Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118385 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ericuzor(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.
no sane man will just raise his hands to beat his wife i don't support violence in any form but there is more to this story is your sister deliberately starving his husband of sex because i know that sex is a big issue when it comes to marriage and you make it sound as if it's nothing because she is your sister... you better gist us the full story and don't be bias doing it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
peculyachi:

asshole spotted....

Insulting people because the hold a different view from you is uncouth. People could mistake you for an uneducated orchin. I know you are not. No matter how his opinion sounds, he has the right to it, and he has his reasons. Civilization teaches us to tolerate diversity

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by wtfCode: 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
And what was ur reaction? Na to dey paste nice one on the pic bah? Mumu get levels shaa
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2016
kaecy5:
Your Sister told you that her husband beat her up because of sex

have you heard from the husband?

well with the economic realities in Naija-- kindly expect more family infighting-

Lack of money is the root of all fights.

your sister does not have hand abi? when the man was hitting her she does not have hand to hit him back?

my advice nobody has monopoly of violence.

if anyone try to hit you hit back with double force no one would try hitting anyone anymore.

it is called self defense.

A man that can say what you said above is a Stuupid Man

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Kpartners: 11:09pm On May 18, 2016
But your people collected bride price and other things, teach your sister how to be a good wife

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by fretfingers: 11:09pm On May 18, 2016
And the yeye cartoon wey dey dat pic dey talk nice one.... How ironic undecided

Say no to domestic violence angry
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by adaxxy: 11:09pm On May 18, 2016
I wish your sisters beaten 100million folds for that comments you spewed out off your little fish brain.
What if she passed on in the process?
Rubbish.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by itslinkin4005(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
You and your sister are i.d.i.o.t why will she refuse her husband sex, for wetin naaaah? She get luck say d husband no blind her join mitcheewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
keep jonzing yourself there be forming nonsense undecided
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by kraftsta(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.
After paying for ur sister's brideprize, u still feel ur opinion matters b4 a man bang.s his wife....and to all u lesbia.n ho.es on nairaland seizing dis opportunity to get to d male folks, just understand dat nobody cares abt ur opinion...my take z dat ur sister must be one rude, stubborn wife....I don't support domestic violence buh help me explain to ur sis d benefits of a good manner of approach.... I hope she ain't cheating on her hubby.....f**k y'all dat will qoute me negatively cos I'll b blind to ur silly comments

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by clefstone(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
remember ur father is a man
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by chccho(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!
No vex but as long as they are legally married there is probably nothing u can do... He probably now has more right over ur sis than u do as a brother

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by hedonistic: 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
johnson232:

@bold what will u do?
if u dont want any man to lay his hands on your sister, u better marry her...

rubbish!!

Don't mind these mumus that talk rubbish on the Internet. Bla Bla Bla. So you will do what to the husband, because you think you have monopoly of violence? Besides, after doing whatever you want to do, you think the marriage would survive? You think your sister would be happy to return to your father's house with her three children and be a nuisance to herself and the family?

These kids talk before they think. Dem think say everything be gra gra. Instead of advising their sister to do her best to be submisisve and finding mature solutions to make her marriage work, dem dey talk nonsense like drunk under bridge miscreants. Let dem kuku marry their sisters and pamper them how they like.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Viccur(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:

Not encouraging the act tho but why would she refuse sex in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
Amen ooo I claim Your prayer 4 you IJN. sister judging from your dp.. You not getting younger...Now a days nobody care if you got a husband or kids.. You can use IVF ,adopt a kid or go be a lesbian.. if luckily you caught 14yrs plus your current age... Parish/Mother sister, granny. or get a spirit husband. wait it remains one become a sugar mom....I know guys that are ready to have you as one your number ooo grin my 2cent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Marlvin(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
johnson232:

why did she refuse him sex?

So from your own point of view such crude and animalistic act is rather justifiable? All cos she refused him sex? for all you know the woman didn't just willingly refuse, there ought to be a concrete reason !

Such man needs to be reprimanded and locked up in a mental facility n made to sign an undertaken

And I ask, doesn't this country have an organization that protects the interest of a woman as regards such barbaric cases like this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AfroKnight: 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!

My sister, now you have changed the story. Before, you said that the reason he beat her was because she refused to have sex with him. Now you're saying he first beat her then demanded for sex.

Which is which? We don't know the reason for the beating.

Anyway, no man should beat his wife because he is denied sex. Let him hold himself. Konji comes from the brain and the same brain can extinguish the desire.

Please talk to your sister. Let her realize the dangerous situation she is enduring. Better to drag him to court before things get worse. Life is precious.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by gragraboy: 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
I bet the man suffered with bride price & all sort of demands....

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
Well if she respects her husband, he wuldn't turn her into punching bag.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol no you don't.

lol bro, shey you no go leave this lady alone grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:17pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

you hate men? Are you for real
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damocool(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2016
johnson232:

why did she refuse him sex?
Haba!! Beating her for refusing him ordinary sex is just wickedness. Some men with bad characters sah..
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by treach(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:

Who cares!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by repogirl(f): 11:18pm On May 18, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!
hmm, Ronke Shonde will never be your sisters portion o. Some mad men enjoy doing this to their women. If that's how it is, she better pack her gwara gwara and remove herself from that roof before she becomes part of the statistics like Ronke.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ireneony(f): 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
you wicked o..

#May God blind this kind of man that wants to approach me

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sybarite7(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
U are a man wen u love,take care ,stand by her in time of travails,comfort ur wife&make her hapi
If u raise ur hand to hit ur wife,you are not a man but a Coward #stopdomesticviolence
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by smatgee1: 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
JeffreyJamez:

Do you? undecided
who cares grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Mrslimblack(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hope your prayer is answered, by then you go turn papa marry me. Bro sorry for your sis, but next time, let her give it to the man, it's his fundamental right

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by adaxxy: 11:21pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Fime2000 post=45752105]good for her, is he not her husband why is she refusing sex for her husband dt means she has someone outside fucking her.[/quote wish your sisters beaten 100million folds for that comments you spewed out off your little fish brain.
What if she passed on in the process?
Rubbish.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 18, 2016
The fact that some men are Lunatics doesn't men you should deride marriage or the Generality of men.
Your decision not to get married is entirely your prerogative.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
lying liar.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by smileysmiley(f): 11:23pm On May 18, 2016
Josphine4good:
lesbian alert!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.