Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This (9380 Views)

M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Picture...... Her Ex Sent Him This Crazy Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Sylvester70(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2016
fellow nlanders my ex sent me a photo of her and her new boyfriend in bed just to make me jealous and i sent it to her dad abeg i did i do wrong,some said it was childish while some said it served her right,so what have u got to say about this.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by legendte(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2016
ode where the picture before I comment

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by obiorathesubtle: 10:06am On May 16, 2016
undecided I don't get it.. You did nothing??
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by dapizy02(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2016
U shld av calld nd warn her instead of sending d pix 2 her dad........
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by talk2alabama: 10:07am On May 16, 2016
Good job cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by cruzita(f): 10:09am On May 16, 2016
where the pic?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by sinaj(f): 10:10am On May 16, 2016
Pishure or u knw

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Sylvester70(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
Pishure or u knw
i knw the slang,for those asking for her pic no i wouldnt want to go far than i have gone.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by sinaj(f): 10:27am On May 16, 2016
Sylvester70:

i knw the slang,for those asking for her pic no i wouldnt want to go far than i have gone.
then we will all take it as a lie ni sad

Since u gat no proof

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by optional1(f): 10:32am On May 16, 2016
u r a babyish not childish were is d pix

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Nobody: 10:35am On May 16, 2016
she is a dummy for such. Perhaps, you broke her heart.

click my signature for interesting ROMANCE topics that will keep you coming back for more.

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by robosky02(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2016
na who get this thing hmmmmmm

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by nwaanambra1(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2016
Sylvester70:

cover their face and show us the pix or carry your fake jist go naijapal! Nairaland is for real stories with prove! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Nobody: 11:54am On May 16, 2016
You are a typical fool., its a height of stupidity and childishness, forwarding the pix to her dad, guys need to grow up i swear. Doing that shows it clear that you're jealous and envious... And truly you're jealous... Get lost idiots, you're a pathetic fool.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 16, 2016
Served her right.
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:
You are a typical fool., its a height of stupidity and childishness, forwarding the pix to her dad, guys need to grow up i swear. Doing that shows it clear that you're jealous and envious... And truly you're jealous... Get lost idiots, you're a pathetic fool.

Wait o,are u d girl's PA?

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by mrkay101(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2016
Ya'll actually believe this Op.

Its a joke ooo I've seen it somewhere on the internet.

Which girl(Naija girl) go send u a pic with her bf in Bed.

Make una reason am na

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by dgr8truth(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:

Bros wetin happen? You and the op quarrel for una past life?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Engrpj(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
then we will all take it as a lie ni sad

Since u gat no proof
ahn ahn... wetin u wan see for the pishure
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
Serves her right. I would've done worst
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2016
Pishure or idonbilivit undecided
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Layooluwa(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
Heard of a similar story, d gal's dad had hypertension after watching d video. Op I noe it pained yhu (cos if it didnt, yhu wuld have been indifferent to it) bt wat yhu did was babyish. Imagine if someone sends yhu the video of yhur daughter avin s*x wit someone.
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Nature8(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2016
dgr8truth:

Lol.. Bro help ask am oo!
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Nature8(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2016
dgr8truth:

Lol.. Bro help ask am oo!
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by raphonu: 1:56pm On May 16, 2016
SINGAPORE VISA IN ONE WEEK. NO INITIAL PAYMENT. contact. 08189003590
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by sinaj(f): 2:12pm On May 16, 2016
Engrpj:

ahn ahn... wetin u wan see for the pishure
u dunno all these lie lie op
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by sinaj(f): 2:13pm On May 16, 2016
dgr8truth:

lwkmd cheesy

D guy go skul wella

Him de show off skills grin
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by tempest01(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2016
Stale...

This has been online for ages...get creative or go home
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by rose54321: 2:30pm On May 16, 2016
If your story is true then that was the most CHILDISH MO.THERFUCKING thing ever.
Dude, how old are you, like seriously:

Maturity would have been either ignoring it, or replying "I am glad you are happyy"=

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 16, 2016
crazysaint:
why d tin come pain u like dis
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by calddon(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2016
legendte:
ode where the picture before I comment
Wetin u wan use d pic do
Re: My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This by chumakk: 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
Well done. Let her explain how she is fu*cking two men at once

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! / Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.