Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,558 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) (52154 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by folks4luv(f): 9:24am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:

I don't if know she was 13 wen she was kidnapped but wat am saying is dat u can't see a 15 years old student preparing for WAEC or neco in d school wer I served.. D youngest among them will be 17 years, don't if is like dat in other schools in d north...
Okies. guess ur free now. thanks for your responses.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by johnydon22(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry

what then exactly are they being taught...

99% of all the subjects are taught in English, i have no idea Atoms had Hausa and Nupe nomenclatures too..

Habba northern Nigeria!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by chacoonder(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2016
johnydon22:

99% of all the subjects are taught in English, i have no idea Atoms had Hausa and Nupe nomenclatures too..

LoL..."richybanky" said it all, 'm a living witness to that too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by kayalla(f): 10:07am On May 20, 2016
this is a story to use confuse us oe deceive us towards the fuel hike, they think Nigerians re still stupid.
abeg they play another chapter.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2016
folks4luv:

Okies. guess ur free now. thanks for your responses.
U wlc smiley
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2016
johnydon22:

Lols, d only they know very well is their Islamic studies and Hausa Language..
Northern part is really driving Nigeria back
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
MizMyColi:

You are wrong.
Definitely not in SS3. I taught schools in the north as well. If it were in primary school, I would agree.

But for secondary school?
Naaaa.
She should be able to hear tid bits. She should.
Hmmm, maybe schools in d state capitals
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by johnydon22(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:
Lols, d only they know very well is their Islamic studies and Hausa Language.. Northern part is really driving Nigeria back
Asin eeehn literally
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by qtx(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2016
Na wa o naija
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:

Hmmm, maybe schools in d state capitals

Nooo.
Koko/Besse LGA.
Kebbi State.

The state capital is birnin kebbi.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by pkang: 10:50am On May 20, 2016
knightsTempler:
"The great mystery is why the foreign media who are reporting this saga are not asking pertinent questions. Like how come a student sitting for O'level physics cannot communicate in even pidgin English? How come this rescued girl has been given three different identities by her parents, the army and the shady principal? Are there no official photos of her and other girls so we can compare, students sitting for WAEC must have submitted passport size photos? The usually investigative foreign correspondents have suddenly gone deaf, dumb and blind."

- Charles Kay Anyabuike on the Chibok saga

God is surely disgracing an elite of people including the western world.
They won't ask because they are party to it.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by pkang: 10:54am On May 20, 2016
We all know the military cut the supply of food to Boko Haram. How come the girl looks so healthy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2016
MizMyColi:

Nooo.
Koko/Besse LGA.
Kebbi State.

The state capital is birnin kebbi.
Don't know abt Kebbi state, only talking abt d school wer I served..
Bida local govt, Niger State
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by thespokenword: 11:00am On May 20, 2016
I have a completely different twist to the whole matter- I think GEJ administration promised to hide the identities of these girls so as to ease their integration into a sanile society. Somebody is just not thinking in this administration.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

I have read all your comemnts here and I must say that you have a long way to go. In your demented small brain any Nigerian that doesn't support your Buhari is ibo, please wake up from your slumber, Nigerians aren't as daft as you think.

Definitely, Nigerians confirmed that we weren't as daft as YOU! We voted more for Buhari than for the ineffectual guy you'd have preferred.

And it was only in your demented mind, that you equated Zombies with Ibos as my post only referred to those in support and those against APC in the last election. If you are not one prone to lies, you'd have known and acknowledged that even in Katsina, Buhari did not get 100% of the votes thus there will still be Wailers like you even in his village. As usual, you attempt to turn facts on its head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2016
boostdom:

The Chinese, Russian and German write the respective subjects you listed in their languages because they have adopted an efficient framework where those subjects can be comprehensively instructed in their languages. They are also their languages of examination. It is further testament to the relative advancement of their languages.

Now, has such a framework been adopted in WAEC? No. The languages of instruction and examination for the WAEC exams are English and French.

And BTW, there are Universities in Germany where English is the language of instruction and examination.

Objective rationality is not your forte and that you would call another person ignorant shows you lack any sort of critical thought.

You obviously don't know jack about educating someone. The framework for an examination can be in English, but one can decide to teach someone the same subject using another language. It would actually improve the impact of the knowledge being passed.

The Germans simply teach Physics in German as that is their language , Russians teach Chemistry in Russian as it is their Language . Note that the universities using English in Germany are following the same educational framework set out by the German government, thus it shows clearly that the language of instruction has nothing to do with the framework.

You asked if Physics could be taught in Hausa, and I showed you that it can and you have also agreed that Physics is taught in various languages across the world. The language doesn't change the principle, the language only helps in understanding.

Pick up any tech gadget and you'd see instructions in various languages talking about exactly the same things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Malawian(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Nigerians and living a lie.

Why are people shocked that secondary school students in a very remote Northern village allegedly sitting for WAEC examinations can't read or write English Language? grin

Let's ask those Nigerians who served their NYSC postings in public schools in remote villages around Nigeria how proficient their students were/are in English language and see their responses.. grin

Even in NYSC, you meet corp members who can't speak proper English nor write an essay claiming University graduates and yet people are shocked. grin

This Amina girls inability to read nor write English isn't proof of her not being a Chibok girl nor being a WAEC student. It's more like an indictment of our Educational system and the decay in it. After all, President Jonathans wife is the most educated first lady in terms of degree (cos Abubakars wife is a Justice) and yet she can't speak English Language fluently nor read a written speech. grin

Negros Puleeeze..
please lets talk abt the age. how did a 13 year old get into ss3 to write waec? which system of education are they using there? mind you, most 13 year olds are just getting into jss 1.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:

Lols, d only they know very well is their Islamic studies and Hausa Language..
Northern part is really driving Nigeria back

With the same Islamic Studies and local languages, Pakistan, Iran and India are developing nuclear technology.

What have we developed with our English language? Denigrating a language or people doesn't make you any higher than them, it just shows you don't know about them very well.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by MadCow1: 11:43am On May 20, 2016
Malawian:

please lets talk abt the age. how did a 13 year old get into ss3 to write waec? which system of education are they using there? mind you, most 13 year olds are just getting into jss 1.

I agree with you.. Its beyond explanation..

Most SSS 3 Students should be able to read and write the English Language well too..

Most University Graduate should also be able to read a speech as well and make 1 complete sentence in English language without error (Dame Peace).

What I am saying is that Chibok Girls Secondary School is not the same as Queens College Yaba.. grin

#EducationIsDeadInNigeria..

#iAmNotSurprised..
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2016
Akainzo:

With the same Islamic Studies and local languages, Pakistan, Iran and India are developing nuclear technology.

What have we developed with our English language? Denigrating a language or people doesn't make you any higher than them, it just shows you don't know about them very well.
Who Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba language don epp? undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
ifeco4:

Many people are now thinking with their brains. But this ur moniker got me thinking.

about?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by BizLife(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2016
Blame trades. LOL!
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 12:37pm On May 20, 2016
Akainzo:

Definitely, Nigerians confirmed that we weren't as daft as YOU! We voted more for Buhari than for the ineffectual guy you'd have preferred.

And it was only in your demented mind, that you equated Zombies with Ibos as my post only referred to those in support and those against APC in the last election. If you are not one prone to lies, you'd have known and acknowledged that even in Katsina, Buhari did not get 100% of the votes thus there will still be Wailers like you even in his village. As usual, you attempt to turn facts on its head.

Who are the we yoy are reffering to, is it because GEJ refused to challenge the results of the elections? Perhaps you are reffering to the Northern underage voters.
We all know the election was rigged but let's leave that aside.

Y'all are shameless hypocrites with a useless worn out Preidiot!

Fyi the Yorubas didn't vote for Buhari they voted for Osinbajo, if you don't know now you know.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by aremed(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
why are people CAPITALIZING on the speaking and reading aspect of the girl,ask those who have served in the North and you will get your answers
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Zico5(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2016
Greyworld:

But yu neva prayed 4 God to reposition Nigeria under GEJ.
We greatly prayed so but can such prayer be answered when the head itself was marred in gross corruption and fraud
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by brojoshua: 1:35pm On May 20, 2016
May be most people in Nigeria don't want corruption slammed or slapped or touched at all but to reared and nourished and given titles and celebrated, so they are fighting back. It is also like when a true and faithful servant of the Lord Jesus Christ speaks the truth about the prophets of the people, the false prophets and all their many followers will punch on such a true servant of Christ seeking to tear him into pieces. Why because they themselves are corrupt and they also want corruption and the corrupt ones to rule over them, because corruption rules in their hearts. But corruption supposed to be destroyed if Nigeria will move forward . Let all the wicked people turn from their wicked ways and God will have mercy on them. Do you not know r those who are corrupt and the ones who are fighting for and defending them are all the same, one have stolen and another is defending him against justice.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

Who are the we yoy are reffering to, is it because GEJ refused to challenge the results of the elections? Perhaps you are reffering to the Northern underage voters.
We all know the election was rigged but let's leave that aside.

Y'all are shameless hypocrites with a useless worn out Preidiot!

Fyi the Yorubas didn't vote for Buhari they voted for Osinbajo, if you don't know now you know.

Whether he challenged it or not, Nigerians collectively voted Buhari more than the ineffectual one. You are quick to point out teh underage voters, please tell me under whose regime were they registered? Was it not teh same underage voters that were used in 2011?
BTW, from where did they manufacture those Rivers and Akwa Ibom numbers? Just leave matter and lick your wounds, get over it and wait for 2019 electeions.

You are a dolt! The Yorubas indeed didn't vote for Buhari, they voted Osinbajo. Can we then say that the Hausas weren't voting for GEJ in 2011 but were voting for Sambo?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
Akainzo:

Whether he challenged it or not, Nigerians collectively voted Buhari more than the ineffectual one. You are quick to point out teh underage voters, please tell me under whose regime were they registered? Was it not teh same underage voters that were used in 2011?
BTW, from where did they manufacture those Rivers and Akwa Ibom numbers? Just leave matter and lick your wounds, get over it and wait for 2019 electeions.

You are a dolt! The Yorubas indeed didn't vote for Buhari, they voted Osinbajo. Can we then say that the Hausas weren't voting for GEJ in 2011 but were voting for Sambo?

Stop trying to be myopic, Nigeria is a tribalistic Country and I repeat the Yorubas and Christians voted for Osinbanjo not for your old cargo grandpa!

Remove the massive numbers of Christians that voted because Osinbanjo is a pastor and also the Yorubas nobody will vote for your grandpa.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by aresa: 2:43pm On May 20, 2016
yetseyi:
SMH

This is really unfair, there are real families out there at Chibok whose daughters are missing and everything to some Nigerians is politics. Its a pity, real pity.

Peoples daughters are dead/missing, Some parents at chibok are praying that their daughters are not among the dead girls, just praying their daughter will come back whether married,pregnant,defiled they just want to see their daughters alive and we just come and say nonsense. Do you even know what it means to lose a family member or a family member goes missing or kidnapped.

It seems some of us dont realize that chibok is not an imaginary town and the parents/ girls are real people with blood running through them and they have emotions too.

Everything should not be about PDP/APC

For those saying she cant speak English, I did a bit of my NYSC in Adamawa and the principal asked if I understood Hausa I said no, he told me I would have to learn bits in order to teach SS students Biology, I was dumbfounded and this was even in Yola the state capital so I can imagine how corpers in remote parts of the north are finding it difficult.
Thank God there was crises and I redeployed I don't even know how one will teach biology in my native tongue not to talk of another language you don't understand.

Until you have served in some remote places you wont believe its possible for an SS3 student not to even speak/understand pidgin not to talk of English.

Do we think they are called Educationally less developed for no reason.

Well said.

Too bad these bitter, mean spirited, hateful and bigoted people were raised with hatred, tribalism, bigotry and lack of love and compassion for other people.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by sirgoody: 2:55pm On May 20, 2016
apc n buhari must celebrate 1yr achvmt na......dcvers
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by sampsun(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2016
wayne4loan:
Buhari just released one single yesterday , it was a hit back to back ..... What will happen if he release the remaining 239 ... #anticpate

It will be a hit Front to Front.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 20, 2016
Malawian:

During my youth corp days, almost all my ss3 student from Edjekota (a town on the road to Patani), Ughelli local govt, Delta State communicate in Urhobo/Isoko in my class. Their teachers, even the English teacher use the local dialect most of his teaching time, this was during 1994 service year

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) / Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.