Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? (5525 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Maxi112: 9:37pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•OK,but why
I don't want to open up here, u could have allow me to finish b4 taking that kind of decision u took
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

Anyway, we have derailed this thread already. The name's Wale..you are?

Lol @derailing the thread. Ify
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 9:41pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=LordDecency post=45596577][/quote]

Abiola treated me bad and not right was good to everyone bt me did a lot behind my bck

He wasted my time nd energy my sanity nd my happiness too i weep for mysef too if nobody will

If abiola cuf av a janet so soon it only mean one thing i was an option alone no wonder d maltreatment nd he had janet all along
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
150!!

Imagine
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 9:43pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

Well,it's been nice meeting you,tho... smiley
And Yes,we've derailed it..
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by iykekelvins(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yeah... My day was splendid.....
Urs
We thank God o
What u been up to?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Sweetie, that 'little lizard' have pleased more girls than a free trip to Atlanta. You should see them fighting on Facebook, WhatsApp and Bbm to get at least a cocktease from me. I'm offering you an opportunity most girls would gladly pay for grin
Oh! cheesy
°•So you admit ta taking payment fer yer services
...so yer a olosho! grin tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

Well,it's been nice meeting you,tho... smiley

And Yes,we've derailed it..

Same here

Seems we're not the only guilty party cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2016
Maxi112:
I don't want to open up here, u could have allow me to finish b4 taking that kind of decision u took
°•Oh,that's what this is about.
....well its done now,can we move on 
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
We thank God o

What u been up to?

#Reading tins

Wbu
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 9:54pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

Same here
Seems we're not the only guilty party cheesy

Lols...so it seems. I guess you've earned a Follow. You don't mind,do you? smiley
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

Lols...so it seems. I guess you've earned a Follow. You don't mind,do you? smiley

Of course not
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by iykekelvins(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

#Reading tins
Wbu
Nothing much sha
I won Pm u
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nothing much sha

I won Pm u

K
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

bring back the fun of the thread
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

hmm yeye cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 10:26pm On May 13, 2016
christopheru:
hmm yeye cheesy
Lol...Bros,how market?cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Audray(f): 10:35pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I hate pain angry
....Slow an sensuous massage grin
Do u realise how orton's palms must be right now?.I bet its far from soft.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
Do u realise how orton's palms must be right now?.I bet its far from soft.
Olive oil...when he get ta rubbin' my back, they'll soften up grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Audray(f): 11:09pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Olive oil...when he get ta rubbin' my back, they'll soften up grin
haha.Alright then...Just get the date first grin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by mariosam(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2016
Lola rae.....anytime anyday

Halima abubakar......hell no,God forbid..
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 12:21am On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh! cheesy
°•So you admit ta taking payment fer yer services
...so yer a olosho! grin tongue
It's not called "olosho", my dearest love. Girls just feel obliged to give a token in appreciation for my rare 'gift', and who am I to reject the offers? Pray tell, how many guys have you seen with a 12-inch black mamba? I should be in a tourist attraction for adults grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 14, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

It's not called "olosho", my dearest love. Girls just feel obliged to give a token in appreciation for my rare 'gift', and who am I to reject the offers? Pray tell, how many guys have you seen with a 12-inch black mamba? I should be in a tourist attraction for adults grin
°•Yeah,an it'll be billed
....'the littlest lizard of them all' grin tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 12:38am On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh, you're still up at this most ungodly hour! shocked
Why do you keep suppressing the urge to see my kondo? Try me, a view will plant an everlasting image of e.r.otic fantasy in your memory. And guess what? I can let you see it free of charge wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 14, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Oh, you're still up at this most ungodly hour! shocked
Why do you keep suppressing the urge to see my kondo? Try me, a view will plant an everlasting image of e.r.otic fantasy in your memory. And guess what? I can let you see it free of charge wink
°•I dont wanna be scared off Nairaland tongue
..It's 6pm here,in the US.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 6:01am On May 14, 2016
Maxi112:
hmm
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
Will go on a date With
Tj jackson John legend Pharell williams Taryll jackson My God cry cry cry cry dey are my dream guys
all of them
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
So
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
So naughty cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 8:17am On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh, I guessed as much
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 8:53am On May 14, 2016
christopheru:

all of them

All of them ni o tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2016
MrWhaley:
Lol...Bros,how market?cheesy
we dey sell wella cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.