Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (41661 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Johnrake69: 8:15am On May 20, 2016
Validated:
OP, please you are a human being and not a robot. Humans use their brains but robots use the no brain and are manipulated at will by the owners or manufacturer. The pictures you downloaded and which APC has been brandishing to the whole world is fraught with so many errors and inconsistencies.

These pictures came as a face saving measure after series of questions were put forward to Bornu State governor requesting that the pictures of the kidnapped girls used for WAEC registration be provided. Some of these inconsistencies have even created more doubts in some of us.

Now, lets go and let me show you some things you never knew about these passport photographs:

i. 276 students were said to have been kidnapped. Bornu State and Government Girls Secondary School Chibok could only provide passports for only about 30. If you look at the passports provided, you would realise that rows 6 to 11 are the copy, paste and expand of the earlier pictures by eliminating the first column.

ii. WAEC standard passports are supposed to be taken with CLEAR background. However, all the pictures provided were taken with bushes as background. Apparently, they missed this fact and goofed on this front!

iii. WAEC passport requires candidates to sit erect, and facing the camera directly. Most passports are usually taken while wearing School uniform. Why are some candidates on the Chibok pictures showing side of their faces only? Another goof by the people saddled with responsibility of providing this vital piece of evidence. Please, see the following:
Row 1 (1, 2, 4 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 2 (1, 3 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 3 (1, 3 & 6) - side faced pics
Row 4 (1, 2 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 5 (4 & 5) - side faced pics

Now let me address the new lie for you to know that this is a FANATICAL LIE!

i. The rescued girl can neither read, write nor speak English. This is after attending classes in English for 12 years and preparing to write WAEC Physics practicals

ii. The Amina Ali on Chibok passport is fair in complexion, but rescued girl is dark in complexion. You may argue that suffering turned her dark, but check the following:
- Nose: Amina Ali has flat nose, the rescued girl has pointed nose
- Mouth: Amina Ali has wide mouth, the rescued girl has small mouth
- Chin: Amina has broad chin while the rescued individual has pointed and small chin

iii. The rescued individual was given three (3) different names (Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, and Mbamala)

iv. The rescued individual was 17 at the time of kidnap, but rescued at "13" or so

v. The rescued individual was married Boko Haram commander, but rescued with another husband who is now called "predator".

Dear OP, let us be true to ourselves. These politicians are are problems. They manipulate the gullible and take advantage of the people low IQ!!

God bless you. The script was well played now it's time for compensation so expect more of them to start crawling out from their holes so Fg can take care of them since they worked to put the Bubu led administration in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by duchess02(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2016
feldido:
Guy lie Small Small na, this your kunu no sweet. angryHaba! Shey dem look alike?
Tell me say 13years girl de write waec for your village then I go believe you.
not all of dem was writing waec den,sum where even in jss1 den,most of dose who were kidnapped were dose writing waec den
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by michealade(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

Seems u r confused
try quoting me wen u grow older.I tot d northerners alone suffer wen it comes to education..Its obvious ur not from the north and u lack understanding.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wilybebsy(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2016
Look at how hatred have taken over some of you that you can't even reason straight again.

Chibok girls is a scam but fulani herdsmen is not. Haba

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by skywalker001(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different
You better goan check ur eyes cuz is like you have eye problem but can't say if it's short sightedness or long sightedness
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by linuxuser(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2016
phemmie06:
I am not disputing you but
Copied!!!
Amina Alli (one of the rescued chibok girls)So you
mean you could (do accurate Titration in Chemistry,
Resolve Forces In Physics, Understand the laws of
demand and supply and their elasticity in Economics, Write a letter and an essay in English, reduce and enlarge maps in Geography, draw and label fully the mammalian skeleton in biology, calculate the distance between coordinates in mathematics, name the characteristics of clay-sandy-and-loamy-soils in Agric, balance a profit and loss account in Accounting, explain deeply the three tiers of government in Government, Write a poem and understand what figure of speech each line of a poem conotes in Literature)? Haba nah! Even with the way I read during WAEC, I sure couldn't do all this!!!
#GodIsWatching
#BringBackOurSense

Can you please read the above and provide an answer if you can?

EbukaFran:
Everybody can now see the real nature of IPOB people

Even with pictorial and hard evidence , they still deny the adoption of these girls. This are the sort of people that cried and wailed when herdsmen kill a few people in Enugu but now they callously attack these innocent girls

Some of them are even calling the girls monkeys

I'm happy it's on social media and it is been digitally documented for posterity

I will send all these links to my Northern friends. The day of reckoning is coming
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by playtheblues(f): 8:21am On May 20, 2016
Why "last" "last" "last" always or have her pictures just been inserted?

TGM2015:
Please read first before checking on the pictures

It was with great regret that many Nigerians due to political and ethnical hatred believed that the news on first rescued Chibok girl was an acted scripts by APC led FG and still maintained that the Chibok girl kidnapping under Jonathan was a scam to discredit Jonathan government.

I simply search for images of Chibok girl on Google with the aim of finding the pictures (photo passports) of these girls as released by WAEC and found out the attached pictures.

Above all, interviews and testimonies of international journalists on Chibok give evidence beyond reasonable doubt that the girl was one of the Chibok kidnapped girls.

On the local news, all journalists and news media confirmed by first hand (from source) information on the feelings and authenticity of the girl origin including SR.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by linuxuser(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2016
phemmie06:
Copied!!!
demand and supply and their elasticity in Economics, Write a letter and an essay in English, reduce and enlarge maps in Geography, draw and label fully the mammalian skeleton in biology, calculate the distance between coordinates in mathematics, name the characteristics of clay-sandy-and-loamy-soils in Agric, balance a profit and loss account in Accounting, explain deeply the three tiers of government in Government, Write a poem and understand what figure of speech each line of a poem conotes in Literature)? Haba nah! Even with the way I read during WAEC, I sure couldn't do all this!!!
#GodIsWatching
#BringBackOurSense

Before asking us to rejoice in deception, please help with the above and then we can take your words for serious.

wirinet:

What difference between the 2 pics? You have lost your humanity due to hatred. You hatred for APC and Buhari has darkened the soul of many people beyond redemption. We should be happy and be celebrating with the family of Amina for the safe return of their daughter, but some hate filled soils are insulting her and calling her monkey.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Junior66(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2016
shala01:
You just help in highlighting the difference between the two pic
Bros, are u blind? Even with this pix u still de argue? haba!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wirinet(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2016
saintmark88:
Nigerians are wicked people, how can people c this and lip talking rubbish... Jesus I am seriously pained and irritated, how did our people evolve to b this heartless and wicked, the worst is even some female commenters are still saying its a scam n r not same pple, their sentimental , wicked, evil n bigoted perception won't let them c d resemblance.... For the girls saying rubbish, just put urself in her shoes n after, it could be u.

It is so sad. I do not think any other set of people in the world could be so cold, callous and heartless. Even ISIS and book haram seems to have more empathy. A girl was found after two years of rape and torture and all they can do is call her monkey with a baby. Meanwhile, when a fellow southerner, ESE was willingly abducted to kano, these same people vent their anger at Yenusa, (the alleged rapist), the Emir of kano and northerners as a whole.
Hatred is a disease of the soul, it beclouds rational thinkin .

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by kelly72: 8:24am On May 20, 2016
You can only fool a Zombie with those two unidentical pictures

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by EbukaFran: 8:25am On May 20, 2016
There are some graduates in Nigeria who do not know a tenth of what the poster said

How many graduates in Nigeria can accurately describe titration , differences between the three tiers of government?

Just because she speaks Her local dialect does not mean she can't speak English

Igbos are so evil. This girls have gone through unimaginable turmoil in their lives and yet Igbos vilify them

The day of reckoning is coming

linuxuser:

Can you please read the above and provide an answer if you can?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by saintdennis(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2016
Validated:
OP, please you are a human being and not a robot. Humans use their brains but robots use the no brain and are manipulated at will by the owners or manufacturer. The pictures you downloaded and which APC has been brandishing to the whole world is fraught with so many errors and inconsistencies.

These pictures came as a face saving measure after series of questions were put forward to Bornu State governor requesting that the pictures of the kidnapped girls used for WAEC registration be provided. Some of these inconsistencies have even created more doubts in some of us.

Now, lets go and let me show you some things you never knew about these passport photographs:

i. 276 students were said to have been kidnapped. Bornu State and Government Girls Secondary School Chibok could only provide passports for only about 30. If you look at the passports provided, you would realise that rows 6 to 11 are the copy, paste and expand of the earlier pictures by eliminating the first column.

ii. WAEC standard passports are supposed to be taken with CLEAR background. However, all the pictures provided were taken with bushes as background. Apparently, they missed this fact and goofed on this front!

iii. WAEC passport requires candidates to sit erect, and facing the camera directly. Most passports are usually taken while wearing School uniform. Why are some candidates on the Chibok pictures showing side of their faces only? Another goof by the people saddled with responsibility of providing this vital piece of evidence. Please, see the following:
Row 1 (1, 2, 4 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 2 (1, 3 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 3 (1, 3 & 6) - side faced pics
Row 4 (1, 2 & 5) - side faced pics
Row 5 (4 & 5) - side faced pics

Now let me address the new lie for you to know that this is a FANATICAL LIE!

i. The rescued girl can neither read, write nor speak English. This is after attending classes in English for 12 years and preparing to write WAEC Physics practicals

ii. The Amina Ali on Chibok passport is fair in complexion, but rescued girl is dark in complexion. You may argue that suffering turned her dark, but check the following:
- Nose: Amina Ali has flat nose, the rescued girl has pointed nose
- Mouth: Amina Ali has wide mouth, the rescued girl has small mouth
- Chin: Amina has broad chin while the rescued individual has pointed and small chin

iii. The rescued individual was given three (3) different names (Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, and Mbamala)

iv. The rescued individual was 17 at the time of kidnap, but rescued at "13" or so

v. The rescued individual was married Boko Haram commander, but rescued with another husband who is now called "predator".

Dear OP, let us be true to ourselves. These politicians are are problems. They manipulate the gullible and take advantage of the people low IQ!!

This is the most unintelligent post i've ever seen on NL

Filled with ignorance, prejudice and outright malice.

It's not your fault tho, bet u not well travelled, go to villages/small towns across nigeria and engage a ss3 pupil in discussion and tell me how many can speak /understand english (u obviously haven't done ur nysc)

- ask anyone who has been involved in any data capturing exercise in the north and they will tell u these guys are difficult. Peeps who did the MTN sim reg can testify. So don't expect their passports to follow waec standard even though waec will accept it.

-for you to talk about COMPLEXION in relation to pictures shows total stupidity, when even a new born baby should know that almost everyone looks darker or lighter in pics compared to real life(after all pics depend on lighting, camera quality etc)

Infact am too upset @ ur useless post to point more errors.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by yinkobert(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2016
cckris:
The girl in the pic you circled is not the same as the young mom. Their eyes are so different.
she is not the lady in the circle, check for Amina Ali the last pic by the right
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by danobiz(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2016
Its obviously stupid nd political for someone to say that boko haram is a scam. I think u should go to sanbisa forest and stay for 2yrs and see if u will look exactly the same or perhaps all d suicide bombing, soldiers killing terrorist with pictures you see on the news is also a scam. I think you should stop insulting yourself.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wilybebsy(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2016
wirinet:

It is so sad. I do not think any other set of people in the world could be so cold, callous and heartless. Even ISIS and book haram seems to have more empathy. A girl was found after two years of rape and torture and all they can do is call her monkey with a baby. Meanwhile, when a fellow southerner, ESE was willingly abducted to kano, these same people vent their anger at Yenusa, (the alleged rapist), the Emir of kano and northerners as a whole.
Hatred is a disease of the soul, it beclouds rational thinkin .
Brother saying am surprise is an understatement
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by graphiti: 8:28am On May 20, 2016
phemmie06:
Copied!!!
#GodIsWatching
#BringBackOurSense

Hmmmmm...... Albert Einstein in d howz ya'll!
Lolz.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by womano: 8:29am On May 20, 2016
shala01:

The Anima in the pic is different from the amina the mum. Amina the mum look younger
while dont u compare ur previous passport when u where much younger to ur recent passport. Definitely they can,t be same
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by omofada1(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2016
Just thinking in line with this post copied: 1- Rescued "Chibok girl" is less than 15 years old! In simple mathematics, she was less than 13 when she was abducted! 2- She cannot speak English.... Yet she was supposed to write "physics"! In another logic, it means WAEC set her exams in Hausa language! 3- At 13 years, "Chibok girls" have already enrolled for WAEC... In simple logic, they are the most intelligent Nigerians.... APC why? Buhari why? Lie Muhammade why? Oby Ezekwesilli why?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by mentbrown355(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different
some people will open eye without seeing nothing
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Brugo(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2016
cckris:
The girl in the pic you circled is not the same as the young mom. Their eyes are so different.

Simple English you cannot read. Go back and read the opening post. The circled picture is not Amina.

Read.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Eberex(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2016
When ever we are having crisis in Nigeria, there is always an opposite "unbelievable" news to counter it, so as to divert Nigerians attention. E no go work this time o!!!!
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by OgundeleT(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2016
initially i was like questioning the pix because people can easily edit and paste the pix there but when i Google it i saw the same pix on thisday newspaper that was released on 21st April 2014. i dont think the English she cant speak really matter because we all know how our educational system has been dilapidated,example is mama peace... let's wait and see because it will be somehow bad if a conclusion is reached now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Junior66(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2016
Paulancebay:
Where this Government, their party and lies will lead Nigeria to may not be palatable, a girl writing Physics and Kidnapped cannot speak in English, "writing Physics for that matter". I congratulate all zombies for this wonderful achievement, at least, they have something to talk about. Expect more movies in days ahead, mass discovery of Chibok girls! APC, one lie, one movie!

have u bin to northern Nigeria before? iff u served in the north you would have realised by now dat most of them in the rural skuls do not speak or understand english. Travel make ur eyes open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wilybebsy(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2016
saintdennis:

This is the most unintelligent post i've ever seen on NL

Filled with ignorance, prejudice and outright malice.

It's not your fault tho, bet u not well travelled, go to villages/small towns across nigeria and engage a ss3 pupil in discussion and tell me how many can speak /understand english (u obviously haven't done ur nysc)

- ask anyone who has been involved in any data capturing exercise in the north and they will tell u these guys are difficult. Peeps who did the MTN sim reg can testify. So don't expect their passports to follow waec standard even though waec will accept it.

-for you to talk about COMPLEXION in relation to pictures shows total stupidity, when even a new born baby should know that almost everyone looks darker or lighter in pics compared to real life(after all pics depend on lighting, camera quality etc)

Infact am too upset @ ur useless post to point more errors.
brother not only u, azin am so upset with the way hatred have taken over there thinking
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Collins9156(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2016
Scam for may 29 2016
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by graphiti: 8:35am On May 20, 2016

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Touchey: 8:36am On May 20, 2016
this woman looks like stupedinluv
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Samtoby(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

The op just finish taking odeku I guez.... See as he his tryn to picture wot is not thr....... Even a blind man knws d gals dnt look alike except for thr complexion

The girl circled was d one made to bomb some months ago, op didnt say she is the one circled... Simple English "read before checking picture" written by op, u no understand... So eager to insult someone trying to make points.

I pity Nigeria future if u are also among the so called future leader.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by womano: 8:38am On May 20, 2016
Paulancebay:
Where this Government, their party and lies will lead Nigeria to may not be palatable, a girl writing Physics and Kidnapped cannot speak in English, "writing Physics for that matter". I congratulate all zombies for this wonderful achievement, at least, they have something to talk about. Expect more movies in days ahead, mass discovery of Chibok girls! APC, one lie, one movie!
did you here her speak? Gossip sh........
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by 9jii(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
chibok gurls were all staged & managed to destrupt the past administration....Even boko haram were all handiwork of the northern elites like bubu himself so u ppl can save ur trash coz no reasonable brain will believe all those trash tht was put up there.
tell that to your Christian brothers in the north.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by womano: 8:39am On May 20, 2016
Paulancebay:
did you hear her speak? Gossip sh........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari will Commission Brand New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line tomorrow!!! / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.