Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) (52140 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 20, 2016
Akainzo:

You obviously don't know jack about educating someone. The framework for an examination can be in English, but one can decide to teach someone the same subject using another language. It would actually improve the impact of the knowledge being passed.

The Germans simply teach Physics in German as that is their language , Russians teach Chemistry in Russian as it is their Language . Note that the universities using English in Germany are following the same educational framework set out by the German government, thus it shows clearly that the language of instruction has nothing to do with the framework.

You asked if Physics could be taught in Hausa, and I showed you that it can and you have also agreed that Physics is taught in various languages across the world. The language doesn't change the principle, the language only helps in understanding.

Pick up any tech gadget and you'd see instructions in various languages talking about exactly the same things.

You are a piece of pathetic filth. Unless reading with comprehension is not your forte, you had realise that the person you quoted (which is not me) had the context of "how will she be able to pass WAEC Physics if she can't read and write English?"

And you then you went on a customary rant on what you know absolutely nothing about. The Chinese is tutored in Chinese but is the language of examination Russian or Spanish? The Russian is tutored in Russian but is the language of examination Polish or French? The English speaking Universities in Germany are examined in English while the German ones are likewise examined in German. The language of instruction and examination has to be the same. How then is it rational to teach someone a technical course like Physics in Hausa and then expect anything out of him when s/he doesn't know a word in the language of examination English?

This is a very simple and elementary logic but congenital cretins like you who lack critical thought and objective reasoning can't see through.

You lack the capacity to objectively criticise dialectic reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by ifeco4(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:

about?

How erotic U can be.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
ifeco4:

How erotic U can be.
lol okay.keep on thinking very well.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by ifeco4(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:

lol okay.keep on thinking very well.

I will never stop babe
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Malawian(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2016
were they 13 year old?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Malawian(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
themall:
During my youth corp days, almost all my ss3 student from Edjekota (a town on the road to Patani), Ughelli local govt, Delta State communicate in Urhobo/Isoko in my class. Their teachers, even the English teacher use the local dialect most of his teaching time, this was during 1994 service year
were they 13yrs old?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2016
Malawian:
were they 13yrs old?
No really I cant say I remember their exact ages. some boys were about 21 but maybe 16 to 19
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2016
boostdom:

You are a piece of pathetic filth. Unless reading with comprehension is not your forte, you had realise that the person you quoted (which is not me) had the context of "how will she be able to pass WAEC Physics if she can't read and write English?"

And you then you went on a customary rant on what you know absolutely nothing about. The Chinese is tutored in Chinese but is the language of examination Russian or Spanish? The Russian is tutored in Russian but is the language of examination Polish or French? The English speaking Universities in Germany are examined in English while the German ones are likewise examined in German. The language of instruction and examination has to be the same. How then is it rational to teach someone a technical course like Physics in Hausa and then expect anything out of him when s/he doesn't know a word in the language of examination English?

This is a very simple and elementary logic but congenital cretins like you who lack critical thought and objective reasoning can't see through.

You lack the capacity to objectively criticise dialectic reasoning.

After blowing all the grammar, it just confirms that you are only educated but not informed. it also shows that you are missing that cognitive abilities you are so desirous of showing off with.

First the quote I replied to is reproduced below and the context was not in relation to how the kids will pass the exams but on how they subject is being disseminated. You are free to put your own context to it.
HugeMac:
please zombie ! How would you write physics in hausa language? Explain

By the way, if you want to, you can come and teach me Geology using Yoruba, I will surely pass the exam even if it is in English. Medium of taught and examination can be different. The Nigerian students that go to Russia, and had to learn Russian to for their university do not forget their elementary maths taught them while in Nigeria simply because the new language of instruction is Russian. They simply write Pythagoras Theorem in Russian and continue their learning.

So my friend, you need some schooling and I hope you have learned today outside of your bruised ego. Physics can be written and taught in Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, German, Hispanic, Arabic or any other language.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

Stop trying to be myopic, Nigeria is a tribalistic Country and I repeat the Yorubas and Christians voted for Osinbanjo not for your old cargo grandpa!

Remove the massive numbers of Christians that voted because Osinbanjo is a pastor and also the Yorubas nobody will vote for your grandpa.

No problems. Just remove the votes of the Christians that voted GEJ, and also the SS that voted their kin, you'd see that no village would have voted the ineffectual one. Lol
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 5:19pm On May 20, 2016
Akainzo:

No problems. Just remove the votes of the Christians that voted GEJ, and also the SS that voted their kin, you'd see that no village would have voted the ineffectual one. Lol

What a small brain you have, there are so many Christians in the core North and very many in the Middle belt, but it's a different story in the South where majority are Christians.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

What a small brain you have, there are so many Christians in the core North and very many in the Middle belt, but it's a different story in the South where majority are Christians.

Ah hah ha, in your mind! Is 98% of 10 Million greater than 70% of 20 Million? Like the 99% votes returned in Rivers State was more than the 80% returned in Kano.

Better go and learn more mathematics to help you out, or kukuma wait till 2019 and have a chance to chase Buhari out of power.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 21, 2016
Although, the evidence seems to suggest the whole thing might have been a scam all long, I'll implore us not to rush into conclusions still. The gravity of the accusation is far greater than we all seem to be thinking. IF indeed the Chibok girls saga was a scam, do you have any idea what the implication would be if we're to follow it to its logical conclusion? It would mean the Nigerian Government was actually involved in a grand conspiracy against her own citizens! It's a serious issue, fellow Nigerians.

How do we explain away the fact that Shekau claimed responsibility for the alleged abductions? ASARI DOKUBO has a solid argument, but do we have enough evidence to arrive at such a serious conclusion? If Shekau claimed responsibility for the abduction, wouldn't that indicate that he is also part of the conspiracy and as such has been working for the government, the APC gang to be precise?!!!! Wouldn't that make the government guilty of HIGH TREASON against the Nigerian people?!!!! That's quite too much to take in, stomach churning as it is. So given the gravity of the accusation, we have to be VERY SURE it is TRUE..... we need more evidence, HARD EVIDENCE before we arrive at such a disturbing conclusion that would make government officials terrible criminals guilty of high treason against the people deserving of the DEATH PENALTY for all involved.

We need stronger evidence, compatriots. So I'll implore us not to arrive at a conclusion with such haste. Further investigation is required, and we have the right to demand that from the government. We have our questions, they should provide us answers.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Rayhutar(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Although, the evidence seems to suggest the whole thing might have been a scam all long, I'll implore us not to rush into conclusions still. The gravity of the accusation is far greater than we all seem to be thinking. IF indeed the Chibok girls saga was a scam, do you have any idea what the implication would be if we're to follow it to its logical conclusion? It would mean the Nigerian Government was actually involved in a grand conspiracy against her own citizens! It's a serious issue, fellow Nigerians.

How do we explain away the fact that Shekau claimed responsibility for the alleged abductions? ASARI DOKUBO has a solid argument, but do we have enough evidence to arrive at such a serious conclusion? If Shekau claimed responsibility for the abduction, wouldn't that indicate that he is also part of the conspiracy and as such has been working for the government, the APC gang to be precise?!!!! Wouldn't that make the government guilty of HIGH TREASON against the Nigerian people?!!!! That's quite too much to take in, stomach churning as it is. So given the gravity of the accusation, we have to be VERY SURE it is TRUE..... we need more evidence, HARD EVIDENCE before we arrive at such a disturbing conclusion that would make government officials terrible criminals guilty of high treason against the people deserving of the DEATH PENALTY for all involved.

We need stronger evidence, compatriots. So I'll implore us not to arrive at a conclusion with such haste. Further investigation is required, and we have the right to demand that from the government. We have our questions, they should provide us answers.
Well said!!!!, shocked shocked shocked, the whole saga appear to be a scam to me, a 13 year old girl cannot be in SS3 writing physics and at the same time cannot understand come and go in English grin grin grin,but one can never conclude lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by uzo4real(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2016
What shocked me was the fact that at the presidential villa, non of our local journalists were allowed to cover the event of her supposed meeting with the president expect foreign journalists. This govt is up to something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos) / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.