Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) (51754 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Horus(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by rrikado(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2016
All those who are criticizing chibok issue should better ask God for forgiveness. keep on wailing till 2019 stupid and useless set of nonentities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by joe120120(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2016
Ndlistic:
This is very interesting. Even me can't believe this lies. Well these are some people's views. This chibok girls of thing is getting serious. God help us in this country.

Via:http://newswirenaija..com/2016/05/nigerians-blast-apc-and-buhari-over.html

First to post Discovery Channel PMB & chibok Girls may 29/5/2016
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:

Bro am not a fan of APC or PDP, just stating d little tins I know abt North, we write solution of all subjects on d board for students to copy, even d Islamic papers will be written on d board by d school Islamic teachers in d skul wer I served and I know tins like dis happened in some schools in Bida, Niger State
Am only saying wat I know not dat is how dey always do in all d Northern part

I understand your position bro. I am not after you. grin. I only needed to understand what exactly you said goes on in the north and how. Well, I am not a member of either party. They are both the same....APC= PDP. Same thieves. The north is holding us back. The MB,SW,SE,&SS need to work together to move this country forward. The core north is okay with this mediocrity. cry
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Ruchidera(f): 11:14pm On May 19, 2016
Taich:
I don't want to believe that this girl was writing waec 2 years ago. may be junior waec
You've not heard another breaking news: one more Chibok girl released embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2016
cocoduck:
shut up please, this is a complete SCAM, We know the old pedophlie pays you to type these nonsense rubbishes, but we are wiser, a thirteen old girl writing a waec exam, even in a place where girls are married off as early as, just listen to ur self, you think we are fools and will swallow this nonsense hook line and sinker.

Just as you tried to label me a paid poster which you have no idea of what you are saying. You have no idea about what is going on in Chibok.

If I am a paid poster sponsored by President Buhari, can I make these kind of comments?

TheGoodJoe:
These people are really joking with the lives of Nigerians. Imagine this man saying they engaged shootouts with no body count or arrest. What were they shooting, blank bullets?

It is baffling that the President is yet to speak and condemn the attacks. This makes whatever integrity President Buhari has worthless.

Very soon, some people's Cup will be full.

One Day, Bush Meat Will catch the hunter.

TheGoodJoe:
When the Government is not ready to defend the people, the people will defend themselves.

President Buhari, be a President. Be the Soldier who swore to protect the lives of Nigerians. Condemn this publicly.
https://www.nairaland.com/3071124/attackers-engaged-policemen-soldiers-shoot-out

If you do not know, do not act as if you know.

This is not about ethnic or tribal sentiments. It is about getting these young girls home to their families and friends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Ruchidera(f): 11:17pm On May 19, 2016
Horus:
Arranged! One more Chibok girl released, a breaking news. APC should stop ridiculing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2016
folks4luv:

let's say the English part is possible, but from your experience in d north, how many 13 year old girls did u saw in sss3 writing waec? I really wish to no.
13 years old girl? In d North?
Is Amina d new celeb 13 years old? grin grin grin
U can't find 16 years old girl in d school wer I served, don't know about other schools sha grin grin

Hope am free to go? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Taich(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:

Guy u don't need to wound urself on dis small matter, just walk down to College of Arts and Islamic Studies, Bida den come back later and call me whatever u like... Mind u I never said all of them can't speak English, but most of them can't speak English which is about 96%
I like the way u responded to that guy even though i don't totally agree with u. My point of disagreement is this, from my own assessment, this young girl is like 15 years old presently. That means she was 13 two years ago. lets say she started schooling at the age of 5, she did 6 years primary school,6 years post primary school that is 12 years plus her questionable 5 years starting age that is 17 years. or was she a junior waec candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 11:19pm On May 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Just as you tried to label me a paid poster which you have no idea of what you are saying. You have no idea about what is going on in Chibok.

If I am a paid poster sponsored by President Buhari, can I make these kind of comments?

https://www.nairaland.com/3071124/attackers-engaged-policemen-soldiers-shoot-out

If you do not know, do not act as if you know.

This is not about ethnic or tribal sentiments. It I about getting these young girls home to the families and friends.
Look you are a fvcking buhari apologist and a paid propagandist, look you must stop this nonsense. Writing SSCE at 13 years of age, a beg I get brain oo.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2016
cocoduck:
shut up please, this is a complete SCAM, We know the old pedophlie pays you to type these nonsense rubbishes, but we are wiser, a thirteen old girl writing a waec exam, even in a place where girls are married off as early as, just listen to ur self, you think we are fools and will swallow this nonsense hook line and sinker.

If President Buhari does not do well, I will say it. If he does well, I will commend him.

If he fails, NigerIa fails if President Buhari succeeds we succeed.

That is why having tribal, ethnic or partisan sentiments is bad because they cloud judgment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by PecE2Make: 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
To tell u that it was a calculated film APC acted, less than 1/2% of apc members commented
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by sammyclassics(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
Anyone who believes that the girl in this photo was preparing to sit for WAEC physics exam TWO years ago needs a brain transplant. Anyway, shouldn't be too difficult for the principal to produce the passport photo she submitted as a WAEC student, should it?
I learnt most of this Hausa kids can't can't read well from NYSC dudes who have gone their... So how come she is writing waec? maybe waec - writing and education course. I didn't believe dis story since it came into play... For better viewing, visit o2tvseries.com/chibok. season abt 2 end
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by S0l0n(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
Chai! This is appalling!! God will punish all the people that think they can lie to Nigerians for cheap political scores!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
Taich:

I like the way u responded to that guy even though i don't totally agree with u. My point of disagreement is this, from my own assessment, this young girl is like 15 years old presently. That means she was 13 two years ago. lets say she started schooling at the age of 5, she did 6 years primary school,6 years post primary school that is 12 years plus her questionable 5 years starting age that is 17 years. or was she a junior waec candidate?
I don't even know her age sef, I was just stating abt d lady not able to speak English which is common in d northern part
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
cocoduck:
Look you are a fvcking buhari apologist and a paid propagandist, look you must stop this nonsense. Writing SSCE at 13 years of age, a beg I get brain oo.

You have nothing to say. The evidence and proof that I am not is there. You can continue swimming in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by daveP(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
perhaps Mission Chib 275 more episodes would produce all the girls.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 11:25pm On May 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If President Buhari does not do well, I will say it. If he does well, I will commend him.

If he fails, NigerIa fails if President Buhari succeeds we succeed.

That is why it is good not to have tribal, ethnic or partisan sentiments because they cloud judgment.
it is not about failure, it is about lies and propaganda, and fvck his failure or success, that is none of my biz, wait I am watching laali on zee magic, she ya.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by daveP(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2016
Sit and ask questions an interrogator would ask.

Mine are:

a) Did she show signs of fright on sighting crowd, men with guns? this is a phobia all the girls should have by now, no matter their safety wherever they are.

b) Communication skills, is 2 years in isolation enough for a Wassce student to lose total oral usage of it?

c) If the baby was born under good conditions, are we to expect a 100more babies in good condition with the fact that these girls are already mothers?

d) When she was seen, was she evaluated logistically and psychologically for fitness, sanity before she was thrown open to the media, public? smiley

They must have the fastest devices to carry this out in 24hrs. Hmmm

Simply put, I tend to ask questions in cases like this.

Her statement about the Nigerian army is proof that the kidnappers themselves know the calibre of the NA, and these girls are aware by their kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 11:37pm On May 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You have nothing to say. The evidence and proof that I am not is there. You can continue swimming in ignorance.
I am swimming in ignorance, well you that is swimming in knowledge believe that a thirteen year old is writing SSCE, in the north for that matter, Hahahahahaahfafafafafafafafafa.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by HugeMac: 11:40pm On May 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am even shocked that people found her inability to speak English or pidgin surprising. In that CNN report, nobody spoke in English or pidgin.

From the parents, to the vigilantes.

The interviews was done using an interpreter.
please zombie ! How would you write physics in hausa language? Explain
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by ibnchokomah(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:
Nigerians and living a lie.

Why are people shocked that secondary school students in a very remote Northern village allegedly sitting for WAEC examinations can't read or write English Language? grin

Let's ask those Nigerians who served their NYSC postings in public schools in remote villages around Nigeria how proficient their students were/are in English language and see their responses.. grin

Even in NYSC, you meet corp members who can't speak proper English nor write an essay claiming University graduates and yet people are shocked. grin

This Amina girls inability to read nor write English isn't proof of her not being a Chibok girl nor being a WAEC student. It's more like an indictment of our Educational system and the decay in it. After all, President Jonathans wife is the most educated first lady in terms of degree (cos Abubakars wife is a Justice) and yet she can't speak English Language fluently nor read a written speech. grin

Negros Puleeeze..
justify the age too..
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by RobinHez(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2016

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Leke001: 12:13am On May 20, 2016
who do they even think they're trying to impress with all these lies sef?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by NoApology(m): 12:14am On May 20, 2016
239 girls all science students? in the north..... adonbilivit.
you can't get such number even in the east here
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:14am On May 20, 2016
HugeMac:

Their teachers help them.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richeso: 12:54am On May 20, 2016
2019, its really going to be fun
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2016
cocoduck:
I am swimming in ignorance, well you that is swimming in knowledge believe that a thirteen year old is writing SSCE, in the north for that matter, Hahahahahaahfafafafafafafafafa.

You can see that Amina was among the listed missing Chibok Girls.

https://www.nairaland.com/3116014/evidence-first-rescue-chibok-girl#45786301

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by graphiti: 1:42am On May 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:43am On May 20, 2016
HugeMac:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by crazymod: 1:58am On May 20, 2016
Ndlistic:
This is very interesting. Even me can't believe this lies. Well these are some people's views. This chibok girls of thing is getting serious. God help us in this country.

Via:http://newswirenaija..com/2016/05/nigerians-blast-apc-and-buhari-over.html

The headline should be Igbos crying for chibok girl rescue not Nigerians................................... Igbos should stop embarrassing their tribe with hatred and social media nonsense.

This is not the igbos we use to know................. Igbos are pathetic now. I hope the story wont change when "herdsmen" rape and kidnap igbo girl?.
Yeye tribe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by cocoduck: 2:22am On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

a thirteen year old is writing SSCE
Rubbish
May 29 things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria / "Chude Was Arrested By Interpol Cyber Crime Unit" - Governor Soludo / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.