you. It was also my opinion based on what ahf seen.

And leave out the obscenity too,will you? smiley

What you've seen from other ladies, not me which renders your observation invalid

I'll leave out whatever I want to tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 9:03pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

What you've seen from other ladies, not me which renders your observation invalid

I'll leave out whatever I want to tongue
Okay,Ma'am...you are unique and different. I get your point. Happy? smiley
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 9:04pm On May 13, 2016
LordDecency:

Can yhu leave Abiola for Janet nd Go for yhur dream men? undecided

Abiola has been left for janet

Pls i am after my dream guys

Abiola can take janet marry hersef

Abi wetin abiola do for my life?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

Okay,Ma'am...you are unique and different. I get your point. Happy? smiley

Fuel is still 145, so I'm not tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
SAN DOS KI

HUN GRY BOY
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

The veins bulging from my dick when erect look bigger than that dude's biceps. Wanna see? grin
Stop lien!
....It's as tiny a baby carrot an as thin as a stick cheesy tongue
.....no, I don't wanna see
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Maxi112: 9:12pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Stop lien! ....It's as tiny a baby carrot an as thin as a stick cheesy tongue .....no, I don't wanna see
cheezy! how u doing?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 9:12pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Stop lien!
....It's as tiny a baby carrot an as thin as a stick cheesy tongue
.....no, I don't wanna see
Trust me, it's bigger than your fists put together. You would wet your pants if you see it grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 9:13pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

So that's your problem? You should have said it earlier on and we would have avoided this altercation.

Buh shaa,ah nor dey sell Fuel. grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Maxi112: 9:13pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Stop lien! ....It's as tiny a baby carrot an as thin as a stick cheesy tongue .....no, I don't wanna see
cheezy! how u doing?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

You want to be his sugar mummy?

Sugar mummyshockedshockedshocked

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

So that's your problem? You should have said it earlier on and we would have avoided this altercation.

Buh shaa,ah nor dey sell Fuel. grin

Let me go and look for who's selling na, every second is precious cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Trust me, it's bigger than your fists put together. You would wet your pants if you see it grin
°•I have small hands tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by hungryboy(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

HUN GRY BOY
so you are fan of Korean movies then?. Please recommend some interesting series for me to watch, I mean epics, Like Jumong, Dae Joyoung, Empress Ki, etc.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
Maxi112:
cheezy! how u doing?
°•I'm good.
...what'sup Maxi?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I have small hands tongue
But I bet your 'in-between' is wide enough to contain my godzilla. If it isn't, we may apply a little vaseline grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by iykekelvins(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

HUN GRY BOY
Lolo1 of NL
How u doing pretty?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by iykekelvins(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

HUN GRY BOY
Lolo1 of NL
How u doing pretty?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

Let me go and look for who's selling na, every second is precious cheesy cheesy
Lol...Buhari don do us strong thing,tho...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by LordDecency(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=halfricanadian post=45596061]

Abiola has been left for janet

Pls i am after my dream guys

Abiola can take janet marry hersef

Abi wetin abiola do for my life?[/quoted]

Abiola yaff wasted his money, his time...
I weep for him. undecided

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

But I bet your 'in-between' is wide enough to contain my godzilla. If it isn't, we may apply a little vaseline grin
°• I don't want nothin' ta do with yer little lizard grin tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lolo1 of NL

How u doing pretty?

Fyn Swidy

Wbu

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by iykekelvins(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Fyn Swidy

Wbu
I'm doing great hon'
Hope your day went well?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Maxi112: 9:29pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I'm good. ...what'sup Maxi?
am not happy with u, honestly speaking!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

Lol...Buhari don do us strong thing,tho...

As in eh, the hike is not funny at all sad
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°• I don't want nothin' ta do with yer little lizard grin tongue
Sweetie, that 'little lizard' have pleased more girls than a free trip to Atlanta. You should see them fighting on Facebook, WhatsApp and Bbm to get at least a cocktease from me. I'm offering you an opportunity most girls would gladly pay for grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by iykekelvins(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

150!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'm doing great hon'

Hope your day went well?

Yeah... My day was splendid.....

Urs
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 13, 2016
Maxi112:
am not happy with u, honestly speaking!
°•OK,but why
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 9:36pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

As in eh, the hike is not funny at all sad
Anyway, we have derailed this thread already. The name's Wale..you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corazon Kwamboka's Viral B00bs Grabbing Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Watch how Sunday Igboho was arrested & paraded in Cotonou. He predicted arrest / Broke Up With Boyfriend Want Him Back -help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.