Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! (4420 Views)

Why Are Calabar/akwa ibom Gals Always Short! / 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
Primary or secondary school teacher ?
refiner:

yes dear,...in my mom's school,just to keep myself busy before the post utme form is out!....but I've already fallen in love with the profession!...children are precious!smileysmiley

lol...aunty Mary....cheesy

Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 11:10pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:

yes dear,...in my mom's school,just to keep myself busy before the post utme form is out!....but I've already fallen in love with the profession!...children are precious!smileysmiley

lol... Aunty Mary....cheesy

wow.... That's really resourceful.. Is there anything you do that isn't admirable?? cheesy

I hope you picked the right place while filling em jamb form?? Take it from someone who has heard about stressful universities and polytechnics... You have to pick the right one shaa..

And uuuh, the satisfaction that comes from doing what you love is just so good.. I'm talking about the teaching thing.. And yea, children are precious, sometimes I think of having mine..
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 11:16pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Then who >smiley,na seun be that ?
....seun?...he's already married with kids!undecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 11:17pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Primary or secondary school teacher ?
...lol...why do u ask?smiley
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 11:22pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
wow.... That's really resourceful.. Is there anything you do that isn't admirable?? cheesy

I hope you picked the right place while filling em jamb form?? Take it from someone who has heard about stressful universities and polytechnics... You have to pick the right one shaa..

And uuuh, the satisfaction that comes from doing what you love is just so good.. I'm talking about the teaching thing.. And yea, children are precious, sometimes I think of having mine..

....lol!smiley

my parents will never listen...I must put unizik regardless of the thousands that run after it!!......you know how parents so insist on something even tho they know little or nothing abt that particular thing!..then ur chance of getting admission that year will be very low due to the crowd!...

it hurts seriously!sadsad....

and yea!...when you engage into something that u love....the joy it will build in u supersedes any thing?smiley
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 11:24pm On May 17, 2016
Hmmm nothing,jez feel like asking
refiner:
...lol...why do u ask?smiley
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 11:25pm On May 17, 2016
Who told you that,i think i heard he is still single
refiner:

....seun?...he's already married with kids!undecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 11:29pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:

....lol!smiley

my parents will never listen...I must put unizik regardless of the thousands that run after it!!......you know how parents so insist on something even tho they know little or nothing abt that particular thing!..then ur chance of getting admission that year will be very low due to the crowd!...

it hurts seriously!sadsad....

and yea!...when you engage into something that u love....the joy it will build in u supersedes any thing?smiley

hmmm.. Maybe they want you to take up a difficult challenge?? Or don't you think so?? Buh.. Parents sometimes, they can be very pushy, and presumptuous... Buh, if you just take up their challenge and work hard, you'll get in...

You'll be alright, it almost seems like your charm fixes everything.. Wear a smile, dear.. Okay??

Definitely.. Supersedes anything! cheesy
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 11:33pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Who told you that,i think i heard he is still single
.....hnmmmm

I thought seun is now an old man...old enough to be a grandpa!undecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 11:38pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hmmm.. Maybe they want you to take up a difficult challenge?? Or don't you think so?? Buh.. Parents sometimes, they can be very pushy, and presumptuous... Buh, if you just take up their challenge and work hard, you'll get in...

You'll be alright, it almost seems like your charm fixes everything.. Wear a smile, dear.. Okay??

Definitely.. Supersedes anything! cheesy

...thanks hun....smileysmileysmiley

lol,I can't believe I'll be chatting a reasonable stuff with u!

u know,u don't use to be serious here!..I've gat to look at ur monicker numerous times,to be sure if it's really obiorah....grin
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by slyrone(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2016
ellacute45:
Igbo Language is in Google translate though
u ain't invited here so bounce. we understand ourselves we need no translator
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 11:45pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:

...thanks hun....smileysmileysmiley

lol,I can't believe I'll be chatting a reasonable stuff with u!

u know,u don't use to be serious here!..I've gat to look at ur monicker numerous times,to be sure if it's really obiorah....grin

grin ouch..

I know what you mean.. A lot of times I'm in idiot mode, other times I'm in this mode..grin

Funny this is.. People accept that side of me .. The idiot/subtle side more than this side, the side that's incharge of discussing something 'reasonable' with Aunty Mary.. undecided grin... It's funny you had to check the moniker different times.. grin
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by slyrone(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 11:53pm On May 17, 2016
He's still single
refiner:
.....hnmmmm
I thought seun is now an old man...old enough to be a grandpa!undecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 11:55pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin ouch..

I know what you mean.. A lot of times I'm in idiot mode, other times I'm in this mode..grin

Funny this is.. People accept that side of me .. The idiot/subtle side more than this side, the side that's incharge of discussing something 'reasonable' with Aunty Mary.. undecided grin... It's funny you had to check the moniker different times.. grin

....lol,so ur current is going and coming!

and thanks for the discission and your opinion!.?...u truly did made my night!wink

it's late already.....sweet drmz dear!wink

1 Like

Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 11:59pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:

....lol,so ur current is going and coming!

and thanks for the discission and your opinion!.?...u truly did made my night!wink

it's late already.....sweet drmz dear!wink

hehe..

I'm happy I did.. Sweet dreams too dearest..
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 3:13am On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
iteng is that roppy stunts thats found in crayfish, i mean the finished crayfish that you will mortacheesy
so i am iteng obu rght ?undecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 5:47am On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
He's still single
...hnmmmm...strange!undecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 5:49am On May 18, 2016
slyrone:
u ain't invited here so bounce. we understand ourselves we need no translator
undecided easy please
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by firstking01(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
so i am iteng obu rght ?undecided
Yescheesy
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 18, 2016
Hello smiley
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 18, 2016
slyrone:
Ami nyanya nkan keto afed afed eyen akwaibom. uyai mmi ato abasi. iban eno uyo ooo. akwaibom isongo
useme nkpo angry!
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 18, 2016
Eliba:
Hello smiley
hi uyai iban

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) / Youtuber Mistakenly Uploads His S*xtape On Youtube / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.