Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (41966 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by okezed: 1:48am On May 20, 2016
op , you're trying to be an image maker but have battered the image you're trying to make. they don't look alike pls do more next time ok

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by richeso: 1:56am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:

There is something inherently wrong with some of you. Your wailing frustration is far from over. Anyway, when you are done spewing nonsense, you can visit the link below, which was posted over a year ago, and see the pictures for yourself

https://www.naij.com/68514.html

****you think you can fool me? c'mon gat out!!!

the monkey with pikin wey dem carry come , look the height and space of the nose between the eyes and compare it with the picture of the chibokscam that is wider. secondly, look their lips..the monkey own looks swollen unlike the chibokscam that is big thin and wider.

in fact if i dey compare pics e go be like say the thing real.. no need.

i enjoy the script from day 1.

just free me abeg.. go on and deceive your likes.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by tbaba1234: 2:16am On May 20, 2016
cckris:
The girl in the pic you circled is not the same as the young mom. Their eyes are so different.

Not the one circled, Look for Amina Ali

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by tbaba1234: 2:25am On May 20, 2016
okezed:
op , you're trying to be an image maker but have battered the image you're trying to make. they don't look alike pls do more next time ok

Look properly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729190_Amina_jpg2caece329012cec5c1da3cf2fe41240b

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Validated: 2:39am On May 20, 2016
OP, please you are a human being and not a robot. Humans use their brains but robots use the no brain and are manipulated at will by the owners or manufacturer. The pictures you downloaded and which APC has been brandishing to the whole world is fraught with so many errors and inconsistencies.

These pictures came as a face saving measure after series of questions were put forward to Bornu State governor requesting that the pictures of the kidnapped girls used for WAEC registration be provided. Some of these inconsistencies have even created more doubts in some of us.

Now, lets go and let me show you some things you never knew about these passport photographs:

i. 276 students were said to have been kidnapped. Bornu State and Government Girls Secondary School Chibok could only provide passports for only about 30. If you look at the passports provided, you would realise that rows 6 to 11 are the copy, paste and expand of the earlier pictures by eliminating the first column.

ii. WAEC standard passports are supposed to be taken with CLEAR background. However, all the pictures provided were taken with bushes as background. Apparently, they missed this fact and goofed on this front!

iii. WAEC passport requires candidates to sit erect, and facing the camera directly. Most passports are usually taken while wearing School uniform. Why are some candidates on the Chibok pictures showing side of their faces only? Another goof by the people saddled with responsibility of providing this vital piece of evidence. Please, see the following:
Row 1 (1, 2, 4 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 2 (1, 3 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 3 (1, 3 & 6) - side faced pics
Row 4 (1, 2 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 5 (4 & 5) - side faced pics

Now let me address the new lie for you to know that this is a FANATICAL LIE!

i. The rescued girl can neither read, write nor speak English. This is after attending classes in English for 12 years and preparing to write WAEC Physics practicals

ii. The Amina Ali on Chibok passport is fair in complexion, but rescued girl is dark in complexion. You may argue that suffering turned her dark, but check the following:
- Nose: Amina Ali has flat nose, the rescued girl has pointed nose
- Mouth: Amina Ali has wide mouth, the rescued girl has small mouth
- Chin: Amina has broad chin while the rescued individual has pointed and small chin

iii. The rescued individual was given three (3) different names (Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, and Mbamala)

iv. The rescued individual was 17 at the time of kidnap, but rescued at "13" or so

v. The rescued individual was married Boko Haram commander, but rescued with another husband who is now called "predator".

Dear OP, let us be true to ourselves. These politicians are are problems. They manipulate the gullible and take advantage of the people low IQ!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by okezed: 2:42am On May 20, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Validated: 2:47am On May 20, 2016
By the way, when did they measure and sow this fitting "Presidential" clothes sef? Anyway, some people are doing overtime to justify this fraud!!!

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Samunique(m): 2:56am On May 20, 2016
richeso:
you dey show me picture ? look at the nose side very closely , the monkey dem bring come with pikin nose is not that pressed at the middle and on the right hand pic, the face is totally different as she even do makeup.

i said the whole bullshit is a total scam.. aren't you getting the sh.t ?

i can edit a picture and put on that sh.t with just photoshop.. and will be more real than yours for just 50k

Thank u sir, I almost got carried away with the pix until I noticed what you said.
I discovered that the girl in pix has a flat nose why the rescued has her nose a bit pointed.

Thanks so much for your observation, APC is a big fraud!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by tbaba1234: 3:05am On May 20, 2016
Validated:

i. The rescued girl can neither read, write nor speak English. This is after attending classes in English for 12 years and preparing to write WAEC Physics practicals

ii. The Amina Ali on Chibok passport is fair in complexion, but rescued girl is dark in complexion. You may argue that suffering turned her dark, but check the following:
- Chin: Amina has broad chin while the rescued individual has pointed and small chin

iii. The rescued individual was given three (3) different names (Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, and Mbamala)

iv. The rescued individual was 17 at the time of kidnap, but rescued at "13" or so

v. The rescued individual was married Boko Haram commander, but rescued with another husband who is now called "predator".

Dear OP, let us be true to ourselves. These politicians are are problems. They manipulate the gullible and take advantage of the people low IQ!!

1. Where is the evidence, she could not speak english?? Has she being interviewed? Besides go to many secondary school in the North and many parts of the country. You will see people that can not speak english..

ii. There is no doubt that the Amina Ali in the two photos are the same person. Absolutely no doubt. Anyone can become dark...

iii. The names have been explained.. Daily post report:

" He said the girl told them that she had resigned to fate, after she was forcefully married off to a man, whom she said was equally abducted, conscripted and told to fight for the insurgents.
“After she was found in the house, Amina was smart enough to hide her identity…She was being careful when she earlier gave her name as Falmata Mbalala, which was quoted by the army.
“She wanted to be sure she was safe after leaving the Sambisa forest before revealing her true identity,” he said."
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-chibok-girl-was-found/147414.html#M26MFiQ7eg9F2i2Y.99"

iv. There is only one person that claims to be the husband, Do you know any one else?

9 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Samunique(m): 3:11am On May 20, 2016
Validated:
OP, please you are a human being and not a robot. Humans use their brains but robots use the no brain and are manipulated at will by the owners or manufacturer. The pictures you downloaded and which APC has been brandishing to the whole world is fraught with so many errors and inconsistencies.

These pictures came as a face saving measure after series of questions were put forward to Bornu State governor requesting that the pictures of the kidnapped girls used for WAEC registration be provided. Some of these inconsistencies have even created more doubts in some of us.

Now, lets go and let me show you some things you never knew about these passport photographs:

i. 276 students were said to have been kidnapped. Bornu State and Government Girls Secondary School Chibok could only provide passports for only about 30. If you look at the passports provided, you would realise that rows 6 to 11 are the copy, paste and expand of the earlier pictures by eliminating the first column.

ii. WAEC standard passports are supposed to be taken with CLEAR background. However, all the pictures provided were taken with bushes as background. Apparently, they missed this fact and goofed on this front!

iii. WAEC passport requires candidates to sit erect, and facing the camera directly. Most passports are usually taken while wearing School uniform. Why are some candidates on the Chibok pictures showing side of their faces only? Another goof by the people saddled with responsibility of providing this vital piece of evidence. Please, see the following:
Row 1 (1, 2, 4 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 2 (1, 3 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 3 (1, 3 & 6) - side faced pics
Row 4 (1, 2 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 5 (4 & 5) - side faced pics

Now let me address the new lie for you to know that this is a FANATICAL LIE!

1,000000 gbosa for u!!!

May Nigeria never lack someone like u . Amen

9 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by tit(f): 3:47am On May 20, 2016
looks like the same girl to me

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wordychap: 5:31am On May 20, 2016
Please people should stop playing politics with d life of this girls!
Whatever it takes to get them home should be done

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by andresia(m): 5:35am On May 20, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Must dey spoon feed you everything
What manner of unintelligent ape are browsing this site. You cant do anything yourself except they point it out to you like a fvcking dog.

are you surprised? most of these wailers and unpatriotic elements are so wretched they can't afford good phones. Their wretchedness also form the many nasty behaviors they exhibit on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by bnovative(m): 5:45am On May 20, 2016
op u are a true son of ur father lie muhamad. if u can look us in d eye and say the amina girl in the waec album is the same girl as the packaged amina dat is in aso rock with bubu, i give up!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by abes(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2016
Hatred blinds undecided
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by cckris: 7:03am On May 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

1. Where is the evidence, she could not speak english?? Has she being interviewed? Besides go to many secondary school in the North and many parts of the country. You will see people that can not speak english..

ii. There is no doubt that the Amina Ali in the two photos are the same person. Absolutely no doubt. Anyone can become dark...

iii. The names have been explained.. Daily post report:

" He said the girl told them that she had resigned to fate, after she was forcefully married off to a man, whom she said was equally abducted, conscripted and told to fight for the insurgents.
“After she was found in the house, Amina was smart enough to hide her identity…She was being careful when she earlier gave her name as Falmata Mbalala, which was quoted by the army.
“She wanted to be sure she was safe after leaving the Sambisa forest before revealing her true identity,” he said."
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-chibok-girl-was-found/147414.html#M26MFiQ7eg9F2i2Y.99"

iv. There is only one person that claims to be the husband, Do you know any one else?

TfaceBaba,

What is the TRUE AGE of Amina Ali?

A) 13
B) 17
C) None of the above
D) All of the above

TfaceBaba,

Don't forget that this is Physics Practicals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by cckris: 7:08am On May 20, 2016
wordychap:
Please people should stop playing politics with d life of this girls!
Whatever it takes to get them home should be done
One million false stories of Chibok girls cannot CHAIN Nigerians to the HARDSHIPS Buhari's mismanagement has brought upon Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Dexema(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different
you are probably reading this article on a phone with a broken screen, abi na Samsung blue face you dey use?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Dexema(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Must dey spoon feed you everything
What manner of unintelligent ape are browsing this site. You cant do anything yourself except they point it out to you like a fvcking dog.

bros this your vexing is legendary ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by tbaba1234: 7:28am On May 20, 2016
cckris:

TfaceBaba,

What is the TRUE AGE of Amina Ali?

A) 13
B) 17
C) None of the above
D) All of the above

TfaceBaba,

Don't forget that this is Physics Practicals.

She is 19 now, according to media reports

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by phemmie06(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2016
I am not disputing you but
Copied!!!
Amina Alli (one of the rescued chibok girls)So you
mean you could (do accurate Titration in Chemistry,
Resolve Forces In Physics, Understand the laws of
demand and supply and their elasticity in Economics, Write a letter and an essay in English, reduce and enlarge maps in Geography, draw and label fully the mammalian skeleton in biology, calculate the distance between coordinates in mathematics, name the characteristics of clay-sandy-and-loamy-soils in Agric, balance a profit and loss account in Accounting, explain deeply the three tiers of government in Government, Write a poem and understand what figure of speech each line of a poem conotes in Literature)? Haba nah! Even with the way I read during WAEC, I sure couldn't do all this!!!
#GodIsWatching
#BringBackOurSense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by NigerianScholar: 7:48am On May 20, 2016
TGM2015:
Please read first before checking on the pictures

It was with great regret that many Nigerians due to political and ethnical hatred believed that the news on first rescued Chibok girl was an acted scripts by APC led FG and still maintained that the Chibok girl kidnapping under Jonathan was a scam to discredit Jonathan government.

I simply search for images of Chibok girl on Google with the aim of finding the pictures (photo passports) of these girls as released by WAEC and found out the attached pictures.

Above all, interviews and testimonies of international journalists on Chibok give evidence beyond reasonable doubt that the girl was one of the Chibok kidnapped girls.

On the local news, all journalists and news media confirmed by first hand (from source) information on the feelings and authenticity of the girl origin including SR.
crop d two pics and put dem side by side
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by kristisking(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2016
The op and other gullible people can be fooled not people like us.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by VIETHINGS: 7:53am On May 20, 2016
[b]STORY STORY? STORY. Mr. Scammer of President MB is trying to tell us another story again oooh

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by mcvirgin: 7:54am On May 20, 2016
what is the resemblance there. hmmmm. mitchewww.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Wfpalg1(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:
The only people disputing this are those disgruntled set of losers from the other side of the divide.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, fp things.

They look alike and that was her on the WAEC list too...
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 7:55am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:

The rescued girl, Amina, can be seen on the extreme right of the second row. The circled girl was one of those who BH made to commit suicide bombing as seen in the picture.
The Anima in the pic is different from the amina the mum. Amina the mum look younger

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Tonnierichy(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2016
Op picked the wrong picture

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2016
Some ppl are dull sha. Look at the right they are looking at a circled pic at anoda angle. And they'll be d one to say buhari is a "dullard" undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Rapmoney(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2016
akthedream1:
Those who are wailing that Chibock girl's kidnapp is a
scam,should also agree that Enugu fulani herds men attack
is also a big time scam..
Stop playing politics with human life.It could be you
tomorrow.
You have been moving from one thread to another, posting this same crap!

@Op, how much were you paid to bring out this crap?

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by EbukaFran: 7:57am On May 20, 2016
Everybody can now see the real nature of IPOB people

Even with pictorial and hard evidence , they still deny the adoption of these girls. This are the sort of people that cried and wailed when herdsmen kill a few people in Enugu but now they callously attack these innocent girls

Some of them are even calling the girls monkeys

I'm happy it's on social media and it is been digitally documented for posterity

I will send all these links to my Northern friends. The day of reckoning is coming

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye / Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.