Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,914 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (91265 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Romance Section, Home Of Sex Starved Guys, Immature, & Karuwa Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by seyoops4u: 11:09pm On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
No ass no breast, u come dress like person wey dey primary school, and u come dey lie join am. Make u fear God o.
Maka WHY! . If she offend u b4, u fo call her or PM her nau. This is way too much for her. Well, I guess her husband is not complaining.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by ireneony(f): 11:12pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Did I sound like I'm vexed ni? cheesy
yes ooo..
Make I nor talk.
U know I'm a feminist.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Babachukwu: 11:13pm On May 19, 2016
It's very bad of a man who cannot control himself
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
yes ooo.. Make I nor talk. U know I'm a feminist.
And when did Ireneony suddenly become a feminist? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 11:14pm On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Honey i dont hate u, but next time b4 u come out to make a claim about ur body, luk at urself in d mirror first so u dont end up ridiculing urself. Thank me later.
...I'll make claims about my body a million times and u av no say about it!

why not show me a picx of your girl or your sister?....
sweety,since u can't mould a human,why not keep shut and appreciate the creature of God!

I shared my experience....I don't care if u believe it or not ok!

now swerve!~~~~~~~~>smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 11:16pm On May 19, 2016
seyoops4u:
spit on him u said... It's a lie joor. Don't bobo us for here...lol
....gringrin...why should I lie?
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by forap(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2016
8. They seize the opportunity of road gallops to romance a lady's body

It's not always guys' fault. A lot of times, many ladies do pressure guys into doing this...
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by ireneony(f): 11:17pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
And when did Ireneony suddenly become a feminist? cheesy
for long..
I don't like when men insult women
I must say some nairaland ladies deserve to be insulted sometimes
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
I think your brain really needs to be examined... So referring to us as rapists makes you a responsible and holy person offline ryt?

I know ur type already

Still didn't read more than a line of this.

I'm sorry, for more than one reason, you cannot pique my interest enough.

It's a night.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2016
forap:
8. They seize the opportunity of road gallops to romance a lady's body

It's not always guys' fault. A lot of times, many ladies do pressure guys into doing this...
Egbon, be like say na this category you belong cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by forap(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, be like say na this category you belong cheesy

Shh.... don't tell sir grin
They lured me into it lol, it got to a point I had to stop it, ladies ain't helping though, but I'm holding on.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by oluwasegun007(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmm... Noted! grin, still yet 2 xperience dis sha tongue

maybe u no carry. ..
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by wristbangle: 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
for long..

I hate it also when some ladies refuse to respect one's boundary. I mean what's the point, she is not interested in the article, why writing thrash to justify her foolishness.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
for long..
When you try to accord both young and old with respect, some dumb skull nairalanders will definitely force words outta your mouth

I still don't know why someone who probably might even be a slut out there will resort to calling someone a rapist just for a sarcastic comment made by that person
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2016
forap:

Shh.... don't tell sir grin
They lured me into it lol, it got to a point I had to stop it, ladies ain't helping though, but I'm holding on.
Egbon, you gat ask for forgiveness of sins from God ooooo cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Destined2win: 11:26pm On May 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
8. They seize the opportunity of road gallops to romance a lady's body ..
grin cheesy

This one na my food ooo grin

Lagos------->Kaduna , 2012 grin I press borbi tire.. cheesy

When the lady got to her destination.. this was what she told me :::::: grin

hehehe..I like the animation

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by wristbangle: 11:27pm On May 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
8. They seize the opportunity of road gallops to romance a lady's body ..
grin cheesy

This one na my food ooo grin

Lagos------->Kaduna , 2012 grin I press borbi tire.. cheesy

When the lady got to her destination.. this was what she told me :::::: grin

grin mehn this got my ribs cracking

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by forap(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, you gat ask for forgiveness of sins from God ooooo cheesy

On my kneels reciting our Lord's prayer ....forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who... cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:

...I'll make claims about my body a million times and u av no say about it!

why not show me a picx of your girl or your sister?....
sweety,since u can't mould a human,why not keep shut and appreciate the creature of God!

I shared my experience....I don't care if u believe it or not ok!

now swerve!~~~~~~~~>smiley

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 11:33pm On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I'll swerve now. But just try and work on ur diet. Dat ur skeletal figure is an eye-sore.
....lol!...what's eating u up sweety?....

no matter the trash u type here with your bony fingers,I won't be moved!...why?..cos I'm beautifully made!

stop carrying my matter on top ur head like gala!,...my guy isn't complaining ok?

and keep ur advice to urself sweety!....cos i am proud of my stature,and I'll keep on being like this!

you can go and die...for all I care!tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Cannonleo(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2016
No offense cnt the ladies help out grin grin
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:

....lol!...what's eating u up sweety?....

no matter the trash u type here with your bony fingers,I won't be moved!...why?..cos I'm beautifully made!

stop carrying my matter on top ur head like gala!,...my guy isn't complaining ok?

and keep ur advice to urself sweety!....cos i am proud of my stature,and I'll keep on being like this!

you can go and die...for all I care!tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by SycophanticGoat: 11:52pm On May 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Smellymouth, this ur wife go take your eyes see wien! grin

What about girls that intentionally rub their boobs on a guy? I was travelling from Zaria to KD, although I rested my head on the chair in front of me, this one babe wouldn't keep her boobs away from my back. Funny thing is, didn't even utter a word to her as I was shy back then. undecided undecided undecided

Some days back, a girl did that same thing, but when she saw that I wasn't ready to yield, she moved her boobs away from me. After realizing that I wasn't gonna talk, she started a convo first and I didn't let it last for long cuz I wasn't in anyway attracted to her.

Girls also do such stuffs, so do we call them sex starved or pervs? Or is it just a way some of them turn on their green lights?

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 11:55pm On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol.. Dont be easily deceived. A lot of guys dont have taste, some can date anything. If ur guy sees a lady with flesh he'll ditch ur sorry ass. Just try and add some flesh, u'll feel better.
...Nawa ooo...see me see wahala ooo

I'm beginning to suspect u are from the knights!

what's your own....I love myself just the way I am,is the pill to bitter to swallow?.....

ok,lemme burst your burble.....

I was once fat,yea I was...and I never liked myself,so I decided to slim down,gym and exercise a lot....and now I'm just perfect!...

sweety,I admire myself just the way I am,if I wanted to add some weight,I would av done that a long time ago.....

thanks for your concerns...*ezigbo mmadu*...but I'm sweet,just the way I am!smiley
pls desist from my mention!thanks...wink

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by SycophanticGoat: 11:57pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:

....undecided...

so that little oranges on my chest are too small for pervert to smooch?...meanwhile they rape little children with nothing on their chest daily!......I dey suspect u sha!tongue

You see bah? When I call you smallie now, you go start to para! grin cheesy

So you know say na little oranges they that chest? grin cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Ewatomi26(f): 12:01am On May 20, 2016
I had this silly experience with a pervert.

On that faithful evening, my girlfriend and I were going to mokola from UI, she wanted to get a phone. We entered a cab going to our destination, we sat at the back and a third passenger(guy) joined in, and he was siting close to me by, my right. The journey started, I just felt eyes on me after about 15mins and I turned to my right, only to see this guy stirring at my chest and rubbing his dick, he had unzipped his trousers and brought out his dick... He was shocked that I caught him, but before I could turn my face to tell my frien,d he had zipped up... I was so embarrassed ... My friend did all the scolding for me that day... The Funniest part was the other guys with the driver were all supporting the guy's action.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 12:01am On May 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You see bah? When I call you smallie now, you go start to para! grin cheesy

So you know say na little oranges they that chest? grin cheesy
gringringrin[b]..no be wetin God give me?...and I'm proud of it...don't need unnecessary back pain!grin

it's been long sha...were av u been?[/b]
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by streetzdreamz(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
When you try to accord both young and old with respect, some dumb skull nairalanders will definitely force words outta your mouth

I still don't know why someone who probably might even be a slut out there will resort to calling someone a rapist just for a sarcastic comment made by that person
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by streetzdreamz(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

first time ama drop a comment on ur thread, u seem very popular here,you and wristbangle for your ten lists and 20 lists,all centred around sex!!can we just have a break?? Yea most people will applaud you and give you the thumbs up,but either of two things is attached here,you are a sex starved guy whose only satisfaction comes from sex talks, or really a perv!! This sh*t should be left for secondary school kids who gets all excited at the thought of sex, you a graduate from eksu innit?? Life aint always about sex and women,cut that crap of informing them of something or not,its just an avenue to showcase your sexual activities,its your thread,if am not pleased i can go f*ck ma sef,true!am equally at liberty to criticize it,can u read betwixt the lines and get the msg??hell no!!! Now go ahead and bite.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Chrisrare: 12:17am On May 20, 2016
Ewatomi26:
I had this silly experience with a pervert.

On that faithful evening, my girlfriend and I were going to mokola from UI, she wanted to get a phone. We entered a cab going to our destination, we sat at the back and a third passenger(guy) joined in, and he was siting close to me by, my right. The journey started, I just felt eyes on me after about 15mins and I turned to my right, only to see this guy stirring at my chest and rubbing his dick, he had unzipped his trousers and brought out his dick... He was shocked that I caught him, but before I could turn my face to tell my frien,d he had zipped up... I was so embarrassed ... My friend did all the scolding for me that day... The Funniest part was the other guys with the driver were all supporting the guy's action.
Lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by abimic(m): 12:21am On May 20, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol.. Dont be easily deceived. A lot of guys dont have taste, some can date anything. If ur guy sees a lady with flesh he'll ditch ur sorry ass. Just try and add some flesh, u'll feel better.
Mehn, Bros..... U b yoruba man? Chai!!! .... U dey analyze sha...... But u've got some points there o... Plump girls are many people's choices, they've got confidence and swag but slim girls confidences always look peevish. But still, we're all beautiful just in the way God created us. Self love is a priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.