Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (41968 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by TGM2015: 9:58am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:

I added the pic to ftc
Thank you.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Db55889(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2016
saintdennis:

This is the most unintelligent post i've ever seen on NL

Filled with ignorance, prejudice and outright malice.

It's not your fault tho, bet u not well travelled, go to villages/small towns across nigeria and engage a ss3 pupil in discussion and tell me how many can speak /understand english (u obviously haven't done ur nysc)

- ask anyone who has been involved in any data capturing exercise in the north and they will tell u these guys are difficult. Peeps who did the MTN sim reg can testify. So don't expect their passports to follow waec standard even though waec will accept it.

-for you to talk about COMPLEXION in relation to pictures shows total stupidity, when even a new born baby should know that almost everyone looks darker or lighter in pics compared to real life(after all pics depend on lighting, camera quality etc)

Infact am too upset @ ur useless post to point more errors.
Reading through all d comments I found ur reply particularly interesting...during my service year in Edo state half the students in my school that wrote WAEC couldn't write a complete sentence and they made all their papers.Best line,don't try to convince "these guys" they are hellbent on discrediting anything associated with Buhari even without any prior knowledge about the ish at hand...

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by chrisooblog: 10:45am On May 20, 2016
guy the thing weak me o just to show simple humanity and appreciate amina's return no everything sha politics

TheGoodJoe:
Due to ethnic and tribal bigotry, some people can not even feel happy that a girl who was lost, tortured and raped is found.

Thank God Amina is all right and may God help us BringBackOurGirls

#WelcomeBackAmina

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 11:00am On May 20, 2016
The HATE in the heart of the IGBOS and IPOB is REAL!!!

TOO TOXIC undecided

Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by psp2pc(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2016
cckris:

One million false stories of Chibok girls cannot CHAIN Nigerians to the HARDSHIPS Buhari's mismanagement has brought upon Nigeria.

and GEJ government allayed our suffering abi?
hate has so much blinded you lots, that it's already evolutionising and transforming y'all to a new species of brainless twats with poop for brains.
spits on and despise your kinds. tweeeeeeah

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by jjblues(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2016
Paulancebay:
Where this Government, their party and lies will lead Nigeria to may not be palatable, a girl writing Physics and Kidnapped cannot speak in English, "writing Physics for that matter". I congratulate all zombies for this wonderful achievement, at least, they have something to talk about. Expect more movies in days ahead, mass discovery of Chibok girls! APC, one lie, one movie!
this is not a scam

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Rapmoney(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2016
akthedream1:
Your head.
Ur yansh! Orue!!!
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by morscino: 11:12am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now

Dumbass!!!...she has only lost weight due to d poor standard of living,physical and mental stres,she has been subjected to over d years

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by maureeoy: 11:12am On May 20, 2016
is the same girl. please look very close

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by samsilo(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2016
The level of idiocy and stubborn bigotry displayed by a lot of people on this thread makes me feel there is little hope for Nigeria unless something drastic happens .
Unless you feel that WAEC Album is fake how can a person that is not blind say this is not the same girl on that album shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by marylandcakes: 11:37am On May 20, 2016
Db55889:

Reading through all d comments I found ur reply particularly interesting...during my service year in Edo state half the students in my school that wrote WAEC couldn't write a complete sentence and they made all their papers.Best line,don't try to convince "these guys" they are hellbent on discrediting anything associated with Buhari even without any prior knowledge about the ish at hand...

I did my NYSC in a school in Ibadan. Eleyele to be precise and 90% of the students could not speak English. The teachers communicated in Yoruba both to each other and the students.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by adeade2016: 11:45am On May 20, 2016
Achuwa1:
chibok gurls were all staged & managed to destrupt the past administration....Even boko haram were all handiwork of the northern elites like bubu himself so u ppl can save ur trash coz no reasonable brain will believe all those trash tht was put up there.

I pray your family and communuty will suffer the chibok experience since it a scam
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Tmoyo(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2016
Let the PDP wailers association continue...

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Beetobee(f): 11:49am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different

I"ll refer you to The Eye Foundation, Lagos or the one in Abuja for a thorough eye test and I'll pay!

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by kadree(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2016
Oh God! Biko shower ur mercy on the mental strength of out today's "yoot" wey dey compare Amina Ali physical look wen she still b 17 without pregnancy n baby to Amina Ali of 19 wey carry bele for 9 months, wey go through unhealthy delivery process n wey dey breast feed. Woman body dey change wella after child's birth naaaa. Olorun jo ma gba wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by StunningCEO: 11:57am On May 20, 2016
Xsolutions:
The HATE in the heart of the IGBOS and IPOB is REAL!!!

TOO TOXIC undecided

Hmm...

Not only toxic but evil....this is why we want Kanu their evil dilector caged forever.... angry...animals... angry

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by kadree(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2016
Wen d British n America surveillance teams sighted d chibok girls but chose no to go for rescue mission so as to avoid boko boiz using dem as human shield, Wetin dem talk? Dem say "Yes, u.s n u.k no go eva support ebele government because dem dislike am (DEY BELIEVED GIRLS WERE TRULY MISSING, NOT A SCAM)

Wen Amanpour dey interview buhari as to y d gurls neva come back n buhari dey try give reasons (DEM BIGIN CALL AM NAMES N TAG AM A FAILURE BUT AGAIN, STILL DIS TIME, TO DEM THE CHIBOK KIGNAP NO B SCAM)

Wen buhari's military guys bigin make head ways, dey rescue hostages both young n old, dey clear hide out n wen e don show say coast don dey clear for our military guys (DEM SAY Y MILITARY NO GO MAKE HEAD WAY AS BUHARI DON DEY CALL HIM BOIZ TO ORDER. DIS TIME, E DON DEY BCOM SCAM)

As military n jtf don elp rescue two chibok gurls hoooooorayyy(WETIN NO B SCAM FROM THE BEGINNING DON BCOM D GREATEST SCAM OF ALL TIME).
As Amina pictures n name don dey reach places, wetin dem do again (DEM TAKE D NEXT AVAILABLE SHORTCUT BEGIN CALL THE GURL MONKEY. D VERY SAME GURL WEY DEM GO DEY PITY, DEY LAVISH HER WITH PRAYERS N GOOD WISHES IF NA DURING JONATHAN TIME DEM RESCUE HER)
Jona don move on with him life. person wey choose to stagnate, no go blame person wey dey crawl let alone person wey dey sprint. At d end of d day, d result dey wait.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by DerKaiser: 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
StunningCEO:

The wickedness and evil of these iPod youths is simply sickening...the day of reckoning is surely coming... sad....I used to feel sorry that they lost so much in the civil war....but if this is what they are like....believe me when I say they got served.... angry

What exactly could you do on the day of reckoning?

Don't bore us with your useless comments.

Just make sure you dig two graves before the so-called day of reckoning because you may be surprised what your opponent is packing.

Little kid.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Hush08181801636(m): 12:21pm On May 20, 2016
sure
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by ayindejimmy(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2016
cckris:
The girl in the pic you circled is not the same as the young mom. Their eyes are so different.

Please, this is a public forum and your comments go a long way at judging ur I. Q.
Always try and read, no matter how painstaking it may be, b4 you comment.
The circled pic is not the mum. It's that of the suicide bomber.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by andyanders: 12:47pm On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:
The only people disputing this are those disgruntled set of losers from the other side of the divide.

Take a good look at the picture below and tell me they aren't the same person.

Anybody doubting this whole kidnap issue is just wicked and must experience kidnapping so that they can know how it feels.

Amina from the pix is real and we thank God for her rescue because only God can heal the wound.Having to kidnap a child and kept her in a forest for about 2yrs is not something to toy with.

May God see her through cus I wept after seeing this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2016
Before continuing labelling Chibok issue a scam, think of the hundreds of mothers living through this nightmare, praying for the safe return of their children.

#WelcomeBackAmina.

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by akthedream1: 1:06pm On May 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Ur yansh! Orue!!!

your brain!..Aghua!!!
He pain am well well...hahahahahaha
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Ahmed99: 2:16pm On May 20, 2016
she has been in wilderness 4d past 1year and u expect her face 2remain dsame Bleep haterz gud job naija army#God bless buhari,God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by hollowpot15684(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

It like tryn to call a, "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different
Water blindness, you need to see a doctor ASAP.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nemma(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2016
THE MIRACLE OF CHIBOK
Girl's Age = 15
Nigeria's educational system = 6 3 3 4
Date of abduction = 2014 (2 years ago)
Age at abduction = 15 - 2 = 13
Girl's class at abduction = SS3 (©Chibok girls taking SSCE physics)
So, a 13 year old girl who cannot speak English was taking physics at Chibok secondary school mbok?
6yrs primary school + 6yrs Secondary school = 12 years. This implies our miracle Chibok babe entered primary school at age 1, yet can't speak English! If this lack of knowledge of English made her repeat any class in this trajectory of divine educational trajectory, that means the bigger miracle that she started school in the womb!
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by kenoz(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
okay
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Malawian(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
duchess02:
not all of dem was writing waec den,sum where even in jss1 den,most of dose who were kidnapped were dose writing waec den
tori don dey changi
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Malawian(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2016
linuxuser:
Your post brings up some points to address.

1. WAEC have a standand from region to region you said?. In that wise one picture is allowed in the north and another in the west of south?
2. In what language do they do their english/maths/bilogy/physics/accounting/government in the north?. All these are done in hausa language? if someone cannot speak a language, how would that person be able to do a comprehension and essay in that language?
3. How old is this girl now?
4. How long did she walk from the forest to where she was found?
5. Was she carrying her 5 months baby with her while escaping from the forest or she later went back to pick the child up?
6. Where was the so called husband found too? In the forest or nearby?

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Malawian(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2016
oops wrong pikture.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by karllyG(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
wait and see by the time u go to hell and come back see if u wud remain the same.... smh

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by fratermathy(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
richeso:
you dey show me picture ? look at the nose side very closely , the monkey dem bring come with pikin nose is not that pressed at the middle and on the right hand pic, the face is totally different as she even do makeup.

i said the whole bullshit is a total scam.. aren't you getting the sh.t ?

i can edit a picture and put on that sh.t with just photoshop.. and will be more real than yours for just 50k

Reassess with this picture.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3738800_kan_jpeg3e41188fe523c976256bfa7a64c71022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC / Desmond Elliot's Mum At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.