Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118461 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 11:41pm On May 18, 2016
Dear rapist and Woman batterer, we are not all Christians or monsters. We understand that your mother raised you to be one. Most of us take pride in being woman and acting like one. We would willingly use monsters like yourself as lab rats if we were in a sane world.
victorazy:

Your sister deserved that even more. Even in the bible says "women should be submissive" maybe she is giving it to gate man who knows.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:42pm On May 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!
if na Brock Lesnar nko
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by adimoh99(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one

Oya ooo come and rephrase your statement ooo before guys go eat you raw.... People have left op's thread and they are concentrating on your reply... can we discus the matter at hand please.

You man wey dey beat woman na your wife body you won avenge the beating wet your mama give you Take your time. You woman wey refuse your husband sex IF you no give your husband na who you won give na Oya take aboniki rub that place and go back home you hear You sister wey dey put mouth for family matter na your head them go settle the matter soon.

I rest my case.... Court! #fairjudge

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by BioTeck: 11:43pm On May 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!

You have just 2 choices...either train your sister nevr to misbehave or marry her yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2016
The woman is wrong for denying her husband.I think sex is involve in marriage,she shouldn't have get married if she dnt want sex.but come oh, the man no try self...why will a sensible man battered his wife cos of a hole? He could have find a way to satisfy himself and never touch the wide for a whole year...my take though

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Wynnah(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2016
This is 'BOOSIT'..
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by apholaby007(m): 11:44pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
Ok when u want to marry and u ddnt GT husband pls refer to dz post and come bk 2 nairaland n mk front page asking fr hands in marriage .....ozoie
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
...and what have the brothers done to this man? undecided
Good question
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
just imagine what you're professing? Rather than pray for a good and decent husband who will respect ur person and treat you with love and care, you are talking yaya. By the time you get to 50 I don't think you will happily profess spinsterhood.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Xbox222: 11:45pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
Then you will die in the sea of loneliness
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2016
Dyt:

Yours beats you too? undecided undecided

Now that is epic! That was my first thought. I'm glad someone noticed that subtle part.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by victor247: 11:46pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Just pray you find the right person
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Santiago3636(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??

didn't know we still have people with such level of foolishness existing...what a shame,i pray someone does this to your sister,if you've got any..smh
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 11:47pm On May 18, 2016
And it is men that don't behave like morons sometimesundecided

I bet your gf/wife have wished she could put a bullet through your head at times.

bobkezel:
I wont be quick to condemn the man until both sides of the stories has been heard. People always say there is no justification for a man beating his wife, but i tell u, women most times behave sillier than kids. They can tear ur nerves apart that u lose ur reasoning sense. So mr op, tell us the full gist before i bring my cross to nail ur inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by 9Too: 11:47pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
. why are u bothered about me, lesbian things on my mind
hi-malt. u no still tall pass the car.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by benedict100(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2016
u must be a fool at forty... go become lesbian na ..or beta still go die..mumu
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2016
hardcorevin:

better for ,go get a rubber Penis cos u will never run away from Konji!!!!

She will pray over it
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 18, 2016
She has no right to deny her husband sex unless she is sick. If not she is having it with some else.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Fohowfibroid: 11:49pm On May 18, 2016
Which means you hate the man that madë your mother gave birth to you. Not so?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by SmartMugu: 11:49pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
Hmmm. The last person I heard that from actually finally declared she's gay. If you're really in Atlanta, isn't that the world headquarters for gay folks, after San Francisco in California?

On the other hand, it could be because you were once hurt by one, but some of us have learnt to use the word 'hate' sparingly. Just saying, do you 'hate' your brother, dad, uncle etc? Aren't they men?
Just curious.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by SSkillzzz(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
thankfully God created Apes too

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
Sister, this your comment ehn....does it mean all men beat their wives? There are many good men out there, dearie. U cute though kiss
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
I know some men can be dvmb

Let's try this: domestic abuse is no respecter of any class, race etc.

Don't ever make that mistake again.

kelechi17:
some of u women are ur problem u want money a guy who is rich and I'm sure u ppl will not even date enuf to know him well soo well ..its a pity wat happnd to her she has to decide if she can continue absorbing d beating..my advise to ladies date ur man long enuf to know him so u no rush out of marriage
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
Bollinger:

Are you serious? What should they do?

Break his knees undecided
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2016
bqlekan:

lol bro, shey you no go leave this lady alone grin

She's malfunctioning grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

really

tell me you don't mean it...
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2016
I don't support a man assaulting his wife..but truth be told how can a man marry a woman and she would deny him of sex. .the only excuse she has is being sick or nursing a child. Your brother inlaw even get time dey drag with her ..he should have just gone out to bring in someone who's ready and capable ..

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 11:52pm On May 18, 2016
The women in your family have no right to deny their husbands sex but other women can. ....
. She has her reason and there are several good reasons out there.

One or two excuses will not kill your libido. Men are not monsters.

potential228:
Op! If I heard you right, you said the husband beat her because of sex... If the man in question is legitimately married to your sister, why would she deny him sex? A married woman has no right to deny the husband sex. If she doesn't have the urge or weak it's understandable, but bluntly refusing the husband sex regularly is totally unacceptable.. But that isn't good enough reason for the husband to beat her to that extent, gosh! I among those that believe there are other ways to punish a woman..
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by jeffoe(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
. why are u bothered about me, lesbian things on my mind
and you think women don't batter women issorait

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Maski87: 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
After all the man has already paid for the woman why is she being mean

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by teemy(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2016
does anyone lick honey and spits it out? if he had made sex enjoyable for her as it is to him she would be the one asking for more. if per chance she cannot fulfil her part she would rather ask for a rain check. seems it has always been one sided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.