Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) (52159 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 2:37am On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

The headline should be Igbos crying for chibok girl rescue not Nigerians................................... Igbos should stop embarrassing their tribe with hatred and social media nonsense.

This is not the igbos we use to know................. Igbos are pathetic now. I hope the story wont change when "herdsmen" rape and kidnap igbo girl?.
Yeye tribe.
every thing for you is igbo this, igbo that, shebi na the zoo called nigeria, make in come progress now make we see, Nigeria will continue to be a laughing stock and a butt of jokes for the entire planet

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 2:52am On May 20, 2016
rozayx5:
anyone eho believe the movie they are acting is silly and needs medical treatment

It still amazes me that a certain section of Nigerians believe that a Christian community was manipulated or cajoled or corrupted by Muslims to discredit a fellow Christian President.

How that is expected to play out in the Nigeria of today is one of the riddles that many are not considering.

That one is speaks Hausa, or is even Hausa doesn't imply he/she isn't Christian. BTW, when you see the pass marks of 25, 30 or even 15 for some Northern states, you think they have such low scores because they are very fluent in English or because their brilliant scores are captured under Lagos State?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by crazymod: 2:57am On May 20, 2016
cocoduck:
every thing for you is igbo this, igbo that, shebi na the zoo called nigeria, make in come progress now make we see, Nigeria will continue to be a laughing stock and a butt of jokes for the entire planet

How? have you ever wonder why international community dont care about how many Igbo Igbos dead and why Kanu should remain in jail?

ANSWER:
Because you people are not making sense. you people are bigots.............................. You people have damaged your reputation before the international community.

Now foreign countries, have started differentiating Nigerians from Igbos. Now they all know the criminals and lunatics in Nigeria from from Igbo tribe.
I HAVE WITNESSED WHEN OTHER NIGERIANS ARE BEEN SEPARATED FROM IGBOS.

International communities are laughing at your igbos, that is why they dont care how many igbos die or how many years Kanu should remain in jail.

Make una wake up before its too late.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by playtheblues(f): 3:01am On May 20, 2016
I pity those who believe this scam.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 3:01am On May 20, 2016
ononujuchika:
Thank GOD most of nigeerians are not zombies!

Unfortunately for you, you are lying! By the results of the elections in March 2015, most Nigerians voted for Buhari.

The so called Zombies are clearly more than the Wailing Wailers. Don't try to turn history and facts on its head.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by crazymod: 3:04am On May 20, 2016
cocoduck:

Check the names and moniker of the people talking trash. They are all igbos. what a shameless tribe.

Enugu herdsmen attack is all lies. Igbos killed themselves and fake the stories..................... Nigerians are smart to play igbos their own cards. Giving them their own medicine to taste.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Akainzo(m): 3:21am On May 20, 2016
HugeMac:
please zombie ! How would you write physics in hausa language? Explain

Do the Chinese write Physics in English? Or do the Russians teach Chemistry in English, abi the Germans are teaching Biology with English?

Your ignorance is palpable.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 3:21am On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

Check the names and moniker of the people talking trash. They are all igbos. what a shameless tribe.

Enugu herdsmen attack is all lies. Igbos killed themselves and fake the stories..................... Nigerians are smart to play igbos their own cards. Giving them their own medicine to taste.
It has absoluetly nothing to do with the uselesness of the zoo
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by crazymod: 3:26am On May 20, 2016
cocoduck:
It has absoluetly nothing to do with the uselesness of the zoo

Every zoo have animals. Nigeria is zoo agreed but igbos are the animals living in the zoo.

Animals living in the zoo can never see freedom, ONLY death in captivity............. This is the case of Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu.

Unu sorry oooo. take heart.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by deyemia: 3:48am On May 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Please take a look at the names that madr the comments, You"ll realise that a particular set of people are just sad for a reason even they don't know. BLIND IPOB, Thank God for Oby Ezekwesili. A genuine mother with heart [/size]
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 4:08am On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

Every zoo have animals. Nigeria is zoo agreed but igbos are the animals living in the zoo.

Animals living in the zoo can never see freedom, ONLY death in captivity............. This is the case of Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu.

Unu sorry oooo. take heart.
That is what I am saying, will the zoo become America or even the next Brazil because Igbo people especially Nnamdi Kanu died? not in the next trillion years. Useless slave camp.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by crazymod: 4:12am On May 20, 2016
cocoduck:
That is what I am saying, will the zoo become America or even the next Brazil because Igbo people especially Nnamdi Kanu died? not in the next trillion years. Useless slave camp.

keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 4:15am On May 20, 2016
deyemia:
[size=18pt]Please take a look at the names that madr the comments, You"ll realise that a particular set of people are just sad for a reason even they don't know. BLIND IPOB, Thank God for Oby Ezekwesili. A genuine mother with heart [/size]
you thak God for obasanjo's prostitutes, any ways will Nigeria become the next brazil or China or Japan, hahaha, forget it you must continue as the butt of jokes for entire inhabited earth. hahahahah
and when did elder obawusi obafemi become igbo? you are silly
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 4:16am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry

And they can't write also? Ss3 fa
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 4:24am On May 20, 2016
crazymod:

keep deceiving yourselves.
How am I deceiving myself?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by aresa: 4:41am On May 20, 2016
lol ipob clowns ..this rescue pain them well well sha..

Losers..
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Ejehjoe(m): 5:16am On May 20, 2016
Ipob yoot ar just so angry anytime they hear good news frm Apc
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by samokoduwa(m): 5:22am On May 20, 2016
J
Drversatile:
APC APC! !! SThis is a government that does not care about the citizen, leave all those grammars and cork and bull story they are using the VP to disseminate to the public. Lia Muhamed is telling us Nigeria is broke but he can apply for #15m for China trip is he going to import phones for masquerades ?
Imagine from the mouth of deputy senate president 'ordinary Nigerians ' I can't forget that. Even military rulers will use 'fellow Nigerians' Anyone expecting anything for the masses is on a mission impossible .Change we asked change we got

Na wa, I was shocked to hear that word " Ordinary Nigerians" from live TV channel. 9ja leaders have big gap to communicate sha...
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 5:40am On May 20, 2016
Akainzo:

Do the Chinese write Physics in English? Or do the Russians teach Chemistry in English, abi the Germans are teaching Biology with English?

Your ignorance is palpable.

The Chinese, Russian and German write the respective subjects you listed in their languages because they have adopted an efficient framework where those subjects can be comprehensively instructed in their languages. They are also their languages of examination. It is further testament to the relative advancement of their languages.

Now, has such a framework been adopted in WAEC? No. The languages of instruction and examination for the WAEC exams are English and French.

And BTW, there are Universities in Germany where English is the language of instruction and examination.

Objective rationality is not your forte and that you would call another person ignorant shows you lack any sort of critical thought.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by deltateam: 5:41am On May 20, 2016
Buahahahaha

Abeg I want to ask a question o.

Does WASCE set its questions in hausa language for northerners?
This question got me.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by dan2976: 5:48am On May 20, 2016
knightsTempler:
Anyone who believes that the girl in this photo was preparing to sit for WAEC physics exam TWO years ago needs a brain transplant. Anyway, shouldn't be too difficult for the principal to produce the passport photo she submitted as a WAEC student, should it?

my bro.. to some extent u are right but that is not the whole picture.. u see in the north unlike the south and the east, everybody passes waec whether u you can read, write or even speak. honestly do you know that with jamb score of below 100 marks people secure admission into the university? can you try that in the south? i had a friend.. his name was Gidado, he is late now. this guy couldnt speak a word of english.. sometimes we communicated through sign language yet his admission letter said course of study... MBBS.. to study medicine at unimaid.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by beetruth: 5:50am On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You can see that Amina was among the listed missing Chibok Girls.

https://www.nairaland.com/3116014/evidence-first-rescue-chibok-girl#45786301

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by beetruth: 5:53am On May 20, 2016
So speechless. Just exhausted from these lies and p ropanganda. God heal this land.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Qualer: 5:58am On May 20, 2016
knightsTempler:
Anyone who believes that the girl in this photo was preparing to sit for WAEC physics exam TWO years ago needs a brain transplant. Anyway, shouldn't be too difficult for the principal to produce the passport photo she submitted as a WAEC student, should it?

are you talking about the same principal that now has a very lucrative government appointment? grin
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 5:59am On May 20, 2016
taurusdude:

And they can't write also? Ss3 fa
Not only write, some can't write their names well.. Am only talking abt d skul wer I served, don't know if other schools were like dat
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 6:02am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry
If they can't speak English, how do they pass WAEC?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by charzy26(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2016
yinkus204:
Ipob yoot ar just so angry anytime they hear good news frm Apc
the worst u can do to ur sef is lie to ursef, Ode
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Excelbright11(m): 6:11am On May 20, 2016
We put to much politics in the affairs of these country
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by MadCow1: 6:17am On May 20, 2016
ibnchokomah:
justify the age too..

Same explanation.

It's a school in a remote village, conventional laws don't apply there. It's a free for all.

Blame the Nigerian school system and government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by dan2976: 6:17am On May 20, 2016
SnakeDoctor2020:

My guy.. where u dey since? they write answers on the board and everybody copy.. if you cant read and write, they are patient enough to allow someone come from your house after doing their chores and eating breakfast to come and write it for you... the invigilator will wait. i am not joking..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2016
SnakeDoctor2020:
They write it on d board for them, not only English, all subjects..
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2016
dan2976:

My guy.. where u dey since? they write answers on the board and everybody copy.. if you cant read and write, they are patient enough to allow someone come from your house after doing their chores and eating breakfast to come and write it for you... the invigilator will wait. i am not joking..
Seems u know North very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator / Photos From The Inauguration Of Ademola Adeleke As Governor Of Osun State / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.