Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (41962 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by pipsguru: 7:59am On May 20, 2016
Guys, take a look at the background of the pictures. These are in no way passport photographs taken for WAEC exam registration. If my memory serves me well, The passports were always taken against a background and most candidates use their school uniforms.

Hmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Enahi(f): 7:59am On May 20, 2016
cckris:
The girl in the pic you circled is not the same as the young mom. Their eyes are so different.

Even the facial structure is different and the rescued girl looks way younger than the lady in the passport and different skin colour.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by sportskid(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2016
How can you say those two people are the same, you must be as blind as a bat mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Tonnierichy(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2016
cckris:

It's all stage-managed, to DIVERT ATTENTION from the HARDSHIPS Buhari has brought upon Nigerians, due to wrong timing of already bad decisions.
Change your doctor
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by ikenwa7: 8:01am On May 20, 2016
[b][/b]but she was a waec candidate nd ws abt to write physics. Den why after her released she could not speak correct English, is it that in North they uses hausa to teach physics? Just thinking mayb is a line in thier planned script
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by 9jajoseph: 8:01am On May 20, 2016
hahaha...... Nigeria......I also wrote my WAEC 2 years ago, And at the look of this so called Passport, its doesn't qualify WAEC candidates at all, WAEC candidate do use their school uniform to snap passport

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by tinsel: 8:01am On May 20, 2016
Chibok girl issue is a conspiracy against Jonathan by the whole World! What a stupid and lazy thinking.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 8:02am On May 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

Look properly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729190_Amina_jpg2caece329012cec5c1da3cf2fe41240b

You just help in highlighting the difference between the two pic

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by tbaba1234: 8:03am On May 20, 2016
shala01:

If you can not see, it is the same person, you might need glasses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by saintmark88(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

Look properly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729190_Amina_jpg2caece329012cec5c1da3cf2fe41240b

Seeing these pictures are making me shed tears

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by PrinceMario(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
chibok gurls were all staged & managed to destrupt the past administration....Even boko haram were all handiwork of the northern elites like bubu himself so u ppl can save ur trash coz no reasonable brain will believe all those trash tht was put up there.
Maybe we should also affirm that Enugu massacre is stage managed to discredit PMB government. Its the handiwork of SE and SS elites.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Johnrake69: 8:04am On May 20, 2016
rusher14:

So why are they in Chad and Cameroun?

Why has PDP adopted the very person they robustly maligned as the key Boko Haram Sponsor?

Yeah... You are right. The same person that brokered the coming together of cpc, Acn etc?
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Leiman100(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different
"if you don't have any kind of charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" -Bob Hope
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by duchess02(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now
The rescued girl, Amina, can be seen on the extreme right of the second row. The circled girl was one of those who BH made to commit suicide bombing as seen in the picture

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 8:07am On May 20, 2016
cckris:
The girl in the pic you circled is not the same as the young mom. Their eyes are so different.
****Read the post and don't rush to pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by duchess02(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2016
The rescued girl, Amina, can be seen on the extreme right of the second row. The circled girl was one of those who BH made to commit suicide bombing as seen in the picture.quote author=Dahkogrin007 post=45785639]Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different [/quote]
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Pope22(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2016
What is all this 2nd row to the 3rd row in the 2nd pic to the last pic of the 1st row to the 4th pic under the last column to the adjacent 4th row to the last row...bla bla bla...NONSENSE!!! I see nothing!
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by akthedream1: 8:09am On May 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
You have been moving from one thread to another, posting this same crap!

@Op, how much were you paid to bring out this crap?
Your head.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by tinsel: 8:10am On May 20, 2016
People explaining why chibok is not a scam, are just wasting there time. No amount explaining will satisfy them. There brain is fixed and stationary. Reading some comments here is annoying and shows the level of hatred in some people.
The whole world came together and planned against Jonathan.
It is quite terrible the level we have found ourselves in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wirinet(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2016
shala01:

What difference between the 2 pics? You have lost your humanity due to hatred. You hatred for APC and Buhari has darkened the soul of many people beyond redemption. We should be happy and be celebrating with the family of Amina for the safe return of their daughter, but some hate filled soils are insulting her and calling her monkey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2016
akthedream1:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a
scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack
is also a big time scam..
Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you
tomorrow.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

If you can not see, it is the same person, you might need glasses.
Actually I can see clearly! There is a resemblance. The shape of the noise, the chin, the mouth. She even look younger

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by duchess02(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

My brother dey dnt look alike na....e ma gba mi ke
luk well pls,luk at d bold 6 pis,she is d one on d extreme right in d second pix
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by saintmark88(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2016
Nigerians are wicked people, how can people c this and lip talking rubbish... Jesus I am seriously pained and irritated, how did our people evolve to b this heartless and wicked, the worst is even some female commenters are still saying its a scam n r not same pple, their sentimental , wicked, evil n bigoted perception won't let them c d resemblance.... For the girls saying rubbish, just put urself in her shoes n after, it could be u.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by duchess02(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

My brother dey dnt look alike na....e ma gba mi ke
luk well pls,luk at d bold 6 pix,she is d one on d extreme right in d second row,her name is underneath d pix Amina Ali
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by erico2k2(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2016
TGM2015:
Please read first before checking on the pictures

It was with great regret that many Nigerians due to political and ethnical hatred believed that the news on first rescued Chibok girl was an acted scripts by APC led FG and still maintained that the Chibok girl kidnapping under Jonathan was a scam to discredit Jonathan government.

I simply search for images of Chibok girl on Google with the aim of finding the pictures (photo passports) of these girls as released by WAEC and found out the attached pictures.

Above all, interviews and testimonies of international journalists on Chibok give evidence beyond reasonable doubt that the girl was one of the Chibok kidnapped girls.

On the local news, all journalists and news media confirmed by first hand (from source) information on the feelings and authenticity of the girl origin including SR.
Did you watch her speak?and did she speak English?
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by reemix123(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2016
Has anyone ever seen a picture of the 200 girls ? Just curious cause I have only ever seen 20-30

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by michealade(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2016
cckris:
learn aw to read and understand

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Elthugnificent(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2016
Let even assume that this chibok girls issue is all a scam by APC.

1) The suppose kidnap scam was done under Gej. regime.

2) The suppose kidnapped were human with flesh and blood.

3) Gej is the CIC then with all the requisite power could have just send in the intelligence unit to investigate the self acclaimed kidnap, which could be done by anybody with half a brain.

4) Requesting for their information from WAEC was one way among 100 of ways to verify their existence and claim.

5) But let's even assume again that it was all a scam. At least it says a lot about Gej as a former CIC.

I just can't get my head around it when people keep calling this a scam.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Paulancebay(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2016
Where this Government, their party and lies will lead Nigeria to may not be palatable, a girl writing Physics and Kidnapped cannot speak in English, "writing Physics for that matter". I congratulate all zombies for this wonderful achievement, at least, they have something to talk about. Expect more movies in days ahead, mass discovery of Chibok girls! APC, one lie, one movie!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots / Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.