Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her (712 Views)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / I Made Her Lose Her Virginity! / I Dnt Want To Marry An Ashawo As House Wife, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by Franknich: 1:28am On Aug 20, 2009
I meet her i love her i propose to her because i really want to settle down after engagement now i found out we are of both As genotype pls what wil i do is difficult to let go advice if you are on my shoe.
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by blackmann(m): 1:30am On Aug 20, 2009
First of all learn how to use punctuation marks like commas, full-stops, etc when constructing sentences.
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by C2H5OH(f): 1:44am On Aug 20, 2009
lol grin grin grin i'm sorry
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by C2H5OH(f): 1:46am On Aug 20, 2009
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by ritaNL: 1:47am On Aug 20, 2009
blackmann:

First of all learn how to use punctuation marks like commas, full-stops, etc when constructing sentences.

Tell him oo

@ poster

what is  "Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her" ?
You mean you are AS and she is too ?
Guy you need help mehn.
Anyway let go of your AS girlf  and look for an AA girl
Abi which advice u want make we give u ?
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by iammodel(m): 1:52am On Aug 20, 2009
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, YOU HAVE TO LET GO. YOU TWO ARE NOT COMPACTIBLE TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE HEALTHY CHILDREN. YOU WOULD ONLY CONSIDER GOING AHEAD TO MARRY HER IF YOU DONT WANT CHILDREN,AS THREE OF FOUR KIDS YOU MAY HAVE WILL BE "SS". YOU DEFINITELYHAVE TO LET GO.
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by CrudeOil2(m): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2009
And how can we help u?
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by posakosa(m): 2:26am On Aug 20, 2009
@ Post: kooo kooo kooo koooo koooo koooo kooo koooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by chyk91(m): 2:32am On Aug 20, 2009
Hmmm, o.k u guys are both AS, i will advice u guys not to get married. WHY? because there is a possibility u guys can give birth to a child with the SS genotype, in ur case the probability of giving birth to an SS child is 1/4, u might think its good, but it does not always work out like that, sometimes all of the children could be SS, sometimes none might be SS, so it is not very predictable. but i will advice u guys not to get married.
Re: Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Aug 20, 2009
This is sad. I hate this whole genotype wahala.
@poster, it's either you go ahead and marry her and not have kids or have kids and deal with the constant headache.
Or you two just go your separate ways now that it's still early. It sucks though. Good luck. sad

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Love Is A Spirit / Shut Up! I Bought Your Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.