Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) (51746 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by snakova(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2016
Useless tribalistic and idiotic ignoramuses. Why don't you go to Chibok and confirm that it's all a scam? Rather you sit in the comfort of your room and type rubbish. I can also say that all the herdsmen attacks are scams. I met a graduate that lost three of his female relatives to the incident. Stupid cowards. None of you could have dared going to Chibok at the point of capture of the girls because of the hell on earth we were living in under GEJ. But now that things are better you still can't grow the balls to visit and prove PMB wrong. For all the acclaimed international news agencies to believe the narrative should have been enough for you doubting thomases, but because it benefits your ego you choose to ignore them. The election is over. If it was really a scam to get GEJ out I think by now some of the news agencies would have backed out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by sexytyga(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2016
ironheart:
Now i know Nigerian youths lack sense of reasoning. A good reason 99% of them are unemployable. We forgot so soon how Ese from the South south was taken to Kano n she spoke hausa like she was born breed there. In less than 8 months she has learned the koran. Some once said kids brains are like a black board it can be wiped n rewritten. Thats why a lot of times our parents keeps us under check until we are old enough to be on our own. In two years, she had been brain washed and reprogrammed.

GEJ to me should bury his head in shame because he never did the needful until weeks after the evil was done..
story for the gods... Oga wetin u dey blab
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 6:47am On May 20, 2016
I knew it was a scam from the onset, nothing about this Government surprises me anymore.
Everything about this Government is all lies, propaganda, deceit and scam and am getting used to it.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 6:51am On May 20, 2016
snakova:
Useless tribalistic and idiotic ignoramuses. Why don't you go to Chibok and confirm that it's all a scam? Rather you sit in the comfort of your room and type rubbish. I can also say that all the herdsmen attacks are scams. I met a graduate that lost three of his female relatives to the incident. Stupid cowards. None of you could have dared going to Chibok at the point of capture of the girls because of the hell on earth we were living in under GEJ. But now that things are better you still can't grow the balls to visit and prove PMB wrong. For all the acclaimed international news agencies to believe the narrative should have been enough for you doubting thomases, but because it benefits your ego you choose to ignore them. The election is over. If it was really a scam to get GEJ out I think by now some of the news agencies would have backed out.

Lol all these blind Buhari supporters sef, just because you are blind doesn't mean the rest of Nigerians are.

Please carry your nonsense story and shove it into the anus of your stupid Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by GWMI(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

He is being treated as a Boko Haram suspect. How is the a Hero's welcome to you.
as a Boko haram suspect is he suppose to be in the presidential Villa?this is too much for many to bear.All this lies will end someday just as the APC change slogan ended without any good result.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 6:55am On May 20, 2016
Akainzo:

Unfortunately for you, you are lying! By the results of the elections in March 2015, most Nigerians voted for Buhari.

The so called Zombies are clearly more than the Wailing Wailers. Don't try to turn history and facts on its head.

I have read all your comemnts here and I must say that you have a long way to go. In your demented small brain any Nigerian that doesn't support your Buhari is ibo, please wake up from your slumber, Nigerians aren't as daft as you think.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 7:01am On May 20, 2016
knightsTempler:
Anyone who believes that the girl in this photo was preparing to sit for WAEC physics exam TWO years ago needs a brain transplant. Anyway, shouldn't be too difficult for the principal to produce the passport photo she submitted as a WAEC student, should it?

Lol you go wait for passpot photography Taya, dont expect truth and honesty from this government.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by intergral(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry
Thank you very much sir...... I live in mubi adamawa state, the biggest local government that bokoharam captured 2 years ago.... I have neighbors whose daughters are no where to be found because bokoharam took them during the attack.... I've seen horrible things, people being butchered.... And if you've experienced what the people of adamawa and borno did you'll know that the kidnap of those school girls will be like a walk in the park to bokoharam...... As for her English you're right! I am a final year student of mathematics and i teach maths in one secondary school..... Can you imagine that i teach maths with hausa just for the students to understand what am saying.... So my brother the reason why i spent my time explaining all this to you is simply because you expressed your self base on reality not mere hate ideas......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by GWMI(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2016
bus1:
Naturally, the clueless supporters of the ineffectual buffoon have resorted to 'complete denial' of facts as the perception of their failed hero continues to plummet.
First was the continued revelations of massive theft and diversion of security funds by dr. buffoon, now one chibok girl has been rescued and has given useful info to the security agencies which can help in the rescue of the remaining girls.
It is therefore not surprising that dr. buffoons surporters haved waxed delusional. because every chibok girl released from captivity reinforces the fact before the local & international community that Nigeria had a disastrous failure in the person of goodluck jonathan.
sometimes the way many of you throw insult at Goodluck, only makes me to wonder whether Goodluck is your child.The Inflation in Nigeria is all time high, many people are loosing their jobs, the electricity bill is increasing daily and even the price of fuel have just increased how do you manage to support this same APC that brought all this hardship in just one year?No how matter what you will say, you know as i know and others know that the Economy of this nation is far better under Goodluck than now that your saint is ruling this nation.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 7:05am On May 20, 2016
ironheart:
Now i know Nigerian youths lack sense of reasoning. A good reason 99% of them are unemployable. We forgot so soon how Ese from the South south was taken to Kano n she spoke hausa like she was born breed there. In less than 8 months she has learned the koran. Some once said kids brains are like a black board it can be wiped n rewritten. Thats why a lot of times our parents keeps us under check until we are old enough to be on our own. In two years, she had been brain washed and reprogrammed.

GEJ to me should bury his head in shame because he never did the needful until weeks after the evil was done..

No Mister, you lack sense of reasoning. Isn't it obvious that this was all planned? Please don't allow your support for Buhari blindfold you, always say the truth and put the devil to shame.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by intergral(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

Lol all these blind Buhari supporters sef, just because you are blind doesn't mean the rest of Nigerians are.

Please carry your nonsense story and shove it into the anus of your stupid Northerners.
you are a hater and you will die as one!
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 7:07am On May 20, 2016
GWMI:
sometimes the way many of you throw insult at Goodluck, only makes me to wonder whether Goodluck is your child.The Inflation in Nigeria is all time high, many people are loosing their jobs, the electricity bill is increasing daily and even the price of fuel have just increased how do you manage to support this same APC that brought all this hardship in just on year?No how matter what you will say, you know as i know and others know that the Economy of this nation is far better under Goodluck than now that your saint is ruling this nation.Thanks.

You are so on point with your comment, this is a government of bad luck and suffering. People have lost their jobs and the economy is tough and some idiots will come here to praise Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by GWMI(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
you deserve a nobel prize! Plain truth! Straightfoward!
you are both the same birds of the same feather flocks together.Only God will help both of you with the kind of wrong reasoning you have.Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 7:11am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English is common in d northern part angry

You are wrong.
Definitely not in SS3. I taught schools in the north as well. If it were in primary school, I would agree.

But for secondary school?
Naaaa.
She should be able to hear tid bits. She should.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Enahi(f): 7:12am On May 20, 2016
intergral:
you are a hater and you will die as one!

Lol was that all you learnt from my comments here, you are the real hater and an enemy of progress. You are just bitter that your Sai Baba has failed again, his script wasn't well planned.

Stop crying you hear sai baba will take care of you.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by intergral(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

Lol was that all you learnt from my comments here, you are the real hater and an enemy of progress. You are just bitter that your Sai Baba has failed again, his script wasn't well planned.

Stop crying you hear sai baba will take care of you.
scroll up again you'll what i told somebody before you.....
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by dan2976: 7:16am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:

Seems u know North very well

lol... i was born there, lived all my life in lagos and eventually schooled in unimaid.. up north is like living in another planet.. all the rules we are use to changes the minute you enter north. i was almost killed in a market because someone held my hands and ask me in kanuri a question i didnt understand. all i did was to shake my head signifying no and that was it.. wahala.. the entire market was a prayer ground and i mean the entire market. i was standing to buy tomato on their prayer spot and had no business praying. only God brought me out alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by ironheart(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2016
Enahi:

No Mister, you lack sense of reasoning. Isn't it obvious that this was all planned? Please don't allow your support for Buhari blindfold you, always say the truth and put the devil to shame.
i dont support Buhari, i support humanity thank you
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Ilochukwuka: 7:26am On May 20, 2016
This is the consequence of mental enslavement we were subjected to by successive PDP government. Most Nigerians have lost real sense of reasoning to sentiments what a shame. How I wish some of you saying rubbish here have your sisters among the captives
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by diegwu01: 7:27am On May 20, 2016
cocoduck:
a thirteen year old is writing SSCE
Rubbish
May 29 things
Who told you all the kidnapped girls were writing WAEC, do your by chance get all your news from the news print media "Wailers Times"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 7:27am On May 20, 2016
DEMOCRACY DAY AND CHIBOK SCRIPT
May 29th, the acclaimed democracy day is fast approaching but unfortunately the Buhari's govt has nothing reasonable to celebrate ... no light, fuel price hike, pipeline vandalization on the rise, inflation on the rise, unemployment on the rise, etc....so d pIan is to find a away to fine tune d Chibok scam movie to 'celebrate' more of the purportedly missing girls...one by one the girls will be surfacing until May 29 .... almajiri script...IoI
Nigerians don't be SCAMMED

The movie and show of shame continues.
You are a boko haram Commander. You kidnap someone and get your captive pregnant.
You are caught with your captive. You are not arrested.
Your captive who was said to be writing senior secondary school exams (WAEC) at the time of kidnap, does not know a word in English. She does also not seem to know her name.
The Principal of the school she was writing WAEC does not know her name too. The Army does not know her name. Even the youth leader of the youth of Chibok does not know the girl's name. They are all giving conflicting names.
Nobody bothers to go to WAEC and check her name and passport photograph (or did she write the exams without registration?)
It is now more than 24 hours and nobody has claimed to be her parents. Can you lose your child for more than a year and hear she has been found, and you don't rush to meet the girl?
Meanwhile, the military has found a boko haram Commander who kidnapped an innocent child, but instead of arresting him, a reception has been organised for him.
As I speak, he is in a handshake with Buhari in Aso Rock, a Boko Haram Commander!
The second acclaimed chibok girl was in jss1 I thought they were writing waec and physic to be precise when the epic movie started. SMH Nigerians
This movie is epic!
From Engr Eugene ota okoeguale

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by diegwu01: 7:28am On May 20, 2016
Ilochukwuka:
This is the consequence of mental enslavement we were subjected to by successive PDP government. Most Nigerians have lost real sense of reasoning to sentiments what a shame. How I wish some of you saying rubbish here have your sisters among the captives
Unfortunately this is true.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by diegwu01: 7:34am On May 20, 2016
EugeneLeeJnr:
DEMOCRACY DAY AND CHIBOK SCRIPT
May 29th, the acclaimed democracy day is fast approaching but unfortunately the Buhari's govt has nothing reasonable to celebrate ... no light, fuel price hike, pipeline vandalization on the rise, inflation on the rise, unemployment on the rise, etc....so d pIan is to find a away to fine tune d Chibok scam movie to 'celebrate' more of the purportedly missing girls...one by one the girls will be surfacing until May 29 .... almajiri script...IoI
Nigerians don't be SCAMMED

The movie and show of shame continues.
You are a boko haram Commander. You kidnap someone and get your captive pregnant.
You are caught with your captive. You are not arrested.
Your captive who was said to be writing senior secondary school exams (WAEC) at the time of kidnap, does not know a word in English. She does also not seem to know her name.
[b]The Principal of the school she was writing WAEC does not know her name too. The Army does not know her name. Even the youth leader of the youth of Chibok does not know the girl's name. They are all giving conflicting names.

Nobody bothers to go to WAEC and check her name and passport photograph (or did she write the exams without registration?)
It is now more than 24 hours and[b] nobody has claimed to be her parents[/b]. Can you lose your child for more than a year and hear she has been found, and you don't rush to meet the girl?[/b]
Meanwhile, the military has found a boko haram Commander who kidnapped an innocent child, but instead of arresting him, a reception has been organised for him.
As I speak, he is in a handshake with Buhari in Aso Rock, a Boko Haram Commander
!
The second acclaimed chibok girl was in jss1 I thought they were writing waec and physic to be precise when the epic movie started. SMH Nigerians
This movie is epic!
From Engr Eugene ota okoeguale
Stop concocting bull crap feeling like one investigator, The man was arrested 2 days ago, WHich pictures do you have of him being in the Villa, She was there at the villa accompanied by her Parents. You pained wailers hear a silly rumour that suits your hate state and soothes you hateful mental state and begin to thrive on it without getting to know the actual facts from reliable sources.
Who wants to read your full name after this unintelligent compose?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 20, 2016
intergral:
Thank you very much sir...... I live in mubi adamawa state, the biggest local government that bokoharam captured 2 years ago.... I have neighbors whose daughters are no where to be found because bokoharam took them during the attack.... I've seen horrible things, people being butchered.... And if you've experienced what the people of adamawa and borno did you'll know that the kidnap of those school girls will be like a walk in the park to bokoharam...... As for her English you're right! I am a final year student of mathematics and i teach maths in one secondary school..... Can you imagine that i teach maths with hausa just for the students to understand what am saying.... So my brother the reason why i spent my time explaining all this to you is simply because you expressed your self base on reality not mere hate ideas......

What the person you quoted was saying is that they don't even understand, and of course means they do not comprehend English. Anyone can teach Sec. School maths in indigenous languages by translating the principles but the Real Numbers operations and symbols are still in Anglo numerals.

Try teaching English Language using Hausa. You are a Math student. Critical thought and Logical deduction is a prerequisite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by Greyworld: 7:53am On May 20, 2016
Zico5:
Who are those Nigerians, surely my brothers from the other side of the Niger. But they termed chibok a scam and that opposition want to use it to destroyed Gej government. I pray God reposition our country through Buhari so that the enemies can be put to shame.
But yu neva prayed 4 God to reposition Nigeria under GEJ.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by folks4luv(f): 8:22am On May 20, 2016
richybanky:

13 years old girl? In d North?
Is Amina d new celeb 13 years old? grin grin grin
U can't find 16 years old girl in d school wer I served, don't know about other schools sha grin grin

Hope am free to go? grin
free? not yet. I believe she was 13 when she was kidnapped. around 15 years now. so what do u think?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by linuxuser(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2016
phemmie06:
I am not disputing you but
Copied!!!
Amina Alli (one of the rescued chibok girls)So you
mean you could (do accurate Titration in Chemistry,
Resolve Forces In Physics, Understand the laws of
demand and supply and their elasticity in Economics, Write a letter and an essay in English, reduce and enlarge maps in Geography, draw and label fully the mammalian skeleton in biology, calculate the distance between coordinates in mathematics, name the characteristics of clay-sandy-and-loamy-soils in Agric, balance a profit and loss account in Accounting, explain deeply the three tiers of government in Government, Write a poem and understand what figure of speech each line of a poem conotes in Literature)? Haba nah! Even with the way I read during WAEC, I sure couldn't do all this!!!
#GodIsWatching
#BringBackOurSense

Probably you have not read this so am bringing it to your attention. Would you be kind enough to answer the issues raised there? Also what is the age of Amina now? Her child is 5 I think, 9 months pregnancy and then add the day she was supposedly abducted. You know the answer dont you?

diegwu01:
Stop concocting bull crap feeling like one investigator, The man was arrested 2 days ago, WHich pictures do you have of him being in the Villa, She was there at the villa accompanied by her Parents. You pained wailers hear a silly rumour that suits your hate state and soothes you hateful mental state and begin to thrive on it without getting to know the actual facts from reliable sources.
Who wants to read your full name after this unintelligent compose?
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by yetseyi(f): 8:37am On May 20, 2016
SMH

This is really unfair, there are real families out there at Chibok whose daughters are missing and everything to some Nigerians is politics. Its a pity, real pity.

Peoples daughters are dead/missing, Some parents at chibok are praying that their daughters are not among the dead girls, just praying their daughter will come back whether married,pregnant,defiled they just want to see their daughters alive and we just come and say nonsense. Do you even know what it means to lose a family member or a family member goes missing or kidnapped.

It seems some of us dont realize that chibok is not an imaginary town and the parents/ girls are real people with blood running through them and they have emotions too.

Everything should not be about PDP/APC

For those saying she cant speak English, I did a bit of my NYSC in Adamawa and the principal asked if I understood Hausa I said no, he told me I would have to learn bits in order to teach SS students Biology, I was dumbfounded and this was even in Yola the state capital so I can imagine how corpers in remote parts of the north are finding it difficult.
Thank God there was crises and I redeployed I don't even know how one will teach biology in my native tongue not to talk of another language you don't understand.

Until you have served in some remote places you wont believe its possible for an SS3 student not to even speak/understand pidgin not to talk of English.

Do we think they are called Educationally less developed for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by richybanky(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2016
folks4luv:

free? not yet. I believe she was 13 when she was kidnapped. around 15 years now. so what do u think?
I don't if know she was 13 wen she was kidnapped but wat am saying is dat u can't see a 15 years old student preparing for WAEC or neco in d school wer I served.. D youngest among them will be 17 years, don't if is like dat in other schools in d north...
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by EbukaFran: 8:48am On May 20, 2016
Here we go again

She always has one experience or the other concerning every situation

You taught in the North? Where in the North? NE, NW, NC?

You said definitely not so that means you must have conducted extensive research to determine this. Pls share them with us

MizMyColi:

You are wrong.
Definitely not in SS3. I taught schools in the north as well. If it were in primary school, I would agree.

But for secondary school?
Naaaa.
She should be able to hear tid bits. She should.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by EbukaFran: 8:50am On May 20, 2016
This is not about PDP /APC

It is IPOB vs Nigeria

I like the way they are vilifying the girls. It is been digitally collated and the Northerners are reading and observing

The day of reckoning is coming

yetseyi:
SMH

This is really unfair, there are real families out there at Chibok whose daughters are missing and everything to some Nigerians is politics. Its a pity, real pity.

Peoples daughters are dead/missing, Some parents at chibok are praying that their daughters are not among the dead girls, just praying their daughter will come back whether married,pregnant,defiled they just want to see their daughters alive and we just come and say nonsense. Do you even know what it means to lose a family member or a family member goes missing or kidnapped.

It seems some of us dont realize that chibok is not an imaginary town and the parents/ girls are real people with blood running through them and they have emotions too.

Everything should not be about PDP/APC

For those saying she cant speak English, I did a bit of my NYSC in Adamawa and the principal asked if I understood Hausa I said no, he told me I would have to learn bits in order to teach SS students Biology, I was dumbfounded and this was even in Yola the state capital so I can imagine how corpers in remote parts of the north are finding it difficult.
Thank God there was crises and I redeployed I don't even know how one will teach biology in my native tongue not to talk of another language you don't understand.

Until you have served in some remote places you wont believe its possible for an SS3 student not to even speak/understand pidgin not to talk of English.

Do we think they are called Educationally less developed for no reason.
Re: Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) by sammylove22(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2016
Now you can see why the President don't have a certificate. The north are given special preference in school. To be honest with my head, the Chibook saga na scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.