Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118387 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
if na me, i for cut of the hand gan self..... Is she not married. Ask ur sister what is her own role as a married woman.... sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one

Men r of different type, d same thing apply to women.
Some r like angels while some r like devil. Hope n pray for d best.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by dhappyking(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Ha ha ha. You must be kidding, right? You already have an engagement ring on your finger and you are saying this. Was the ring put their by a woman?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sassiemyk: 11:25pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

A Lesbian spotted.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Yeah a man can ruin your life truthfully. You will be unhappy and briddled. Your decision won't amount to anything, your contribution overlooked. And you are made to carry the burden of child rearing alone.

As time goes on,you will lose your Insanity but your beauty and body hv been so waned that u think you can't find alternative! I feel sad for women.

Alone? Society neglects u. Your family pity u. Your look incomplete and nights are lonely. Your hormone at 30+ is usually ranging and needing. U start wishing for a deadlier man even!

But, there are good men like me who understand the pains of womanhood. Who gives her woman freedom of choice and provide emotional and physically for her. We are rare catch because it in born in US to study things. When you find us. You are whole!

Advice: marriage and relationships should be taught in SS3. That is what we do all our lives but never ever get lesson on it except for the pensive full marriage day were pastor try to bore the couple with better-soup-kind-of-talk.

Take care my friend
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
I am the one on my dp I have nothing to lie about

Oya marry me promise not to lay my hand on u
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by kikies(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
Babe we fit dey kpansh oooo no strings attached

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Sensitivbin777(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2016
d worse be say if u lock am for police nah ur sister go still dey beg u to riliz ha husband 4 her undecided
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by smileysmiley(f): 11:27pm On May 18, 2016
johnson232:
@bold what will u do? if u dont want any man to lay his hands on your sister, u better marry her...
rubbish!!
Sissy spotted!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2016
Can't say I blame you. Men have centuries of notorious abuse.

But I swear some of us are normal, perhaps even good.

Josphine4good:
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by adaxxy: 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
ruemujerome:
Who's she reserving d kpekus for? D husband never beat her reach! Make she try am again na sow dem go sow am permanently so dat na only peace she go take am dey peace.
 wish your sisters beaten 100million folds for that comments you spewed out off your little fish brain.
What if she passed on in the process?
Rubbish.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by conscienceman4(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
If she no wan give the man the thing, na who dey shop am?
Beg her to submit o. A word is enough.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by nwannemous(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
Who cares
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Zico5(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
With all these packages, u will not marry. Marriage is sweet o, not all men are irresponsible, if u doubt ask my wife.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by NorttGate: 11:31pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
then kill d old one at home shikena.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sunshinegurl(f): 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
why ?you go Bleep your self....born pikin...
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

You don't even look "marriable" undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
yes I do
Oya marry yourself abi na Caro you wan marry? Na 14yrs be that o.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by savanto: 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Please don't! It is a matter of choice.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
dicefrost:

Insulting people because the hold a different view from you is uncouth. People could mistake you for an uneducated orchin. I know you are not. No matter how his opinion sounds, he has the right to it, and he has his reasons. Civilization teaches us to tolerate diversity

civilization teaches us to tolerate diversity not stupidity.... was he der? did he know or even ask the reason why she refused him sex? u think women are toys abi? so because he married her, she is obligated to allow him stroll in and out of her vagina anytime he feels like regardless of her mood
?...Jesus Christ...I Dnt just understand how today's Men think....what ever happened to self control....

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
pretydiva:
All because of kpekus undecided...dat man is a beast
if i marry u, deny me dat same kpekus and i go kill u alife

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

When you get to that age.. You will not say a word like this...

I Advice marry a girl.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
...and what have the brothers done to this man? undecided

Are you serious? What should they do?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
oops! Isn't that too grave?
I don't mean to support the man though but what 'bout the psycological pain you ladies sometimes dey give men?
Yet, they still continue to love and marry you

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sunshinegurl(f): 11:35pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
Josephine you no bad at all...omo you chop up. make I gv u my broda ,,he go scatter DAT your ukwu....you be celeb oooo...you better marry one now...if I be man..I go Bleep that your ass bad gan..
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 11:35pm On May 18, 2016
Are you jinxed?

If she says she doesn't want to have sex, does it give him any right to abuse her?

It is her hole. It is in her body. She owns it. Marriage or any motherfvcker cannot change that fact. You can allow your mother to be brutalised and raped just to have access to the hole she didn't drill bit when it comes to other women, make you get sense biko.

Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 11:37pm On May 18, 2016
Not after she stabs every member of your to death

It is just a IFsmiley

JuanJO:
if i marry u, deny me dat same kpekus and i go kill u alife
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:37pm On May 18, 2016
domestic violence is gaining grounds recently. I think there is note to it,it starts from a very small crack
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
Good for you and congratulations for that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by CRAPHA96(m): 11:39pm On May 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Peterpanny: 11:39pm On May 18, 2016
Your sister is very wicked,so with that palatable palacious peekopeeko soft bobby that she has,she dont want the man to enjoy his right,your sister is even lucky that am not the one she would have experience worst beating.nonsence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.