Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This (9432 Views)

M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Picture...... Her Ex Sent Him This Crazy Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by rockyh(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=crazysaint post=45669066]You are a typical fool., its a height of stupidity and childishness, forwarding the pix to her dad, guys need to grow up i swear. Doing that shows it clear that you're jealous and envious... And truly you're jealous... Get lost idiots, you're a pathetic fool.[/quote was it not stupid of her to send ha nude to ha ex if I may ask you what point was she trying to prove to the guy she us got served a hot meal

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by flokii: 3:28pm On May 16, 2016
@OP you think everyone is a fool abi?

You sent it to ur ex dad thru bbm, whatsapp, email, snapchat or which?

You better find something meaningful to do with your life
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by rockyh(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=crazysaint post=45669066]You are a typical fool., its a height of stupidity and childishness, forwarding the pix to her dad, guys need to grow up i swear. Doing that shows it clear that you're jealous and envious... And truly you're jealous... Get lost idiots, you're a pathetic fool.[/quote was it not stupid of her to send ha nude to ha ex if I may ask you what point was she trying to prove to the guy she us got served a hot meal in a mature way
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by UyiIredia(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2016
Sylvester70:
fellow nlanders my ex sent me a photo of her and her new boyfriend in bed just to make me jealous and i sent it to her dad abeg i did i do wrong,some said it was childish while some said it served her right,so what have u got to say about this.

Na wah o. So there are guys that act childish sef. What you did was wrong. You should have simply deleted the text and gone on with ur life.
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by bringbackourGEJ: 4:38pm On May 16, 2016
Sylvester70:
fellow nlanders my ex sent me a photo of her and her new boyfriend in bed just to make me jealous and i sent it to her dad abeg i did i do wrong,some said it was childish while some said it served her right,so what have u got to say about this.
Next time, send her current bf a picture of you and her fucking.
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Sylvester70(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2016
UyiIredia:

Na wah o. So there are guys that act childish sef. What you did was wrong. You should have simply deleted the text and gone on with ur life.
wasnt she being childish when she sent me the photo ni
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by skywalker240(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2016
when the punisher gets punished grin

I dont know if ure saying d truth, but ....dammm u right if u did what u said u did...theres a lil bit of jealousy in it tho,...but thats what she called for...thats called ''jealous purnishment''...and thats what she was intending to harm u with...she was hit by her own arrow.

I will never call dat immature....infact she was the one who acted immature(dts if the story is true......which naija babe ever gonna do dat).

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Sylvester70(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
flokii:
@OP you think everyone is a fool abi?
You sent it to ur ex dad thru bbm, whatsapp, email, snapchat or which?
You better find something meaningful to do with your life
through message!!!
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Sylvester70(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
skywalker240:
when the punisher gets punished grin

I dont know if ure saying d truth, but ....dammm u right if u did what u said u did...theres a lil bit of jealousy in it tho,...but thats what she called for...thats called ''jealous purnishment''...and thats what she was intending to harm u with...she was hit by her own arrow.

I will never call dat immature....infact she was the one who acted immature(dts if the story is true......which naija babe ever gonna do dat).
never underestimate what jealousy can do
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by UyiIredia(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2016
Sylvester70:
wasnt she being childish when she sent me the photo ni
She was.
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by slyrone(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2016
lies won't kill you OP. may God have mercy on your soul. I award you no points at all
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by mamawin(f): 6:34pm On May 16, 2016
I no buy am, saw and heard it before
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by chigoizie7(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2016
Sylvester70:

i knw the slang,for those asking for her pic no i wouldnt want to go far than i have gone.

Lolz, but op, u went a bit far even though I knew this is a joke.

If na me.

I would gladly type " chai, so na dis guy d fùck this left over tòtò wey I don use many rounds of sex slack finish"? Well, wish him well, and tell him to remain for the next guy cos he is really gonna dump u d way I did because of ur mouth odour.

If she no break her phone, come collect mine.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by AngelAhnie(f): 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
robosky02:
na who get this thing hmmmmmm
Bosky kiss
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Joe171(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:
You are a typical fool., its a height of stupidity and childishness, forwarding the pix to her dad, guys need to grow up i swear. Doing that shows it clear that you're jealous and envious... And truly you're jealous... Get lost idiots, you're a pathetic fool.
Guy e pain this much? Kulie down magai.
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by robosky02(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky kiss

I know the this worn fit give you 20 extra lol grin

how are you today

hope you are smiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.