Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates (45198 Views)

Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Fuel Hike: NLC Protests In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2016
still thinking if NLC is alive.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by hardbody: 6:35am On May 18, 2016
Kx:
Heading to the office, lots of serious meetings long fixed for today even before NLC woke up to pms price increase.

Ikorodu road traffic currently looks relatively free.
CMS traffic inward island moving.

One word: observe the strike today by staying back at home IF you got other jobs!

Nice update bro. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by debris: 6:36am On May 18, 2016
No work ooo for this side

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by tbaba1234: 6:38am On May 18, 2016
debris:
No work ooo for this side

Which side?
Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Godfullsam(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2016
no strike in abuja. road is busy as usual

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by stainlessnature: 6:40am On May 18, 2016
If you are not going to work, you are on a longtin

Mainland to the Island was quite free until I got to V.i, heavy traffic

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Nobody: 6:46am On May 18, 2016
NLC are on their own.
strike ko,thunder ni.
off to work.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by DopeBoiRapy(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2016
Watching the news in Kentucky, no mention of strike in Nigeria yet but they did say something abt the dwindling economy of Nigeria and the incompetency of Buhari

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by anthonykezy(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2016
At all, please stop the fake updates. No work anywhere. Not even much movement. The roads in my area are not busy as normal busy day. I'm in Lagos and most of my friends have confirmed their places of work are embarking on the strike.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by tbaba1234: 7:03am On May 18, 2016
NLC has no bite anymore..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by kolomax(m): 7:04am On May 18, 2016
Here in abuja Wuse axis everything is just normal as usual... So guys if you don't have any alternative to your current job kindly go to work

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by cktheluckyman: 7:04am On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:
NLC has no bite anymore..

BROS NIGERIAN DOES NOT END IN LAGOS AND ABUJA.THAT BEEN SAID,IT IS TOO EARLY TO SAY WHETHER THE STRIKE HAS SUCCEEDED OR FAILED

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by tbaba1234: 7:05am On May 18, 2016
anthonykezy:
At all, please stop the fake updates. No work anywhere. Not even much movement. The roads in my area are not busy as normal busy day. I'm in Lagos and most of my friends have confirmed their places of work are embarking on the strike.

Only yours is accurate??. There is a mixed response but it seems most people are going to work.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Laveda(f): 7:05am On May 18, 2016
Road is quite busy, no signs at all.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by cktheluckyman: 7:06am On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:

Only yours is accurate??. There is a mixed response but it seems most people are going to work.

IT IS TOO EARLY FOR ANYONE T START SAYING ANYTING!!! BEFORE WE GIVE ANY JUDGEMENT,WEWILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL 9-12
Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by tbaba1234: 7:07am On May 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

BROS NIGERIAN DOES NOT END IN LAGOS AND ABUJA.THAT BEEN SAID,IT IS TOO EARLY TO SAY WHETHER THE STRIKE HAS SUCCEEDED OR FAILED

If the strike is not effective in Lagos and Abuja then it will have little impact. Lagos is the commercial nerve center of Nigeria and Abuja is the capital. For an effective strike, those are the places, you want to shut down.(plus port harcourt)

14 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Rilwayne001: 7:09am On May 18, 2016
Right here in ibadan, no sign of strike tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by cktheluckyman: 7:10am On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:

If the strike is not effective in Lagos and Abuja then it will have little impact. Lagos is the commercial nerve center of Nigeria and Abuja is the capital. For an effective strike, those are the places, you want to shut down.(plus port harcourt)

IF THE STRIKE IS EFFECTIVE IN THE NIGER-DELTA,THEN IT HAS SUCCEEDED.THAT IS WHERE THE BULK OF THE MONEY THAT COMES TO THE FG COMES FROM

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by tbaba1234: 7:12am On May 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

IF THE STRIKE IS EFFECTIVE IN THE NIGER-DELTA,THEN IT HAS SUCCEEDED.THAT IS WHERE THE BULK OF THE MONEY THAT COMES TO THE FG COMES FROM

Pengassan, TUC, NURTW are not part of the strike... Oil workers are not striking.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:13am On May 18, 2016
DropShot:

I'm right here in my office already. We don't know about strike here.

Stiles starts by 8am.. .

NLC are not ghosts and don't work night Shifts ...so I guess it's too early to say for you...
Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Mynd44: 7:14am On May 18, 2016
Xtfield:
We are on total lock down here in Ado Ekiti. No movement at all.
The strike in Ekiti is against the state government not paying salaries since Dec 2015.

You guys are on a special kind of sturv

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by cktheluckyman: 7:14am On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:

Pengassan, TUC, NURTW are not part of the strike... Oil workers are not striking.

what if the people decide to occupy their resources tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:14am On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:

You mind is too concentrated... .
Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by AprokoNaija: 7:15am On May 18, 2016
DropShot:
I'm right here in my office already. We don't know about strike here.

I know this ur office and I recognise this ur VOIP phone... Tho I will not tell
Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by cktheluckyman: 7:15am On May 18, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Stiles starts by 8am.. .

NLC are not ghosts and don't work night Shifts ...so I guess it's too early to say for you...

bros me sef I tire for this APC apologists!! imagine someone saying strike has failed before 7am!!! These people and propaganda are like 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by olatade(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2016
I have said it before that nobody should be deceived by the khaki-wearing pretentious felons. The kind of money they earn is not what they will ever earn as workers. The lot believe any opportunity for a strike action legitimises their stupendous wages. When they are shouting about a minimum wage, it is an opportunity for another egunje on top of the fat take-home, it is not the interest of the worker o.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by egutexas(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2016
In ma office already.who wnts 2 losse his job in dis hard country.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by stevecantrell: 7:22am On May 18, 2016
Mynd44 why the ridiculousity ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:22am On May 18, 2016
Report coming in that NLC has taking over local airport. Not sure about this tho, got this info on hearsay... Regardless auf meine weg to the office. My boss is already there, then who I am?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by jdstunt(m): 7:23am On May 18, 2016
No strike right here in Ebonyi state..... Everywhere is business as usual
Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by Agimor(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2016
Like someone rightly put it if you don't have alternative to your current job kindly go to work or stay at home and face the wrath of your boss.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates by otokx(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2016
If the banks are open then the strike will not work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.