Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! (4449 Views)

Why Are Calabar/akwa ibom Gals Always Short! / 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 9:08pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:
.... why not iron things with him,than calling me out!
anyway...goodnight!undecided
hmm.. So you're on his side??

Aite.. Goodnight, you're good tho.. No hard feelings..
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 9:49pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hmm.. So you're on his side??

Aite.. Goodnight, you're good tho.. No hard feelings..
....I'm on either side!

no hard feelings too...but u acted as if we have an unsettled beef!undecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 9:51pm On May 17, 2016
Who is that crush now angry ,we are yet to know
refiner:

....I'm on either side!

Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 9:54pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:

....I'm on either side!

[color=red]ahh.. Sweetie.. I was just joking fa.. grin

I'm sorry, what's your real name?? Calling you refiner doesn't suit me.. I want to know that brilliant name that defines that beautiful face you've got..
[/color]
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 10:09pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Who is that crush now angry ,we are yet to know
...lol!...

go check the thread...it's there!wink
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 10:11pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
[color=red]ahh.. Sweetie.. I was just joking fa.. grin

I'm sorry, what's your real name?? Calling you refiner doesn't suit me.. I want to know that brilliant name that defines that beautiful face you've got..
[/color]
....now u make me blush!smileysmileysmiley

my real name?...erhnmmmmm

REFINER!...call me REFINER dear?wink
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 10:14pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:
....now u make me blush!smileysmileysmiley
my real name?...erhnmmmmm
REFINER!...call me REFINER dear?wink

sad but, every other person calls you refïner..
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 10:14pm On May 17, 2016
Tell me jor
refiner:
...lol!...
go check the thread...it's there!wink
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2016
Op, afo ado usemegrin
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 10:18pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
sad but, every other person calls you refïner..
...lol!

it's because that's my name!...oh!
u wanna call me with a different name?wink
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Tell me jor
....lol...
go and check it up!
I'm not telling!wink
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Tell me jor
....lol...
go and check it up!
I'm not telling!wink
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 10:25pm On May 17, 2016
I scrolled it all yesterday and can't find the name
refiner:
....lol...
go and check it up!
I'm not telling!wink
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 10:27pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol!

it's because that's my name!...oh!
u wanna call me with a different name?wink
hmmm.. If it's your name.. I'd say it's not what I expected, but really nice shaa.. I used to think your name was mary, there was a very beautiful, tall, fair, slim lady who taught me in primary school back then.. You look almost like her, she had this really happy voice, even when she was angry, it seemed as though she was really happy.. Her name was Mary.. Or Aunty Mary..
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Op, afo ado usemegrin
itut mkpo! angry
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by firstking01(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
itut mkpo! angry
Ebot ikabaundecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Ebot ikabaundecided
unen! angry
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by firstking01(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
unen! angry
Iteng obucheesy
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Iteng obucheesy
nse afo atang sef undecided?
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 10:44pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hmmm.. If it's your name.. I'd say it's not what I expected, but really nice shaa.. I used to think your name was mary, there was a very beautiful, tall, fair, slim lady who taught me in primary school back then.. You look almost like her, she had this really happy voice, even when she was angry, it seemed as though she was really happy.. Her name was Mary.. Or Aunty Mary..
....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsmileysmileyI love this!

that's just me!...and guess what!

I also teach...and my children admire me the most among all the teachers!

u just made my night!winkwink
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 17, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
google is 4 white pple....btw, ebot ke afo do! cheesy
Igbo Language is in Google translate though
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 10:46pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
I scrolled it all yesterday and can't find the name
....so u didn't get any mention last highundecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by firstking01(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
nse afo atang sef undecided?
Lol, you no know wetin be iteng obu and you are claiming you are from ibibiocheesy??
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, you no know wetin be iteng obu and you are claiming you are from ibibiocheesy??
obu is crayfish, iteng is wat i dnt knw, ..btw am anang.
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 10:50pm On May 17, 2016
At all wink followed the thread like die. Tell me now
refiner:
....so u didn't get any mention last highundecided
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by obiorathesubtle: 10:51pm On May 17, 2016
refiner:

....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsmileysmileyI love this!

that's just me!...and guess what!

I also teach...and my children admire me the most among all the teachers!

u just made my night!winkwink

are you kidding??! You teach too??! Wow.. Of course they admire you the most!! You're irresistibly admirable.. I'm tempted to call you Aunty Mary now.. grin

Anyway.. I'm happy I made your night dear..
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by vicstar(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2016
• • • • •. Descendants of thailand lipsrsealed "running outta thread"

Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
obu is crayfish, iteng is wat i dnt knw, ..btw am anang.
iteng is that roppy stunts thats found in crayfish, i mean the finished crayfish that you will mortacheesy
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 10:56pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
At all wink followed the thread like die. Tell me now
....lol....ameebo!,why u can dey follow the thread like that nah?...grin
well.....no one was correct!
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by rosieluv(f): 11:01pm On May 17, 2016
iceberylin:
Google translate couldn't help me me.... Is Akwa ibom language this Bad?
lmao
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by refiner(f): 11:02pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
are you kidding??! You teach too??! Wow.. Of course they admire you the most!! You're irresistibly admirable.. I'm tempted to call you Aunty Mary now.. grin

Anyway.. I'm happy I made your night dear..

yes dear,...in my mom's school,just to keep myself busy before the post utme form is out!....but I've already fallen in love with the profession!...children are precious!smileysmiley

lol...aunty Mary....cheesy
Re: Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! by Mediapace: 11:03pm On May 17, 2016
Then who >smiley,na seun be that ?
refiner:
....lol....ameebo!,why u can dey follow the thread like that nah?...grin
well.....no one was correct!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Of The Hill.... Drop A 4 Bars Diss Line. / When A Girl Doesnt Know Whom To Choose Among Her Numerous Suitors(photos) / 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.